[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-29-2008, 05:34 PM         #761
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AHAHAHAHAAAaa
 07-29-2008, 05:35 PM         #762
krayven 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got people lookin at me like i'm crazy here

Last edited by krayven; 07-29-2008 at 05:36 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #763
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
" One of my closest homies was on America’s Most Wanted.”"

so , thats not something to brag about idiot
 07-29-2008, 05:54 PM         #764
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krayven said:
I got people lookin at me like i'm crazy here
 07-29-2008, 06:23 PM         #765
AlexBadd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the power of photoshop
 07-29-2008, 06:26 PM         #766
GREEN LIGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Al Capone said:

[pic - click to view]

lmfao.

Last edited by GREEN LIGHT; 07-29-2008 at 06:31 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #767
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195

[pic - click to view]

LMAOOOOO

CHUCK NORRIS
 9 years ago '05        #768
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1878 1878
LOL @ the robocop one

Last edited by I_REP_VA; 07-29-2008 at 06:35 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #769
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
"I know a few C-O's that be grindin outside of they job"
Not saying you lying, but you gotta understand the prison system down here in south florida is especially strict. A FEDERAL PRISON C.O. (in which Rick Ross was) has to be hand-selected based on their class ranking and experience. They have to pass both federal background checks (meaning no prior criminal record) and pass monthly drug tests. For Ross to be legitly selected as a prison correctional officer down here, it would mean he was a straight-edge, law-abiding citizen, with a squeaky clean record, and who succeeded in class training. This would COMPLETELY destroy any street cred or 'dirty/gangsta' appeal he's built thus far ---- that's why this is such a big deal; especially down here.

Which I wouldn't mind a bit, because anyone familar with his work down here; they'd know how much he's into community/charity events, educational programs, and philanthropy. I've met him at 2 conferences as well; and when he speaks on panels, he's a pretty intelligent dude; nothing like the 'image' Def Jam built for him.

Last edited by DoctorJ; 07-29-2008 at 06:55 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #770
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
 more_fya said:
at me thinking this was gonna be about Pitbull exposing the photos
Same shyt i thought.

I was just listening to "Born N Raised" today too.
 07-29-2008, 07:10 PM         #771
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats kinda foul that this mr 305 would put trick daddy on blast like this.

if you want all the credit, then TAKE THE CREDIT. dont say its was you, then hide behind another n*gga.......especially if trick daddy denied, and thats supposed to be "your man"

thats like shooting a n*gga, and then saying well "trick daddy told me to, so its not my fault"

i could understand why trick would do this and then back off. he doesnt want all of rick ross's career blood on his hands.

this is chess not checkers.
 9 years ago '04        #772
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
^well then trick is a b1tch n1gga as well for throwing rocks and hiding his hands, that sh1t goes both ways, some of you n1ggas will find an excuse for the most b1tch made sh1t

if trick did it, he should own up to it, just like ross should own up to being a fuccking pig, and a gimmick
 9 years ago '05        #773
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
 HeavenlySword said:

if you want all the credit, then TAKE THE CREDIT. dont say its was you, then hide behind another n*gga.......especially if trick daddy denied, and thats supposed to be "your man"

thats like shooting a n*gga, and then saying well "trick daddy told me to, so its not my fault"

i could understand why trick would do this and then back off. he doesnt want all of rick ross's career blood on his hands.

9 years ago '08        #774
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 278 278

[pic - click to view]

loool this one really sucks xD

this aint ross but yeh

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hawkey; 07-29-2008 at 08:06 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #775
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
well you just told the world that your trying to get trick recording that he leaked the photos, good luck wit hthat now
 9 years ago '06        #776
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
anyone seen this??

trick daddy fake as fu*k, he know didnt have to expose his dogg like that. he could of been gettin money wit the n*gga but he wanna hate instead because Rick took over Dade. n*ggas always hatin but all pictures are funny tho.
 07-29-2008, 08:16 PM         #777
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:

if you understand that then i don't understand you. i say that to say this... trick claims he's a real n*gga and he's a k!ller and he's a g in his rhymes but acts like a bi*ch when he's confronted. how can he possibly deny it when its publicly known he doesn't get along with ross or plies? on top of that his friend who he grew up with exposed him for exposing rick ross. trick daddy is a clown and quite scary.

i'm sure he doesn't want to feel the wrath of e-class, poe boy and them haitians that will chop him up and throw him in the atlantic for fu*king up their money(rick ross). he knows the consequences of what will happen if he's found publicly guilty of sharing those photos. i don't think he has any support from slip n slide and poe boy anymore. trick daddy is washed up and he knows it. he's bitter from the success his ex label mates are having.

oh and he's too dumb to play chess.

Last edited by ferrari f-50; 07-29-2008 at 08:17 PM..
 07-29-2008, 08:41 PM         #778
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
if you understand that then i don't understand you. i say that to say this... trick claims he's a real n*gga and he's a k!ller and he's a g in his rhymes but acts like a bi*ch when he's confronted. how can he possibly deny it when its publicly known he doesn't get along with ross or plies? on top of that his friend who he grew up with exposed him for exposing rick ross. trick daddy is a clown and quite scary.

i'm sure he doesn't want to feel the wrath of e-class, poe boy and them haitians that will chop him up and throw him in the atlantic for fu*king up their money(rick ross). he knows the consequences of what will happen if he's found publicly guilty of sharing those photos. i don't think he has any support from slip n slide and poe boy anymore. trick daddy is washed up and he knows it. he's bitter from the success his ex label mates are having.

oh and he's too dumb to play chess.

damn thats cold blooded jack.

i didnt co-sign trick doin it, but i understand, he dont wanna be known for that sh*t and have rick ross stans confronting him everywhere he go.
 9 years ago '06        #779
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221

[pic - click to view]

Trick Daddy got his own Book Publishing Company now. he exposing n*ggas now. Plies is next.
 9 years ago '05        #780
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
wow. when i first heard about ross, i paid no mind to it. i'm not a fan of his. nor do i like 1 single track from him. i think he's one of the worst rappers next to wayne. i thought "ok big deal so he had a job as a CO. so what. people probably won't care and just listen to the music and not care" soon as i come here i see pages about how ross is a bi*ch. frankily, i don't see why anyone would care. Is the "street cred" that necessary in the hip hop world and to the "fans". I thought people would think for themselves and make up their own minds. guess not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy