Jul 18 - Anderson man chases gay son from home

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 RicFlair said:
a**hole people will still to a**hole things regardless if religion is abolished or not.

they will just find some other way to "justify" it
Exactly. Religion has nothing to do with people's shortsightedness. People want to blame everything on all other factors except one thing....their own shortcommings. I consider myself to be growing in my spiritual side. I never have, nor ever will condone hating someone or violence against someone because of their beliefs or orientations. The Christanity I was introduced to is one of loving, acceptance, forgiveness, & most importantly lacking judgements. No man is perfect, so no man can judge another. Alex just has a personal vendetta against religion. I respect his right to do so, but I think he's looking @ the actions of man & trying to project them onto religion. Man is going to interpret things in a manner that reinforces his personal philosophies. You got people who are acknowledged atheists & are just as homophobic as someone who is devoutly religious. It's a personal choice on how you chose to deal with homos3xuals. I personally don't understand it, but I respect everyone's right to live their life as they see fit. And more importantly how they were born to live their life.
 07-19-2008, 05:39 PM         #62
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slayn said:
Yeah I bet you stay 2 roads down from this sh*t.... now at least anyway, after your dad chased you out the house lol.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ima beat that bi*ch with a bat"
 07-19-2008, 05:53 PM         #63
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly. Religion has nothing to do with people's shortsightedness. People want to blame everything on all other factors except one thing....their own shortcommings. I consider myself to be growing in my spiritual side. I never have, nor ever will condone hating someone or violence against someone because of their beliefs or orientations. The Christanity I was introduced to is one of loving, acceptance, forgiveness, & most importantly lacking judgements. No man is perfect, so no man can judge another. Alex just has a personal vendetta against religion. I respect his right to do so, but I think he's looking @ the actions of man & trying to project them onto religion. Man is going to interpret things in a manner that reinforces his personal philosophies. You got people who are acknowledged atheists & are just as homophobic as someone who is devoutly religious. It's a personal choice on how you chose to deal with homos3xuals. I personally don't understand it, but I respect everyone's right to live their life as they see fit. And more importantly how they were born to live their life.
i guess i can agree to disagree with your views, the only part I don't understand is why u would say u dont understand it (assuming you were talking about homos3xuals) thats like saying u don't understand why I am black/mexican even though I was born that way
 9 years ago '06        #64
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 AlexG1989 said:
i guess i can agree to disagree with your views, the only part I don't understand is why u would say u dont understand it (assuming you were talking about homos3xuals) thats like saying u don't understand why I am black/mexican even though I was born that way
We've been through the whole religion thing before, so I think we're both clear on where each other stands. I just stated I don't understand homos3xuality, because I'm hetero. It's not to talk down homos3xuals, because I truly believe it's something you're born with, but I just don't get it. I don't get two ashy azz, hairy azz, heavy handed n*ggas rubbin on each other talkin about how much they love each other. I just know I like to feel some soft, peaches & cream smelling chicks. It really ain't that deep with me. Just like I don't understand how some people eat chitlins. It's just not a concept that resonates with me on any level. I don't discriminate because of my lack of understanding, because I a.ssume gay people don't understand the dynamics of heteros3xual attraction. I just know as a heteros3xual male, the concept of being s3xually aroused by another man is foreign to me.
 07-19-2008, 06:16 PM         #65
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We've been through the whole religion thing before, so I think we're both clear on where each other stands. I just stated I don't understand homos3xuality, because I'm hetero. It's not to talk down homos3xuals, because I truly believe it's something you're born with, but I just don't get it. I don't get two ashy azz, hairy azz, heavy handed n*ggas rubbin on each other talkin about how much they love each other. I just know I like to feel some soft, peaches & cream smelling chicks. It really ain't that deep with me. Just like I don't understand how some people eat chitlins. It's just not a concept that resonates with me on any level. I don't discriminate because of my lack of understanding, because I a.ssume gay people don't understand the dynamics of heteros3xual attraction. I just know as a heteros3xual male, the concept of being s3xually aroused by another man is foreign to me.
ty 4 clearin that up
 07-19-2008, 08:01 PM         #66
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
wow, so many ignorant posts in this thread.... I can't say i'm surprised... the article said he prayed to cast the "Demon of homos3xuality" out of the kid

what is SOOOO bad about homos3xuality??? really who is that kid hurting when he's fu*king another guy??? only insanity and a belief in god and religion could make people have these kinds of mindsets and its embarrasing we as a "intelligent" species can be so fu*king dumb... especially the black people on this site that think this way, you are so fu*king dumb, u do realize that the same logic that u use to hate gays is the same logic that was used to hate on your grandparents right???... u can add this to the reasons why religion should be abolished, it teaches people to hate for absolutely no reason
^this guy is likely gay

but :applause: on the religion part
 07-19-2008, 09:24 PM         #67
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^this guy is likely gay

but on the religion part
:finger:

alexg = not gay
 9 years ago '04        #68
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k that f*g**t!!!
 07-19-2008, 11:18 PM         #69
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give me one good reason why it should'nt be acceptable...
funny how no one has been able to give me a good clear reason as to why homos3xuality should not be acceptable....

and its even funnier how jaemega still has not responded to my post...

who's right???

edit*

nevermind, i see ur one of those homophobic, backward a.ss blacks.... no, ur a n*gga.... u aint black...

u really need to re-think ya life man cuz by bieng as homophobic as u are u are no different then the racist whites back then when they applauded us getting a.ssaulted & murdered

i never actually get angry on the net but u are just ridiculous, do u even know your ppl's history??? if u actually knew why we were hated u would not have this mindset.... u want me to tell u why we were hated??? we were hated becasue....... wait...i cant think of a reason..... ooh yeaaah becasue there was no good reason why we were hated so much... and thats pretty much the same reason why u hate gays... either that or ur stupid god told u to... or ur just stupid.... i take it its a combination of the 2nd and third options

all this is a.ssuming ur black

and this post is directed to ALL the blacks in this thread who are homophobic... if u are black & homophobic you are a fu*king retard that needs to pick up a fu*kin history book, and learn about your history
here ya go again jae, u seem to have no problem bashing gays, so why dont u try to come up with a good response that shows intelligence and common sence, u seem to be lacking in those departments BIG TIME so prove me wrong...
 07-20-2008, 11:52 AM         #70
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Patiently waiting*
 07-20-2008, 12:58 PM         #71
menolin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao this is funny
 07-20-2008, 01:51 PM         #72
NyCBoRiQuA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't know there were this many f*gs on boxden!!!!!
 07-20-2008, 03:57 PM         #73
mattzane227  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $h0wtym3 said:
Just because somebody doesn't like homos3xuals doesn't make them homophobic
what is your definition of homophobic?
 9 years ago '05        #74
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 AlexG1989 said:
funny how no one has been able to give me a good clear reason as to why homos3xuality should not be acceptable....

and its even funnier how jaemega still has not responded to my post...

here ya go again jae, u seem to have no problem bashing gays, so why dont u try to come up with a good response that shows intelligence and common sence, u seem to be lacking in those departments BIG TIME so prove me wrong...
Dude, you can't talk about about my intelligence when your spelling and grammar is sh*t.

I don't like gays because they are attention-whoring parasites of our society.
 07-20-2008, 05:57 PM         #75
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alex G is really defending these homos3xuals.. He's starting to scare me...
 9 years ago '05        #76
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
In all honesty if we do not approve of those who are homos3xual and there whole culture how does that make us homophobic.

If we do not like people who embrace that culture then let us be us and let them do them.

Honestly I really dislike gays but if they wanna live that lifestyle I am not gonna tell them to stop or change. I am just gonna ignore them and worry about things that affect me and stop caring about what they do.

Not everyone has to like everyone in this world, I am pretty sure there are people out there who would want to lynch me just based on my skin color but you dont hear me petitioning that they should change how they think or any of that crap.

America is so diverse and big that it is impossible to get along with everyone.
Thats why people should just accept that not everyone is gonna think alike.

So yea I dont like gays and you can call me ignorant or immature or whatever for disliking how they live but thats my opinion, so all the people trying to sound like some preacher or some sh*t should just fu*k off. Stop worrying about what other people think and just concentrate on your damn self.
 07-20-2008, 07:33 PM         #77
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
In all honesty if we do not approve of those who are homos3xual and there whole culture how does that make us homophobic.

If we do not like people who embrace that culture then let us be us and let them do them.

Honestly I really dislike gays but if they wanna live that lifestyle I am not gonna tell them to stop or change. I am just gonna ignore them and worry about things that affect me and stop caring about what they do.

Not everyone has to like everyone in this world, I am pretty sure there are people out there who would want to lynch me just based on my skin color but you dont hear me petitioning that they should change how they think or any of that crap.

So yea I dont like gays and you can call me ignorant or immature or whatever for disliking how they live but thats my opinion, so all the people trying to sound like some preacher or some sh*t should just fu*k off. Stop worrying about what other people think and just concentrate on your damn self.
:applause::applause::applause:

you can be as gay as you want, but just keep the gay away from me
 07-20-2008, 11:00 PM         #78
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't know there were this many f*gs on boxden!!!!!
call me suspect if ya want but I would much rather be around intelligent, well mannered gay people than ignorant pieces of sh*t like u
 9 years ago '04        #79
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
@ Some folks in here thinking that co-signing homos3xuality is on some 'progressing towards the future'

If your father was gay or your mother was a lesbian.. your dumbass wouldn't be here. Some animal species probably went extinct because the last male decided to go homo and not fu*k the last female . @ thinking that you actually progressing to the future when being gay is doing the opposite

Last edited by mtbatol; 07-20-2008 at 11:17 PM..
 07-20-2008, 11:53 PM         #80
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Dude, you can't talk about about my intelligence when your spelling and grammar is sh*t.

I don't like gays because they are attention-whoring parasites of our society.
how would u feel if some racist white guy said he didn't like blacks because we are nothing but criminals??? this white man would only be going off a few blacks but would be judging the entire race.... that's exactly what ur doing, now can u see ur own stupidity???

and I can talk about your intelligence because I am #1 smarter than you #2 MUCH smarter than you and #3 you are just ignorant, judging an entire group of people because of a few... anybody who does that is lacking intelligence

Alex G is really defending these homos3xuals.. He's starting to scare me...
I guess u can call it defending gays, I prefer to call it standing up for human rights...

how do u really dislike gays??? i mean really whats the reason behind it??? there HAS to be a reason for u to hate a whole group of people... were u molested??? (not trying to be funny) I cannot think of a logical reason as to why one would have such hatred towards a group of ppl... I just can't, how can u hate a group of people for no reason??? it makes no sence the same way it made absolutely no sence that white people hated us... can u not see that??? & to think we have people with these kinds of mindsets in positions of power leading entire nations ie george bush...

if the reason is god & religion (which most likely it is) then u are just some blind retarded mothafu*ker, just like I used to be until I "saw the light" and decided to k!ll off religion in my life...

and to the people suggesting i'm gay because of how im defending gays (or as I prefer to call it, standing up for human rights) Im not gay but u can go ahead & think what u want, but the reason I am so passionate about this is because I absolutely hate seeing my own people displaying the same kind of stupidity, ignorance and idiotic logic that was used to hate on you, your parents, your grandparents, your great grandparents and great great great grandparents that were locked in chains, brought here to be enslaved and murdered, hanged, burned in churches.... dragged behind cars until their head was decapitated (look up the murder of James Bird in Jasper Texas)... that same ignorant logic that those white murderers used is the exact same your using, even though your not out there murdering gays u still think like those murderers that wouldn'tve had a second thought about k!lling us

its disappointing really, I truly feel sorry for u blacks that think this way... its ridiculous... its as if u have'nt learned a thing from your own history... its almost as if Dr. Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X died for nothing, they died for our freedom but in the end what was it all for when u are showing the same ignorance that they fought to k!ll??? yeah ur free now because of them but what did u learn??? apparently u learned to have the same mindset of those that oppressed u

anyway I doubt I'm gonna change minds but u people really need to re-think your views, really think about what your taught in religion... think about why the white man hated u & why u hate gays... I'm not telling u what to do, just some suggestions that might help u get out of that pit of ignorance that you are trapped in...

cheers...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy