Jul 18 - Anderson man chases gay son from home

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2008, 09:10 PM         #21
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
poor fruity pebbles is going to have to find a new home now
wow, so many ignorant posts in this thread.... I can't say i'm surprised... the article said he prayed to cast the "Demon of homos3xuality" out of the kid

what is SOOOO bad about homos3xuality??? really who is that kid hurting when he's fu*king another guy??? only insanity and a belief in god and religion could make people have these kinds of mindsets and its embarrasing we as a "intelligent" species can be so fu*king dumb... especially the black people on this site that think this way, you are so fu*king dumb, u do realize that the same logic that u use to hate gays is the same logic that was used to hate on your grandparents right???... u can add this to the reasons why religion should be abolished, it teaches people to hate for absolutely no reason
 9 years ago '05        #22
e-man 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 0 0
what did he expect...if you're gay and your dad doesnt approve dont go parading your gayness...literally.
 07-19-2008, 12:44 AM         #23
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
wow, so many ignorant posts in this thread.... I can't say i'm surprised... the article said he prayed to cast the "Demon of homos3xuality" out of the kid

what is SOOOO bad about homos3xuality??? really who is that kid hurting when he's fu*king another guy??? only insanity and a belief in god and religion could make people have these kinds of mindsets and its embarrasing we as a "intelligent" species can be so fu*king dumb... especially the black people on this site that think this way, you are so fu*king dumb, u do realize that the same logic that u use to hate gays is the same logic that was used to hate on your grandparents right???... u can add this to the reasons why religion should be abolished, it teaches people to hate for absolutely no reason
Truth. I hate when I hear Black people or women as well, for that matter, use The Bible to downtalk homos3xuality. These people don't understand that the same book was used in the same way to tell them that they were wrong for being Black or women? Exact same sh*t.

Fact: The term "abomination" is used in the context of it's authors and their original cultures. Those cultures of the time used the term to highlight ritual wrongs, not something that is innately immoral.

So in the cultures of just a few centuries and even just decades ago, it was interpreted that White men were inherently closer to God than Blacks or women could ever be - would you still allow that to ring true in today's culture?

I can't understand for the life of me how anyone could use this warped logic without understanding that it has been used and could be used to opress anyone in the past, present or future.

Edit: And while I don't agree that religion in itself should be abolished, the billions of fu*ktards that use it for their pointless hate without even understanding in the first place, should be banned from practicing it!

Last edited by iThink; 07-19-2008 at 12:54 AM..
 07-19-2008, 01:29 AM         #24
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth. I hate when I hear Black people or women as well, for that matter, use The Bible to downtalk homos3xuality. These people don't understand that the same book was used in the same way to tell them that they were wrong for being Black or women? Exact same sh*t.

Fact: The term "abomination" is used in the context of it's authors and their original cultures. Those cultures of the time used the term to highlight ritual wrongs, not something that is innately immoral.

So in the cultures of just a few centuries and even just decades ago, it was interpreted that White men were inherently closer to God than Blacks or women could ever be - would you still allow that to ring true in today's culture?

I can't understand for the life of me how anyone could use this warped logic without understanding that it has been used and could be used to opress anyone in the past, present or future.

Edit: And while I don't agree that religion in itself should be abolished, the billions of fu*ktards that use it for their pointless hate without even understanding in the first place, should be banned from practicing it!
but thats exactly why it should be abolished lol, like u said theres "billions if fu*ktards that use it for their pointless hate without even understanding in the first place" "BILLIONS"... but I can agree to disagree with u, u have more sence than everyone else in this thread...

but yeah its ridiculous to hate someone because of something they can't control (yeah, gays are born that way u homophobes. just like you are born white or black) and its just sooo, oh i cant think of a word..... its... Shameful when blacks act this way & hate someone for bieng gay, its shameful for anybody to do that, but ESPECIALLY for blacks because of the history we have of bieng hated for no reason...

backward a.ss coons
 07-19-2008, 02:15 AM         #25
mattzane227  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
really who is that kid hurting when he's fu*king another guy???
probably the guy he's fu*king that's getting his butthole annihilated.
 07-19-2008, 02:51 AM         #26
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probably the guy he's fu*king that's getting his butthole annihilated.

oohkaaaaaay
 9 years ago '05        #27
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
He's right you know.
 07-19-2008, 09:15 AM         #28
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right you know.
who's right???

edit*

nevermind, i see ur one of those homophobic, backward a.ss blacks.... no, ur a n*gga.... u aint black...

u really need to re-think ya life man cuz by bieng as homophobic as u are u are no different then the racist whites back then when they applauded us getting a.ssaulted & murdered

i never actually get angry on the net but u are just ridiculous, do u even know your ppl's history??? if u actually knew why we were hated u would not have this mindset.... u want me to tell u why we were hated??? we were hated becasue....... wait...i cant think of a reason..... ooh yeaaah becasue there was no good reason why we were hated so much... and thats pretty much the same reason why u hate gays... either that or ur stupid god told u to... or ur just stupid.... i take it its a combination of the 2nd and third options

all this is a.ssuming ur black

and this post is directed to ALL the blacks in this thread who are homophobic... if u are black & homophobic you are a fu*king retard that needs to pick up a fu*kin history book, and learn about your history

Last edited by AlexG1989; 07-19-2008 at 09:31 AM..
 07-19-2008, 09:53 AM         #29
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
but thats exactly why it should be abolished lol, like u said theres "billions if fu*ktards that use it for their pointless hate without even understanding in the first place" "BILLIONS"... but I can agree to disagree with u, u have more sence than everyone else in this thread...

but yeah its ridiculous to hate someone because of something they can't control (yeah, gays are born that way u homophobes. just like you are born white or black) and its just sooo, oh i cant think of a word..... its... Shameful when blacks act this way & hate someone for bieng gay, its shameful for anybody to do that, but ESPECIALLY for blacks because of the history we have of bieng hated for no reason...

backward a.ss coons
a**hole people will still to a**hole things regardless if religion is abolished or not.

they will just find some other way to "justify" it
 07-19-2008, 10:14 AM         #30
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the number of idiots on this site is growing rapidly.
 07-19-2008, 10:23 AM         #31
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a**hole people will still to a**hole things regardless if religion is abolished or not.

they will just find some other way to "justify" it
but the numbers will greatly diminish :D
 07-19-2008, 10:23 AM         #32
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the c*nts looking 2 make sure every1 know they "arnet" gay.

how many times do u need 2 post jaimega? u fruity little frock wearer?
 07-19-2008, 10:25 AM         #33
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
sh*t won't work He'll want to shove the bat up his a.ss. Crazy homo's SMH.
funny how peoples minds work......
 9 years ago '05        #34
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 AlexG1989 said:
who's right???

edit*

nevermind, i see ur one of those homophobic, backward a.ss blacks.... no, ur a n*gga.... u aint black...

u really need to re-think ya life man cuz by bieng as homophobic as u are u are no different then the racist whites back then when they applauded us getting a.ssaulted & murdered

i never actually get angry on the net but u are just ridiculous, do u even know your ppl's history??? if u actually knew why we were hated u would not have this mindset.... u want me to tell u why we were hated??? we were hated becasue....... wait...i cant think of a reason..... ooh yeaaah becasue there was no good reason why we were hated so much... and thats pretty much the same reason why u hate gays... either that or ur stupid god told u to... or ur just stupid.... i take it its a combination of the 2nd and third options

all this is a.ssuming ur black

and this post is directed to ALL the blacks in this thread who are homophobic... if u are black & homophobic you are a fu*king retard that needs to pick up a fu*kin history book, and learn about your history
No, I meant that anal s3x is supposed to be painful. I read it on wikipedia.
 07-19-2008, 10:36 AM         #35
morenaso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If his son wants a sweaty a.ss thats his choice, lol. Its like boom bye bye in a batty boy head...................
 07-19-2008, 10:46 AM         #36
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we'll duh... but if the dude wants to get his a**hole tore up its his choice, he isn't hurting anyone else
 07-19-2008, 11:12 AM         #37
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
funny how u put "i read it on wikipedia" as if some1s going 2 accuse u of being gay for knowing that things other than sh*t in your arse are going 2 be painful.

look nobody cares that your gay, get over ur own s3xuality.....
 07-19-2008, 11:52 AM         #38
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
but the numbers will greatly diminish :D
i respectfully disagree
:D
 07-19-2008, 11:57 AM         #39
NyCBoRiQuA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good for that fu*kin homo. I hope they Export all you fu*kin f*gs to a space station or some sh*t. We gotta do some Earth cleaning.
 9 years ago '04        #40
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
[QUOTE=JaiMega;12321692]No, I meant that anal s3x is supposed to be painful. I read it on wikipedia.[/QUOTE]

Boxden has to be the most insecure group of people i've ever seen. Just for interests sake, what prompted you to search for anal s3x on wikipedia or was that a joke?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy