Jul 18 - Anderson man chases gay son from home

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #121
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 iThink said:
It's because they're all gay themselves. It's just easier for them to focus their hatred and aggression on others than it is themselves.

If the boxden homophobic crowd really wants to rid the world of gays that bad, I recommend suicide. :rolleyes:
:applause::applause::applause:
 07-21-2008, 01:47 PM         #122
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if its natural how come the anus doesn't secrete lubrication like the pus*y does...wouldn't you think over time, since homos3xuality is natural, the anus would secrete lubrication so a d*ck can be put up there...explain that one genius
we'll then why do guys fu*k females in the a.ss??? ehh... forget it, i give up... i'm done with this thread unless someone comes with a logical answer as to why homos3xuality is not acceptable...

there is nothing but ignorance in this thread... I would feel akward bieng around two dudes kissing but I wouldn't HATE them... I guess I feel that way because of all the religion that was shoved down my throat when I was younger still has not completely worn off... but... nevermind, im done until someone comes with a logical answer as to why homos3xuality is not acceptable, because no one has and it is likely that no one ever will
 07-21-2008, 01:50 PM         #123
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:

You are backpedaling like a motherfu*ker. First, you're just joking. Second, it's just disgusting. Third you try to act like what you're saying is logic, which makes homophobia right.
Just admit you don't like it cuz you don't like it and be done with it. Stop flip flopping and tryna justify it.

[pic - click to view]

lol

I don't like it, when did i ever deny that? Stop catchin feelings over the internet and learn to :D

If I got u mad mami im sorry, just stating my opinion. Love it or hate it.

Last edited by $h0wtym3; 07-21-2008 at 01:55 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #124
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 $h0wtym3 said:
lol somebody is taking this personally

I dont recall anyone in this thread saying its wrong because of religious reasons.

The only people who brought up "religion" are those like you trying to support the fruity in the b00ty

Agreed

$h0wtym3 said:
Maybe, but what if its consensual.
 $h0wtym3 said:
lol

I don't like it, when did i ever deny that? Stop catchin feelings over the internet and learn to :D

Look at X to da Z;s posts. Dude had a whole poem about how Eve is for Adam and all that good nonsense. Consent doesn't come into play when someone is underage.And I've been :D this whole thread at homophobic "logic". I'm just pointing it out. Logic has no feelings. "I don't like it" and backpedaling implies a feeling. Nothing I've said to you does.

I was just here to point out nonsense. I'm not tryna convince your side of anything except that they should makes sense.
 9 years ago '07        #125
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 AlexG1989 said:
we'll then why do guys fu*k females in the a.ss??? ehh... forget it, i give up... i'm done with this thread unless someone comes with a logical answer as to why homos3xuality is not acceptable...

there is nothing but ignorance in this thread... I would feel akward bieng around two dudes kissing but I wouldn't HATE them... I guess I feel that way because of all the religion that was shoved down my throat when I was younger still has not completely worn off... but... nevermind, im done until someone comes with a logical answer as to why homos3xuality is not acceptable, because no one has and it is likely that no one ever will
[S]Close thread.[/S]
 9 years ago '05        #126
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Shoot up de battyman cyar.
 9 years ago '04        #127
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 C Nugget said:

Look at X to da Z;s posts. Dude had a whole poem about how Eve is for Adam and all that good nonsense. Consent doesn't come into play when someone is underage.And I've been :D this whole thread at homophobic "logic". I'm just pointing it out. Logic has no feelings. "I don't like it" and backpedaling implies a feeling. Nothing I've said to you does.

I was just here to point out nonsense. I'm not tryna convince your side of anything except that they should makes sense.
wasn't a poem, its from a song putz
 07-21-2008, 02:28 PM         #128
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoot up de battyman cyar.
yeah thats why jamaica is one of the most civilized, rich places on earth right???

*i couldnt stay away* i love bashing this homophobe... sooooo jai, wheres that "intelligent" post u were supposed to give me??? hey if u feel so strongly about something u should have the brain power to defend it in an intelligent, and logical manner because you have thought about it enough to make an educated decision on it... UNLESS your just talking out of your a.ss about something u really know nothing about, thats what it seems you are doing...
 9 years ago '04        #129
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 4148 4148
 {XtoDaZ} said:
comparing homos3xuality to the civil rights movement is a disgrace...blacks were /are hated for the color of their skin, homos3xuals are hated for their lifestyle...since your so smart i think you can distinguish between the two...v*gina was made for p*nis, not p*nis for p*nis, not p*nis for anus...you just don't get it...far as religion goes, i don't think people need to read the Bible to be convinced homos3xuality is wrong and does not contribute to the expansion of the human race
the most intelligent post yet to grace this thread...props given
 9 years ago '05        #130
JaiMega 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
yeah thats why jamaica is one of the most civilized, rich places on earth right???

*i couldnt stay away* i love bashing this homophobe... sooooo jai, wheres that "intelligent" post u were supposed to give me??? hey if u feel so strongly about something u should have the brain power to defend it in an intelligent, and logical manner because you have thought about it enough to make an educated decision on it... UNLESS your just talking out of your a.ss about something u really know nothing about, thats what it seems you are doing...
Right... What was your question again?

PS: Go fu*k yourself, don't talk sh*t about Jamaica.
 9 years ago '05        #131
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Can someone please explain to me why this thread is still going??

Obviously nobodies opinion will change so all this arguing is pointless.

All I have read in this thread is AlexG keep comparing the gay rights movement to the civil rights movement which is ludicrous since people CHOOSE to be gay while African Americans are BORN black.

Also I keep noticing AlexG is also mentioning religion everytime someone dislikes gays when nobody brought up religion in the first place.

At first he was making some good points but now it simply turned into a childish argument.

I will simply state this again YOU WONT CHANGE ANYONES OPINION so stop trying to make us appreciate the gay lifestyle.
 07-21-2008, 04:08 PM         #132
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He shoulda shot that f*g**t.
 07-21-2008, 04:19 PM         #133
NyCBoRiQuA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Alex Gay do you pitch or catch???
 07-21-2008, 04:54 PM         #134
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the most intelligent post yet to grace this thread...props given
that was not intelligent...

Hey Alex Gay do you pitch or catch???
I fu*k females

He shoulda shot that f*g**t.

pretty much the equivelant of "he shoulda shot that n.i.g.g.e.r"

Right... What was your question again?

PS: Go fu*k yourself, don't talk sh*t about Jamaica.
fu*k jamaica, and fu*k god too... fact is jamaica is just a piece of sh*t country... u maad now???

Can someone please explain to me why this thread is still going??

Obviously nobodies opinion will change so all this arguing is pointless.

All I have read in this thread is AlexG keep comparing the gay rights movement to the civil rights movement which is ludicrous since people CHOOSE to be gay while African Americans are BORN black.

Also I keep noticing AlexG is also mentioning religion everytime someone dislikes gays when nobody brought up religion in the first place.

At first he was making some good points but now it simply turned into a childish argument.

I will simply state this again YOU WONT CHANGE ANYONES OPINION so stop trying to make us appreciate the gay lifestyle.
let me give u a quote from somebody else who was also arguing this in another forum... "why would someone choose to be gay??? why would one choose to be hated by his family, and co-workers and friends, why would one choose that for himself"??? think about that sh*t dude... and let me add this, there is MUCH more evidence that says gays are born that way than there is evidence that says otherwise

nobody brought up religion??? well when someone brings up adam and eve I consider that bringing up religion and lets face it, religion is the main cause of this so of course I'm going to bring it up... its the main cause of why about 95% of every homophobe who posted in this thread hates gays... it is the main cause and u cannot deny that... religion has taught them to hate and thats a fact, not my opinion
 9 years ago '05        #135
JaiMega 
space
space
This n*gga AlexG gettin boring now, *adds to ignore*
 07-21-2008, 08:07 PM         #136
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how nice of u....
 9 years ago '05        #137
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
my son bet not come in my house wit no gay sh*t i dont even wanna think about dat..
 9 years ago '04        #138
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
let me give u a quote from somebody else who was also arguing this in another forum... "why would someone choose to be gay??? why would one choose to be hated by his family, and co-workers and friends, why would one choose that for himself"??? think about that sh*t dude...
why are there Gay Pride Parades...these people seem they don't care if they are hated and despised, so don't give me that sh*t
 07-21-2008, 09:44 PM         #139
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are there Gay Pride Parades...these people seem they don't care if they are hated and despised, so don't give me that sh*t
yeah, again you are generalizing, it is not every single gay person that is out there parading there gayness... some gays commit suicide becaue there gay and there is nothing they can do about it... some gays hate themselves because there is nothing they want more than to be straight... yeah, that points towards it bieng a choice right??? u idiot
 9 years ago '04        #140
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
yeah, again you are generalizing, it is not every single gay person that is out there parading there gayness... some gays commit suicide becaue there gay and there is nothing they can do about it... some gays hate themselves because there is nothing they want more than to be straight... yeah, that points towards it bieng a choice right??? u idiot
did i say every gay person likes being gay...where the fu*k did i say that...stop putting words in my mouth just to win an argument, and im the idiot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now