Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rate this movie:
5 - Amazing; WHOAAAAAAA 369 84.44%
4 - Enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 45 10.30%
3 - Thought it was okay 15 3.43%
2 - Was disappointed 3 0.69%
1 - Definite 'Do Not See' 5 1.14%
Voters: 437. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #121
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
Great Movie..

Joker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 07-28-2008, 04:16 PM         #122
kanemku  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Afu*kINGMAZING!!!!!

Heath Ledger played the best villain I've seen in my life... OMG I've seen this movie twice already and I want to see it again and again and again... WHOOAAAA!!!! I can't WAIT till this comes out on Blu-ray so that i can watch this on the 52" with the Bose surround sound and Blu-ray... I'm going to watch that movie until i throw up from watching it so much
 9 years ago '06        #123
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 RnBsupastar09 said:
seriously though.

1. It lasted too long
2. Every time you think the movie is over with, it aint and here we go with more drama.
3. it was just flat out dammit BORING

Maybe its cause I'm picky and while I was watching it i was thinking about how the girl who died looks so damn OLD and how Heath aka the Joker was pissing me off with the smacking of the lips and all that sh*t and the way they make his character talk. IT JUS GOT ANNOYING and I really didn't think it was good. The First batman was better. I could actually sit there and watch it and be entertained.
1-I think the first Batman with Adam West was amazing (and none of the other Batmen come close to his Batman's detective skills) but come on.

2-If you meant the 3rd Batman with Michael Keaton, i think that is actually a half hour longer.

3-Maggie G. is like that episode of Seinfeld, when he dates the chick thas hot, but in a certain light she's hideous. LOL
MG was exactly that.

4-What do you mean "everytime you thought it was over"?
I was hoping it was gonna be longer.

5-Are you seriously saying you didnt like when the Joker blew up the Hospital?
He only had one chance to do that take correctly. You cant put building back together.

6-If you dont like this movie i dont see how you like action movies.
What are your favorite action movies?
 9 years ago '06        #124
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 deeznutz said:
still havent seen it so still 1. fu*kface
You need to grow up.
How old are you? Do you understand the concept behind voting on a poll?
Maybe you honestly dont though...in which case you still need to grow up.
 07-28-2008, 08:04 PM         #125
ĐöØρЗŘ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, This sh*t lived up to the hype. End of story.
 9 years ago '04        #126
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
saw it for the 2nd time today def. a 5.
 9 years ago '06        #127
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Just got back from the movie, it was a good movie.. not as great as I thought it would be though, it just didn't live up to what I expected it to be cause of all those reviews, or cause everyone was saying it's one of the best movies ever.. maybe it's cause I'm not a huge fan of Batman or haven't seen a lot of previous Batman movies.. but it still was a good movie, loved all the parts with Joker in it, Heath Ledger's performance
was amazing. I give it a 3/5
 07-29-2008, 08:08 PM         #128
ninemizi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Heath Ledger...definitely played one of the best bad guys ever in a movie
 9 years ago '05        #129
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104
I gave it a 4...this post over amps it WAY to much. the f!ght scenes had no "wow" factor to it and it was long and dragged out. I liked the Hulk and Ironman better than this. Batman f!ght scenes look so stiff and basic. everyone tries to shoot this guy close range.
 07-30-2008, 04:22 PM         #130
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realfastMustang said:
I gave it a 4...this post over amps it WAY to much. the f!ght scenes had no "wow" factor to it and it was long and dragged out. I liked the Hulk and Ironman better than this. Batman f!ght scenes look so stiff and basic. everyone tries to shoot this guy close range.
Cuz its supposed to be real. Batman isnt some superpowered super hero. hes normal with some training and expensive equipment. and he moves in close to people, not like there running at him and then trying to shoot. Its just a matter of opinion.. but i prefer something a little more real like this. compared to the fairy tale jolly green giant and C3PO on roids
 9 years ago '04        #131
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
i heard James Gandolfini tried out for Sal Maroni. that would have been tight to see him play a mob boss again
 9 years ago '08        #132
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
best movie of 08?
 07-30-2008, 10:02 PM         #133
somethin1234  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie was the sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #134
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104
 ARbz1353 said:
Cuz its supposed to be real. Batman isnt some superpowered super hero. hes normal with some training and expensive equipment. and he moves in close to people, not like there running at him and then trying to shoot. Its just a matter of opinion.. but i prefer something a little more real like this. compared to the fairy tale jolly green giant and C3PO on roids
I understand what you mean...I was still looking for some "aww" factor to it. The combat was still basic. When someone say it was boring, i can understand because the exciting parts weren't that much of a stand out. i liked it though
 9 years ago '07        #135
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
it's a classic I think, it's better also when watching it the 2nd time IMO
 9 years ago '07        #136
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,662 | Props total: 6101 6101
perfect movie

best sh*t i've seen in a while
 08-02-2008, 09:15 AM         #137
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heath Ledger k!lled his role, it will probably be his best yet!
 08-02-2008, 05:29 PM         #138
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's my review of Dark Knight which can be found on Amazon.

There are many people that would gladly shut down this film saying it's surrounded by unjust hype simply because it's the last role of Heath Ledger. I have to say that a statement such as this couldn't be anymore false. Sure, the hype was bigger due to the untimely death of Ledger. But it was a movie and a role (Joker) that delivered on all levels. Batman Begins introduced us to the troubled man that is Bruce Wayne and told the story of how he becomes The Batman. Batman Begins, although very well put together and the story being told brilliantly; I found that at times it had moments when it would drag. The Dark Knight repairs those problems and gives us a movie of equal length, which manages to hold my attention throughout. My review will be split into three sections. The story, characters and verdict. This is to give you, the reader a fair and open opinion of the movie for which you can place your own opinion.

The Story: A year after the chaos caused by Ra's Al Ghul, the Batman has become a symbol in Gotham for all citizens. It's a symbol to show that nobody needs to be afraid when confronted with the criminal underworld of Gotham. This is a problem for Batman as it's created a lot of copy cat vigilantes. Unfortunately, the copy cat’s attempts don't go as well as the Batman’s attempts do. Batman has inspired even the law to f!ght against the mob underworld as the new District Attorney in town; Harvey Dent is determined to put the mob behind bars. The f!ght will be even harder than first thought as a man known only as the Joker, isn't interested in financial gain. He's just interested in creating chaos and he breeds a new class of criminal.

The Characters: I'm not going to talk about the Batman character, as simply it's not the most interesting character in this film. Surprisingly. I am, however, going to talk about the "supporting" cast in this movie.

The Joker (Heath Ledger): This is easily the most intimidating villain in movie history. Even more so than Hannibal Lecter, portrayed by Anthony Hopkins. The voice, the look and the body language are all done superbly by Ledger. They blend together brilliantly in order to create a very believable psychopath. The back story of the Joker isn't touched in this film, as in the comic universe it's never been confirmed 100% of how the Joker came about. The Joker, in order to achieve his goal of k!lling the Batman he must employ the help of the mob. He doesn't have the money but he has the skill of intimidation and the callousness to frighten, even the mob into working for him.

Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart): I have to admit, I've never been a fan of Eckhart as most of his movies preceding Dark Knight have been mediocre at best. He wins my vote in his role as Harvey Dent; the fearless District Attorney who, thanks to the work by Batman is willing to put his life on the line to put the mob behind bars. His transformation from respected DA into the broken "Two-Face" is inspiring and really seals him as a legitimate actor and a legitimate role.

Gordon (Gary Oldman): Oldman plays a much bigger role as Gordon in this movie. He's someone who becomes more involved in shaping the Batman character from hero to vigilante. It's a much more likable role this time around and has bigger impact when confronted with the Harvey Dent alter-ego "Two-Face"

The Verdict: I honestly love this film. Unlike the first instalment, this never stops. From the opening we're treated to a great bank robbery that gives us the genius and craziness of Joker. This has it’s truly heart wrenching moments, but I'm not going to mention them as they give away the plot. I was a little disappointed by the very small and quite frankly, pointless cameo of Scarecrow. Although a beaten shell of a man I would have liked to see him have a darker and more prominent role once again in this picture. Apart from that it's a non-stop genius picture and something that lives up to the hype. The role of Ledger lives up to the bill and is something that could win Heath his first and only Oscar. This makes it more unfortunate that we no longer have Ledger with us to feel the glory created by his Joker.
 08-08-2008, 10:27 AM         #139
lyricallyblind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just want my phone call
 08-08-2008, 02:18 PM         #140
homeboy69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
def a kick a.ss movie
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy