[07-22-08]Spider/40 Glocc terrifies Lil Wayne Staff/Spider Loc talks about incident

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29675 29675
 Bkjj11 said:
hahahaha look at all these cash money crybabies...

AND @ youngmic, bonethugs ain't sh*t.....

LOL Wayne n Baby are FAKE, FAKE....Game is more real than them
gimme a g- gimme a U....

homie i dont even like lil wayne like that nor do i agree with his newborn blood gang bang sh*t, of course hes gonna get checked out there, but its funny its by the 2 wanan be gunit cats.... u are a lil too extra with the gunit sh*t(these dudes aint even certified gunit which makes it worse),ur damn near borderline groupie status, i know u aint feelin them clowns music....lol the hell does bonethugs got anything to do with sh*t?? nothing to say huh,nice one,lol am i supposed to be hurt?
 9 years ago '06        #62
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
WHo the fu*k are Spider Loc and 40 Glocc?
Even their names sound corny.
Non-rapping a.ss niggs.
 9 years ago '05        #63
TreDCrazi 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
god....people are retarded. guarantee wayne didnt even know bout it. he didnt call no fu*king police. wayne didnt say call the police. someone else called the police. idiots. grow up.
 9 years ago '07        #64
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70376 70376
lol Boxden members try to sound so intelligent and have thousands of posts..wow what a life...

^^U came in this thread, did u or did u not read the title, dont come in tha thread and complain, dumbass...

^^^2 wanna be g-unit cats lol.....do your research.....
 07-19-2008, 06:28 PM         #65
Infamous Ozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ignorant a.ss n*ggas With No Brains!
 07-19-2008, 06:39 PM         #66
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
these cats are trying to make a name for themselves..it aint about being fake fu*k wayne fu*k baby fu*k 40 fu*k spider..but fu*k 40 and spider even more since they tryin to make a dollar off of lil waynes name..tryin to "expose" him..u fu*kin fool..get in the studio and make some music that will bump across the nation and not just in your "hood"
^^^it has nothing to do with music n*gga, weezy rap are garbage,40 glocc is garbage and spider locc is garbage but thats not the point, that bangin sh*t is not a game, n*gga will come down on you for fake bangin, like i said n*ggaz die everyday for that sh*t weather you think its senseless or not n*ggaz take that sh*t serious bet weezy wont yell soo woop in cali cuz something as simple as that is all it takes to get your head knocked off ain't got sh*t to do with music
 9 years ago '06        #67
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
cali got nuttin but corny n*ggas there

you need to watch your mouth don't speak on all of us just cuz these two cornball a.ss n*ggas is stupid
 9 years ago '06        #68
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
and i listen to wayne but he is a fake blood with that being said game lives out here to and they aint never pull no sh*t like that on him and spider loc was claiming blood while running with death row 40 glocc is known out here to be a crip and spider loc is just but yeah wayne need to stick with the music if he aint prepared to run with that sh*t everywhere
 07-19-2008, 07:02 PM         #69
Infamous Ozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ignorant a.ss n*ggas With No Brains!
 9 years ago '04        #70
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29675 29675
lol dude catchin feelings...i guess he forgot this is a forum for discussion.. dumbass

anyways, these wanna be gunit cats arent even known for music...lol not surprised with this vid

Last edited by youngmic; 07-19-2008 at 07:09 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #71
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
dont claim a set if you aint active bangin...this is known here in cali...dont claim if your not ready to throw up your set...its sad to see...but its wild like this in the west
 07-19-2008, 10:46 PM         #72
Mas56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"sooowooop gang and if you aint with it then you in the food chain" lil wayne dissing the crips
 9 years ago '04        #73
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
fan of both Wayne & 40 but........ Weezy just took a L for this...& smh @ every1 sayin "look at Wayne's bodyguard he was in A Milli video" if u only recognize dude from that then dayuummm,cuz hes been w Wayne quite sometime & is always at his concerts...soon as I seen dude u know the video legit
 07-20-2008, 12:28 AM         #74
Chrome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao at all the wayne fans. It don't matter if he was in the car or not they was about ready to WHOOP SOME a.ss. And if you seriously think wayne is hard you joking, I would WHOOP his a.ss and I'm a minor. I would LITERALLY fu*k that n*gga up. He's a fu*king MIDGET MAC false claiming homo who gives bloods a bad name. How can n*ggas think wayne is hard? Anyone can beat his a.ss lmao . Come on now. Wayne? You playing with yoself if you actually think wayne is a gangsta. And didn't he get hit on stage with a bottle and did nothing about it? LMAO stop it just stop.

Anyways, I saw this earlier was laughing so hard I was hoping wayne would get out and get his a.ss kicked but let's see how wayne and Birdy respond to this bi*chES.:finger:

And for all you CRACKKAS shut the fu*k up talkin bout you like black people but you hate n*ggas stop trying to find a way to get away with racism you long nose pelican a.ss redneck f*g**ts. I love white people but i hate RACIST REDNECK CHRAKAZ :finger:
 9 years ago '08        #75
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 rippac4 said:
them n*ggaz need to grow up, these n*ggaz are some jokes, Spider need to concentrate on learning how to rap, but nevermind 50 will never put him out
well said homie. eastside atl
 9 years ago '04        #76
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,841 | Props total: 20538 20538
Gangsta's dont record Youtube videos....WTF kinda pnut butter-n-jelly sh*t is thiss????
 9 years ago '08        #77
Champion4748 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
Damn Hip Hop. Why You Do This.
 9 years ago '07        #78
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
n*ggas... smh.
 07-20-2008, 06:44 AM         #79
BAA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas aint got sh*t better to do with their lives or time. publicity stunt maybe? who gives a fu*k what they claim. i dont take none of them rappers seriously.
 9 years ago '08        #80
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 U.B.HiRM said:
cause their jokes thats y..people on here talkin about bangin and sets n whatnot...player please..REAL GANGSTERS dont put their business on the streets..im pretty sure a member of the "crip" or "blood" gang would bring his sony 8.0 mp camcorder and say we bout to cut this fools nuts off and put this sh*t on cause thats what we do... my 15 year old customers on 7 mile n meyers in detroit are more gangster then 40 a.ss and spider
wayne got exposed stans would be askin for video so they provided it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy