The Dark Knight (2008)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rate this movie:
5 - Amazing; WHOAAAAAAA 369 84.44%
4 - Enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 45 10.30%
3 - Thought it was okay 15 3.43%
2 - Was disappointed 3 0.69%
1 - Definite 'Do Not See' 5 1.14%
Voters: 437. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #141
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
joint was hard
 9 years ago '07        #142
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 375 375
 RnBsupastar09 said:
totally agree. The movie sucked a.ss foreal. It was seriously a waste of damn time. If I had to rate it out of 1-10 I would give it a sorry a.ss 3. SpiderMan 3 was way better than BatMan. I seriously cant wait for the next SuperMan movie to come out because I know it would be way better than the Dark Knight. Even the next Harry Potter will be better than the Dark Knight. OMG sucked movie. Wasted damn 18 dollars
1. @ this n*gga thinking spiderman 3 was better then the dark knight

2. @ this n*gga sayin rihanna is music's savior

3. @ understanding when this n*gga spelled south with an F

I FINALLY SAW IT LAST NIGHT AND DAMN....:applause: 5/5
THE JOKER STOLE THE fu*kING MOVIE ....
 9 years ago '04        #143
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
greatest movie ever made ...
 9 years ago '04        #144
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
some people have some pretty fu*ked up expectations when they go on and say the movie wasnt good or they didnt like it ....

i know your entitled to your own opinion , but your just being a moron when you go on and say something like that , cause your comparing it to so many other films that are not even worthy mentioning anyware close to it ...

it was a great movie , now stfu
 08-11-2008, 09:31 PM         #145
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe, that whatever doesnt k!ll you simply makes you.......stranger
 9 years ago '05        #146
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
Seen the film yesterday and i gotta say that if it wasnt for ledger this film would be very very average. the Jokers presence on screen was just mesmerising and really carried the entire film. Christian Bale playing batman was flat borning and very very unoriginal, which is batman i suppose. As bruce wayne i fopund myself hating the character he wass arrogant and annoying but the pace seemed to slow down whenever he was on screen. Batm,an for some reason has a ridiculous 'smokers' voice, which was very annoying and took that realism away from the charater IMO.

Overall this film was a 3.5/5 without ledger is would have been a 2/5
 08-12-2008, 12:17 PM         #147
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cowlersleycowle said:
Seen the film yesterday and i gotta say that if it wasnt for ledger this film would be very very average. the Jokers presence on screen was just mesmerising and really carried the entire film. Christian Bale playing batman was flat borning and very very unoriginal, which is batman i suppose. As bruce wayne i fopund myself hating the character he wass arrogant and annoying but the pace seemed to slow down whenever he was on screen. Batm,an for some reason has a ridiculous 'smokers' voice, which was very annoying and took that realism away from the charater IMO.

Batman's voice sounded stupid and fake as hell. It was funny at first to me then it just got annoyin.... it was too forced. Other than that it was great movie.
 08-15-2008, 06:03 PM         #148
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cowlersleycowle said:

what you gotta understand is that when bruce/batman was acting arrogant and annoying it was always a front and for a reason.

alotta people dont fully get this movie, it has a strong message behind it....its not just a superhero movie.
 9 years ago '05        #149
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,277 | Props total: 2618 2618
I liked it. I wasn't as impressed as everyone hyped it up to be, but it was still good. I don't think it surpassed Iron Man, though.
 9 years ago '07        #150
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 375 375
 danny said:
i liked it. I wasn't as impressed as everyone hyped it up to be, but it was still good. I don't think it surpassed iron man, though.
saw it 4 tha 2nd time saturday....n i enjoyed it just as much as the 1st time...iron man was good but the after seeing it i didnt have the urge 2 c it again ....there arent 2 many 2hr plus movies wit replay value but i wanna c tha dark knight again
 9 years ago '05        #151
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
 JAY-H said:
saw it 4 tha 2nd time saturday....n i enjoyed it just as much as the 1st time...iron man was good but the after seeing it i didnt have the urge 2 c it again ....there arent 2 many 2hr plus movies wit replay value but i wanna c tha dark knight again
Well, different people, different opinions. I can watch Iron Man over and over again as well as TDK, but I just didn't think TDK was as good as Iron Man, in my own opinion.
 9 years ago '05        #152
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104
I still don't understand how people aren saying a 2hr movie with weak action scenes being the greatest movie. Storyline was good but I know if Heath Ledger didn't die in real life everyone would be like "Fagget still did Brokeback, He is still gay". And that aint the Joker i grew up on. Good Character but not really in context of the Joker Character. No High pitch laugh, clowning around, called Batman "Batsy", the stuff i grew up on when i watched the TV show or played a video game. A SUPERHERO film thats 2hrs long with dull action(at least use props to f!ght with) and a good storyline. Doesn't deserve what you guys are calling this.
 9 years ago '05        #153
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
 realfastMustang said:
I still don't understand how people aren saying a 2hr movie with weak action scenes being the greatest movie. Storyline was good but I know if Heath Ledger didn't die in real life everyone would be like "Fagget still did Brokeback, He is still gay". And that aint the Joker i grew up on. Good Character but not really in context of the Joker Character. No High pitch laugh, clowning around, called Batman "Batsy", the stuff i grew up on when i watched the TV show or played a video game. A SUPERHERO film thats 2hrs long with dull action(at least use props to f!ght with) and a good storyline. Doesn't deserve what you guys are calling this.
The superhero comic book references I will agree with, but an actor acting a homos3xual role has absolutely nothing to do with anything. They are actors; they are paid to act, pretend. There is very little to no connection between the actor's characters and real life. Calling an actor a "fag**t," which you spelled incorrectly, shows how ignorant and immature you are to the rest of the world. I'm also pretty sure that "Brokeback Mountain" was reviewed and rated as a very good, successful movie.
 08-25-2008, 01:26 AM         #154
DoGGa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best movie of the year imo
 9 years ago '07        #155
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
This movie kicked a.ss, Heath was great. My only problem is that they should have not k!lled off two face so quick. Still a great movie, worth the $15 when it comes out on DVD.
 9 years ago '04        #156
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
it would be funny if ll cool j and the joker had a face off cuz they lick their lips so much haha.

r.i.p. heath ledger
 08-29-2008, 01:36 AM         #157
S P I C E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amazing Movie!! One of the best movies of the last 10 years, Christopher Nolan is a genius, Heath was out of this world, legendary performance
 08-29-2008, 06:33 AM         #158
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heath ledger was Australian...to quote jay-z "what more can i say?"
 08-30-2008, 11:53 AM         #159
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heathhhhh >>>> tha world
 9 years ago '06        #160
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Young Bastard said:
what you gotta understand is that when bruce/batman was acting arrogant and annoying it was always a front and for a reason.

alotta people dont fully get this movie, it has a strong message behind it....its not just a superhero movie.
Triple Co-sign
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago