Jul 21 - Rapper Plies on Some Diva Type Sh*t (Funny Read)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #41
Young savior 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
Not shocking i know alot of street n*ggaz thats smart
 9 years ago '04        #42
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
The matter is no one is hatin on plies cause hes got a college education.....
Good for plies, the fact is people are hatin on him cause theres no such thing as a GOON comin from college..............

Goons come from the State Penn not Penn State.........

You can be a street smart Goon with a little book sense, but you cant be a goon with TWO college degrees......
 07-21-2008, 03:08 PM         #43
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake a.ss, f*g**t a.ss, college boy a.ss n*ggas.

why should i respect a dude with a degree when he dont even respect himself enough to prove he's educated.

listen to them dudes lyrics, buss it baby??? does that sound like a college-degree dude to you?? NO. cuz these cats IS FAKE.

you get it now??

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 07-21-2008 at 03:30 PM..
 07-21-2008, 03:11 PM         #44
lamon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this post is stupid,

serious if ya n*gga saw plies with no n*ggas around him no sercuity wearing his chains and ice and sh*t, wouldnt ya'll try to knock the n*gga out for his sh*t?

of course he wants serciuty insteed of his n*gga clearing the hallway if a n*gga tried him his serciuty would get a bonus his goons would do a 10 year bid for fu*knig a n*gga up.

n*ggas be on that jealous sh*t.

n*ggas need to play that plies "old lady" track, you hating a.ss n*gga

and i see dumb a.ss n*gga that never finish high school are bi*ching up cause this n*gga may or may not have went to college and major in something.

thats that broke n*gga jealous talk, "many fu*k plies cause he went to school, he aint hood cause he always went to class"

n*gga is bi*ches now a days.

if ya'll could ya'll n*ggas would do the same and praobly worst.
 9 years ago '04        #45
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 lamon said:
this post is stupid,

serious if ya n*gga saw plies with no n*ggas around him no sercuity wearing his chains and ice and sh*t, wouldnt ya'll try to knock the n*gga out for his sh*t?

of course he wants serciuty insteed of his n*gga clearing the hallway if a n*gga tried him his serciuty would get a bonus his goons would do a 10 year bid for fu*knig a n*gga up.

n*ggas be on that jealous sh*t.

n*ggas need to play that plies "old lady" track, you hating a.ss n*gga

and i see dumb a.ss n*gga that never finish high school are bi*ching up cause this n*gga may or may not have went to college and major in something.

thats that broke n*gga jealous talk, "many fu*k plies cause he went to school, he aint hood cause he always went to class"

n*gga is bi*ches now a days.

if ya'll could ya'll n*ggas would do the same and praobly worst.

Plies, can you autograph your album for me???????

Make it out to....... "The realest n*gga in the room".......

THANKS!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #46
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
Real talk n*ggas aint gonna think its cool to get educated and recieve a degree until Wayne does it then everybody and their momma gonna want to graduate rocking diploma charms and sh*t...
 07-21-2008, 03:20 PM         #47
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $h0wtym3 said:
I heard Plies was a college English major
naw he was an accounting major
 9 years ago '06        #48
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Plies, can you autograph your album for me???????

Make it out to....... "The realest n*gga in the room".......

THANKS!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #49
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
I agree with the dudes sayin that having an education and not using is fu*king retarded, but if Plies is using his book smarts to get in the game and then change it to a way for bulls to come up then thats cool! I don't think anyone has a problem w/ that! I think what bulls have a porb w/ is being a fake for the sake of record sales! If you can't get money w/ 1 or 2 degrees in whatever in a posetive way, then you deserve to become a goon! I have a A.S. in business and certs in MS software and Cisco software. I use them to my advanteage in the workplace and talk great english and when I'm rtound my peoples I talk a lil more slang, but I'm not gonna dumb down the american public (adults or kids) to sell a measley 500,000 records in my lifetime and say I had a rap career!

If you say I'm hatin on this fool, I AM! Because noone likes a fake except morons!

P.S. I have heard dudes' lyrics and he ain't sayin much positive! I do like how he callin white bulls crackers, that sh*t be funny, other than that! Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate!(Chappelle's Show)
 9 years ago '04        #50
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 1241 1241
 cddal3 said:
When he said diva, I thought he was gonna ask for some wild sh*t like, a new toilet seat, 3 bags of blue peanut M&Ms and a glass of chilled brea$t milk before he performed.

how did anybody miss this post ...

this sh*t still turned out to be about his education which wasn't the point of the story
 9 years ago '04        #51
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
 thekidd said:
sh*t i dropped outta high school got my GED, and im smarter than half the n*ggas wit college educations, so his lil degree still dont mean sh*t to me.

now im US NAVY AZ-SR yup
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeAH RIGHT! lol
 9 years ago '04        #52
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
 elmonto said:
u can have an education and be from the hood at the same time
yo son take that commonwealth av down!

Southside, ric!
 07-29-2008, 05:55 PM         #53
bEZ2006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe, just maybe, he didnt always have that college degree?? im not sayin if he a goon or not but is it possible for someone to be street, but have a passion for learning?? or are the streets that negative to where u cant go to class and then do street sh*t at night?? or do u have to be street 24/7/365 for "bx thugs" to accept ur hood card?? be honest wit u the way dudes be talkin on here wen i first got on bx i was surprised so many "thugs" had computers and knew internet lingo........
 07-30-2008, 07:35 PM         #54
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at "there use to be rules to this sh1t" haha...theres never been rules to this sh1t,mainstream rappers have never been completely what they rap about...but nikka wuz in college 10 yrs ago...thats a long time when u are surrounded by criminals as u nikkas admit he probaly wuz(his brother,goons etc)....sum of u nikkas graduated highschool this past summer....u wuz doin homework less than 3 months ago and u on the internet talkin bout the street codes today haha?...assuming some of u live in the hood come back here in ten yrs and tell us if ya hands is dirt clean or if u one of the black male succsess storys....and what dumb nikkas do u kno to think Plies talks so "intelligent"? nikka uses the same "im blessed to be put in this position" speech every interview....nikka obviously has a accent as does TI who also speaks very intilligently and over the top at times....stop thinkin south accent=dumb bcuz that makes u look ignorant....his content is dumb at times but what happened to "its entertainment" cuz Goons Lurkin is entertaining to me....i know nikkas with way more knowledge than Plies who talk on a deep level but will shoot your monkey azz chin off....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy