most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is The Better Rapper
Joe Budden 56 77.78%
Cassidy 16 22.22%
Voters: 72. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-16-2008, 01:13 AM         #21
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slugfest said:
Can't compare the 2...Joey talks about real life/personal sh*t, Cass is a punchline rapper. You can compare Joey to like Nas/Jay/B.I.G....then you can compare Cass to Fab/Kiss/J.R. Writer/40 Cal etc...
but you can say who you like better
 9 years ago '06        #22
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
this is a tough one.
overall i would say joe budden
 9 years ago '08        #23
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,450 | Props total: 2094 2094
iight we live right now the sh*t i don't understand is when a n*gga say Cassidy is a.ss like the n*gga E-40 or some sh*t so me and crmlbywonder gone go back n forth like Aaliyah............. i'll post more when he responds.........n*ggas ain't even gone read this sh*t but o well

"Once the semi-auto shoot/you gone take more shots than a photo shoot....."
"I'll knock on ya door like jahova witness and bring n*ggas in ya crib like ya olda sistas".......- SIMILE

"Yall all snitchin/ if i put u on my hit list you'll walk around rockin football equipment".........
"We all got biscuits the snub in the guess/ and we'll squeeze arms like blood pressure test"...........- SIMILE

"Becuz believe u me when the chrome to ya dome ocky/ya body guards gone be tryin guard their own body".........

"I rock wild bling/ so i carry the rocket and the sh*t long like Yao Ming"- SIMILE
"I'll load the gauge/ put the strap on my shoulder blade/clap ya face then skate like roller blades"
"If ya shot not nice u might miss me/ man i'm a cereal k!ller i pop like rice crispies"- SIMILE

"becuz the white how i made Lucci/ them big rocks got em like Chris Rock when he played Pookey"
"I spit toxic waste so talk slick/ get ya face slit like a chocalate cake"

"I can't let it slide and ride around petrified lettin them decide when they gone try and come test the odds/ fu*k that yo i make the gat exercise and you could be next to die/ you betta recoginize"

"Aight u got dumb rhymes i got dumb more/ i'm sick wit it man i'll spit it to my tounge sore/ u might done crimes but i've done more my bed room closet remind u of a gun store/ see i'm the one u run from not come for cuz pretty u can get the whole clip plus one more"

"I start gettin props then got sh*t on lock/this was after B.I.G. died and i was missin Pac".........
"i keep the nine on my waste/ take out a knife and put a NIKE sign on ya face..........

I'll put up more tommorrow i'm bout to get some cheeks........... peace

Last edited by Solitary Genius; 10-20-2008 at 09:55 AM..
 07-17-2008, 12:42 AM         #24
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See I'm something like a pimp, a gigalo
Suit is on fire, call him Bam Bam Bigelow
I hardly let em be seen with me
You at Frederick's picking out "ling-ery"
You just looking like a fiend to me
You coming to america, I'm guessing she a Queen to B

Flow sicker that Tiki, in front of his TV
Watchin E-Flea, to throw the game winning TD to PB

I let her Adina Howard freak me see
Dont just give her the balls, I aint CP3 see

[I][U]She said "you from Jersey holmes, you not a baller"
I said "stop snapping bich, you a New Yorker!"

Two shots right after each other
You never C murder, like Hollowman is Master P's Brother

Emcees couldn't ride beats
With an MP on top of they car seats

you trying to get dipped I make it happen for you
you bring the cigs I'll put it in this thick apple juice

so even though my money is clean
I still remember when the back of my gores had the gumby lean

cars bulletproof for the wolves that see chrome
nothing can pierce warm its like wolverines bones

I'm kinda different then you other heads rapping
sonny I'm not human it's Joey the red dragon

know the truth could hurt chu
But dog u aint a million dollar man n*gga you just Virgule :applause:

Roll out predator style, And dot a mo’ fu*ker up he got Eczema now just an example of some sh*t cass wold say, dont say most of his punches dont be like that neither n*gga, c'mon son you really wanna do this???? all them punches you put up y cass i been knew dem sh*ts, those old and wack!!! you aint heard none of these punches from joey bruh c'mon....

Battle emcee? That's a small thang (Why?)
I'm like a christmas tree
I just stand there...and let my balls hang

Here's what the glock'll do
It'll have your 5 senses all chopped -n- screwed

Ice, Chanel, Girbauds, pipin' out their cars
Captain Planet n*ggaz, recyclin' their bars

n*ggaz got ice in the hood don't wear it
my snub on some Ying Yang sh*t, you won't hear it

Nothing's hardbody about him, He's like Puddin'
So can't we all beat off all his white Goodmen a line you still dont get

but it's not beneath me, Really I gives a fu*k
I could put the whole Unit on the next Nip & Tuck whoa:wow:

Still trying to get a buzz, Embarassed, The Kid's Hurtin'
Reachin', He's losin' his head, He's Nick Birkman

Saw him at Summer Jam, and all he did was stare
Walked on stage, all you heard was Cheers

Selling his soul, Banks, Don't be proud of Ya' Father
Now we all see the Power of a Dollar

Got into something you can't undo
I p!ss in whatever subway your train of thought gotta run through

ima end this here

Check the time it's around that hour
lil n*ggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't super or luigi or Mario, ain't found that power
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower

2 ez,
 9 years ago '07        #25
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
^You messed some of those up.

some joey punches........

you want it with the con come see me, shotguns'll be comin' out the closet like john amechi

i know what the rookies about, he britney spears when i see him, i guarantee the pus*y is out.

skeehos still hop in the car with me, when they know they'll just keep gettin' used like they're bars from biggie

in jerz we keep the biscuits & pounds, and snatch the insides up outta n*ggas cars without xzibit around

the whip is light grey, chick givin' me brain while i murk off, hurtin' my head like tight braids.

...when guns fire ya lungs tire, i'm the idol y'all n*ggas is sanjaiya now who wanna try us. my 4-5'll spit and slump u in the drivers seat, i make u really "ghostride ya whip"

...Since n*ggaz wanna act like they mafiosos, all they'll see is me when i spark the fo-fo's with a red dot bigger than the target logo.

the bullsh*ts irrelevant fam, long nose on the block, the whole hood call me elephant man...

Fire i write, and most rappers is like tyson's team can't tell it's time to retire their mic.

... I'll carjack u like shaq shootin' a 3, get outta your range...

I was a stickup kid with the click-clack poppin' goin' through pockets no gift bag shoppin', now i ain't worried bout this or that droppin' cuz n*ggas is fallin' off , they like big mac toppings..

....Move 1 inch it's goodnight, i call snitches stienbrenner always puttin' a new face in pinstripes.....

..my motto when i was younger was to smother the block, til my watch was like the thing.......all covered in rocks.

..ya bars is on a full court press......they not gettin' ya point across

..whack dudes in the game is a problem, but they like maurice malone jeans, their name'll stay on the bottom..

...Coyote ugly rappers...keep workin' at your bars...

...i'm loaded up predator style, red dot a muh'fu*ka up...he got excema now.

...Magnum burners are like magnum condums every n*gga swear they use 1..

...It's point blank when the hammers is out, i'll have it right up on ya skin like the plastic on your grandma's couch.

..I hate guns like i hate condoms, don't like the feel 2 'em but i gotta keep safe so i still use 'em.

...Been poppin' held true to my fort, i'm like bin landen.......i'm bout 2 change the whole view of new york....

...The 5th'll leave ya chest and face spit, and the mac and the tech is on some jaheim "just in case" sh*t...

..My bucks come quick, so everytime u see me i'm takin' a bird down on some duckhunt sh*t

..i ain't gotta call on hounds, cuz ya guns are like the last lennox lewis f!ght short on rounds..

They don't holla at ya mans, these hit & run like carmelo, I'm a.ssuming they're in "La La Land"

All this yappin' bout foldin' ends, get your weight up you lookin' like the olsen twins, a bunch of vague a.ss n*ggas, i'm way past n*ggas, so treat me like a "prince" morris day a.ss n*ggas

I don't feel n*ggas songs, so why they at the awards, i'm loadin' up on ratchets, that's the "T.I.P." i'm on

I move in silence, the Jadakiss of jerz, so when it comes to benjemans I don't say a word

Talk to me if it's bout them bucks and heavy cream, on my "Eric Benet" sh*t.....fu*k everything

Wanna know what I do with the fifth, I make n*ggaz Donald Trump, all of y'all will have "removalable wigs"

- Joe Budden

Last edited by Verse; 07-17-2008 at 09:59 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #26
space
space
"out in the west coast wit Game i 'll let the toaster Bang and cut you more times than the cards in a poker game"

"what i'm suppose to be impress wit ya ice i'll get u robbed every week for the rest of ya life"

"hocus pocus n*gga u bogus i'll get strech like u doing arobics when i throw clips"........ and that's dead real so u betta run like u on a tread mill or get feed steel..... if the knife don't take ya life than the lead will oh u LIVE i'll show u how being dead feel.......... you don't want it wit CASS i'll have u in a casket two yards under the GRASS

"I make the hit's that the chicks and the n*ggas likin, that's why these n*ggas bitin it's like without CASS yall wouldn't have no bars i'm like a liquor Liscense".............. i sold so many QUARTER POUNDS i should own a MCDONALDS and the strip mix fat like Rosie ol Donald...... i always hated skool but i eventually pass i only went to steal scales from my chemistry class......... I gotta face that should go on posters and my life full of drama i could go on OPRAH

"the four pop like pork chops when they drop in the grease, poppin ya teeth will get you rocked when i'm poppin the piece, man my dogs off the hook we poppin the leash,ate some french fries in france went shoppin in greece/ and i could spend like 10 grand just coppin some sneaks............. YOU MUST THINK THAT IT'S NICE AND SWEET TO THE CHROME SPLIT YA DOME TO THE LIGHT SKIN MEAT"

"take burners out the waste c*ck and blast, have the Mag burning ya face like oxy pads............... if u got cheddar to blow spend it on security you gone need it if u plan on keepin all ya jewlery...
i'll jack ya a.ss snatch ya flash/ dog i'm off the meter like taxi cabs/ yall cats ain't no match for Cass cuz yall rookies and be around pussies like maxi pads............ i gotta gat to stay alive but i'll die without it and i'm willin to shoot it /cuz them gunz like condoms you dead if u ain't willin to use it...........

Last edited by Solitary Genius; 10-20-2008 at 09:44 AM..
 07-18-2008, 08:57 AM         #27
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you still need 2 post more lol
 9 years ago '08        #28
space
space
"My education is statin' black unification
Debatin' whether Satin is situatin'
And placin' me in a state of mind that can't be shaken
It's like a leech slurrin' my specch, energy taken
It's brakin' my fiberglass thoughts that pass through my mental
Lettin' off frustration through meditation in conventional

Splittin' mics in half for my fans when I'm spittin'
Never forgettin' how rap started from the beginnin'
But most of these ignorant rappers talkin' 'bout money they gettin'
Bars they spittin', cars they whippin', nice clothes they dipped in
Hoes they hittin', 9's they grippin'
But they gotta expand they mind and rhyme somethin' different
For instance, that's what I be kickin' in my writtens
But if you listen pay attention positivity's mentioned

from my sig
"Just in case a n*gga get reckless and try to test this then i gotta knock all the breakfast out his intestines............... and put him on my death list........ i don't care what n*ggas bout' if i hear a n*gga mouth i'm a air a n*gga out

"Before i tell throw me in a J.A.I.L then i bail long is ain't know HOMO in my cell/ i'm a stand tall like Dikembe comprehende so they can lock me in them shakels like KINTE

"actually half of these rappers rappin' wack to me/ u actually gone need a hundred stacks i don't rap for free............

"I spoil dreams/ i got it boiled and loyal fiends/ and i stay wit lead to spray at ya head like oil sheen- simile

"u ain't nicer than Cass I sh*t on tracks and come out the booth wipin my a.ss"

"Cass gone blast when the beef is on I walk wit the shells and i ain't got know addidas on"- metaphor

"My gun will make a n*gga run like the nekkid boy on the soccer field"- simile
"Freeze before i c*ck it and squeeze/ if it's beef than the heat to ya grill like a whopper wit cheese

"fu*king another reason why i gotta bad back i'll even hit a chick that's ugly if her a.ss fat...............I'll be platnium in a week and triple in a month cuz the bi*ches gone git it for the picture on the front"...................what u want n*gga..........- Cassidy

Last edited by Solitary Genius; 10-20-2008 at 09:40 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #29
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Wowww....there are 2,000,000 threads on this guy. Option C is my choice.
 08-09-2008, 04:13 PM         #30
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mouse......
 9 years ago '08        #31
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
 Solitary Genius said:
"My education is statin' black unification
Debatin' whether Satin is situatin'
And placin' me in a state of mind that can't be shaken
It's like a leech slurrin' my specch, energy taken
It's brakin' my fiberglass thoughts that pass through my mental
Lettin' off frustration through meditation in conventional

Splittin' mics in half for my fans when I'm spittin'
Never forgettin' how rap started from the beginnin'
But most of these ignorant rappers talkin' 'bout money they gettin'
Bars they spittin', cars they whippin', nice clothes they dipped in
Hoes they hittin', 9's they grippin'
But they gotta expand they mind and rhyme somethin' different
For instance, that's what I be kickin' in my writtens
But if you listen pay attention positivity's mentioned

from my sig
"Just in case a n*gga get reckless and try to test this then i gotta knock all the breakfast out his intestines............... and put him on my death list........ i don't care what n*ggas bout' if i hear a n*gga mouth i'm a air a n*gga out

"Before i tell throw me in a J.A.I.L then i bail long is ain't know HOMO in my cell/ i'm a stand tall like Dikembe comprehende so they can lock me in them shakels like KINTE

"actually half of these rappers rappin' wack to me/ u actually gone need a hundred stacks i don't rap for free............

"I spoil dreams/ i got it boiled and loyal fiends/ and i stay wit lead to spray at ya head like oil sheen

"u ain't nicer than Cass I sh*t on tracks and come out the booth wipin my a.ss"

"Cass gone blast when the beef is on I walk wit the shells and i ain't got know addidas on"- metaphor

"My gun will make a n*gga run like the nekkid boy on the soccer field"- metaphor
"Freeze before i c*ck it and squeeze/ if it's beef than the heat to ya grill like a whopper wit cheese

"fu*king another reason why i gotta bad back i'll even hit a chick that's ugly if her a.ss fat...............I'll be platnium in a week and triple in a month cuz the bi*ches gone git it for the picture on the front"...................what u want n*gga..........- Cassidy
u leavin out alot of his really hot sh*t... and we all need to learn the difference in similes and metaphors

n*ggas bess start chillin for sh*t get crucial, my gunz like my d*ck bigger than usual, and screw you cats in the rap bizzness keep my name out cha mouth for u get smacked in it

if you a thug stop gurlin then, when i see ya car in traffic amma jack it like burlington

watch how you talk to me man, for you f*g**tts get smacked with the darkskin part of my hand

i gotta deal so what im still choppin o's up, throwing coke up on a scale like cole cutts

b e z dogg cause talkin greasey frontin, will get ya wig pushed back like weezy husband

if you lay numbers we can get it down right now man wright down my 2way number, if you tryin to find tha boy cass, man jus dial 8-7-7-9-5-4 slash 1-8-9-3 and thats what u n*ggas page if you tryin to find me

i roll wit thugs that'll run in ur home and heat u, wit gunz thats dirty like homeless people

and thats jus some of tha hott ones u left off... i still like budden betta tho.
 9 years ago '08        #32
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
 Verse said:
^You messed some of those up.

some joey punches........

you want it with the con come see me, shotguns'll be comin' out the closet like john amechi

i know what the rookies about, he britney spears when i see him, i guarantee the pus*y is out.

skeehos still hop in the car with me, when they know they'll just keep gettin' used like they're bars from biggie

in jerz we keep the biscuits & pounds, and snatch the insides up outta n*ggas cars without xzibit around

the whip is light grey, chick givin' me brain while i murk off, hurtin' my head like tight braids.

...when guns fire ya lungs tire, i'm the idol y'all n*ggas is sanjaiya now who wanna try us. my 4-5'll spit and slump u in the drivers seat, i make u really "ghostride ya whip"

...Since n*ggaz wanna act like they mafiosos, all they'll see is me when i spark the fo-fo's with a red dot bigger than the target logo.

the bullsh*ts irrelevant fam, long nose on the block, the whole hood call me elephant man...

Fire i write, and most rappers is like tyson's team can't tell it's time to retire their mic.

... I'll carjack u like shaq shootin' a 3, get outta your range...

I was a stickup kid with the click-clack poppin' goin' through pockets no gift bag shoppin', now i ain't worried bout this or that droppin' cuz n*ggas is fallin' off , they like big mac toppings..

....Move 1 inch it's goodnight, i call snitches stienbrenner always puttin' a new face in pinstripes.....

..my motto when i was younger was to smother the block, til my watch was like the thing.......all covered in rocks.

..ya bars is on a full court press......they not gettin' ya point across

..whack dudes in the game is a problem, but they like maurice malone jeans, their name'll stay on the bottom..

...Coyote ugly rappers...keep workin' at your bars...

...i'm loaded up predator style, red dot a muh'fu*ka up...he got excema now.

...Magnum burners are like magnum condums every n*gga swear they use 1..

...It's point blank when the hammers is out, i'll have it right up on ya skin like the plastic on your grandma's couch.

..I hate guns like i hate condoms, don't like the feel 2 'em but i gotta keep safe so i still use 'em.

...Been poppin' held true to my fort, i'm like bin landen.......i'm bout 2 change the whole view of new york....

...The 5th'll leave ya chest and face spit, and the mac and the tech is on some jaheim "just in case" sh*t...

..My bucks come quick, so everytime u see me i'm takin' a bird down on some duckhunt sh*t

..i ain't gotta call on hounds, cuz ya guns are like the last lennox lewis f!ght short on rounds..

They don't holla at ya mans, these hit & run like carmelo, I'm a.ssuming they're in "La La Land"

All this yappin' bout foldin' ends, get your weight up you lookin' like the olsen twins, a bunch of vague a.ss n*ggas, i'm way past n*ggas, so treat me like a "prince" morris day a.ss n*ggas

I don't feel n*ggas songs, so why they at the awards, i'm loadin' up on ratchets, that's the "T.I.P." i'm on

I move in silence, the Jadakiss of jerz, so when it comes to benjemans I don't say a word

Talk to me if it's bout them bucks and heavy cream, on my "Eric Benet" sh*t.....fu*k everything

Wanna know what I do with the fifth, I make n*ggaz Donald Trump, all of y'all will have "removalable wigs"

- Joe Budden
im glad u tol him somethin. he was gonna make budden look bad

im rapps dr. corvorcian, you wouldnt know the answer if allen iverson used a 50/50, phoned a friend, and asked the audience, hearing bout this rap dude they tellin me how raw he is, thinkin he tha one like he was drafted by morpheous, dumb n*ggas gotta lot to tell me, but i stay away from tha hype like i neva watched belly, every hot verse like a glock when it burst, cause i spit wit the tract on repeat to see which one will stop first, its a lot of bull sh*t happening i came to stop it, wanted n*ggas off my d*ck so i slept wit laurena bobbit, streets said i couldnt get corrupt its obserd, act like gossip like pus*y and uhh fu*k what ya heard, i was neva tha n*gga to hustle and take shorts, i was the n*gga to broke for a bat so ill take urs, anything to get me high as hell, like walking you in the store at gun point like n*gga buy me an l, but now i eat sleep and sh*t rap, smoke think p!ss rap, all that sh*t u hear in his rap, i did that, its not chit chat not braggin i really live that, and u hear it when im spittin more bars than a million kit katts,

ahhh fu*k it... amma post the song for yall. that sh*t go soooo hard!!!
 9 years ago '08        #33
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space

listen to this sh*t... budden all day
 08-19-2008, 09:34 PM         #34
silky_johnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cassidy

why does budden got his own section?
 09-01-2008, 01:48 AM         #35
S P I C E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 of the best rappers going right now but I have to pick Joey
 10-04-2008, 12:15 PM         #36
MaDRy23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iM ROLLING WIT THE PROBLEM ON THIS 1. cASS THAT DUDE. I JUST FEEL HE NEEDS TO GET AWAY FROM SWIZZ,MAKE A CLEAN BREAK, PICK SOME NICE BEATS.hE ROLLIN WIT CARMELO NOW SO I THINK THAT MAY HELP.
hE ALWAYS SAYS HE WANTS TO GET AWAY FROM PUNCH LINE RAPPING,BUT THATS HONESLT WHEN HE IS AT HIS STRONGEST.
I WILL TAKE CASS IN A BATTLE ANY DAY
 9 years ago '08        #37
space
space
I'm on Fire like a molotov, c*cktail when i rock a lot of JEWS like the HOLOCAUST.....- Simile

Don't go for it on fourth down punt it n*gga for you get head hunted n*gga I can prolly shoot the wings off a fly you don't WANTED n*gga.....- metaphor

if u ain't see the wanted movie you won't understand that line

it's like my knife keep cuttin like jazzy jeff and my gun keep bangin like PREMIER beats
I got the most punch lines the most analogy's//
and the sh*t i rap about happens in actuality//
I hold weight no CALORIES//
So my Jews frozen like a SUB ZERO FATALITY// FINISH HIM.....- simile

We can do this sh*t//
I've been LUDACRIS since a FETUS in Moms UTERUS//......

YOU AIN'T THE sh*t JUST CUZ YOU ON THE CHARTS n*gga//
I'M THE sh*t YOU A FART n*gga//
MAN I CAN'T STOP SHINING LIKE I'M SCARED OF THE DARK n*gga//..............

I had a lot of street dreams but i'm not Nas//
I still chill in the cut like peroxide//
my ice shyne so bright i cannot hide//
if u stare at the rocks I wear you'll be c*ck- EYED//
but i never got robbed//
cuz i'll pull the thangs out and blow n*ggas brains out like Carbon Dioxide//.....

And I make chicks get nekkid like this Check it//
I just lick my lips on some LL sh*t//
then I make em laugh on some Dave Chapell sh*t//
And they be on some lets go to the Hotel sh*t//
I give em hard d*ck on some just got out of jail sh*t//
The innocent man been in the can//
but i never made a statement, never been on the stand//
and i'm independent now but that been in the plan//
cuz it's all about the benjamins man//
real talk and you dudes can't walk in my TIMBALANDS man//
my sneaks don't fit you the streets don't fu*k wit u
i sip champagne and i throw back shots//
and smoke pot the color of a apple jacks box//
i rap but sold crack rock//
and had the block jumpin like frog on the Honey SMACKS BOX//

i forgot about this thread

Last edited by Solitary Genius; 10-20-2008 at 09:49 AM..
 10-23-2008, 10:24 PM         #38
YungGun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'ma go wit Joey. Cass my fave rapper but his "new" music just ain't as good as his old and classic music. Cmon Cass what happened to the "Problem" annd all them cold a.ss punchlines. Joey stays consistent tho...
 9 years ago '05        #39
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
Budden is better, but I listen to Cass more...so gimme Cassidy
 11-12-2008, 10:14 PM         #40
JC128  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy