[08-04]T.I. on Shawty Lo (KendraG Interview)/Talks claims about him not from Bankhead

most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
remember yall it was flip that touched ti it was his bodyguard or somthing and it was tip that touched flip it was big kuntry and someone else that dropped him and had him hiding under the car. and yea tip was on the radio and stuff and flip didnt do an interview or concert for almost a month
 9 years ago '04        #202
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
 realtalk said:
@ t.i. fans you emotional mothafu*kas but anyways i thought shawty lo couldn't go back to bowen homes anymore? that was some gangsta sh*t whoever shot at shawty lo when he pulled off is some pussies why didn't they shoot at the n*gga when he was shootin in the air? but they shot at him when he pulled off? and for the n*gga who said shawty lo tried to sneak in the hood at night you dumb as fu*k because mothafu*ka that's when the real goons be out 1:00 in the morning but you internet nerds wouldn't know that.. SHAWTY LO did that sh*t yall... both clifford and meatball takes another L
how does shooting in the ear with a camera man make you gangsta???? and if this f!ght was fake and he is the King of bankhead and bowen then why in the hell would he have to do that? and this has nothing to do with tip he didnt coment on anything he just getting paper while lo bout to get knocked out the game by a nobody.....



p.s. where the hell is those laffy taffy d4l boys??? i know they cool with grand hustle but i havent heard them say nothing on nothing
 07-26-2008, 01:50 PM         #203
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
how does shooting in the ear with a camera man make you gangsta???? and if this f!ght was fake and he is the King of bankhead and bowen then why in the hell would he have to do that? and this has nothing to do with tip he didnt coment on anything he just getting paper while lo bout to get knocked out the game by a nobody.....



p.s. where the hell is those laffy taffy d4l boys??? i know they cool with grand hustle but i havent heard them say nothing on nothing
:D

lets keep it on wax
 9 years ago '08        #204
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,957 | Props total: 7369 7369
 realtalk said:
@ t.i. fans you emotional mothafu*kas but anyways i thought shawty lo couldn't go back to bowen homes anymore? that was some gangsta sh*t whoever shot at shawty lo when he pulled off is some pussies why didn't they shoot at the n*gga when he was shootin in the air? but they shot at him when he pulled off? and for the n*gga who said shawty lo tried to sneak in the hood at night you dumb as fu*k because mothafu*ka that's when the real goons be out 1:00 in the morning but you internet nerds wouldn't know that.. SHAWTY LO did that sh*t yall... both clifford and meatball takes another L
Shooting in the air isn't gangsta at all. U lost again.
 07-26-2008, 10:49 PM         #205
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rap fans are fu*king idiots if they care about this sh*t. Why do you think rap is falling off so bad.
 07-26-2008, 11:45 PM         #206
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Why do yall get caught up in sh*t like a n*gga gettin they a.ss beat? What does that have to do with you?


None of you know what happend cause none of you were there... so all of you can "shut what they call the fu*k up"(Bernie)
Why the fu*k do you have so many post, if you don't care about what's going on with them? It's a rap message board, so people talk about rappers on them, pretty simple, boy.
 07-26-2008, 11:45 PM         #207
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Fixed that up for you bruh. It's all love anyway...

cool, lol.......
 07-27-2008, 12:40 AM         #208
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayborne23 said:
Rap fans are fu*king idiots if they care about this sh*t. Why do you think rap is falling off so bad.
zzzzzzs, thats why.....zzzzzzs
 07-27-2008, 07:44 AM         #209
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@bringing a camera man to film you shooting in the air screaming "here i go,here i go",and than getting back in the truck,and leaving...this whole situation is the essence of stupidity...
 07-27-2008, 09:07 AM         #210
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said "Here i go" and n*ggas started busting.lol
 9 years ago '07        #211
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 07-30-2008, 03:24 PM         #212
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lo shows paperwork........

 9 years ago '07        #213
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
wow and this sh*t just keeps gettin better and better... @ LO havin a hard time pronouncin cooperate


Last edited by MOTTAFOOKAH; 07-30-2008 at 06:37 PM..
 07-30-2008, 03:45 PM         #214
LeftHook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so far its lookin like TI hired n*ggas to start problems with LO
and LO is pulling cards out .... hmm to be continued
 07-30-2008, 04:01 PM         #215
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.i. is false and shawty lo keeps proving that. i'm supporting shawty lo on this one. fu*k what ya'll say shawty lo's last album was better then t.i.'s last album.
 07-30-2008, 04:01 PM         #216
Infamous Ozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t is crazyyyyyyy .... n*gga Meatball got spankedddd by his daddy!
NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR THE STREETS :finger:.
Wonder what his n*ggas in Bowen Homes gonna think.
Damm n*gga had mad hunnid dolla bills
Birds of a feather flock together

n*gga LO talks mad funny
 9 years ago '08        #217
Pyrex 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 3258 3258
Lo got them files on n*ggas!
 07-30-2008, 05:13 PM         #218
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
wow and this sh*t just keeps gettin better and better... @ LO havin a hard to pronouncin cooperate
 07-30-2008, 05:18 PM         #219
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
t.i. is false and shawty lo keeps proving that. i'm supporting shawty lo on this one. fu*k what ya'll say shawty lo's last album was better then t.i.'s last album.
^^^^ at you thinkin shawty lo cd is better then anything other then maybe k-feds album
 07-30-2008, 05:21 PM         #220
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so if metaball is a snitch,and shawty lo raised him...that just makes shawty lo a n*gga that raised a snitch....hmmmm....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy