[08-04]T.I. on Shawty Lo (KendraG Interview)/Talks claims about him not from Bankhead

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29543 29543
 whokid said:
n*gga, im talkin about LO. this aint even g-unit related.and wat exatly r u talkin about????what did 50 say that i bought which wasnt true, u mook a.ss n*gga?

and to buddy about about drysnitchin, its common knowledge, clownboot

u callin people out and u do the same sh*t...lol wat u gettin mad for, just sayin. mook? i dont think so boss
 9 years ago '04        #62
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 whokid said:
n*gga, im talkin about LO. this aint even g-unit related.and wat exatly r u talkin about????what did 50 say that i bought which wasnt true, u mook a.ss n*gga?

and to buddy about about drysnitchin, its common knowledge, clownboot
stop dry snitching.
YOU TELLIN ON n*ggaS B. You Boxden Police.

Last edited by LitO; 07-16-2008 at 03:06 PM..
 07-16-2008, 03:19 PM         #63
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the idiot got what he deserved
 07-16-2008, 03:20 PM         #64
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden police?stfu moron
 9 years ago '07        #65
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
@ this thread
 9 years ago '07        #66
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,640 | Props total: 14405 14405
damn this thread is funny as hell for real.. lol
 07-17-2008, 07:36 AM         #67
Young.Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live out here in ATL, I'll call my people on the westside to see if its true or not. I'll let yall know if its true.
 9 years ago '04        #68
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29543 29543
Shawty Lo Denies Chain Snatching Rumors
Published Thursday, July 17, 2008 8:21 AM

By Tai Saint Louis
Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo is shooting down internet rumors of his involvement in an altercation at a club in his hometown over the weekend, in an exclusive statement issued to AllHipHop.com.

Rumors appeared online on Wednesday (July 17) that Shawty Lo, born Carlos Walker, was a.ssaulted at Club Crucial, a venue in Bankhead co-owned by rival T.I.

According to rumors, Shawty Lo’s chain was stolen and the attack occurred to the soundtrack of T.I.’s “What Up,” a recently released track which appears to take aim at Shawty Lo.

“A couple of dudes from my Bowen Homes hood got into it with some other dudes from Bowen Homes,” Shawty Lo explained to AllHipHop.com. “It really wasn’t nothing, just some Bowen Homes sh*t. It wasn’t an altercation with me at all. I didn’t get touched, period. And this had nothing to do with TI.”

The D4L founder, who is currently on vacation in Florida with his family, went on to say that he would address the situation in more detail with a new YouTube video, set to be posted today (July 18).

The on-going war of words between Shawty Lo and T.I. has been a constant topic of conversation and speculation for the last few months, with Shawty o appearing to be the aggressor.

In his efforts to discredit T.I.’s on-wax persona, the D4L Records CEO has created a series of YouTube videos investigating the self-proclaimed King of the South’s origins.

Last month, during an on air interview with Power 106 in Los Angeles, Shawty Lo explained the origins of the conflict, which seemed to many to come out of nowhere.

As the rapper told it, he approached T.I. in 2006 with a request to appear on the song “Let’s Get It.” The collaboration was on track until T.I. took objection to a street single released by Shawty Lo entitle “King.”

T.I.’s response, according to Shawty Lo, was a line on the single “Big Things Poppin’,” in which the Grand Hustle CEO spits: I said I was King and the lames started laughin’ and/Same sucka now want the King on a track with him, thereby initiating the ongoing war of words.

While rumored “diss tracks” continue to make the rounds, both rappers maintain that they are not interested in escalating their conflict beyond the music.

The two have shared the stage on many occasions this summer, including at Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash in Atlanta in June, where the artists continued to take verbal jabs at each other, without further incident.

9 years ago '06        #69
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
this so silly...lo aint even lyical...but maybe he can battle tip on hooks only
 9 years ago '06        #70
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
how come when TI goes against Luda and Flip it's about street cred and now he's goin against Lo it's about Lyrics?

why don't ti go to bankhead like he did clover land? oh cause he got his 5'4" a.ss knocked out
how can someone as educated in music as you compare luda..flip to shawty lo...an for the record the only people said he got hit was from flip hood...or please post the video...and tip went to that n*gga hood
 9 years ago '06        #71
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to slimwillie again.

dam..didnt think i would ever see that
 9 years ago '05        #72
Wootie2003 
space
space
space
$222 | Props total: 3 3
answer for the dummys here.....he is in legal trouble right now. i promise if he did f!ght he would be in jail.. thats why most of us are incarcerated now we dont think before we speak or act. T.I was it DC f!ghting in the club got punished but he aint run so he must not be a b!tch. but now he has the rest of his life to lose over a weak a.ss rapper..i would play it how he is playing it.
 9 years ago '04        #73
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1819 1819
 slimwillie said:
he's not in legal trouble he copped a plea and already got sentenced. his house arrest is over he's not pending anymore charges.

he was a 7 time felon goin to cloverland to f!ght. he punched Chaka Zulu in public so I doubt he'll go to jail for f!ghting. :sleepy:
he's on probation and he doesn't have to start his jail sentence for a year because he's finishing his community service hours in the plea agreement, im pretty sure that if he got into another altercation that the system will easily add more time to his sentence, lo knows this and is trying to get tip to slip up so he can keep him away as long as possible. No doubt the system is watching him now and waiting for him to slip up , they already got enough heat for lettin him go with that unbelievable 12 month sentence.
 9 years ago '05        #74
Wootie2003 
space
space
space
$222 | Props total: 3 3
I know yall know somebody who was in a legal bid that slipped up and where did they go..i will tell ya..DIRECTLY TO JAIL AND THE AINT GET 200 DOLLARS EITHER.
 07-17-2008, 12:34 PM         #75
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the beef ain't even that serious. so i knew this wan't true from the start. shawty lo and t.i. are both on probation.
 07-17-2008, 12:53 PM         #76
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the t.i. fans they can't wait for shawty lo to take an L it's a rumor dumb a.sses that i doubt is true shawty lo get's nothing but love at bowen homes and at club crucial

you mothafu*kas are still mad becuase shawty lo exposed that lil n*gga t.i. and if the rumors are true guess what "t.i. didn't do it" now doesn't that sound familiar? "cough cough" when ti got his a.ss whooped in cloverland what did you t.i. fans say "so flip didn't do it" but guess what flip had an excuse t.i. scary a.ss ran from flip lol what's t.i. excuse? in the words of gucci mane "awh man that n*gga pus*y shawty"
 9 years ago '06        #77
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Whim, wham, thank you ma'am
Ayyeah, someone hit me with a bottle from the top, they took my check
Gun, gun, gun-butt me wit a snub
They took my check, they ran through my pockets & took my chain in the club
They took my check, I really survived that night
n*ggaz lookin down at me seeing if I was still alive
I see stars... yeah knocked into a concussion thinking I was touching the sky
Black eye-witnesses telling the news I was running in one place and I almost died.
 07-17-2008, 01:58 PM         #78
majormarcj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Man i was there, if you want what really happened.......

Ask poonie....marlo.....hero...he kno...i kno.....she kno.....he knowwww
LMAO....How the fu*k you gone talk sh*t about a n*gga, call him a fake. flawed, snitch, and then sit up in his club like sh*t gravy
 9 years ago '04        #79
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2735 2735
 slimwillie said:
so you think they just let him off with a 12 month sentence? what other black man gets off that easy I'll wait :rolleyes:

R kelly had an actual video of him pissing on girl on camara. He is free and found not guilty.

OJ murdered nicole simpson. He is free and made the book IF i Did it.

really having a great attorney can do wonder especially when they know all the loop holes in our laws.
 07-17-2008, 03:54 PM         #80
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told u dumbski a.ss mooks - this sh*t wasnt true.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now