Chamillionaire - Think I'm Crazy(Crazy Song/Explanation)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
10305 pageviews
13 comments

kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Chamillionaire - Think I'm Crazy(Crazy Song/Explanation)

I just listened to this track for the 1st time in like 6-7 months, and I this sh*t is just AMAZING. Since the 1st time I listened to it I was always trying to find the meaning of the song. I think I might have some of it, but Im not quite sure.

Here is the song for those who haven't heard it...

[pic - click to view]

http://www.imeem.com/vinn .. hink_im_crazy/

Also, here is the lyrics...

[pic - click to view]

http://www.azlyrics.com/l .. nkimcrazy.html

This is what I got so far...

--------

1a. The girl he is talking to is Universal Records or Maybe ALL the record labels he talked to, they seem really inviting and innocent, and when they say "I heard you were trouble etc..." They are talking about the beef he had with Jones, I say this because I heard somewhere that labels were reluctant to sign him because of that. When she shows him the pictures she is showing him her track record maybe(im am still confused about this part really)

1b. The girl could also be the Rap game, she is inviting at 1st and she seems so great and so innocent, the ring on her finger that she lies about shows the sign of no loyalty.

2. When she talks about the guy she bumped into that used to know him I believe she is talking about Paul Wall seeing how they used to be in a group together, another hint is about the love & passion that he said he used to show him cuz Cham once said they used to be like brothers.

3. The cops walking in I believe are Swisha House & Mike jones maybe Mad hatta and Paid In Full records, this part I am very confused about as well as the part about the punches.

4. This is where it gets reeeeaaallllyyy confusing, All that about how he was pissing her off and she pulled out the plastic and blasted him, i'm not really sure what he means by that. But when another hint that he was talking about Paul is when she pulls out the pic and he says My damn Ex-Best Friend".

5. Finally the conclusion about Aids i think is if the girl was Universal or maybe all the record Labels, they gave Hip-Hop AIDS. They made hip-hop what it is today, they are the reason for all the ringtone rappers and sh*t.

--------

Feel free to add to my explanation or post an explanation of your own.

13 comments for "Chamillionaire - Think I'm Crazy(Crazy Song/Explanation)"

9 years ago '07        #2
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
he already said its about paul wall
 9 years ago '07        #3
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
he already said its about paul wall
Where?

I never seen that...
 9 years ago '06        #4
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
I kinda a.ssumed it was about paul wall too Dope track though.
 9 years ago '07        #5
kakish 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 StillFree28 said:
I kinda a.ssumed it was about paul wall too Dope track though.
Yea, same.

But thats only 1 part.
 9 years ago '04        #6
icedup9o9 3 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 8 8
The song is about Paul wall
Aids=Rap Game
Aids k!lled Paul Wall=The rap game k!lled Paul Wall and his friendship
 9 years ago '04        #7
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 797 797
I feel ashamed...I always thought it was a real story bout a chick with AIDS ...song is dope tho
 9 years ago '06        #8
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
link to download this?
 9 years ago '05        #9
PIRU'N'BONE 
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
this is sick
 07-22-2008, 05:14 PM         #10
WantedButTaken 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love this song and I've trying to figure it out for the last 2 years. Dang I get it now. It makes the song ever tighter.
 9 years ago '07        #11
MrPeePee 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 285 285
 collegeboy58 said:
I feel ashamed...I always thought it was a real story bout a chick with AIDS ...song is dope tho
lol same here, I've listened to that track so much too. I think I'd rather think its about the chick with AIDS rather than Paul Wall tho
 9 years ago '05        #12
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 kakish said:
I just listened to this track for the 1st time in like 6-7 months, and I this sh*t is just AMAZING. Since the 1st time I listened to it I was always trying to find the meaning of the song. I think I might have some of it, but Im not quite sure.

Here is the song for those who haven't heard it...

Also, here is the lyrics...

This is what I got so far...

--------

1a. The girl he is talking to is Universal Records or Maybe ALL the record labels he talked to, they seem really inviting and innocent, and when they say "I heard you were trouble etc..." They are talking about the beef he had with Jones, I say this because I heard somewhere that labels were reluctant to sign him because of that. When she shows him the pictures she is showing him her track record maybe(im am still confused about this part really)

1b. The girl could also be the Rap game, she is inviting at 1st and she seems so great and so innocent, the ring on her finger that she lies about shows the sign of no loyalty.

2. When she talks about the guy she bumped into that used to know him I believe she is talking about Paul Wall seeing how they used to be in a group together, another hint is about the love & passion that he said he used to show him cuz Cham once said they used to be like brothers.

3. The cops walking in I believe are Swisha House & Mike jones maybe Mad hatta and Paid In Full records, this part I am very confused about as well as the part about the punches.

4. This is where it gets reeeeaaallllyyy confusing, All that about how he was pissing her off and she pulled out the plastic and blasted him, i'm not really sure what he means by that. But when another hint that he was talking about Paul is when she pulls out the pic and he says My damn Ex-Best Friend".

5. Finally the conclusion about Aids i think is if the girl was Universal or maybe all the record Labels, they gave Hip-Hop AIDS. They made hip-hop what it is today, they are the reason for all the ringtone rappers and sh*t.

--------

Feel free to add to my explanation or post an explanation of your own.
nice avy..it is about a bi*ch wit aids... he makin up sh*t...
 9 years ago '07        #13
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
sh*t I just thought it was just a female with aids who gave it to Cham's ex best friend he treated the female badly...or maybe this n*gga is just putting too much thought in it.
 9 years ago '04        #14
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
One of the side effects of weed, talking nonsense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy