[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #901
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 Dash420 said:
nahh he didnt play college ball all though he was all american i believe...he played for Carol city chiefs he had a lot of scouts afta him though buh he was in the streets runnin around...

and yeah i heard of him being a C.O. b4 being a rapper buh i doubt if thats true
rick the c.o. ross
trick gettin whip in a strip club
piles
u know miami is fuked up when khaled is the only true 'g' :D
 9 years ago '04        #902
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
plies aint from miami homie
 9 years ago '04        #903
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1572 1572
damn he still losing
 9 years ago '04        #904
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100

[pic - click to view]

Well I guess some don't mind him being a co
 9 years ago '06        #905
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 SickBlitz said:
plies aint from miami homie
so what city do he rep! you got 5 minute to answer!
 08-04-2008, 03:52 PM         #906
Im_Drunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross was indeed even a BOSS back then....just so happens, he was the boss during the overnight shift in the pen...he prolly stole rhymes from inmates too...

Last edited by Im_Drunk; 08-04-2008 at 03:54 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #907
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 pimpinatl said:
so what city do he rep! you got 5 minute to answer!
Fort Meyers.
 9 years ago '07        #908
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Poloboy69 said:
Regardless of if he was a CO and that was 10 years ago this n*gga had a real job making more money then alot of people at 19! this n*gga wasnt off into the drug prolly at 19 and if so he was new to it. people act like n*ggaz who rap cant have regular past! some point in age this n*gga was broke and looking for a way out. i can understand him being a.sshamed of it but oh well! jay z fu*ked nas baby mama while they were together for a year. and nas signed with jay on def jam! nobody is invinceable and people have obstacles. if r kelly can fu*k a 13 year old and p!ss on her head Rick Ross could have been a CO and still sold dope. im guessing he did but if not oh well! dude has some serious street cred and n*ggaz ride with him! unlike someone like trick daddy who nobody fu*ks with! washed up rapper who has had troubled past! he'll end up like dmx in a few years if not sooner!. Rick Ross could have been a fed for all i care! this fat n*gga gon wake up tommorow morning but a.ss nekkid next to a pretty bi*ch, he gon yarn tell her to get the fu*k, go do a show, get bout 35 gs and hit the club and take him another bi*ch home and fu*k her and go right back to sleep and repeat the process 7 days a week!. micheal jordan didnt make the basketball team til he was like a junior in high school and he turned out to be best ever! all this sh*t is coming from a guy who has no record label and no one behind him! wake up and smell the coffee. Its dry snitching that trick is doing!
correct yourself n*gga..Jordan didnt make the VARSITY team as FRESHMEN..he still played JV & was ballin out on suckas..then made tha VAR as a sophmore..

i hate when n*ggas make it seem like he was completely wack lol.its not uncommon for a freshmen to get cut from varsity..unless he's the fu*kin TRUTH.Which im sure MJ wasnt at that time.He was most likely more unpolished raw talent.know your facts b4 you talk that nonsense.
 9 years ago '05        #909
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4217 4217
 kg81 said:

[pic - click to view]

Well I guess some don't mind him being a co
is this n*gga a fukkin idiot
 9 years ago '04        #910
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Bedewe22 said:

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9:
 9 years ago '04        #911
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
hat doesnt make ense is rick oss was dissing freeway rick ross the orginl dope dealer and calling hm a snitch if i name myself after a suspect snitch doesnt that make him a snich i alwas knew ric ross was full ofsh*t he never pushed no weight
 9 years ago '07        #912
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
Im really not suprised to see picture of Rick Ross as corrections officer. He is one of the biggest imposters in hip hop. This cat is guilty of identity theft, swagger jacking, and lying to the public. I don't know how many people know this, but the actual Rick Ross was from california and was probably the biggest black cocaine dealer of all time. He had a direct connect to columbians working for escobar and was basically supplying the whole west coast, strecthing in to the mid west, New York and D.C.
He is currently in the feds and due to be released soon. I saw an interview with the REAL Rick Ross and he says has spoken to the rapper, but has'nt been shown the love or respect he deserves for someone copying his life story.
It's about time he got exposed. His whole fairytale rap identity is the carbon copy of another man. All the fu*k he raps about is coke! He's an alright rapper but phony in my eyes. why the fu*k would you lie about having a real job anyway!? He based his whole persona of some one else. I can understand maybe using another well known persons nickname as a rap name (scarface,etc), but how in the hell do you use another persons government name,(who happens to be a big hustler)as YOUR name? What part of the game is that?
 9 years ago '05        #913
PIRU'N'BONE 
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
hes an entertainer
 08-05-2008, 02:35 PM         #914
Ron Mexico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't believe people are actually coming out now and saying he was never a big drug dealer

I didn't need the cops pics to know that
 9 years ago '05        #915
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7631 7631
 Ron Mexico said:
can't believe people are actually coming out now and saying he was never a big drug dealer

I didn't need the cops pics to know that
yeah, his credibility was shot to me when the whole "i know noriega sh*t" came about.
 9 years ago '07        #916
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
90% of rappers now a days are fronting or considering it atleast
 08-05-2008, 04:30 PM         #917
'79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

final answer

Last edited by '79; 08-05-2008 at 04:53 PM..
 08-05-2008, 04:37 PM         #918
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ word
 9 years ago '05        #919
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
:laughing19: Looks like Ricky broke some hearts :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #920
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
i still love Carl Winslow :celebrate0:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy