Jul 21 - JAY-Z CALLS OUT LIL WAYNE?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '08        #41
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
 Budala said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao
 09-29-2008, 05:25 PM         #42
B-1 CREW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hova just puttin weezy in his place somebody need to
 09-30-2008, 04:49 PM         #43
bigger_d_07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e06874 said:
My girlfriend Kelly and Jay-Z seem to love the UK. Well, I heard Jay-Z is doing concerts galore and didn’t disappoint on Saturday. Jay played Manchester last night and it was amazing, from what I heard. Furthermore he incorporated Mark Ronson, Wiley and Rhymefest into this opening acts. What got the crowd super-hype was when he brought out his little brother Kanye West. I heard they did about five tracks together. What was funny is Jay-Z made an error and called out “Mark Rogers,” when he meant Ronson. Everybody got a big kick out of that, I heard. He later corrected himself.

Here is my theory on Jay-Z and Wayne. I believe Jay has been playing chess with Wayne from Day one and what I am about to say next may lend credibility to that.

Now, during the concert, Jay breaks into “Dirt Off Ya Shoulder” and drops verse three acapella. Something odd happens. Nomally, Jay would say, “I drop that Black Album then I back, out it, As the best rapper alive, n***a ask about me." But, he didn’t say that. From what I understand, Jay-Z said, “I drop that Black Album then I back, out it, As the best rapper alive, WEEZY ask about me." Immediately after that, the “A Milli” beat dropped and Jay does his “A Billi” rap. Hmmmmmmmmm….thoughts? THOUGHTS, PEOPLE!

[CODE]http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2008/07/21/20321841.aspx[/CODE]
i think wayne has a legitimate claim to the best rapper alive, though Jay is a stellar lyricist so is wayne... If anything Jay just just got more years on wayne and that means nothing. What most people don't understand is comparing wayne and jay is like comparing lebron to mj... time will tell who was better and that's the bottom line
 09-30-2008, 11:55 PM         #44
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne and best rapper alive shouldn't be mentioned at all..that's blasphemy..
 10-01-2008, 10:04 PM         #45
rocafellareese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne dont want it
 9 years ago '07        #46
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 14405 14405
fu*k wayne and jay z
 9 years ago '05        #47
TheDboy 
space
space
$436 | Props total: 12 12
I wouldnt consider that as a diss. No one really cares anyway Jay-Z is done he's been done and he would realize it if muthafu*kas would just let that n*gga die out.
 9 years ago '08        #48
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 beantown85 said:
lmao ppl read into this sh*t so much its not htat serious at all he aint gonna go at weezy they're not even close to the same level

it goes

1. Jay-z
4. Wayne

spots 2-3 were intentionally left blank because no one is close

1.Jay-z
2.Kanye West
5.Wayne(a product of the mtv hype machine)
 9 years ago '07        #49
K.P 
space
space
$627 | Props total: 0 0
Hov is chrushin wayne..and will always be chrushin him....wayne is an industry made marketing scheme...
 9 years ago '06        #50
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 K.P said:
Hov is chrushin wayne..and will always be chrushin him....wayne is an industry made marketing scheme...
:applause:
 11-04-2008, 12:27 PM         #51
freshtodef02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hov is next to nasir fu*k you and what you think its real weezy was the hottest rapper of the last couple years not the best ever or alive not till jay nas em hate it or love it game also till they pop he aint the best alive
 11-11-2008, 08:41 PM         #52
wolexity21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, he aint calling Wayne out, they have a healthy respect for each others talent and i dont think anyone can k!ll lil wayne on that Milli beat, many have tried but wayne rules.
 12-30-2008, 01:23 PM         #53
MelMax_98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 MIXTAPEKING864 said:
"You like 44 i got a 44 im 24 i can murk you and come home when im 44"-Lil Wayne BEST RAPPER ALIVE!!
 9 years ago '07        #54
jkjb16a 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 1 1
:agreement6::agreement6:
 haterade2885 said:
i fu*king dont get this. nas pac biggie jayz eminem.... lil wayne? what the fu*k.

that post is great and so ture lol nas pac biggie jay eminem The fall off to lil wayne wow
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy