Jul 18 - Anderson man chases gay son from home

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2008, 11:38 AM         #101
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
v*gina was made for the p*nis
Not p*nis for p*nis
Not p*nis for anus
Adam was made for Eve
He was not made for Steve
No if's no but's nor maybe's
d*cks and butts will make no babies
Man to man is so unjust
Man to man just brings disgust
u sir are an idiot and because of it I wont direct the entirety of this post to u... to the poster who told me to go fu*k myself for saying religion is a direct cause of the hate for gays... read this idiots XtoDaz's post and tell me I'm wrong...

ps. x to daz, fu*k your god "u know I just be sayin that to get u maaaad"

edit*

u ppl can get mad, but as odd as it sounds I don't respect opinion, because this opinion of yours is the opinion of billions of people so it's more of a mini-fact... and uhhh not to my surprise it is caused by religion

Last edited by AlexG1989; 07-21-2008 at 11:44 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #102
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 545 545
 AlexG1989 said:
u sir are an idiot and because of it I wont direct the entirety of this post to u... to the poster who told me to go fu*k myself for saying religion is a direct cause of the hate for gays... read this idiots XtoDaz's post and tell me I'm wrong...

ps. x to daz, fu*k your god "u know I just be sayin that to get u maaaad"
its ok you probably are a honorary speaker @ Gay Pride parades...anybody that defends homos3xuality deserves no respect from anybody
 07-21-2008, 11:49 AM         #103
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its ok you probably are a honorary speaker @ Gay Pride parades...anybody that defends homos3xuality deserves no respect from anybody
funny, thats the same thing the old racist white man thought... ehhh I've never been to a gay pride parade because well, for one I'm not gay (your the same kind of person that would call me a n.i.g.g.e.r. lover if I was white and defending blacks back in the 60's, think about that u jesus freak) and another thing, lets play around with the notion of me bieng gay, if I was I still wouldn't go to a stupid gay pride parade because why would I be proud of something i didn't work to attain???
 9 years ago '04        #104
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
funny, thats the same thing the old racist white man thought... ehhh I've never been to a gay pride parade because well, for one I'm not gay (your the same kind of person that would call me a n.i.g.g.e.r. lover if I was white and defending blacks back in the 60's, think about that u jesus freak) and another thing, lets play around with the notion of me bieng gay, if I was I still wouldn't go to a stupid gay pride parade because why would I be proud of something i didn't work to attain???
comparing homos3xuality to the civil rights movement is a disgrace...blacks were /are hated for the color of their skin, homos3xuals are hated for their lifestyle...since your so smart i think you can distinguish between the two...v*gina was made for p*nis, not p*nis for p*nis, not p*nis for anus...you just don't get it...far as religion goes, i don't think people need to read the Bible to be convinced homos3xuality is wrong and does not contribute to the expansion of the human race
 07-21-2008, 12:16 PM         #105
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, no you idiot theyre hated for their s3xuality, people dont beat up only gays that wear pink cowboy outfits, and leave those in a suit, same as a straight normal man who for some reason has a manicure wouldnt get beaten up because he had a manicure, it would be because other people would think he was gay.

and the difference between them are quite simple, u can hide or deny being gay, your race doesnt become public when u "come out" u have it your entire life, and for those reasons there was, for example, racial segregation, but never segregation based on s3xuality.
 07-21-2008, 12:17 PM         #106
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Not p*nis for p*nis
Not p*nis for anus
Adam was made for Eve
Man to man is so unjust

Leftside (Dr Evil)

07-21-2008, 12:19 PM         #107
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
comparing homos3xuality to the civil rights movement is a disgrace...blacks were /are hated for the color of their skin, homos3xuals are hated for their lifestyle...since your so smart i think you can distinguish between the two...v*gina was made for p*nis, not p*nis for p*nis, not p*nis for anus...you just don't get it...far as religion goes, i don't think people need to read the Bible to be convinced homos3xuality is wrong and does not contribute to the expansion of the human race
blacks have been murdered because of the color of their skin

gays have been murdered because their gay

whats the difference???... u say skin right??? we'll I guess u don't know about the gays who want nothing more than to be straight... u have heard of these cases haven't u??? if not and your making these statements your an idiot, ahhhh what am i sayin??? your an idiot either way for making these statements

yeah, logically I would immediately think a p*nis is made for a v*gina, thats fact... but can u control who u fall in love with??? no u cannot so that throws your argument out of the window...

besides u say homos3xuality doesn't help in the expansion of the human race??? ok thats true, but a.ssuming u dont have kids, niether are you until u decide to have kids... so until u decide to have kids you are fu*king for the very same reasons gays are
 9 years ago '04        #108
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
i just don't see why you guys are tryin to justify something that is unnatural...you guys will never agree with me nor will I with you...so you continue your crusade for homos3xuality while i continue to disagree with homos3xuality
 07-21-2008, 12:46 PM         #109
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just don't see why you guys are tryin to justify something that is unnatural...you guys will never agree with me nor will I with you...so you continue your crusade for homos3xuality while i continue to disagree with homos3xuality
"how could a natural universe produce something unnatural"??? if homos3xuality was not natural it would not happen PERIOD
 9 years ago '04        #110
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
"how could a natural universe produce something unnatural"??? if homos3xuality was not natural it would not happen PERIOD
are you tryin to argue homos3xuality is natural????
 07-21-2008, 12:56 PM         #111
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is natural... prove it isn't, the simple fact that it exists not only in humans but in animals is more than enough evidence that proves it is natural
 9 years ago '07        #112
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Not p*nis for p*nis
Not p*nis for anus
Adam was made for Eve
Man to man is so unjust
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Stop tryna act like you've got the moral high ground. Your only two defenses for being homophobic are completely moot.

1)Religion is not a logical explanation for anything, therefore using it to say homos3xuality is wrong doesn't work.

2)Your "homos3xuality doesn't advance the human race"...neither does s3x for fun, or sterile heteros3xuals, but I don't hear you decrying them. And you haven't said anything about the homos3xuality as population control being in invalid argument, so I'm going to a.ssume you accept it, which invalidates your statement.
You don't have to be pro- man on man anal, or pro-carpet munching, but stop grandstanding on this. You "god-fearing" homophobes say "Stop tryna shove this gay sh*t down our throats" when all you do is shove your beliefs down everyone else as correct because it's "the infallible word of god". :rolleyes:

And even IF you were RIGHT, by some failure of logic, that doesn't mean this man had the right to brutalize his son with a fu*kin baseball bat. Gtfoh with that.

Last edited by C Nugget; 07-21-2008 at 01:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #113
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
it is natural... prove it isn't, the simple fact that it exists not only in humans but in animals is more than enough evidence that proves it is natural
if its natural how come the anus doesn't secrete lubrication like the pus*y does...wouldn't you think over time, since homos3xuality is natural, the anus would secrete lubrication so a d*ck can be put up there:sick:...explain that one genius
 07-21-2008, 01:13 PM         #114
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
The basis of your argument for proving something is natural, is that "it exists".

You are one dumb MF
 9 years ago '07        #115
C Nugget 
space
space
 $h0wtym3 said:
I was speaking hypothetically buddy. And you completely missed my point.

and why doesn't someone have the right to fu*k little 12 yr old girls if thats what hes truly into?

and why doesn't someone have the right to engage in beastiality if thats what they're truly into?

Are you getting my drift or do I need to continue
This is one of the most ignorant posts in this thread.
Male homos3xuality and pedophilia is not synonymous. Go read the stats. 95% of all pedophiles are straight men. And when asked what attracts them to little boys it's "the absence of secondary s3x characteristics" which include body hair, a deeper voice and muscle definition. To break that down, it's the fact that little boys look like women.
A summation:
Groth stresses that "these same individuals are uninterested in adult homos3xual relationships. In fact, they frequently express a strong s3xual aversion to adult males, reporting that what they find attractive about the immature boy are his feminine features and the absence of secondary s3xual characteristics such as body hair and muscles." The second type of offender, the regressed offender, is predominantly heteros3xual. However, he may temporarily turn to boys or girls as a result of complications in his adult relations. Although regressed offenders are more likely to choose girls than boys as victims, writes Groth, what attracts the regressed male offender to boys are the feminine characteristics of pre‑ pubescents. Groth found no cases of boy molestation in which the offender had an adult homos3xual orientation.

Actual book:

Stop grasping at straws

Everything you said there was completely ridiculous. Start using logic and not slippery slopes and you might make some sense.

07-21-2008, 01:23 PM         #116
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:

This is one of the most ignorant posts in this thread.
Male homos3xuality and pedophilia is not synonymous.
No sh*t sherlock

The point is homos3xuality and pedophilia are both s3xual preferences
 9 years ago '07        #117
C Nugget 
space
space
 $h0wtym3 said:
Just because somebody doesn't like homos3xuals doesn't make them homophobic

Funny how people claim to be "open-minded" yet in the same breath knock everyone who isn't fruity in the b00ty

And just cuz we poke fun at gay people doesn't mean we HATE them.
Take a joke and stop catchin feelings like a lil bytch
 $h0wtym3 said:
Human Rights = "The basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are entitled, often held to include the right to life and liberty, freedom of thought and expression, and equality before the law."

... i dont see how defending a homos urge to duke another homo in the b00ty is part of standing up for human rights.

You are obviously a closet homo who got offended. Just calling it like I see it
 $h0wtym3 said:
how about (a) sticking your noodle in another dudes doodoo hole is nasty

(b) if everybody turned gay the human species would cease to exist

(c) its not normal, it doesnt take a scientist to realize that a p*nis was designed to fit inside a v*gina

Gtfu outta here with your "everyone needs to advance intellectually" bs.

You are backpedaling like a motherfu*ker. First, you're just joking. Second, it's just disgusting. Third you try to act like what you're saying is logic, which makes homophobia right.
Just admit you don't like it cuz you don't like it and be done with it. Stop flip flopping and tryna justify it.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #118
C Nugget 
space
space
 $h0wtym3 said:
No sh*t sherlock

The point is homos3xuality and pedophilia are both s3xual preferences

The point is you're trying to make nonexistent correlations.
One has nothing to do with molesting another innocent individual and the other does. You're comparing apples and oranges and it can't be done.
 07-21-2008, 01:29 PM         #119
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:
You don't have to be pro- man on man anal, or pro-carpet munching, but stop grandstanding on this. You "god-fearing" homophobes say "Stop tryna shove this gay sh*t down our throats" when all you do is shove your beliefs down everyone else as correct because it's "the infallible word of god". :rolleyes:
lol somebody is taking this personally

I dont recall anyone in this thread saying its wrong because of religious reasons.

The only people who brought up "religion" are those like you trying to support the fruity in the b00ty

C Nugget said:
And even IF you were RIGHT, by some failure of logic, that doesn't mean this man had the right to brutalize his son with a fu*kin baseball bat. Gtfoh with that.
Agreed
 07-21-2008, 01:30 PM         #120
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C Nugget said:
The point is you're trying to make nonexistent correlations.
One has nothing to do with molesting another innocent individual and the other does.
Maybe, but what if its consensual.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy