Jul 18 - Anderson man chases gay son from home

most viewed right now
 130
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Man i blame the pops for this he shouldve seen this coming when lil buddy was hanging posters of male A&F models n sh*t..............And the pops catching him watching queer as folk on shotime instead of the numerous softcore pr0n titles on cinemax at night........


YEA BLAME THAT n*gga......HE DIDNT TEACH HIS BOY RIGHT........
 07-21-2008, 10:15 PM         #142
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did i say every gay person likes being gay...where the fu*k did i say that...stop putting words in my mouth just to win an argument, and im the idiot
yes u did

why are there Gay Pride Parades...these people seem they don't care if they are hated and despised, so don't give me that sh*t
u generalized all gay people in this post...
 9 years ago '04        #143
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,239 | Props total: 553 553
 AlexG1989 said:
yes u did



u generalized all gay people in this post...
now u r generalizin me now...can you read my fu*kin' mind? are u a fu*kin mind reader?
 07-21-2008, 10:39 PM         #144
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now u r generalizin me now...can you read my fu*kin' mind? are u a fu*kin mind reader?
dude... re-read ur post... just admit when your wrong, i have no problem doing that and have done so in other threads
 07-22-2008, 05:22 AM         #145
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gaymega still at it...........
 07-22-2008, 01:27 PM         #146
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
"how could a natural universe produce something unnatural"??? if homos3xuality was not natural it would not happen PERIOD
Okay, then murder and r*pe is fine on the basis that it's natural?

You got his point. Stop diving around the argument. Homos3xuality is abnormal. End of story.

You and the rest of your PC brigade do nothing to ease the anti-gay comments. You simply strengthen them with your complete denial to what homos3xuality is... abnormal.
 07-22-2008, 01:32 PM         #147
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
that was not intelligent...



I fu*k females




pretty much the equivelant of "he shoulda shot that n.i.g.g.e.r"




fu*k jamaica, and fu*k god too... fact is jamaica is just a piece of sh*t country... u maad now???




let me give u a quote from somebody else who was also arguing this in another forum... "why would someone choose to be gay??? why would one choose to be hated by his family, and co-workers and friends, why would one choose that for himself"??? think about that sh*t dude... and let me add this, there is MUCH more evidence that says gays are born that way than there is evidence that says otherwise

nobody brought up religion??? well when someone brings up adam and eve I consider that bringing up religion and lets face it, religion is the main cause of this so of course I'm going to bring it up... its the main cause of why about 95% of every homophobe who posted in this thread hates gays... it is the main cause and u cannot deny that... religion has taught them to hate and thats a fact, not my opinion
Okay. Then you're saying homos3xuality is a genetic defect.

You're saying they're born that way, right.

So then it's natural selection. According to YOU.

Just stick with the choice argument, you can atleast hold up a semi-valid 'freedom' argument for that
 07-22-2008, 01:47 PM         #148
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, then murder and r*pe is fine on the basis that it's natural?

You got his point. Stop diving around the argument. Homos3xuality is abnormal. End of story.

You and the rest of your PC brigade do nothing to ease the anti-gay comments. You simply strengthen them with your complete denial to what homos3xuality is... abnormal.
wow, rancid i thought you'd be smarter than this but i guess not... and no r*pe and murder are both choices, u choose to k!ll someone, u choose to r*pe someone... so it is not the same... when u have homo's that want nothing more than to be straight it really takes away from it bieng a choice... use your head and use the logic that u oh so passionately bash the religious about not having, cuz right now u seem about as stupid as them


Last edited by AlexG1989; 07-22-2008 at 01:48 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #149
GhostXL 
space
avatar space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
 AlexG1989 said:
wow, rancid i thought you'd be smarter than this but i guess not... and no r*pe and murder are both choices, u choose to k!ll someone, u choose to r*pe someone... so it is not the same... when u have homo's that want nothing more than to be straight it really takes away from it bieng a choice... use your head and use the logic that u oh so passionately bash the religious about not having, cuz right now u seem about as stupid as them
how do u know its not a choice? are u speaking from experience or what?
 9 years ago '07        #150
C Nugget 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 r a n c i d said:
Okay, then murder and r*pe is fine on the basis that it's natural?

You got his point. Stop diving around the argument. Homos3xuality is abnormal. End of story.

You and the rest of your PC brigade do nothing to ease the anti-gay comments. You simply strengthen them with your complete denial to what homos3xuality is... abnormal.
In any other thread when someone is saying that something IS, r a n c i d, you say the burden of proof is on them.
So what's your logic behind saying homos3xuality IS abnormal?
 07-22-2008, 02:43 PM         #151
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do u know its not a choice? are u speaking from experience or what?
re-read the post to understand what I said

anyway im done with this thread, forreal this time
 07-22-2008, 02:52 PM         #152
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:
In any other thread when someone is saying that something IS, r a n c i d, you say the burden of proof is on them.
So what's your logic behind saying homos3xuality IS abnormal?

It's pretty obvious it's abnormal, man and man cant create babies.
 07-22-2008, 03:05 PM         #153
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

What he said


Which is a very simple concept to grasp, maybe nugget if you concentrate a little harder you'll get it
 9 years ago '07        #154
C Nugget 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 Exodus X13 said:
It's pretty obvious it's abnormal, man and man cant create babies.
 $h0wtym3 said:
^^^^

What he said


Which is a very simple concept to grasp, maybe nugget if you concentrate a little harder you'll get it
Because EVERY person in this world needs to procreate. :rolleyes:
And I like how most homophobic men talk all this sh*t about men being gay, but at the first sight of a couple dykes cozying up to each other or in a pr0n, they grab the Jergens and their d*cks.

Not one of you homophobes in this thread has addressed the homos3xuality as natural population control premise, so I'm a.ssuming you've accepted it and validated your own statement about "men can't make babies together".

By your logic of homos3xuality being abnormal/unnatural since babies can't me made,that means that only s3x between those who can procreate is natural.
That means
1. No one should have s3x for fun.
2. Everyone should procreate, no matter what the effect of more than 6 billion on Earth is.
3. s3x between sterile heteros3xuals is unnatural
4. s3x between heteros past child-bearing age is unnatural and
5. Only procreational s3x is natural, no many how many retarded motherfu*kers are borne from it.

You're telling me that you agree with those 5 things?
If you do, there's no reasoning with you, because you obviously disregard sense for your own feelings and won't admit it. You can have your feelings; just don't try putting a veil of rationality over it.
 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM         #155
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:
Because EVERY person in this world needs to procreate. :rolleyes:
... Thanks. What does this have to do with anything I said.

 C Nugget said:
I'm a.ssuming you've accepted it and validated your own statement about "men can't make babies together".

By your logic of homos3xuality being abnormal/unnatural since babies can't me made,that means that only s3x between those who can procreate is natural.
That means
1. No one should have s3x for fun.
2. Everyone should procreate, no matter what the effect of more than 6 billion on Earth is.
3. s3x between sterile heteros3xuals is unnatural
4. s3x between heteros past child-bearing age is unnatural and
5. Only procreational s3x is natural, no many how many retarded motherfu*kers are borne from it.

You're telling me that you agree with those 5 things?
Regardless of where you stand on the pleasure-relational aspects of s3xuality, man and woman’s s3xuality is inextricably a.ssociated with reproduction, and two men or two women cannot reproduce. Therefore, homos3xuality is a condition that, in a fundamental way, is contrary to nature. Biologically, it is simply not natural or normal.
 9 years ago '04        #156
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 $h0wtym3 said:
... Thanks. What does this have to do with anything I said.



Regardless of where you stand on the pleasure-relational aspects of s3xuality, man and woman’s s3xuality is inextricably a.ssociated with reproduction, and two men or two women cannot reproduce. Therefore, homos3xuality is a condition that, in a fundamental way, is contrary to nature. Biologically, it is simply not natural or normal.
Except s3x isn't just for reproduction, humans also have s3x for social purposes. Homos3xual activity may not relate to the reproductive nature of s3x, but the social nature of s3x is important as well, and clearly humans have evolved to particpate in s3x for that purpose also. Besides, homos3xuality is phenomena of nature, it's been present in human population throughout recorded history, and has been recorded in other animals. By definition it is natural, it occurs in nature.


Last edited by HHS; 07-22-2008 at 04:09 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #157
C Nugget 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 $h0wtym3 said:
... Thanks. What does this have to do with anything I said.
-You're implying that only s3x that can result in procreation is natural, but completely ignoring whether or not EVERYONE should procreate. The initial was statement was sarcasm, btw.



 $h0wtym3 said:
Regardless of where you stand on the pleasure-relational aspects of s3xuality, man and woman’s s3xuality is inextricably a.ssociated with reproduction, and two men or two women cannot reproduce. Therefore, homos3xuality is a condition that, in a fundamental way, is contrary to nature. Biologically, it is simply not natural or normal.
-You should read more. It's been purported that homos3xuality is quite natural in that, childless gay people help in rearing other people's children and fostering community for children while not placing a burden on society's resources by having their own.
 07-22-2008, 04:20 PM         #158
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Besides, homos3xuality is phenomena of nature, it's been present in human population throughout recorded history, and has been recorded in other animals. By definition it is natural, it occurs in nature.
It's been recorded in other animals, and?

My dog humps pillows and other male dogs, so I guess that means its natural.

gtfoh

It just means he's horny and confused

All i've see homos3xuality represent is a tendency to want to use body parts for some purpose other than that for which they were designed.
 07-22-2008, 04:25 PM         #159
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:
-You should read more. It's been purported that homos3xuality is quite natural in that, childless gay people help in rearing other people's children and fostering community for children while not placing a burden on society's resources by having their own.
How does that even remotely prove that homos3xuality is biologically natural.

Come on ma do you even read what you type
 9 years ago '04        #160
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 $h0wtym3 said:
It's been recorded in other animals, and?

My dog humps pillows and other male dogs, so I guess that means its natural.

gtfoh

It just means he's horny and confused

All i've see homos3xuality represent is a tendency to want to use body parts for some purpose other than that for which they were designed.
Your dogs behavior is natural, it's different than what we're talking about though, males dogs do that to other male dogs as an act of domination.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy