Jul 18 - Anderson man chases gay son from home

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #161
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 $h0wtym3 said:
How does that even remotely prove that homos3xuality is biologically natural.

Come on ma do you even read what you type

I'm sorry $h0wtym3. I guess I overestimated you. I thought we'd be in agreement that working in concert with your community helps to propagate the species which would be a good, natural thing in your book.
To break it down:

1. Gay people generally aid in child rearing of other people's children.
2. Since most don't have their own, they don't create an extra pull on the shared resources of society. I.e. their spawn aren't grasping at the limited resources we all share.
3. More resources for less people is good.
4. More resources for less people helps people survive, many of who WILL go on to procreate.
5. Healthy people who will procreate is natural.
6. This is good and natural, and furthered by gay people (furthered b/c they help raise healthy children, but don't take away from that child's means by having one of their own).

If you don't understand this now, there's nothing else I can do for ya.
 07-23-2008, 03:34 AM         #162
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is abnormal, its not normal, simple as that, morally wrong? nah.
 07-23-2008, 09:16 AM         #163
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is abnormal, its not normal, simple as that, morally wrong? nah.
yeah nugget, it is abnormal... not everybody is born gay so it is not normal in that sence but it is still completely natural...
 07-23-2008, 09:45 AM         #164
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
It's pretty obvious it's abnormal, man and man cant create babies.
It happens in nature, which is, I'm pretty sure, the definition of "natural".

Family should be beyond this. I see this so much in Mexico and Colombia and it makes me hurt, because I love my people but we can be so foolish. What has Catholicism done for us but made us slaves to the elite of our lands? I wish we could leave behind the superstition coupled with the homophobia, but it may never be.
 07-23-2008, 11:50 AM         #165
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:
In any other thread when someone is saying that something IS, r a n c i d, you say the burden of proof is on them.
So what's your logic behind saying homos3xuality IS abnormal?
abNORMAL. Get it?
 9 years ago '07        #166
C Nugget 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
abNORMAL. Get it?
I get what you're saying. Doesn't prove anything. But within the context of today's world, atheism is abnormal and that doesn't make it wrong. So... what are you really saying?
 07-23-2008, 11:59 AM         #167
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
wow, rancid i thought you'd be smarter than this but i guess not... and no r*pe and murder are both choices, u choose to k!ll someone, u choose to r*pe someone... so it is not the same... when u have homo's that want nothing more than to be straight it really takes away from it bieng a choice... use your head and use the logic that u oh so passionately bash the religious about not having, cuz right now u seem about as stupid as them
Smarter than what?

And actually, it's exactly the same. You said that because homos3xuality happened, it's natural, as if to suggest it's something perfectly normal. I simply made the point it being natural means nothing. As murder and r*pe can also be seen in nature, and are therefore natural... These are your words, not mine. So therefore i can justify those two with the 'natural' argument? No, i can't. And neither can you.

You are again backing yourself into a corner, and avoided my second post. If homos3xuallity IS something you're born with, then you must accept that it's a genetic defect.

Again, you resort to your politically correct ways. I'm not in here saying "yeah, good on you for beating up your blood with a bat"... I'm simply correcting you and the rest of the PC brigade, who seem to think homos3xuality is something normal... It isn't.

Homos3xuality is abnormal. I won't say it's wrong, because it's not for me to say. But it's not right. Basic science. Negatives and positives.
 07-23-2008, 12:03 PM         #168
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:
I get what you're saying. Doesn't prove anything. But within the context of today's world, atheism is abnormal and that doesn't make it wrong. So... what are you really saying?
Two different kettle of fish.

One is a choice, and according to you and Alex, the other is genetic.

So normal and abnormal based on opinion/choice and normal/abnormal based on being born a certain way. Well they're entirely different.
 07-23-2008, 12:05 PM         #169
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homos3xuality may be abnormal, but so is morality if you look at the leaders of ethics in the world today.
"Cause I feel like bombing a church/ Now that you know that the preacher is lying."

Does this mean that every person with morals should be stripped of their rights? Should those with "genetic defects" as you say be stripped of theirs, like retards in the Holocaust? I don't follow that line of reasoning. I see no problem in something abnormal. Let them be.
 07-23-2008, 12:19 PM         #170
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And actually, it's exactly the same. You said that because homos3xuality happened, it's natural, as if to suggest it's something perfectly normal. I simply made the point it being natural means nothing. As murder and r*pe can also be seen in nature, and are therefore natural... These are your words, not mine. So therefore i can justify those two with the 'natural' argument? No, i can't. And neither can you.
if anything murder and r*pe are unnatural, they are only a human trait... when a animal k!lls it is to live, to eat... they HAVE to k!ll to survive... when a human k!lls it is for no reason...

You are again backing yourself into a corner, and avoided my second post. If homos3xuallity IS something you're born with, then you must accept that it's a genetic defect.
ok maybe it is a genetic defect... does not make it unnatural

Again, you resort to your politically correct ways. I'm not in here saying "yeah, good on you for beating up your blood with a bat"... I'm simply correcting you and the rest of the PC brigade, who seem to think homos3xuality is something normal... It isn't.
it is ab-normal, I've agreed to that, but again that does not make it unnatural

Homos3xuality is abnormal. I won't say it's wrong, because it's not for me to say. But it's not right. Basic science. Negatives and positives.
yeah, it is abnormal... yeah yeah, a d*ck and another d*ck don't go together according to how we are supposed to reproduce... but niether do hetero's fu*king for no reason...
 07-23-2008, 12:22 PM         #171
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homos3xuality may be abnormal, but so is morality if you look at the leaders of ethics in the world today.
"Cause I feel like bombing a church/ Now that you know that the preacher is lying."

Does this mean that every person with morals should be stripped of their rights? Should those with "genetic defects" as you say be stripped of theirs, like retards in the Holocaust? I don't follow that line of reasoning. I see no problem in something abnormal. Let them be.
:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #172
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r a n c i d said:
Smarter than what?

You're right that it is abnormal (which isn't a necessarily pejorative term), because it is only present in a minority percentage of the population. It's also natural, as people have been arguing. As far as accepting that it is a genetic defect, however, that's not something someone has to accept. Genetic defect suggests disease or disorder, "defect" is a decidedly negative term, no one has to accept that homos3xuality a disorder. Homos3xuality is not necessarily a negative for the species. C Nugget has suggested one theory as to why the existence of a homos3xual population within a species could be beneficial to that species, and there may be other reasons as well.

Last edited by HHS; 07-23-2008 at 12:34 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #173
C Nugget 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Two different kettle of fish.

One is a choice, and according to you and Alex, the other is genetic.

So normal and abnormal based on opinion/choice and normal/abnormal based on being born a certain way. Well they're entirely different.

I Agree to disagree, although I believe it's completely irrelevant as to whether it's right or wrong.

r a n c i d said:
It's abnormal and not right, but "I won't say it's wrong". What?! That sounds like a pc load of bull to me. And if your reasons for saying it's not right have to do with homos3xuality not propagating the species, refer to my prior posts about gays not upsetting the pool of resources, yet contributing to a healthy populace, before you respond.
 07-23-2008, 01:34 PM         #174
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:

I Agree to disagree, although I believe it's completely irrelevant as to whether it's right or wrong.

It's abnormal and not right, but "I won't say it's wrong". What?! That sounds like a pc load of bull to me. And if your reasons for saying it's not right have to do with homos3xuality not propagating the species, refer to my prior posts about gays not upsetting the pool of resources, yet contributing to a healthy populace, before you respond.
I've heard that argument before. And i haven't denied they contribute to a healthy populace.

I'm simply saying make you're mind up. If they're born gay you have to accept they're fu*ked up genetically.

Simple as that.

I could post you aload of rubbish about human-animal s3x having the same positive effect on the populace. It has no relevance to anything being said, at all.
 07-23-2008, 01:36 PM         #175
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gamberro said:

I didn't suggest they be stripped of their rights. Did i? Stop making a.ssumptions.

I have no problem with gay people, i don't hunt them at night with a crowbar. I just got back from having my hair cut by a homos3xual chap
 07-23-2008, 01:37 PM         #176
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
if anything murder and r*pe are unnatural, they are only a human trait... when a animal k!lls it is to live, to eat... they HAVE to k!ll to survive... when a human k!lls it is for no reason...

ok maybe it is a genetic defect... does not make it unnatural

it is ab-normal, I've agreed to that, but again that does not make it unnatural

yeah, it is abnormal... yeah yeah, a d*ck and another d*ck don't go together according to how we are supposed to reproduce... but niether do hetero's fu*king for no reason...
Bollocks. You're picking and chosing what to acknowledge here.

Animals k!ll many times and don't eat a thing. If anything it's about as common as homos3xuality is. So how can you try to deny my 'natural' argument about those two.
 07-23-2008, 01:41 PM         #177
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
You're right that it is abnormal (which isn't a necessarily pejorative term), because it is only present in a minority percentage of the population. It's also natural, as people have been arguing. As far as accepting that it is a genetic defect, however, that's not something someone has to accept. Genetic defect suggests disease or disorder, "defect" is a decidedly negative term, no one has to accept that homos3xuality a disorder. Homos3xuality is not necessarily a negative for the species. C Nugget has suggested one theory as to why the existence of a homos3xual population within a species could be beneficial to that species, and there may be other reasons as well.
It is a disorder.

And i am not argueing it has a negative effect on the species, where is this coming from. If anything it's natural selection at work. It's cutting off the genetically inferior from passing on their faulty genes. That's always a positive.

Like i say. I have nothing against homos3xuals on a general basis. I do dislike a certain genre of gay people however. The western gay, if you will.
 07-23-2008, 01:42 PM         #178
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:

I was lost for words. Don't want to say wrong, because that's not the right word... Can't find the word i'm after.
 9 years ago '07        #179
C Nugget 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I've heard that argument before. And i haven't denied they contribute to a healthy populace.

I'm simply saying make you're mind up. If they're born gay you have to accept they're fu*ked up genetically.

Simple as that.

I could post you aload of rubbish about human-animal s3x having the same positive effect on the populace. It has no relevance to anything being said, at all.
 r a n c i d said:
I was lost for words. Don't want to say wrong, because that's not the right word... Can't find the word i'm after.
I roger what you're saying now, but I wouldn't call it fu*ked up or a disorder, cuz to me it implies something's wrong. Mutation, yay; disorder nay, but that's just semantics.
 9 years ago '04        #180
digicron 
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
lmao tryin 2 cast the demons out haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago