[08-04]T.I. on Shawty Lo (KendraG Interview)/Talks claims about him not from Bankhead

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #181
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas in ATL need hugs.
All That Puussy In ATL And All These Nigggaz Think About Iz Doin' "Ignit" Shiit
 07-26-2008, 03:03 AM         #182
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolbreeze1981 said:

[FONT=Georgia,'Times New Roman',Times,serif] It is reported that last night in the Atlanta's infamous housing projects called Bowen Homes, Shawty LO of D4L Records was allegedly in a "shoot out" around 1 am EST. The artist was reported being seen exiting an all black Hummer with an entourage of two to three individuals and a camera man. Yes that's correct.... a camera man. Parked on Chivers St, once claimed by LO as his "home turf", the artist shouted "Here I go, here I go, shooting! Look at me! I'm shooting at 7:32 PM. My name is Carlos Walker, AKA Shawty Lo, I am now shooting this pistol, into the air... he know, she know, dey know, DEY KNOW!" and fired about 12 shots from an unknown caliber weapon into the sky. Causing a small crowd of people to scatter and take cover, shots were returned in the direction of the artist as the Hummer pulled off. No injuries have been reported at this time. Police called to location have been reported as laughing and saying "Boy you a fool!". Sources indicate that it all stems from an earlier altercation several weeks ago when Shawty LO had to leave Club Crucial to avoid some sort of confrontations by residents of the housing project. Our source tells us ..."it was clear that the camera man was getting some footage of some sort for documentation." Be on the lookout for any new YouTube or MySpace postings about Shawty LO and this, apparently staged, shooting.

Source: I am on Legion Of Doom DJs mailing list and this was sent out. PM me ur email and i'll forward to you. Ill be accepting email addresses up until 4pm and fwd all at once. LMAO @ this n*gga staging shootouts lol.

Fixed that up for you bruh. It's all love anyway...

07-26-2008, 03:15 AM         #183
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat sh*t is hear say i aint seen this sh*t nowhere else....knowin lo this might be for a youtube video for hiself...nobody came forward to say it was a f!ght at the club nothin but the dude..by now im sure somebody would've came forward

hell ti might be tryin to end lo dat way tryin to get the n*gga to shoot somebody so he wont be in the rap game u never know.
 07-26-2008, 03:42 AM         #184
Mas56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpjay said:
meatball is known for being in italian food.
 07-26-2008, 05:23 AM         #185
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He brought a cameramaaaaaaaan for protection, lo ain't hood no more.
 9 years ago '08        #186
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1654 1654
@ this whole thread.
 07-26-2008, 09:13 AM         #187
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the meat ball comment...

LO
 07-26-2008, 09:18 AM         #188
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
They said he ran. But when did scars on your face and bruises on your face become the only way you got your a.ss kicked?? Arent u part of the same n*ggas that say TI got his a.ss beat in Cloverland but he didn't have any scars on his face??? So doesn't that mean TI never got his a.ss kicked not to mention were still waiting for that TI video Either way Shawty Lo lost.
n*gga hop off ti's d*ck they said shawty lo got punched in the face if you get hit in the fu*king face you gone have a bruise/yo sh*t gone be swollin shawty lo had niether and t.i. face was fu*ked up after the f!ght in cloverland he had a black eye and a busted lip and you damn right were waiting for the video ti said he had it why hasn't he shown it? because he got his a.ss whooped that's why and shawty lo didn't lose clifford lost take the L MOTHAfu*kA
 07-26-2008, 09:36 AM         #189
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ t.i. fans you emotional mothafu*kas but anyways i thought shawty lo couldn't go back to bowen homes anymore? that was some gangsta sh*t whoever shot at shawty lo when he pulled off is some pussies why didn't they shoot at the n*gga when he was shootin in the air? but they shot at him when he pulled off? and for the n*gga who said shawty lo tried to sneak in the hood at night you dumb as fu*k because mothafu*ka that's when the real goons be out 1:00 in the morning but you internet nerds wouldn't know that.. SHAWTY LO did that sh*t yall... both clifford and meatball takes another L

Last edited by realtalk; 07-26-2008 at 09:41 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #190
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Why do yall get caught up in sh*t like a n*gga gettin they a.ss beat? What does that have to do with you?

None of you know what happend cause none of you were there... so all of you can "shut what they call the fu*k up"(Bernie)
 9 years ago '07        #191
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
and the beef keeps goin and goin and goin... hope this sh*t keeps goin cuz its enertaining to me..... @ havin a name like Meatball
 9 years ago '07        #192
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 4418 4418
Lil Flip beat up T.I.

T.I. lost a long time ago...

So he decides to go at the worst rapper alive...
 07-26-2008, 10:47 AM         #193
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
@ t.i. fans you emotional mothafu*kas but anyways i thought shawty lo couldn't go back to bowen homes anymore? that was some gangsta sh*t whoever shot at shawty lo when he pulled off is some pussies why didn't they shoot at the n*gga when he was shootin in the air? but they shot at him when he pulled off? and for the n*gga who said shawty lo tried to sneak in the hood at night you dumb as fu*k because mothafu*ka that's when the real goons be out 1:00 in the morning but you internet nerds wouldn't know that.. SHAWTY LO did that sh*t yall... both clifford and meatball takes another L
I don't like to disrespect females but you sound like a dumb bi*ch. I hope you are joking
 07-26-2008, 10:55 AM         #194
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
I don't like to disrespect females but you sound like a dumb bi*ch. I hope you are joking
:thumbsdow bi*ch how do i sound dumb..joking about what? I'm serious then a mothafu*ka you sound like a butt hurt c*m swallowing t.i. fan u mad? suck a d*ck bi*ch

Last edited by realtalk; 07-26-2008 at 10:57 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #195
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,646 | Props total: 325 325
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Im happy shawty lo didnt get shot.....

I heard he rides something real coupish, and its transparent so you can see right though it..................

I told him that wasnt a bright idea.....

07-26-2008, 11:08 AM         #196
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
:thumbsdow bi*ch how do i sound dumb..joking about what? I'm serious then a mothafu*ka you sound like a butt hurt c*m swallowing t.i. fan u mad? suck a d*ck bi*ch
are you done talking you dumb c*nt? good now get back on your knees and lick my balls hoe, see I can get stupid too but like I said I don't like to disrespect females and this has nothing to do with T.I you just sounded stupid
 9 years ago '08        #197
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Ain't LO a convicted felon? So I doubt he would be on camera busting guns! Thats why he didn't have on in the Dunn Dunn video
 9 years ago '08        #198
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
 realtalk said:
n*gga hop off ti's d*ck they said shawty lo got punched in the face if you get hit in the fu*king face you gone have a bruise/yo sh*t gone be swollin shawty lo had niether and t.i. face was fu*ked up after the f!ght in cloverland he had a black eye and a busted lip and you damn right were waiting for the video ti said he had it why hasn't he shown it? because he got his a.ss whooped that's why and shawty lo didn't lose clifford lost take the L MOTHAfu*kA
TI had no bruises on his face and had no busted lip. Keep losing. Shawty Lo lost already. He cant come back in his own hood but TI can
 9 years ago '04        #199
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 Deion said:
Ain't LO a convicted felon? So I doubt he would be on camera busting guns! Thats why he didn't have on in the Dunn Dunn video
The only thinking man on the thread...

I was waiting for someone to bring that up...........
 9 years ago '04        #200
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,435 | Props total: 29682 29682
bowen is against lo...

realtalk said:
not for nothing realtalk and this is hella old, TI was on the radio the next day, even the djs was like he looked str8. not sayin he won the f!ght, cuz i wasnt there, but he was on the radio, u dont remember? "my face still look pretty like a lil girl."
im not ridin with Tis version or flip, cuz i wasnt there. u too much into this sh*t, lol, chill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy