[08-04]T.I. on Shawty Lo (KendraG Interview)/Talks claims about him not from Bankhead

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2008, 11:19 PM         #1
19376 pageviews
284 comments

coolbreeze1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[08-04]T.I. on Shawty Lo (KendraG Interview)/Talks claims about him not from Bankhead

Shawty Lo chain snatched at TI club

attackers' audio link

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2008/ .. og-exclus.html

I hate to be barer of some reckless ish, however the person who gave me this information is held in high regard SOHH I feel comfortable going with it. Did Shawty Lo catch a beat down over the weekend at Club Crucial? Find out more below.

According to my source Carlos “Shawty Lo” Walker was chillin’ up in T.I.’s popular hood night club in Bankhead when someone came out the blue and came down on that a.ss. But to add insult to injury, not only did Shawty allegedly get his a.ss laid out he also got his chain snatched.

But wait; it gets worse. I also hear that there is a video surveillance tape that can verify this rumor. I’m gonna need the manager at Crucial to holla at me with that. Put it on youtube and let’s see what this is all about.

This rumor is starting to become somewhat of a broken record because a couple of weeks ago I had heard that Shawty had caught a beat down in Bowen homes. However, nobody could verify it and after reaching out to Carlos’ people I got a phone call from the bankhead rapper himself denying any incident occurred.

Could this simply be a bunch of peeps playing games at Shawty Lo’s expense, or has all that trash talking come back to bite homie in the a.ss

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2008/ .. og-did-sh.html

youngmic said: image

Shawty Lo Denies Chain Snatching Rumors

Published Thursday, July 17, 2008 8:21 AM

By Tai Saint Louis
Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo is shooting down internet rumors of his involvement in an altercation at a club in his hometown over the weekend, in an exclusive statement issued to AllHipHop.com.

Rumors appeared online on Wednesday (July 17) that Shawty Lo, born Carlos Walker, was a.ssaulted at Club Crucial, a venue in Bankhead co-owned by rival T.I.

According to rumors, Shawty Lo’s chain was stolen and the attack occurred to the soundtrack of T.I.’s “What Up,” a recently released track which appears to take aim at Shawty Lo.

“A couple of dudes from my Bowen Homes hood got into it with some other dudes from Bowen Homes,” Shawty Lo explained to AllHipHop.com. “It really wasn’t nothing, just some Bowen Homes sh*t. It wasn’t an altercation with me at all. I didn’t get touched, period. And this had nothing to do with TI.”

The D4L founder, who is currently on vacation in Florida with his family, went on to say that he would address the situation in more detail with a new YouTube video, set to be posted today (July 18).

The on-going war of words between Shawty Lo and T.I. has been a constant topic of conversation and speculation for the last few months, with Shawty o appearing to be the aggressor.

In his efforts to discredit T.I.’s on-wax persona, the D4L Records CEO has created a series of YouTube videos investigating the self-proclaimed King of the South’s origins.

Last month, during an on air interview with Power 106 in Los Angeles, Shawty Lo explained the origins of the conflict, which seemed to many to come out of nowhere.

As the rapper told it, he approached T.I. in 2006 with a request to appear on the song “Let’s Get It.” The collaboration was on track until T.I. took objection to a street single released by Shawty Lo entitle “King.”

T.I.’s response, according to Shawty Lo, was a line on the single “Big Things Poppin’,” in which the Grand Hustle CEO spits: I said I was King and the lames started laughin’ and/Same sucka now want the King on a track with him, thereby initiating the ongoing war of words.

While rumored “diss tracks” continue to make the rounds, both rappers maintain that they are not interested in escalating their conflict beyond the music.

The two have shared the stage on many occasions this summer, including at Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash in Atlanta in June, where the artists continued to take verbal jabs at each other, without further incident.

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/stor .. /20302944.aspx

07-19-08

Italy said: image
Shawty Lo speaks on Brawl, PSC's Alfamega Showin him love

Shawty Lo Speaks On The f!ght Incident & Responds To Meatball "How The Hell I Steal Yo Swag" Plus Says "T.I. F*ck You N*gga. Everyone Know You Fake P*ssy"!

]if its been posted already my bad.....
But he speaks the truth....the realest cat in TI's crew got love....
and Tip act like he aint be exposed already....

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. 0j5Yo6MbiqezUt

lol and i'll say again TI is a bi*ch....Has had so many rappers go at him....but the only 2 he has choosen to respond to or Shawty Lo and Lil Flip....the 2 he knew he could take lyrically.....thats bi*ch made any way you look at it.

MeatBall Responds To Shawty Lo Bout Him Stealin His Swag

pimpjay said: image
MeatBall Responds To Shawty Lo Bout Him Stealin His Swag & How He Ran Out The Club? Plus Says He Can't Come To Bowen Homes.image
meatball running his mouth.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. b4aAtJkd7ctx73

07-26-08

Shawty lo responds too meatball again

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=SMDHgtuLh1Y

I'll see you mothafu*kas in the moring I'm tired :sleepy:
You see that man they call Lo, Shawty Lo has still got plenty to say and here’s another video today of him speaking just briefly. He’s still wearing the chains and still carrying all the cash, but who is meatball is what he’s asked. Check out the video because you know this isnt the last we’re going to hear from him.
 realtalk said: image

and the n*gga have all of his chains plus no scratches or bruises on his face from the so called f!ght in the first video response shawty lo had his chains and no bruises on face so i have come to the mothafu*kin conclusion MEATBALL IS DEFAINTLY LYING but my question is who is paying that n*gga meatball to say that sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

http://www.trillsouth.com/blog/page/2/

Shawty Lo involved in shootout in Bowens Home!
 coolbreeze1981 said: image

It is reported that last night in the Atlanta's infamous housing projects called Bowen Homes, Shawty LO of D4L Records was allegedly in a "shoot out" around 1 am EST. The artist was reported being seen exiting an all black Hummer with an entourage of two to three individuals and a camera man. Yes that's correct.... a camera man. Parked on Chivers St, once claimed by LO as his "home turf", the artist shouted "Here I Go, Here I Go" and fired about 12 shots from an unknown caliber weapon into the sky. Causing a small crowd of people to scatter and take cover, shots were returned in the direction of the artist as the Hummer pulled off. No injuries have been reported at this time. Sources indicate that it all stems from an earlier altercation several weeks ago when Shawty LO had to leave Club Crucial to avoid some sort of confrontations by residents of the housing project. Our source tells us ..."it was clear that the camera man was getting some footage of some sort for documentation." Be on the lookout for any new YouTube or MySpace postings about Shawty LO and this, apparently staged, shooting.

Source: I am on Legion Of Doom DJs mailing list and this was sent out. PM me ur email and i'll forward to you. Ill be accepting email addresses up until 4pm and fwd all at once. LMAO @ this n*gga staging shootouts lol.

[pic - click to view]

http://atlantaurbanmix.co .. n-a-shoot-out/

Shawty Lo Exposes Meatball

Shadedvisionary said: image
Lo shows paperwork........ image

[pic - click to view]

Vid Link

T.I Speaks On Shawty Lo Claiming Hes Not From BankHead

youngmic said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. 5801r5TKX2Yt84

T.I Speaks On Shawty Lo Claiming Hes Not From BankHead "Why Didnt He Say This When He Was Promotin Laffy Taffy" [Audio Only]

ImHipHop reports: "T.i. stopped by 103 jamz in Va this morning and spoke on Shawty lo, and comedy ensues "I've been out for 9 years now, this is my 6th album, If any of these claims had any validity to 'em, wouldn't it have been said by now?? I mean if he felt like this why didn't he say this when he was promoting Laffy Taffy?"

T.I. Speaks on Shawty Lo (Kendra G Interview)

MorrisBX said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://thathustle.com/for .. ead.php?t=1276

Last edited by Wasted; 08-04-2008 at 04:49 AM..

284 comments for "[08-04]T.I. on Shawty Lo (KendraG Interview)/Talks claims about him not from Bankhead"

9 years ago '07        #2
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
No Way......

I thought Lo ran bankhead
 07-15-2008, 11:30 PM         #3
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
No Way......

Look like dat nicca just runs bowen homes
 07-15-2008, 11:31 PM         #4
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more L's for shawty loST
 9 years ago '04        #5
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 20540 20540
if this is true, then i guess we can now just be done with all of Lo's reckless videos....
 07-15-2008, 11:36 PM         #6
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
if this is true, then i guess we can now just be done with all of Lo's reckless videos....
dat nicca been quiet since alfamega made them videos and TI murked him with interviews and No Matter What & What's Up
 9 years ago '08        #7
halftime 
space
space
$6,097 | Props total: 9245 9245
 CheezyDoDo said:
No Way......

well oh damn..... it must be two sidesssssssssssssss
 9 years ago '07        #8
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 halftime said:
PERFECT
 07-15-2008, 11:39 PM         #9
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 halftime said:

9 years ago '04        #10
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 halftime said:

*DIES!!*
 9 years ago '08        #11
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7398 7398
ooh shhit LMAO Id k!ll for this video.
 9 years ago '06        #12
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25877 25877
dey know yeah dey know alright dey know they whooped that a.ss why would he go to T.I. hood out of all places n*gga is ya crazy he had a n*gga moment
 9 years ago '08        #13
halftime 
space
space
$6,097 | Props total: 9245 9245
he finally dun dun got his a.ss whooped.. now he lookin hella foolish.
 07-15-2008, 11:57 PM         #14
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
dey know yeah dey know alright dey know they whooped that a.ss why would he go to T.I. hood out of all places n*gga is ya crazy he had a n*gga moment
Boy uz a fool
 9 years ago '04        #15
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 coolbreeze1981 said:
Boy uz a fool
LAUGHIN AT DAT n*gga LIKE HAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!
 07-16-2008, 12:02 AM         #16
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 halftime said:
 9 years ago '05        #17
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
shawty LOSS
 07-16-2008, 12:03 AM         #18
coolbreeze1981  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they drop a video for this, dat nicca career, naw his life is over...
 9 years ago '06        #19
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25877 25877
i guess they showed him how to GET GET GET IT I can go on all night
 9 years ago '06        #20
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,339 | Props total: 18306 18306
plz let the vid be true
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy