[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-29-2008, 09:20 PM         #781
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hawkey said:

[pic - click to view]

loool this one really sucks xD

this aint ross but yeh

[pic - click to view]

bahahaaa
 9 years ago '05        #782
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,292 | Props total: 2482 2482

Jul 29 - Rick Ross's Jail Time {20 pages} (All his info. App, fingerprints, etc...)

Rapper's screw history detailed in Department of Corrections file
JULY 28--We don't mean to pile on the beleaguered gangster rapper (and former prison guard) Rick Ross, but a Freedom of Information request has turned up additional documents chronicling the performer's penal career. As we previously reported, despite vehement denials from Ross (real name: William Leonard Roberts), Florida Department of Corrections (DoC) records show that the 32-year-old hip-hop star worked as a correctional officer for 18 months, until he resigned his $25,794.34 post in June 1997. In response to a TSG request, DoC officials released Ross's 86-page personnel file, excerpts of which you'll find on the following pages. The documents include Ross's employment application (below), which notes that he was a 1994 graduate of Miami's Carol City Senior High School and spent a year at Georgia's Albany State College, where he studied Criminal Justice. On a personal history form, he identifies Tommie Ann Roberts as his mother and Tawanda Roberts as his sister. Both women are prominently thanked in the liner notes to Ross's 2008 album "Trilla." Additionally, according to Florida Secretary of State records, Tommie and Tawanda serve as officers of Rick Ross Charities, a not-for-profit whose current address is identical to the one Ross himself provided on his DoC employment records. Other personnel records include a fingerprint card that was used during a criminal background check, and the resulting report showing that Ross was clean. In a supplemental application, Ross agreed to perform a wide ranger of correctional officer duties, including "shoot an inmate attempting to escape." He also signed a loyalty oath, listed Tawanda as his life insurance beneficiary, and received a certificate marking his completion of 540 hours of training. Ross's letter of appointment, payroll information, and "Certificate of Appreciation" for perfect attendance were also included in the DoC documents. The file also contains copies of Ross's Mississippi birth certificate, his Social Security card, and the former screw's June 1997 resignation letter, which offers the DoC thanks for "your interest in my career and for the experience I've gained through my employment." (20 pages)
 9 years ago '07        #783
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
Major PROPS to whover put his face on this pic

07-29-2008, 10:42 PM         #784
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This sh*t is just sad now. So he's ashamed that he had a legit job @ 19? Who in their right minds would keep denying something where proof has already been shown? This n*gga Ross needs help. Seriously. And then he says his homie was on America's Most Wanted . Foxy left this lyin a.ss n*gga.

its as if he's been reprogrammed or something. like he's been brainwashed to think he was really a drug czar before his rap career. i also think he needs to seek help.
 07-29-2008, 10:53 PM         #785
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awsolot said:
Major PROPS to whover put his face on this pic

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by AlCapone; 07-29-2008 at 10:59 PM..
 07-29-2008, 11:35 PM         #786
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowwwwwww
 9 years ago '05        #787
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
oh, well aright. lets say he does admitt to it. Then what? is anything going to change? you in your right mind automatically have to know ross is still gonna get crucified by people. it'll just go back to the fact that he was a CO. i mean really, how many rappers in the industry are fake. there's plenty but no one says anything. but should this be any different?
 9 years ago '07        #788
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089
 HiRolliN said:

Jul 29 - Rick Ross's Jail Time {20 pages} (All his info. App, fingerprints, etc...)

Rapper's screw history detailed in Department of Corrections file
JULY 28--We don't mean to pile on the beleaguered gangster rapper (and former prison guard) Rick Ross, but a Freedom of Information request has turned up additional documents chronicling the performer's penal career. As we previously reported, despite vehement denials from Ross (real name: William Leonard Roberts), Florida Department of Corrections (DoC) records show that the 32-year-old hip-hop star worked as a correctional officer for 18 months, until he resigned his $25,794.34 post in June 1997. In response to a TSG request, DoC officials released Ross's 86-page personnel file, excerpts of which you'll find on the following pages. The documents include Ross's employment application (below), which notes that he was a 1994 graduate of Miami's Carol City Senior High School and spent a year at Georgia's Albany State College, where he studied Criminal Justice. On a personal history form, he identifies Tommie Ann Roberts as his mother and Tawanda Roberts as his sister. Both women are prominently thanked in the liner notes to Ross's 2008 album "Trilla." Additionally, according to Florida Secretary of State records, Tommie and Tawanda serve as officers of Rick Ross Charities, a not-for-profit whose current address is identical to the one Ross himself provided on his DoC employment records. Other personnel records include a fingerprint card that was used during a criminal background check, and the resulting report showing that Ross was clean. In a supplemental application, Ross agreed to perform a wide ranger of correctional officer duties, including "shoot an inmate attempting to escape." He also signed a loyalty oath, listed Tawanda as his life insurance beneficiary, and received a certificate marking his completion of 540 hours of training. Ross's letter of appointment, payroll information, and "Certificate of Appreciation" for perfect attendance were also included in the DoC documents. The file also contains copies of Ross's Mississippi birth certificate, his Social Security card, and the former screw's June 1997 resignation letter, which offers the DoC thanks for "your interest in my career and for the experience I've gained through my employment." (20 pages)
 9 years ago '06        #789
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14805 14805
 904Nole said:
I`m not saying he wasn`t a PO, frankly I don`t give a f*ck, but I`m saying....What exactly was the "proof" that he was one?
where u been? pictures of his graduation (with negatives) from the academy and documents with his real name showing his employment.
 07-30-2008, 12:17 AM         #790
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-30-2008, 12:22 AM         #791
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rawse laaaaaaawst
 07-30-2008, 12:24 AM         #792
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-30-2008, 12:25 AM         #793
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sand n*gga still Co signing this n*gga...Guess fat n*ggas got to stick together.

Miami lost.
 07-30-2008, 12:29 AM         #794
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we global now
 9 years ago '06        #795
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14805 14805
lmao Khaled was on the radio a few days talkin bout "i got this n*gga his first bentley" or some sh*t like this and talkin bout how he put Rick Ross on and sh*t.
 07-30-2008, 12:29 AM         #796
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat a.ss n*gga.
 9 years ago '07        #797
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
You n*ggas remind me of hoes in high school gossiping
 07-30-2008, 12:39 AM         #798
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop being mad n*gga, ain't our fault Miami being exposed.
 9 years ago '06        #799
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8660 8660
(Dave Chappelle's voice)-What you talking about copper?
 07-30-2008, 12:48 AM         #800
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Stop being mad n*gga, ain't our fault Miami being exposed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy