[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-29-2008, 12:43 PM         #701
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

dude put out some good music..but he's done...
 9 years ago '04        #702
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
lmao...

damn, ross gotta do something about this.
 07-29-2008, 01:09 PM         #703
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

(Discuss)
 9 years ago '07        #704
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
I'm waiting for someone to actually put his face on a pig
 9 years ago '05        #705
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
Ya Heard is SOHH.com's official Gossip & Rumor Blog]

Whatever happen to the codes of the streetz? I thought he premise of being in hip-hop was not running your mouth..that is unless your job is to run your mouth. Yesterday I ran a post on a rumor I was hearing that Miami rapper Jacki-O was behind those pesky Ricky Ross photos. But it seems there's a beatmaker wants all the credit for himself. Check it out below.

Apparently some beatmaker who goes by the name of Mr. 305 wants all the credit for leaking the Ricky Ross pictures. Here's what he told us:

Despite Trick Daddy’s denials, Mr. 305, a beat maker who claims to be a long-time a.ssociate of Trick, told SOHH exclusively that the Dade County rapper is responsible for the leaked photos of Rick Ross and had long been planning to use the photos against him.

“I had custody of these things for a little minute since the first Ozone Awards they had. Trick and Ross were going through it then. Trick was getting offended that Ross was saying that he was the boss and the ‘Mayor of Miami’ because Trick started all that.”

Mr. 305, who says he grew up with Trick Daddy, claims that Trick asked him to obtain the photos saying, “I gotta straighten that n*gga.”

“I did my lil research and I got the documents,” he said. Then Trick and Ross squashed their beef.

“Recently, [Trick] had just came and asked for them,” said 305. Shortly thereafter the photos were all over the internet.

“I don’t know what’s going on now ‘cause he’s backing down saying that he didn’t do it,” said Mr. 305. “I don’t know if he’s scared of Ross now or what.”

305 says he hasn’t spoken to the rapper in about a week. “I don’t know what happened with Trick. He dodging my calls like I’m trying to get him on a recorded conversation saying he did it. I don’t know what’s up with dude.”

Trick Daddy’s alleged a.ssociate wants credit for his part in the photo leak. “I need my credit, Mr. 305. People saying Smokinggun.com did everything. I was the one that did everything. It all got out of hand [but] since it’s out there I gotta get paid for my part.”

Mr. 305 is still in possession of the negatives of the photos in question but he’s willing to sell them to the highest bidder, even Ross himself. “He can’t deny the negatives. If he want ‘em he could buy ‘em back.”

Is it me or is this Ricky Ross thing getting way out of hand? I'm reaalllllllyy starting to get over this nonsense.

[Editor Note: The views of this blog do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

Got A Hot Tip:

WOW
 07-29-2008, 01:28 PM         #706
OUTLAW706 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaaaaaaaaao now the danceing street cop was the funny one but they all good ones.
 07-29-2008, 01:30 PM         #707
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-29-2008, 01:31 PM         #708
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Tek said:

dude put out some good music..but he's done...
since when does rapping about how much cash u gots is good music? :finger::finger:
 9 years ago '05        #709
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7630 7630
Unity!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #710
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
LOL. Trick Daddy denying the leak. He dont want to go to jail. (Just kidding haters)

This sh*t is ridiculous.
 9 years ago '08        #711
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
Funny a.ss thread...
 07-29-2008, 01:44 PM         #712
RUG-RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #713
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,531 | Props total: 275 275
Funny sh*t
 07-29-2008, 01:46 PM         #714
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told ya'll trick did it and he's too much of a bi*ch to admit it. he's scared of rick ross but rick ross is fake for not telling the truth tho.
 9 years ago '05        #715
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 deeznutz said:
failure
well guess who FAILED now......fu*kin boxden n*ggas are so quick to hate...

this thread is hilarious....
ROBORICK had me dying.....all these pics matter of fact.....damn officer ross gotta do something about this man....

Last edited by HoviWay; 07-29-2008 at 01:53 PM..
 07-29-2008, 01:55 PM         #716
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Ya Heard is SOHH.com's official Gossip & Rumor Blog]

Whatever happen to the codes of the streetz? I thought he premise of being in hip-hop was not running your mouth..that is unless your job is to run your mouth. Yesterday I ran a post on a rumor I was hearing that Miami rapper Jacki-O was behind those pesky Ricky Ross photos. But it seems there's a beatmaker wants all the credit for himself. Check it out below.

Apparently some beatmaker who goes by the name of Mr. 305 wants all the credit for leaking the Ricky Ross pictures. Here's what he told us:

Despite Trick Daddy’s denials, Mr. 305, a beat maker who claims to be a long-time a.ssociate of Trick, told SOHH exclusively that the Dade County rapper is responsible for the leaked photos of Rick Ross and had long been planning to use the photos against him.

“I had custody of these things for a little minute since the first Ozone Awards they had. Trick and Ross were going through it then. Trick was getting offended that Ross was saying that he was the boss and the ‘Mayor of Miami’ because Trick started all that.”

Mr. 305, who says he grew up with Trick Daddy, claims that Trick asked him to obtain the photos saying, “I gotta straighten that n*gga.”

“I did my lil research and I got the documents,” he said. Then Trick and Ross squashed their beef.

“Recently, [Trick] had just came and asked for them,” said 305. Shortly thereafter the photos were all over the internet.

“I don’t know what’s going on now ‘cause he’s backing down saying that he didn’t do it,” said Mr. 305. “I don’t know if he’s scared of Ross now or what.”

305 says he hasn’t spoken to the rapper in about a week. “I don’t know what happened with Trick. He dodging my calls like I’m trying to get him on a recorded conversation saying he did it. I don’t know what’s up with dude.”

Trick Daddy’s alleged a.ssociate wants credit for his part in the photo leak. “I need my credit, Mr. 305. People saying Smokinggun.com did everything. I was the one that did everything. It all got out of hand [but] since it’s out there I gotta get paid for my part.”

Mr. 305 is still in possession of the negatives of the photos in question but he’s willing to sell them to the highest bidder, even Ross himself. “He can’t deny the negatives. If he want ‘em he could buy ‘em back.”

Is it me or is this Ricky Ross thing getting way out of hand? I'm reaalllllllyy starting to get over this nonsense.

[Editor Note: The views of this blog do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

Got A Hot Tip:

WOW
"What happened to the code of the streets?" Since when is exposing a fake nicca against the code of the streets.
 9 years ago '04        #717
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
rick ross is trill

"shout out fish grease"
 9 years ago '04        #718
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29508 29508
video up
 9 years ago '06        #719
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Carl Winslow a.ss niga
 9 years ago '04        #720
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Awsolot said:
I'm waiting for someone to actually put his face on a pig
damn...i wished i would've seen that before u said it

that sh*t would be >>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago