Jul 18 - Anderson man chases gay son from home

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Cuz I was wondering if I should try that on my girl. Got vaseline ready and everything.

Owwww

Last edited by JaiMega; 07-19-2008 at 12:25 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #42
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 iThink said:
Truth. I hate when I hear Black people or women as well, for that matter, use The Bible to downtalk homos3xuality. These people don't understand that the same book was used in the same way to tell them that they were wrong for being Black or women? Exact same sh*t.

Fact: The term "abomination" is used in the context of it's authors and their original cultures. Those cultures of the time used the term to highlight ritual wrongs, not something that is innately immoral.

So in the cultures of just a few centuries and even just decades ago, it was interpreted that White men were inherently closer to God than Blacks or women could ever be - would you still allow that to ring true in today's culture?

I can't understand for the life of me how anyone could use this warped logic without understanding that it has been used and could be used to opress anyone in the past, present or future.

Edit: And while I don't agree that religion in itself should be abolished, the billions of fu*ktards that use it for their pointless hate without even understanding in the first place, should be banned from practicing it!

Both comments were awesome and on point :applause:
 07-19-2008, 12:27 PM         #43
Menphyel7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stay in Anderson and we don't take to kindly to that sh*t down here ......beat that gayness out of em
 9 years ago '04        #44
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
 mattzane227 said:
well, did it work?
lmao, funniest sh*t i heard all day.
 9 years ago '04        #45
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
religion really has no place in this world....all its really done is split everyone up, now if i'm not the same as you, I'm going to hell or whatever hell-like place one would go for making immoral actions.
 07-19-2008, 01:26 PM         #46
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respectfully disagree
cheers

lmao...gotta love how f*g**ts think they're all open minded and progressive because they think homos3xuality is acceptable
give me one good reason why it should'nt be acceptable...

Good for that fu*kin homo. I hope they Export all you fu*kin f*gs to a space station or some sh*t. We gotta do some Earth cleaning.
no monkey, people like u who show absolutely no intelligence are the ones who need to be thrown off the planet... can u honestly tell me u see a difference between a racist white man saying that about black people, and u saying it about gays??? if so you are fu*king dillusional and I'm willing to place a bet that u think like this because of your religious beliefs... i know, i used to say the same sh*t about gays, the EXACT SAME sh*t that you are now sayin, but u know what??? I began to think about this sh*t, I thought "we'll all gays are supposed to burn in hell right, but what if someone was a good person... never did anything punishable by jail time and was just a genuinely good person but he happened to be gay, does he still deserve to go to hell"??? that just doesn't make any sence, and it wasn't just that that made me hate religion and not believe in god, there are soo many things that go into it that now, it is just ridiculous to believe in god...

I stay in Anderson and we don't take to kindly to that sh*t down here ......beat that gayness out of em
ignorant ****, you illogical people give humans a bad name and are one of the reasons the world is so fu*ked up

Cuz I was wondering if I should try that on my girl. Got vaseline ready and everything.

Owwww
funny how u had absolutely no comment for the reply i gave u

If his son wants a sweaty a.ss thats his choice, lol. Its like boom bye bye in a batty boy head...................
yeah, kinda like its boom bye bye when a guy does the same thing to a girl right???

and whats a batty boy??? i take its a diss to gays though cuz not too long ago there was a thread about the jamaican leader not accepting gays, a bunch of idiots in that thread were applauding it calling gays batty boy & talking about beating them and not having a problem with them getting k!lled & whatnot, u know just the typical bx ignorance

i'm turning this into another religious debate at myself
 07-19-2008, 01:27 PM         #47
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all its really done is split everyone up
EXACTLY!!! :applause:
 07-19-2008, 01:30 PM         #48
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

Owwww
youve already been exposed u big poof.
 9 years ago '07        #49
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 JaiMega said:
No, I meant that anal s3x is supposed to be painful. I read it on wikipedia.

And my gays (male) tell me it only hurts for the first two minutes and that after that it's all prostate. So if you can get through the first two minutes, you're golden.

RicFlair said:
a**hole people will still to a**hole things regardless if religion is abolished or not.

they will just find some other way to "justify" it
The point about religion being abolished is that it's the main reason things like homos3xuality are looked down upon as wrong. Other than for moral reasons, no one ever really gives a good, clear reason for why it's wrong.

This news is just ridiculous though. Did he really think he could beat the gay outta his son?

9 years ago '07        #50
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
And to all the Yardees running in here to say "chi chi man fi dead" and all that "boom bye bye" bullsh*t, have you ever considered, that paying attention to the wrong sh*t is why Jamaica's such a mess today today? Can all you honestly say that tryna stamp out f*ggorty and dykery is more pressing than fixing decreasing the violence or fixing your economy so it doesn't run on tourism?

Last edited by C Nugget; 07-19-2008 at 03:20 PM..
 07-19-2008, 01:56 PM         #51
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooooooooooooooo
 07-19-2008, 02:24 PM         #52
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to all the Yardees running in here to say "chi chi man fi dead" and all that "boom bye bye" bullsh*t, have you ever considered, that paying attention to the wrong sh*t is why sh*t is such a mess in Jamaica today? Can all you honestly say that tryna stamp out f*ggorty and dykery is more pressing than fixing decreasing the violence or fixing your economy so it doesn't run on tourism?
same sh*t I was thinkin... these dudes have no sence
 07-19-2008, 02:36 PM         #53
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
cheers

give me one good reason why it should'nt be acceptable...

no monkey, people like u who show absolutely no intelligence are the ones who need to be thrown off the planet... can u honestly tell me u see a difference between a racist white man saying that about black people, and u saying it about gays??? if so you are fu*king dillusional and I'm willing to place a bet that u think like this because of your religious beliefs... i know, i used to say the same sh*t about gays, the EXACT SAME sh*t that you are now sayin, but u know what??? I began to think about this sh*t, I thought "we'll all gays are supposed to burn in hell right, but what if someone was a good person... never did anything punishable by jail time and was just a genuinely good person but he happened to be gay, does he still deserve to go to hell"??? that just doesn't make any sence, and it wasn't just that that made me hate religion and not believe in god, there are soo many things that go into it that now, it is just ridiculous to believe in god...

ignorant ****, you illogical people give humans a bad name and are one of the reasons the world is so fu*ked up

funny how u had absolutely no comment for the reply i gave u

yeah, kinda like its boom bye bye when a guy does the same thing to a girl right???

and whats a batty boy??? i take its a diss to gays though cuz not too long ago there was a thread about the jamaican leader not accepting gays, a bunch of idiots in that thread were applauding it calling gays batty boy & talking about beating them and not having a problem with them getting k!lled & whatnot, u know just the typical bx ignorance

i'm turning this into another religious debate at myself
One of the most rare things you see today. An intelligent and open minded Boxen member.

Spelling needs some work though.
 07-19-2008, 02:44 PM         #54
SCbuttaman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's my hometown and gays get they a.ss beat all the time here so it probably won't change him
 9 years ago '05        #55
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
If he really wanted to get the gay out of him (if thats possible) do like eddie griffin said. Tie him to his bed and send a hooker in there on the hour every hour til he turn straight. if that don't work nothin will. Torture won't work.
 07-19-2008, 03:13 PM         #56
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the most rare things you see today. An intelligent and open minded Boxen member.

Spelling needs some work though.
well slip ups occur when your typing fast
 07-19-2008, 03:20 PM         #57
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
well slip ups occur when your typing fast
OK I'll let it slide. After all, we've all done it.

Last edited by Steve--O; 07-19-2008 at 03:22 PM..
 07-19-2008, 03:21 PM         #58
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he really wanted to get the gay out of him (if thats possible) do like eddie griffin said. Tie him to his bed and send a hooker in there on the hour every hour til he turn straight. if that don't work nothin will. Torture won't work.
yeah we'll if someone tied u to a bed and sent a male hooker in there every hour on the hour do u think u would turn gay??? cuz if that don't work nothin will right???
 07-19-2008, 04:09 PM         #59
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because somebody doesn't like homos3xuals doesn't make them homophobic

Funny how people claim to be "open-minded" yet in the same breath knock everyone who isn't fruity in the b00ty

And just cuz we poke fun at gay people doesn't mean we HATE them. Take a joke and stop catchin feelings like a lil bytch
 07-19-2008, 04:52 PM         #60
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because somebody doesn't like homos3xuals doesn't make them homophobic
umm yes it does, would u apply that same thinking to a white man who doesn't like black people and say, "oh he isn't racist he just doesn't black people"??? USE YOUR HEAD DAMMIT!!! :banghead:

Funny how people claim to be "open-minded" yet in the same breath knock everyone who isn't fruity in the b00ty
I don't remember claiming I was open minded in this thread

how am i knockin everyone who isn't gay??? I specifically said those who are homophobic...

And just cuz we poke fun at gay people doesn't mean we HATE them. Take a joke and stop catchin feelings like a lil bytch
and I could understand poking fun but if YOU really DONT have a problem with gays for no good reason then my posts were not directed towards u...

I wasn't catchin feelins, just appauled at the stupidity displayed by my own people... I actually feel sorry for them because they have no idea how stupid they are... I don't think i've ever been this harsh to anybody on bx and actually meant it, but this time its forreal
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy