[07-22-08]Spider/40 Glocc terrifies Lil Wayne Staff/Spider Loc talks about incident

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, WE WENT OVER THERE TO HOLLA AT WAYNE ABOUT THE COMMENT HE MADE ON REMIX OF SHAWTY LO'S DEY KNOW,NOW WE WAS BOUT TO GO IN THE BUILDING WHERE THEY WAS SHOOTING THE T-PAIN VIDEO,WHEN n*ggaS NOTICED THE BLACC ESCALADES,NOW SLIM WAS IN THE FIRST TRUCC WIT BABY,n*ggaS THOUGHT WAYNE WAS IN THE SECOND TRUCC,THE REASON THEY WAS SITTING THERE WAS CUZ n*ggaS BLOCCED THE STREET OFF WITH CARS,LIL WAYNE WAS ACTUALLY IN THE BUILDING WITH T-PAIN,n*ggaS DIDNT GO THERE TO HURT THEM bi*ch-ASS n*ggaS,WE KNOW THEY FAKE BLOODS,BUT THE FANS SEEM TO THINK DIFFERENT SO WE HAD TO SHOW YALL THEY AINT AS TUFF AS THEY TRY TO BE,ALLOT OF n*ggaS DIDNT KNOW 40 HAD THE CAMERA ON LIVE,BUT SO BE IT!!!n*ggaS COULD HAVE BROKEN OUT WINDOWS BUT WHY???THEM AINT THEY TRUCCS THEM RENTALS AND THE CAMERA WAS ON AND WOULDNT NOBODY WORRIED ABOUT WAYNES SECURITY WE WOULD HAVE WHOOPED HIS a.ss IF WAYNE WAS THERE AND HE WOULD HAVE GOT OUT OF LINE n*ggaS WANTED TO SHOW YA'LL THAT BABY AINT NO 5STAR GENERAL OF NOTHIN,THEM n*ggaS WAS HELPLESS AND SITTIN DUCCS IT TOOK 5 TO 6 MINUTES BEFORE THEY BACC UP ARRIVED AND THEY WAS STRAPLESS,BUT YALL WILL SEE ON THE OTHER FOOTAGE WE GOT LATER BIG PAYBACC G-UNIT WEST/BAYMAAC...THE VALLEY IZ MINE!!!

damn this n*gga is stupid as hell, he need to quit trying to rap or banging or whatever he do & go to a community college & take some classes damn do boy, 50 never mentions G-Unit West

Last edited by rippac4; 07-19-2008 at 09:10 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #42
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
But real talk black people need to stop actin like Niggeers

We always doin some stupid sh*t.I never understood the whole gangbanging sh*t anyways its so lame and that goes both ways to spiderloc and 40 glocc they lame a.sses and wayne and baby even though i fu*k wit them they lame a.sses for promoting gang life like its "cool" to be a blood
 9 years ago '07        #43
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
 CheezyDoDo said:
But real talk black people need to stop actin like Niggeers

We always doin some stupid sh*t.I never understood the whole gangbanging sh*t anyways its so lame and that goes both ways to spiderloc and 40 glocc they lame a.sses and wayne and baby even though i fu*k wit them they lame a.sses for promoting gang life like its "cool" to be a blood
if this sh*t aint have nothing to do wit Wayne fake flaggin or being a bi*ch n*gga u wouldnt be sayin sh*t about it... but u made a good point
 07-19-2008, 10:10 AM         #44
ThaKiddKid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet whatever Spider n 40 wont bring it to there OG's Big Terminator and the n*gga white boy
 9 years ago '06        #45
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
crippin wit a camera? o yea?
 9 years ago '05        #46
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I dislike wayne to the fullest but, " real gangstaz" don't talk about it or carry camcorders IMO all five dem n i g g a lost IMO.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 07-19-2008 at 12:49 PM..
 07-19-2008, 10:38 AM         #47
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas lost
 9 years ago '04        #48
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 3 3
Pathetic. Just another reason for white people to look @ us like we're idiots. Just another showing on the chitlin circuit. Then they have a 12 year old kid throwing signs. Just what we need another generation of young black men in prison. Yes the ones in the ghetto and projects have very low chances of making it, but come on you're supposed to want your children to do better than you. Sad, sad, sad I'm very troubled by this video.
 07-19-2008, 11:17 AM         #49
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya all just mad.

this is what happens when fake n*ggas claim to be something they not.

them cali n*ggas take that gang sh*t serious thats a way of life for them.

then u gott these fake a.ss rappers who wanna start claiming a set after they done sold 10 million records and live somewere in a mansion driving with body guards.

there was so many crips in that hood, that with no cameras them n*ggas coulda cought it bad
 07-19-2008, 11:35 AM         #50
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Wayne Should Just Quit With The Banging.....No one takes him seriously......but them crip dudes was funny "Yea Now We in The Store Bout To Get Some Juice n*gga"!

Last edited by PhantomBeatz; 07-19-2008 at 11:41 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #51
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
its funny because wayne really makes it seem like he's big sh*t... i was waiting for this. i think 50 getting these dudes publicity and getting wayne shook.

50 is behind the whole thing. just like how he got mike knox and bang bang boogie chasing after fat joe.

also hes got game running scared and broke.... money can do alot of things...
 9 years ago '06        #52
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,545 | Props total: 6800 6800
whats bad about a real gang member confronting a false flaggin faker?
is it cause its 40 everyone is hating? or because they love wayne that much they cant acknowledge the fact hes faking the funk
 07-19-2008, 12:41 PM         #53
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
This is all Nas fault.
:Lol:
 07-19-2008, 12:46 PM         #54
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
whats bad about a real gang member confronting a false flaggin faker?
is it cause its 40 everyone is hating? or because they love wayne that much they cant acknowledge the fact hes faking the funk
i think its a lil bit of both....
 9 years ago '07        #55
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550 OP
space
space
$92,665 | Props total: 70244 70244
hahahaha look at all these cash money crybabies...

AND @ youngmic, bonethugs ain't sh*t.....

LOL Wayne n Baby are FAKE, FAKE....Game is more real than them
 9 years ago '07        #56
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
What alot of yall mufu*kas dont understand is that Wayne disrespected Crip n*ggas on that "Dey Know" remix. "Suwuuu Gang, and if you aint with that then you in the food chain". That food chain sh*t= Crabs. So of course some n*ggas who really bang were gonna confront him sooner or later. That gang sh*t is a way of life out west. It may seem stupid to us, but those n*ggas live it and Wayne is fakin' the funk.
 07-19-2008, 01:51 PM         #57
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loc and Glocc are STREET DUDES first and rappers...maybe, but really though these dudes ain't rappers just thugs with music connections.
 07-19-2008, 01:59 PM         #58
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw is kinda crazy seeing all this go down, I am sure the people inside were scared and probably calling the cops but cops were like "uh fu*k no son we don't go through there".

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 07-19-2008 at 02:15 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #59
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550 OP
space
space
$92,665 | Props total: 70244 70244
 U.B.HiRM said:
these cats are trying to make a name for themselves..it aint about being fake fu*k wayne fu*k baby fu*k 40 fu*k spider..but fu*k 40 and spider even more since they tryin to make a dollar off of lil waynes name..tryin to "expose" him..u fu*kin fool..get in the studio and make some music that will bump across the nation and not just in your "hood"
U MAD hahahaha , U very Homotional....relax bi*ch...
 9 years ago '04        #60
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
Oh my, makes me sad to see black people act so unintelligently, thinking its kool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy