[07-22-08]Spider/40 Glocc terrifies Lil Wayne Staff/Spider Loc talks about incident

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2008, 10:21 AM         #101
ThaKiddKid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

he said he didnt see wayne
 07-22-2008, 10:38 AM         #102
pimpjay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its because off pressure, n*ggas is eatin off wayne so loc can't be trippin on dude he fu*kin up they money.
 9 years ago '08        #103
Bigtymer25 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 9 9
 07-22-2008, 10:48 AM         #104
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he backtracking cuz this could easily spark up beef between bloods n crips out in LA over some dumb sh*t, thats y he put this video out to clear up the situation
 07-22-2008, 11:53 AM         #105
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He fu*ks with AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... J-roc"

dude is a robot and sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #106
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Nyuzi said:
Wow, if I ever heard of reaching......
n*gga shut the fu*k up. How is it reaching? That's a fu*kin fact. Thats exactly why they wanted to holla @ the lil mufu*ka.
 9 years ago '04        #107
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
sh*ts funny...but waynes making a mockery of this blood sh*t the way he does it, its more like a gimmick...and it shows how fake Game is cuz that n*gga just relishes in it with weezy and doesnt even ask questions...how uncali of him
 9 years ago '04        #108
King P 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 3 3
If someone already post this, my bad. U can tell it's weezy by the bodyguard

9 years ago '05        #109
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,536 | Props total: 7667 7667
real or fake or w/e, why would he be in their hood anyways?
 9 years ago '05        #110
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Even if it was real . .these guys just made complete a.sses of themselves. .do they not know how to talk? They sound worse than southerners. .Why is it that only people in the hood in New York are the only hood people that know how to talk right?
 9 years ago '04        #111
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
Video must be getting some traffic because that sh*t keeps freezing up on me...
 9 years ago '04        #112
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
And IF this is real... Why is Wayne THERE? Wrong turn?
 9 years ago '05        #113
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,536 | Props total: 7667 7667
horrible attempt at a publicity stunt.
 9 years ago '04        #114
JHOVA6178 
space
space
$856 | Props total: 0 0
this sh*t was stupid a.ss fu*k... and only dumb a.ss n*gga die for COLOR.... n*gga need to grow the fu*k up..
 9 years ago '04        #115
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Doesn't Lil Wayne stay in that tour bus?
 9 years ago '07        #116
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 GoldynChyld421 said:
And IF this is real... Why is Wayne THERE? Wrong turn?
t pains video shoot dey said
 07-22-2008, 09:04 PM         #117
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
hate all u want on 40 and spider they got reason to question wayne about this ish, wayne is a fake a.ss blood actin like hes bangin n all that smh
I don't listen to a lot of Wayne but he doesn't claim to bang does he? I mean banging around here meant when n*ggas shoot on sight off GP for reppin the wrong set. Like working the block and all in the mix. Wayne seems to just claim blood and that he'd have someone shot or shoot someone for the right/wrong thing. I see a difference. His neighborhood is bloody isn't it? You don't have to bang to be a gangster just that if you're questioned about your sh*t you NEVER deny your set.
 9 years ago '08        #118
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23334 23334
 jsda1 said:
I don't listen to a lot of Wayne but he doesn't claim to bang does he? I mean banging around here meant when n*ggas shoot on sight off GP for reppin the wrong set. Like working the block and all in the mix. Wayne seems to just claim blood and that he'd have someone shot or shoot someone for the right/wrong thing. I see a difference. His neighborhood is bloody isn't it? You don't have to bang to be a gangster just that if you're questioned about your sh*t you NEVER deny your set.
wayne don't even know what he is, first it was uptown N.O. was flaggin red but then outta no where he was screamin soowoop

n*gga here flag red and black but they don't claim blood, gd, etc.

wayne doesn't know what he wants to be I guess
 9 years ago '06        #119
MistaFlowaz 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Even if it was real . .these guys just made complete a.sses of themselves. .do they not know how to talk? They sound worse than southerners. .Why is it that only people in the hood in New York are the only hood people that know how to talk right?

bi*ch Nissaz do bi*ch Thangs ... wtf

Just diss the whole south ...

Get right ... You'll fu*k around and be like Weezy except you would make the First 48 in my city .. homie :finger:
 07-22-2008, 11:33 PM         #120
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This video is fake and stupid, just like the Shawty Lo video "in the hood" going at TI, but when he asks the one little dude have you seen TI and the kid says yeah he down the street over there, the camera is turned away from the little dude. If these cats really was as hard as they was portraying in the video, they would've busted a window or snatched a n*gga out the vehicle or for those that are truly hard, why the fu*k you need a camera, that's what lost me. I didn't look at it past the 3:30 mark, so for those that say they saw Wayne's bodyguard give me an exact time and i'll fast forward and check it out. But, that's not the point. The point is how much more ignorant will we as a people get to prove something in RAP! Dumbsh*t like this is why hip hop is dying! And then you I would a.ssume very young or ignorant cats that are very happy to see this dumbsh*t and justifying and riding with it like these damn foolz was really fu*king with the vehicles of Lil Wayne/Baby over this are just as dumb. Even if it was Wayne/Baby in the cars, i'm glad they didn't do anything because all it would've escalated to was another ignorant zzzzzz moment for these white folks to laugh at and look down on us and blame Hip Hop for. BTW, why is it these dudes Shawty Lo, 40 and Spider going at dudes they know can't get in that kind of confrontation due to legal troubles and the sh*t they in right now? It's like the little brother fu*king with the big brother because they know mama/daddy is sitting there and they protected. Or that n*gga that don't wanna f!ght til 4 or 5 people in between trying to break it up. In the end let's stop all this foolishness and let's just listen to music man, cause that's all this is. MUSIC!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago