The Dark Knight (2008)

most viewed right now
 195
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 112
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
 Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Rate this movie:
5 - Amazing; WHOAAAAAAA 369 84.44%
4 - Enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 45 10.30%
3 - Thought it was okay 15 3.43%
2 - Was disappointed 3 0.69%
1 - Definite 'Do Not See' 5 1.14%
Voters: 437. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #141
STILL.DETOX|m 705 heat pts705
space
avatar space
space
$11,582 | Props total: 23 23
joint was hard
 10 years ago '07        #142
JAY-H 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,084 | Props total: 566 566
 RnBsupastar09 said:
totally agree. The movie sucked a.ss foreal. It was seriously a waste of damn time. If I had to rate it out of 1-10 I would give it a sorry a.ss 3. SpiderMan 3 was way better than BatMan. I seriously cant wait for the next SuperMan movie to come out because I know it would be way better than the Dark Knight. Even the next Harry Potter will be better than the Dark Knight. OMG sucked movie. Wasted damn 18 dollars
1. @ this n*gga thinking spiderman 3 was better then the dark knight

2. @ this n*gga sayin rihanna is music's savior

3. @ understanding when this n*gga spelled south with an F


I FINALLY SAW IT LAST NIGHT AND DAMN....:applause: 5/5
THE JOKER STOLE THE fu*kING MOVIE ....
 10 years ago '04        #143
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
greatest movie ever made ...
 10 years ago '04        #144
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
some people have some pretty fu*ked up expectations when they go on and say the movie wasnt good or they didnt like it ....


i know your entitled to your own opinion , but your just being a moron when you go on and say something like that , cause your comparing it to so many other films that are not even worthy mentioning anyware close to it ...

it was a great movie , now stfu
 08-11-2008, 08:31 PM         #145
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe, that whatever doesnt k!ll you simply makes you.......stranger
 10 years ago '05        #146
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 553 553
Seen the film yesterday and i gotta say that if it wasnt for ledger this film would be very very average. the Jokers presence on screen was just mesmerising and really carried the entire film. Christian Bale playing batman was flat borning and very very unoriginal, which is batman i suppose. As bruce wayne i fopund myself hating the character he wass arrogant and annoying but the pace seemed to slow down whenever he was on screen. Batm,an for some reason has a ridiculous 'smokers' voice, which was very annoying and took that realism away from the charater IMO.

Overall this film was a 3.5/5 without ledger is would have been a 2/5
 08-12-2008, 11:17 AM         #147
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cowlersleycowle said:
Seen the film yesterday and i gotta say that if it wasnt for ledger this film would be very very average. the Jokers presence on screen was just mesmerising and really carried the entire film. Christian Bale playing batman was flat borning and very very unoriginal, which is batman i suppose. As bruce wayne i fopund myself hating the character he wass arrogant and annoying but the pace seemed to slow down whenever he was on screen. Batm,an for some reason has a ridiculous 'smokers' voice, which was very annoying and took that realism away from the charater IMO.

Overall this film was a 3.5/5 without ledger is would have been a 2/5
Batman's voice sounded stupid and fake as hell. It was funny at first to me then it just got annoyin.... it was too forced. Other than that it was great movie.
 08-15-2008, 05:03 PM         #148
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cowlersleycowle said:
Seen the film yesterday and i gotta say that if it wasnt for ledger this film would be very very average. the Jokers presence on screen was just mesmerising and really carried the entire film. Christian Bale playing batman was flat borning and very very unoriginal, which is batman i suppose. As bruce wayne i fopund myself hating the character he wass arrogant and annoying but the pace seemed to slow down whenever he was on screen. Batm,an for some reason has a ridiculous 'smokers' voice, which was very annoying and took that realism away from the charater IMO.

Overall this film was a 3.5/5 without ledger is would have been a 2/5

what you gotta understand is that when bruce/batman was acting arrogant and annoying it was always a front and for a reason.


alotta people dont fully get this movie, it has a strong message behind it....its not just a superhero movie.
 10 years ago '05        #149
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,570 | Props total: 3089 3089
I liked it. I wasn't as impressed as everyone hyped it up to be, but it was still good. I don't think it surpassed Iron Man, though.
 10 years ago '07        #150
JAY-H 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,084 | Props total: 566 566
 danny said:
i liked it. I wasn't as impressed as everyone hyped it up to be, but it was still good. I don't think it surpassed iron man, though.
saw it 4 tha 2nd time saturday....n i enjoyed it just as much as the 1st time...iron man was good but the after seeing it i didnt have the urge 2 c it again ....there arent 2 many 2hr plus movies wit replay value but i wanna c tha dark knight again
 10 years ago '05        #151
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,570 | Props total: 3089 3089
 JAY-H said:
saw it 4 tha 2nd time saturday....n i enjoyed it just as much as the 1st time...iron man was good but the after seeing it i didnt have the urge 2 c it again ....there arent 2 many 2hr plus movies wit replay value but i wanna c tha dark knight again
Well, different people, different opinions. I can watch Iron Man over and over again as well as TDK, but I just didn't think TDK was as good as Iron Man, in my own opinion.
 10 years ago '05        #152
realfastMustang 
space
avatar space
space
$26,599 | Props total: 169 169
I still don't understand how people aren saying a 2hr movie with weak action scenes being the greatest movie. Storyline was good but I know if Heath Ledger didn't die in real life everyone would be like "Fagget still did Brokeback, He is still gay". And that aint the Joker i grew up on. Good Character but not really in context of the Joker Character. No High pitch laugh, clowning around, called Batman "Batsy", the stuff i grew up on when i watched the TV show or played a video game. A SUPERHERO film thats 2hrs long with dull action(at least use props to f!ght with) and a good storyline. Doesn't deserve what you guys are calling this.
 10 years ago '05        #153
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,570 | Props total: 3089 3089
 realfastMustang said:
I still don't understand how people aren saying a 2hr movie with weak action scenes being the greatest movie. Storyline was good but I know if Heath Ledger didn't die in real life everyone would be like "Fagget still did Brokeback, He is still gay". And that aint the Joker i grew up on. Good Character but not really in context of the Joker Character. No High pitch laugh, clowning around, called Batman "Batsy", the stuff i grew up on when i watched the TV show or played a video game. A SUPERHERO film thats 2hrs long with dull action(at least use props to f!ght with) and a good storyline. Doesn't deserve what you guys are calling this.
The superhero comic book references I will agree with, but an actor acting a homos3xual role has absolutely nothing to do with anything. They are actors; they are paid to act, pretend. There is very little to no connection between the actor's characters and real life. Calling an actor a "fag**t," which you spelled incorrectly, shows how ignorant and immature you are to the rest of the world. I'm also pretty sure that "Brokeback Mountain" was reviewed and rated as a very good, successful movie.
 08-25-2008, 12:26 AM         #154
DoGGa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best movie of the year imo
 10 years ago '07        #155
Big Daddy 
space
avatar space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 219 219
This movie kicked a.ss, Heath was great. My only problem is that they should have not k!lled off two face so quick. Still a great movie, worth the $15 when it comes out on DVD.
 10 years ago '04        #156
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,206 | Props total: 5186 5186
it would be funny if ll cool j and the joker had a face off cuz they lick their lips so much haha.

r.i.p. heath ledger
 08-29-2008, 12:36 AM         #157
S P I C E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amazing Movie!! One of the best movies of the last 10 years, Christopher Nolan is a genius, Heath was out of this world, legendary performance
 08-29-2008, 05:33 AM         #158
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heath ledger was Australian...to quote jay-z "what more can i say?"
 08-30-2008, 10:53 AM         #159
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heathhhhh >>>> tha world
 10 years ago '06        #160
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Young Bastard said:
what you gotta understand is that when bruce/batman was acting arrogant and annoying it was always a front and for a reason.


alotta people dont fully get this movie, it has a strong message behind it....its not just a superhero movie.
Triple Co-sign
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy