Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2008, 02:44 PM         #61
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if rick ross was a big time drug dealer why does he look broke as fu*k with a too small jersey in this video

lmao fu*k a rick ross and a trick daddy both them n*ggas is lame
 9 years ago '04        #62
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 timdog said:
trick>>>>ross

trick>>>plies
agrees......all ross raps about is coke and all plies raps about is girls......trick been holding it down....
 9 years ago '07        #63
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 762 762
so, u mean ta tell me:

1. both are from mia,
2. both hav done songs wit each other
3. both are on slip-n-slide
4. both are crippin,

an trick com outta nowhere wit this hatin sh*t?
im lost, pure confusion.

i smell an album on the way
 9 years ago '07        #64
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 762 762
so, this sh*t is confusin the fu*k outta me

peep here:

how you vouch for a n*gga,
do songs wit him,
an then say you don fu*k wit him?

i dunno man, somthins fishy in florida...
 9 years ago '06        #65
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I aint gone say Trick run Miami, but he do get a lot of respect in south florida. Ive heard stories about dude, from the back in the day type n*ggas. The OGs that grew up in the cocaine cowboys days late 70s through the 80s, they tell you some sh*t bout trick. n*gga would stay smokin boonk, poppin pills and would snap like nothing. n*gga was a felon before he even hit 18. Told us stories about him how the n*gga would rob tourist for ALL they sh*t, dude was a straight jack boy, hustler, k!ller, and pill popper all in one. And you could give the fakest n*gga in the world some pills and he'll think he the hardest n*gga alive. But Trick would go days in a drought, no pills, no coke and because it was a drought he was even worst, jackin people left and right to make some money
 9 years ago '05        #66
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
 madness said:
yes he does. he's 10 years deep in the game and is still relevant, ross is still a newbie compared to him i fu*ks with both cats cus i always support the hometeam, but everyone knows trick single-handedly carried the city on his back since in the late 90s when no one outside of south florida was fu*kin with miami music. trick paved the way for acts like ross, trina, flo-rida, pitbull, pretty ricky, and up and comers like brisco, piccalo and grindmode to get their shine:applause:

not to mention he's got more anthems than ross will ever hope to have("Nann n*gga", "Boy", "Shut Up" "I'm A Thug" "Amerika" "Dro in the Wind", "Thug Holiday" "Bet That" just to name a few) real n*ggas know trick is still the mayor of miami, he runs sh*t whether ross likes it or not

ross was lucky enough to sign with def jam and get his sh*t promoted the right way, unlike trick who signed to ted lucas and slip-n-slide who does a laughable job promoting his artists sh*t

:rolleyes:

trick been major since 98... ten years later these artist come out w/o any help from trick after he fell off, trick aint help nobody get on cept trina and she can think her azz for that.. ross been signed to slip and slide since round 2000 and trick neva helped him get on, slip and slide left him for dead till he himself came out with hustlin and paid khaled to play it.. then ted lucas jumped back on his nuts and trick wasnt happy bout that, hatin from a distance. miami artist came out by them selves way after trick fell off and now he jumpin back in cuz of that, dont know why they keep puttin his wack verses on songs he need to fall back and try to put on dunk riders finally.
 9 years ago '08        #67
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
RIP

Hip-Hop....
 9 years ago '04        #68
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
couldnt have said it better myself, preach on......

madness said:
yes he does. he's 10 years deep in the game and is still relevant, ross is still a newbie compared to him i fu*ks with both cats cus i always support the hometeam, but everyone knows trick single-handedly carried the city on his back since in the late 90s when no one outside of south florida was fu*kin with miami music. trick paved the way for acts like ross, trina, flo-rida, pitbull, pretty ricky, and up and comers like brisco, piccalo and grindmode to get their shine:applause:

not to mention he's got more anthems than ross will ever hope to have("Nann n*gga", "Boy", "Shut Up" "I'm A Thug" "Amerika" "Dro in the Wind", "Thug Holiday" "Bet That" just to name a few) real n*ggas know trick is still the mayor of miami, he runs sh*t whether ross likes it or not

ross was lucky enough to sign with def jam and get his sh*t promoted the right way, unlike trick who signed to ted lucas and slip-n-slide who does a laughable job promoting his artists sh*t

07-15-2008, 08:33 PM         #69
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
:rolleyes: so because Trick does music with a fake n*gga he must be fake? then Styles P must be fake cause he did songs with Mase :rolleyes: Ross is Tricks youngn. Ross wasn't always a fake n*gga just since he made hustling and felt he had to uphold his image
You call the n*gga fake and you hop in the studio and on the track of that fake n*gga :rolleyes: Styles has nothing to do with this argument

You stay quoting me, I'm not a fan of either, i call it how I see it

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-15-2008 at 08:41 PM..
 07-15-2008, 08:38 PM         #70
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suckin fu*kin>>>>>>>>>>>rick ross career
 9 years ago '04        #71
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 madness said:
trick still runs miami, ask any n*gga from down here
Naw son... Trick is a miami igga but he aint running shyt.... I could go to a club and get more hoes then trick dady real talk he is a regular a.ss n*gga no hate or biased... thats real talk. Aint saying rick ross is Dat niCCa but yo... he's been getting more money lately then trick no bs. trick been quiet as a mouse lately.
 07-15-2008, 08:53 PM         #72
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:

sleezy said:
trick been major since 98... ten years later these artist come out w/o any help from trick after he fell off, trick aint help nobody get on cept trina and she can think her azz for that.. ross been signed to slip and slide since round 2000 and trick neva helped him get on, slip and slide left him for dead till he himself came out with hustlin and paid khaled to play it.. then ted lucas jumped back on his nuts and trick wasnt happy bout that, hatin from a distance. miami artist came out by them selves way after trick fell off and now he jumpin back in cuz of that, dont know why they keep puttin his wack verses on songs he need to fall back and try to put on dunk riders finally.

:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #73
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
Trick must've asked Ross for some money and got turned down, cuz this don't make sense to me... they been cool since Trick & Trina was the only thing poppin' in MIA - and NOW he don't trust him, etc...
 07-15-2008, 09:14 PM         #74
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 turntabledj said:
Trick must've asked Ross for some money and got turned down, cuz this don't make sense to me... they been cool since Trick & Trina was the only thing poppin' in MIA - and NOW he don't trust him, etc...
exactly. that's all I'm saying. Ross was supposedly down with Slip N Slide for a while, writing for artists and what not
 9 years ago '04        #75
worldofnutz 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 1 1
 joeyb8420 said:
trick daddy sux theres ten better rappers in miami, rick ross runs miami plies good tpain khaled
plies and t-pain are from north florida, not south
 07-15-2008, 09:46 PM         #76
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awsolot said:
I read this mad fast, I thought u said when's the last time this n*gga made a burger....LMAO
probably cookin one up as we speak
 07-16-2008, 03:30 AM         #77
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously....Trick mighta fell off but I believe in his street credibility waaaay before I would believe in a Rick Ross or a Plies. Sheeeeeeeiiiit! That n*gga Uncle Luke probably got more goons and street ties in MIA then them n*ggas. Anyone remember when he shut it down in ATL over that death Row beef or whatever? Luke had all them MIA n*ggas come down and chase n*ggas outta the hotel with machetes and sh*t.
 07-16-2008, 03:45 AM         #78
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a fu*k about Rick Ross? n*gga is basura. (the album) > this n*ggas whole catalog from the past, present or future.
 9 years ago '04        #79
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 MorrisBX said:
probably cookin one up as we speak
fool got the george foreman grillin all day. those the only grills he buys. ha sucka
 9 years ago '07        #80
thomas 
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 3 3
thats going to be crazy rick ross and trick daddy. but trick is the man in florida
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy