Jul 21 - Rapper Plies on Some Diva Type Sh*t (Funny Read)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
what the fu*k are some of you n*ggas talkin about

"oh hating on a man with education"

read the fu*king thread u dummy's ... it was about Plies demanding sh*t like some high end diva, who gives a fu*k about his degrees ...

he gotta start with speakin proper english or stop frontin' on songs.

@ this college "goon"

rappers these days :thumbsdow
 9 years ago '04        #22
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lol...wuts really funny is the dude calling homeboy a bi*ch a.ss, saying n*ggas was roasting em but refused to give his identity

whos the bi*ch really?
 9 years ago '05        #23
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
the ignorance on these threads is hilarious. People are acting like rappers are all supposed to be real dumb and uneducated. Ice Cube even has a college degree. Lots of them do, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Chingo Bling, them H-Town boys all got marketing degrees from University of Houston. Only ignons like you would get mad at someone for talking or sounding "smart" Just cuz he doesn't fit the typical rap guy syndrome doesn't mean he can't be smart. You guys should look in the mirror, and see what real ignorance is. . .
 9 years ago '04        #24
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
it really isnt that big of a deal...maybe the dude is fkn claustrophobic...aint like he like "at every show i perform at me and mah goons need to be served henny on ice by 5 midgets in bikinis and we need to have a mime in a box off to the side at all times and babyface in a cage hanging over a caulderon of boiling water singing old skool r&b."
 9 years ago '08        #25
Bigtymer25 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 9 9
How you gonna clown somebody for having an education??
 07-21-2008, 01:05 PM         #26
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico Tubbs said:
speaking proper english gets you hate...only in hip-hop
^^^exactly, n*gga everybody talks ignorant when we're with our n*ggaz but when we at a place of business or trynna make money we gotta straighten the fu*k up a lil bit, and since when does speaking proper english make you "not a gangsta" gangsta ain't how you look or talk its what the fu*k you do. and thread was misleading, all the n*gga did was ask for the hallway to be cleared sh*t ain't like the n*gga asked for rose peddles in his dressing room or some sh*t like that.
 9 years ago '04        #27
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
lmao@this thread. Whats wrong with him having an education, is it the fact that hes dumbing down his content so you would understand?
 07-21-2008, 01:09 PM         #28
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peope ain't hatin that he is educated, it's the fact that he tries to act & look ignorant when he really isn't. I.E., say back when you were in high school, you had that white dude who didn't listen to hip hop, wore tight pants, funny glasses, & got good grades. Then you see him 6 years later, he got a grill, cornrows, & run around with his pants hangin off his a$$ singin Lolli Pop, then you can't really respect him because he puttin on a phacade. Kinda like Rick "The Big Bouse Man" Ross bein a C.O. It's not the fact that he was one, it's the image he puttin on & denyin the fact that he ever was one. With Algernon's situation, you can't play the role as a dropout-drugdealin thug when you got a degree.
 9 years ago '06        #29
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,721 | Props total: 8906 8906
Im def not a fan of plies and i dotn support the man so all i can say is why the hell is he fakin lyke he has such a thick shouthern accent when he apperently he speaks proper english and has an education. I'm not hatin on an education im hatin on a smart person who thinks it's koo to be retarded
 07-21-2008, 01:18 PM         #30
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prince Ace said:
Im def not a fan of plies and i dotn support the man so all i can say is why the hell is he fakin lyke he has such a thick shouthern accent when he apperently he speaks proper english and has an education. I'm not hatin on an education im hatin on a smart person who thinks it's koo to be retarded
Basically what I was sayin. BTW did anybody else notice the homo-thug ad at the top of the page?
 9 years ago '04        #31
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
I think that's a smart move that n*gga just mad because he wanted a autograph LMAO!!!!! And sh*t funny how everyone want that n*gga to sound like a thug or dumb. I rather go to college than be a C.O
 07-21-2008, 01:48 PM         #32
the rock 1.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plies sucks monkey balls
 9 years ago '08        #33
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 Budala said:
what the fu*k are some of you n*ggas talkin about

"oh hating on a man with education"

read the fu*king thread u dummy's ... it was about Plies demanding sh*t like some high end diva, who gives a fu*k about his degrees ...

he gotta start with speakin proper english or stop frontin' on songs.
@ this college "goon"

rappers these days :thumbsdow
:applause:

If plies raps about real sh*t, instead of goons, and spelling his name on a girls chest, then he would have a different opinion towards him.

Till then, he's juss a big baffoon
 9 years ago '06        #34
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
plies rap about realer sh*t than the majority of these clowns out today, especially lil wayne.
 9 years ago '07        #35
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
 jiggamanll said:
Man half these n*ggas careers are fake so why get mad at a persona Plies made up? It's getting him money and he smarter than what people think. He winning while dumb n*ggas like whoever made that weak email think they putting people on blast.
No doubt we need to start blamin the people who buy into that dumb isht. See there used to be codes to follow. Isht is so kcufed up nowadaze...
 07-21-2008, 02:09 PM         #36
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you might as well change the name from boxden to hateden....just a bunch of jealous n*ggas with nothing better to do than hate around here.

whens the last time boxden came together and agreed someones music was hot? for every cool person around here, there 482 haters.
 9 years ago '08        #37
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
hes garbaaaaage anyways. who gives a sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #38
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
When he said diva, I thought he was gonna ask for some wild sh*t like, a new toilet seat, 3 bags of blue peanut M&Ms and a glass of chilled brea$t milk before he performed.
 07-21-2008, 02:45 PM         #39
PaineBishop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"That nicca try to act hard like hes from the streets, but he speaks better then most people."

This, ladies & gentlemen, would be a shining...cooning example of why black people are in the state that we're in as people. The "crabs in a bucket" theory still shines and proves true 'til this day.
 9 years ago '04        #40
jwhizkid 
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 17 17
 westcoastdog said:
It's the fact that his content and lyrics are basic and borderline dumb, is why cats is shocked he is educated
exactly!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish