[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #661
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,136 | Props total: 4737 4737
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Jay lost.
lol...you switched up the game? no more of the Queens lyricist losing???
 9 years ago '06        #662
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 Jaiden05 said:
WTF are you talking about pimp? I have a legit job and make damn good money. I am just saying some ni66az is azz hurt about him bein exposed. I've sold drugs before I wasn't proud about it. This comment wasn't directed towards no one "killa Kazi" I was just saying most people think jail makes them appeal to be hard body.
I Feel Whut U Sayin'.. Those Are "Weak-minded" Nigg4z..
 9 years ago '06        #663
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 Ron Mexico said:
yall think Mobb Deep ever k!lled anyone

or Nas was a hustler or the Clipse sold drugs

or the NWA ever did any gangsta shyt

"Its only entertainment"
Yea People Gettin' Shiit Confused Wit This Music Man..But At Tha End Of Tha Day Why "Deny" Havin' A "Legit" Job? That's Tha Part I Don't Understand...*Pretty Sure Everyone Else* Is Stuck On That Too........................Why?
 9 years ago '04        #664
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
You know our youth are in a lot of trouble when Rick Ross calls it a smear campaign when he is exposed for having a legit government job. Meanwhile, saying that he sold hundreds of pounds of cocaine to our people is the equivalent of helping him and giving him "street cred".
 07-29-2008, 09:17 AM         #665
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ron Mexico said:

"Its only entertainment"
No sh*t but Ross straight up denied it HARD.

"sh*t is false, tell Trick to come see me if he a G"

That's where he fu*ked up, he lied and denied. All he had to say was, "I was a young man trying to follow the correct path in life and be productive"
 9 years ago '05        #666
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Ron Mexico said:

"Its only entertainment"
I don't remember them n*ggaz ever denying sh*t either. None of them n*ggaz you named have been exposed to this Rick Ross level and have FLAT OUT denied sh*t.

Prodigy gets punched in the mouth by everybody. When someone asks him about it, he never denies that their was an altercation. He may not say, "Yeah, dun punched me in my face", but at least he will say "Yeah we had a run in, sh*t happens, but thats the streets." I can respect that more than a n*gga just flat out denying that the sh*t ever happened. So go head with that bullsh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #667
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
did any of you ever take it as a possibility that Rick Ross is mentally ill and actually thinks that he is a drug czar? for real?

like he slipped on a molten hershey bar when he was a C.O. and when he wakes up he pretends to be this rapping drug dealer?
 9 years ago '05        #668
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
who knows who to believe nowadays :banghead:
 9 years ago '05        #669
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 904Nole said:
I`m not saying he wasn`t a PO, frankly I don`t give a f*ck, but I`m saying....What exactly was the "proof" that he was one?
if you ever work for a gov't or federal job your employment history is on the books..................smokinggun.com simply asked to see his employment record and the jail facility in miami sent it to them........its actually public record,

so thats the proof......the jail had his employment history and according to the jail he worked with them for 2 years so unless the facility in miami is lying rick ross was a correctional officer.......its not that big and its kind of sad rick ross dont just say yeah i did it for a few years so what and kept it movin

its never the lie that gets you in trouble, its usually the cover up or the denial of the lie when you get caught

Last edited by youngvito18; 07-29-2008 at 09:52 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #670
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
ive seen alot of them lately, post em if you got em. anyone got the one from bad boys 2? and the one with him as chief of police lol
 9 years ago '05        #671
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
yeah i saw that bad boys 2 one on here too...that sh*t was funny as hell
 9 years ago '04        #672
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
He just had to say one of his homies was on America's Most Wanted...lol, Dis guy's a joke. lol
 9 years ago '05        #673
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
This n*gga's gonna keep denying it :wow:
 9 years ago '05        #674
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
Are you people GAY or something... Why everytime there is a thread about someone's Life... WHO CARES.. He makes good music PERIOD... You people act like yall gangsta or been there.. Most of you are surburban e thugs who post allday about others lives.
 9 years ago '05        #675
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Killaaj said:
Are you people GAY or something... Why everytime there is a thread about someone's Life... WHO CARES.. He makes good music PERIOD... You people act like yall gangsta or been there.. Most of you are surburban e thugs who post allday about others lives.
That's the best you can do? Because we aren't drug kingpins (which none of us claim to be), we can't talk about a fake one that got exposed. Fuckoutttahere e-thug. BTW, this is a hip hop DISCUSSION forum, so if you don't want to discuss it, you can leave any time you fucking want.
 07-29-2008, 10:07 AM         #676
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
hiphopSpot and Rumor Mill @ BXspot.com is the name of the spot you at, get familiar "killa"
 9 years ago '04        #677
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
failure? k!ll yourself. you fail by tryin to hard. if you aint got the pics then b out
 9 years ago '05        #679
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Killaaj said:
That excuse is gay.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy