Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2008, 12:00 AM         #81
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Some folks in here thinking that co-signing homos3xuality is on some 'progressing towards the future'

If your father was gay or your mother was a lesbian.. your dumbass wouldn't be here. Some animal species probably went extinct because the last male decided to go homo and not fu*k the last female . @ thinking that you actually progressing to the future when being gay is doing the opposite
well if u think about it, co-signing homos3xuality is progressing towards a better future... maybe not by multiplying the species of humans but by advancing intellectually, when we finally learn to accept that we are all humans and learn to see eachother equally the world wont be the sh*t hole that it is (Which will never happen as long as religion is around i just had to do it)... besides, multiplying the human species is what we have heteros3xuals for right???
 07-21-2008, 12:22 AM         #82
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps. still no one has been able to give a good clear reason as to why homos3xuality should not be acceptable.... hmmmm I wonder why
 9 years ago '05        #83
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 AlexG1989 said:
how would u feel if some racist white guy said he didn't like blacks because we are nothing but criminals??? this white man would only be going off a few blacks but would be judging the entire race.... that's exactly what ur doing, now can u see ur own stupidity???

and I can talk about your intelligence because I am #1 smarter than you #2 MUCH smarter than you and #3 you are just ignorant, judging an entire group of people because of a few... anybody who does that is lacking intelligence

I guess u can call it defending gays, I prefer to call it standing up for human rights...

how do u really dislike gays??? i mean really whats the reason behind it??? there HAS to be a reason for u to hate a whole group of people... were u molested??? (not trying to be funny) I cannot think of a logical reason as to why one would have such hatred towards a group of ppl... I just can't, how can u hate a group of people for no reason??? it makes no sence the same way it made absolutely no sence that white people hated us... can u not see that??? & to think we have people with these kinds of mindsets in positions of power leading entire nations ie george bush...

if the reason is god & religion (which most likely it is) then u are just some blind retarded mothafu*ker, just like I used to be until I "saw the light" and decided to k!ll off religion in my life...

and to the people suggesting i'm gay because of how im defending gays (or as I prefer to call it, standing up for human rights) Im not gay but u can go ahead & think what u want, but the reason I am so passionate about this is because I absolutely hate seeing my own people displaying the same kind of stupidity, ignorance and idiotic logic that was used to hate on you, your parents, your grandparents, your great grandparents and great great great grandparents that were locked in chains, brought here to be enslaved and murdered, hanged, burned in churches.... dragged behind cars until their head was decapitated (look up the murder of James Bird in Jasper Texas)... that same ignorant logic that those white murderers used is the exact same your using, even though your not out there murdering gays u still think like those murderers that wouldn'tve had a second thought about k!lling us

its disappointing really, I truly feel sorry for u blacks that think this way... its ridiculous... its as if u have'nt learned a thing from your own history... its almost as if Dr. Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X died for nothing, they died for our freedom but in the end what was it all for when u are showing the same ignorance that they fought to k!ll??? yeah ur free now because of them but what did u learn??? apparently u learned to have the same mindset of those that oppressed u

anyway I doubt I'm gonna change minds but u people really need to re-think your views, really think about what your taught in religion... think about why the white man hated u & why u hate gays... I'm not telling u what to do, just some suggestions that might help u get out of that pit of ignorance that you are trapped in...

cheers...
First off I respect you just for standing up for human rights but when you start making claims about people such as blind by religion and sh*t your out of line and can go fu*k yourself.

I personally am an atheist so dont go judging people on why they have certain views due to religion.

Back on topic your whole arguments based off what I read is just a whole bunch of WHY NOT and HOW COME, and when it comes to that I simply point back to my everyone has different opinions statement.

Some may hate homos3xuals due to religion, or how they were raised or why not, but who are you tell them they are wrong.

By enforcing what is right and wrong you are basically trying to be somewhat of a dictator on what should and should not be allowed.
This country was based on the simple fact that you have free will and rights granted to you under the Bill of Rights.

Due to this fact the KKK can freely march in public as well as Neo-Nazis and as a young black man while I dont approve of their beliefs I realize that they have their rights to say how much they hate me as anyone in this country so go figure.

So if someone wants to dislike gays then fine let them do think or behave that way but dont try to change them to think as you do.

This world is full of ignorant people and will always be so if you worry about changing everyone you are just stressing yourself out.

Now me personally I dislike gays due to having met and worked with many of them wheter it be high school, various jobs, or in college and all I have been aquainted with have all acted a certain stuck up manner and believe everyone should respect them and such.

Now I know it is VERY IGNORANT to judge a certain race or group of people off the few I have met but I am in no way gonna have the chance to meet every gay person out there and judge him or her fairly so I must form an opinion off what I do know.

There are other reasons as well but lets not get into that right now.

Many other people do this all the time such as racists who see rappers or blacks on tv and say the whole culture is poor, uneducated, etc.

Unfortunately despite how wrong that statement is that is just how it is.
This world will never change it is just too big, too many people, and too little time.

Also to answer your last question I dont recall saying being gay was not acceptable, they can be as gay as they want but like a previous poster had said when they try to force their culture on me as I should embrace it thats when I tell them to fu*k off.
 07-21-2008, 02:55 AM         #84
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off I respect you just for standing up for human rights but when you start making claims about people such as blind by religion and sh*t your out of line and can go fu*k yourself.
people that think that way because of religion, have been blinded by religion... i don't see how that statement is out of line... i respect other peoples views, but not when their views are based off ignorance, i cant respect ignorance ok??? I know the kkk has the freedom to march down the street and yell how much they hate me... I think that freedom should be stripped away from ppl like them... yeah, i said it... if it is a hateful message like the one the kkk promotes then they should not have the freedom to march down the street yelling their bullsh*t

Back on topic your whole arguments based off what I read is just a whole bunch of WHY NOT and HOW COME, and when it comes to that I simply point back to my everyone has different opinions statement.

Some may hate homos3xuals due to religion, or how they were raised or why not, but who are you tell them they are wrong.

By enforcing what is right and wrong you are basically trying to be somewhat of a dictator on what should and should not be allowed.
This country was based on the simple fact that you have free will and rights granted to you under the Bill of Rights.

Due to this fact the KKK can freely march in public as well as Neo-Nazis and as a young black man while I dont approve of their beliefs I realize that they have their rights to say how much they hate me as anyone in this country so go figure.

So if someone wants to dislike gays then fine let them do think or behave that way but dont try to change them to think as you do.
yeah everyone has their own opinions and views, but when your talking about your ok with soenso bieng murdered because he's gay, thats a whole other story ok... I don't have a problem with someone who dislikes gays but doesn't really think much of it... i have a problem with idiots like jaimega who are just...... fu*king dumb...

ill wipe my a.ss with the bill of rights, if that sh*t was so true why would we have gays today having to f!ght for their rights to marry??? even though I think marriage is completely useless, its still something that anyone should be able to do regardless of who they like to fu*k

my whole thing with this thread is, u dont like gays??? then cool, but if ur black and ur sayin this sh*t about gays and u hate them for absolutely no reason then u need to check urself
 07-21-2008, 03:39 AM         #85
mattzane227  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: YOU KISSED A DUUDE, AND YOU LIKED IIIIIIIIIIITT :applause:
 07-21-2008, 04:28 AM         #86
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Dude, you can't talk about about my intelligence when your spelling and grammar is sh*t.

I don't like gays because they are attention-whoring parasites of our society.
have u ever met a gay person?

i dont know if i have, and by your definition they would have 2 be wearing a leather catsuit with feathers coming out of the back, your a fu*king idiot.

these are the same gays who try hide who they are (in most cases) for years? who educated u bill o reily? some racist homophobic 70s show? i dont know how u can still believe every gay is, firstly effeminate and secondly an attention seeker.

u have no brain, youve been exposed as a racist and now a closet homo,keep telling yourself your not gay kid.
 07-21-2008, 09:11 AM         #87
NyCBoRiQuA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Alex Gay don't turn into a digital gangsta. Just keep getting slammed in your a.ss by the village people you'll feel a lot better.
 07-21-2008, 09:41 AM         #88
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I wish every man in the world except I would turn gay.

Start slanging my body to the richest bi*ches, auction myself off and sh*t.

What a fool.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 07-21-2008 at 09:46 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #89
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
[QUOTE=Storchaveli;12319129]sh*t won't work He'll want to shove the bat up his a.ss.QUOTE]

07-21-2008, 09:53 AM         #90
FlAmEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
sh*t won't work He'll want to shove the bat up his a.ss. Crazy homo's SMH.
lmaooooooo i believe in its your life do what u want but homos3xuality has always made me think twice i just dont and cant understand it i feel bad for the dad i dont want to imagine how that shyt feels
 07-21-2008, 10:16 AM         #91
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
ps. still no one has been able to give a good clear reason as to why homos3xuality should not be acceptable.... hmmmm I wonder why
how about (a) sticking your noodle in another dudes doodoo hole is nasty

(b) if everybody turned gay the human species would cease to exist

(c) its not normal, it doesnt take a scientist to realize that a p*nis was designed to fit inside a v*gina

Gtfu outta here with your "everyone needs to advance intellectually" bs.
 07-21-2008, 10:23 AM         #92
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I guess u can call it defending gays, I prefer to call it standing up for human rights...
Human Rights = "The basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are entitled, often held to include the right to life and liberty, freedom of thought and expression, and equality before the law."

... i dont see how defending a homos urge to duke another homo in the b00ty is part of standing up for human rights.

You are obviously a closet homo who got offended. Just calling it like I see it
 07-21-2008, 10:50 AM         #93
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Alex Gay don't turn into a digital gangsta. Just keep getting slammed in your a.ss by the village people you'll feel a lot better.

how about (a) sticking your noodle in another dudes doodoo hole is nasty

(b) if everybody turned gay the human species would cease to exist

(c) its not normal, it doesnt take a scientist to realize that a p*nis was designed to fit inside a v*gina

Gtfu outta here with your "everyone needs to advance intellectually" bs.
i said intelligent response, if u think everyone would turn gay once homos3xuality is deemed acceptable then i dont know what to say to u...

yeah, we know... but its normal to not be able to control who u fall in love with, can u understand that???... and uhhh, your a prime example of why "everyone needs to advance intellectually, and ur a prime example of why its never going to happen

Human Rights = "The basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are entitled, often held to include the right to life and liberty, freedom of thought and expression, and equality before the law."

... i dont see how defending a homos urge to duke another homo in the b00ty is part of standing up for human rights.

You are obviously a closet homo who got offended. Just calling it like I see it
yeah, u have the right to fu*k whatever girl u choose, if she wants u.... so why doesn't a guy or girl have the right to fu*k someone of their own s3x if thats what he/she is truly into

u think im a closet homo??? well fine think what u want...
 07-21-2008, 11:06 AM         #94
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
i said intelligent response, if u think everyone would turn gay once homos3xuality is deemed acceptable then i dont know what to say to u...
I was speaking hypothetically buddy. And you completely missed my point.

AlexG1989 said:
yeah, we know... but its normal to not be able to control who u fall in love with, can u understand that???...
yeah, u have the right to fu*k whatever girl u choose, if she wants u.... so why doesn't a guy or girl have the right to fu*k someone of their own s3x if thats what he/she is truly into
and why doesn't someone have the right to fu*k little 12 yr old girls if thats what hes truly into?

and why doesn't someone have the right to engage in beastiality if thats what they're truly into?

Are you getting my drift or do I need to continue
 9 years ago '04        #95
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,586 | Props total: 4149 4149
 c-rizzle said:
best parenting technique i've ever heard, that kid should be thanking his father

heh word up....fu*king gays
 9 years ago '04        #96
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
 mattzane227 said:
:applause: YOU KISSED A DUUDE, AND YOU LIKED IIIIIIIIIIITT :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #97
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 AlexG1989 said:
v*gina was made for the p*nis
Not p*nis for p*nis
Not p*nis for anus
Adam was made for Eve
He was not made for Steve
No if's no but's nor maybe's
d*cks and butts will make no babies
Man to man is so unjust
Man to man just brings disgust
 07-21-2008, 11:33 AM         #98
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know its just not natural, anything that isnt strictly within the confines of nature is wrong and any1 who does such a thing should be pummeled to death with a badger ........have u ever been on a plane?
 07-21-2008, 11:34 AM         #99
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was speaking hypothetically buddy. And you completely missed my point.
I did not miss your point, i knew what u were trying to say and it was stupid

and why doesn't someone have the right to fu*k little 12 yr old girls if thats what hes truly into?

and why doesn't someone have the right to engage in beastiality if thats what they're truly into?

Are you getting my drift or do I need to continue
a gay with his screws on tight wouldn't fu*k a 12 year old boy... homos3xuality and pedophilia are not the same thing...

if someone wants to fu*k animals they need their head checked... point is gays are humans, not animals... u seem to think they are
 9 years ago '04        #100
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2D.... said:
^this guy is likely gay

but :applause: on the religion part
truth...he's like ubergay...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics