Jul 19 - Ricky Ross Exposed Again! (MORE C.O PICS!)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
5982 pageviews
77 comments

Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1280 1280
Jul 19 - Ricky Ross Exposed Again! (MORE C.O PICS!)

OK. I think It's a wrap for homies rap career. Last week the hip-hop world were all talks about Ricky Ross shaky background. Reports were coming out the woodworks that "The Boss" tales of drug dealings and criminal activities might have been nothing more then a rouse. A picture surfaced showing the Miami rap star in what appeared to be police clothing and Trick Daddy is already accusing Ricky of working as a correctional officer.

Ross went on record denying the rumors, but now even more evidence has emerged. Check it out below.

As you can see this picture is worth a thousand words. The people over at keepittrill.com scored this pictures of someone who appears to be Ricky RossAccording to wikepedia Rick Ross real name is Williams Roberts. And this is what they have tagged under his early life:

Rick Ross was born William Roberts in the lower-class Carol City in Florida.[1] At Carol City Senior High School, he played football, and he later attended the historically black Albany State University in Albany, Georgia on a football scholarship.[2] He began rapping around the mid-1990s, at which time he formed the five-man amateur group Carol City Cartel.

Ricky has gone on record as saying the following:

"My life is 100 per cent real. These online hackers putting a picture of my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body. If this s**t was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything?"

I don't know it looks real to me.

[pic - click to view]

THE PIC and the source:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2008/ .. rd-blo-13.html

imageimageimage

ricky rawsss not the "boss" but the frawwddd

77 comments for "Jul 19 - Ricky Ross Exposed Again! (MORE C.O PICS!)"

9 years ago '05        #2
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
I onno, that sh*t looks real to me, I was trying to see if that sh*t was Photoshoped and I can't really tell if it is, but looks solid to me.
 9 years ago '07        #3
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 07-19-2008, 01:27 PM         #4
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awww damn...lol
 9 years ago '08        #5
dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Im mad they said his rap career is over. There's plenty of phoney rappers...the dude makes some pretty tight music so his past aint gonna hurt that too much.
 9 years ago '08        #6
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 dboyyofcpp said:
Im mad they said his rap career is over. There's plenty of phoney rappers...the dude makes some pretty tight music so his past aint gonna hurt that too much.
Naw, its pretty much over for him....

and this is just the tip of the iceberg
 07-19-2008, 01:49 PM         #7
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Rick Ross
 9 years ago '07        #8
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Idk if his career is over. Rap fans are pretty forgiving in this generation. If n*ggas can forgive Wayne for kissing baby, Game for having a tongue ring and countless other things, Buck for sobbing to 50 on the phone, and the list goes on then Ross e'll probably still be able to do his thing. But if this was the 90s most of these n*ggas would have been ousted by now.
 9 years ago '04        #9
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
Dat don't even look like him to me but i know it is....all deese n*ggas out here lyin about sh*t, && for what?? I'll tell u why...cuz n*ggas is shallow, dumb a.ss n*ggas out here wouldn't have wanted to listen unless they thought he was dat deal...
 07-19-2008, 01:53 PM         #10
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
him having a coll lil job that pays good isnt the problem

its the fact that he's lying about it like its something to be ashamed of
and consistently keeps tellin us he is a kingpin, boss, whatever

only sheltered surburban kids believe his rep is legit
 07-19-2008, 01:54 PM         #11
IIFLIPMATICII 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
carl winslow!
 9 years ago '07        #12
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ it will when ur a rapper, talkin bout fu*k snitches and police... do u think hes gonna b taken serious wen he says dat on his next record??
 9 years ago '04        #13
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 788 788
I thought it was common knowledge that he was a CO
 9 years ago '07        #14
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,377 | Props total: 21453 21453
 dboyyofcpp said:
Exactly. Akon was exposed for not having done time, which he based his whole career on, and no one aknowledged it. Wayne kissed a man on the lips, no one cared. Ross isn't goin' anywhere.
 9 years ago '06        #15
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,623 | Props total: 2277 2277

[pic - click to view]

BAAAAWWWSSSSS!!!

n*gga shoulda just kept it funky & said "Rick Ross" was a character or persona he adapted to fit his music. I think people coulda rode with that more than fakin like he's something he never was. Ain't nothing wrong with having a life before the music biz, but lying about it is. n*gga gonna take a hit with this one if it's true, but he can bounce back if the music is good. But his credibility is........"MAN DOWN!!"
 9 years ago '05        #16
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
ross just needs to fess up
 9 years ago '06        #17
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
Shame On Any"Muuthafuuckin'"Body Who Alwayz "Believes" Whut Rappers Say Iz Tru And Whatnot... I'm Not Even Mad @ Rick Ross If Thats Him..

All I Gotta Say Is "Real Recognize Real"
 9 years ago '04        #18
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1280 1280
All you dudes that are saying "oh his rap career shouldn't be over"

this dude whole gimmick is that he is a "boss" a "drug cartel kingpin" but this cat is totally opposite... to the point that it would of been better if he had a walmart job to get by before he got into his drug era, but no this dude worked for the OTHER side, being c.o is like a cop, he was watching dudes in jail and probably where he got his whole gimmick planned out for a rap career

fu*king joke man

peeps that say that dont look like him, check the TRINA video from all movie all about benjamins where it features rick ross without a beard, tell me thats not him
 07-19-2008, 02:07 PM         #19
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probly Stole Sum Of His Raps Of a Inmates
 07-19-2008, 02:13 PM         #20
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
photo looks legit to me, but i doubt that it will hurt his career..it will take a minor hit..but dude makes too much great music for it to k!ll his career. he make better music than 70% of these other artist so i can honestly say that the rap game needs dude..if dudes hate on that then :thumbsdow they not a fan of goood music, i can give a fu*k about them dudes life and all that, as long as the music and the beats are nice, i'll jam
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy