[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #621
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,725 | Props total: 484 484
oh my goodness! to fall from boss to photoshop joker so quick
 07-27-2008, 01:49 PM         #622
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

07-27-2008, 01:53 PM         #623
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #624
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
Lmfao at all those photoshopped pics
 9 years ago '06        #625
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
^
 9 years ago '04        #626
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
Is there anybody grown on here??? Ya n*ggas know that David Banner went to college right, got a 4 year degree. Wayne is taking college courses, this sh*t is entertainment people.. Tom Cruise is not a secret agent in real life, Will Smith isnt a real life drunk superhero. So why are we holding rappers to this, you gotta be a gangster to be down. Its entertainment, Who really gives a fu*k if he was a C.O., i been to prison and hate them bi*ches more then real cops, but I dont give a fu*k. Everything was cool until he lied about the sh*t, thats what i think he was wrong for. U really think hating on him, and talkin sh*t is really gonna bother him, or stop his money. To all them fu*k n*ggas that were talking sh*t bout Trick Daddy, ya need to remember who been holding miami down for what like 12 years now....I remember when n*ggas in miami used be scared to admit they was from there, n*ggas fronting like they from NY and sh*t yet n*ggas was still bumpin Trick Daddy. Trick should be getting the same love that Uncle Luke and Uncle Al get....
 07-28-2008, 12:07 PM         #627
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '05        #628
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 QbanLinxx said:
Is there anybody grown on here??? Ya n*ggas know that David Banner went to college right, got a 4 year degree. Wayne is taking college courses, this sh*t is entertainment people.. Tom Cruise is not a secret agent in real life, Will Smith isnt a real life drunk superhero. So why are we holding rappers to this, you gotta be a gangster to be down. Its entertainment, Who really gives a fu*k if he was a C.O., i been to prison and hate them bi*ches more then real cops, but I dont give a fu*k. Everything was cool until he lied about the sh*t, thats what i think he was wrong for. U really think hating on him, and talkin sh*t is really gonna bother him, or stop his money. To all them fu*k n*ggas that were talking sh*t bout Trick Daddy, ya need to remember who been holding miami down for what like 12 years now....I remember when n*ggas in miami used be scared to admit they was from there, n*ggas fronting like they from NY and sh*t yet n*ggas was still bumpin Trick Daddy. Trick should be getting the same love that Uncle Luke and Uncle Al get....

Tom Cruise & Will Smith are actors their job is to play other people............................................ .................................................. .................................

Meanwhile rappers are SUPPOSED to be KEEPING IT REAL. If Ross would have kept it real and said yea that was me n*ggas wouldnt be making fun of him so bad
 07-28-2008, 02:57 PM         #629
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
truth.com

at most, these rappers grinded to get a deal, slept with alot of women before/during their fame, and probably "did" some drugs... maybe even sold a little... NO RAPPER WAS A fu*kING KINGPIN or had a "CONNECT" like scarface...

i've been trying to say for years, "its only entertainment", if you dont like it, dont buy it... if you're taking it seriously and incorporating their fake lifestyles in your real lifestyle, then you're a fool/stan.... these guys are just trying to make a living.... its so funny that the toughest gangsters just happen to be creative musicians and lyricists :rolleyes:

personally, as long as they arent k!lling people in real life, i dont give a damn about what they claim to do on songs... its just entertainment... its not like im scared to drive in atl because t.i. might get me jumped... please.. these guys have families and are trying to make a living..

thats a problem w/ hiphop...alot of people cant separate hiphop from reality.....you would think that the adults would be able to do that... maybe not the kids
So you're saying that kids may not be able to separate entertainment from reality? Isn't that bad for the community?
 07-28-2008, 03:06 PM         #630
~FLAV~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some ppl dont understand that ppl are not upset or mad or disillusioned that he WAS a C.O., they're hating on him because he LIED and DENIED it all. even after the proof was shown.
 07-28-2008, 03:15 PM         #631
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross is scheduled to be released on August 13, 2010.

Thats when FAT a.ss ROBERT will stop living his persona.
 9 years ago '05        #632
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7656 7656
did anybody see this

07-28-2008, 04:23 PM         #633
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUDA2daF said:
did anybody see this

9 years ago '06        #634
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
Not sure if this update has been posted or not... but damn. The smoking gun put dude out there. THey got more information lol. Apparently he went to college to study criminal justice 2... and signed an off to uphold the law and shoot inmates... he sounds like an awesome guy. Or an hiphop cop/informant...

"The documents include Ross's employment application (below), which notes that he was a 1994 graduate of Miami's Carol City Senior High School and spent a year at Georgia's Albany State College, where he studied Criminal Justice. On a personal history form, he identifies Tommie Ann Roberts as his mother and Tawanda Roberts as his sister. Both women are prominently thanked in the liner notes to Ross's 2008 album "Trilla." Additionally, according to Florida Secretary of State records, Tommie and Tawanda serve as officers of Rick Ross Charities, a not-for-profit whose current address is identical to the one Ross himself provided on his DoC employment records. Other personnel records include a fingerprint card that was used during a criminal background check, and the resulting report showing that Ross was clean. In a supplemental application, Ross agreed to perform a wide range of correctional officer duties, including "shoot an inmate attempting to escape."

again my bads if this was posted already.... and LOL at the classic posts in this thread.

Dude got ethered by the internet...and himself.
 9 years ago '04        #635
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 sunsetnVine said:
Not sure if this update has been posted or not... but damn. The smoking gun put dude out there. THey got more information lol. Apparently he went to college to study criminal justice 2... and signed an off to uphold the law and shoot inmates... he sounds like an awesome guy. Or an hiphop cop/informant...

"The documents include Ross's employment application (below), which notes that he was a 1994 graduate of Miami's Carol City Senior High School and spent a year at Georgia's Albany State College, where he studied Criminal Justice. On a personal history form, he identifies Tommie Ann Roberts as his mother and Tawanda Roberts as his sister. Both women are prominently thanked in the liner notes to Ross's 2008 album "Trilla." Additionally, according to Florida Secretary of State records, Tommie and Tawanda serve as officers of Rick Ross Charities, a not-for-profit whose current address is identical to the one Ross himself provided on his DoC employment records. Other personnel records include a fingerprint card that was used during a criminal background check, and the resulting report showing that Ross was clean. In a supplemental application, Ross agreed to perform a wide range of correctional officer duties, including "shoot an inmate attempting to escape."

again my bads if this was posted already.... and LOL at the classic posts in this thread.

It's a shame he won't be done though...
 07-28-2008, 06:55 PM         #636
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:

9 years ago '08        #637
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
They stay clowing this dude now..
 9 years ago '05        #638
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 HUDA2daF said:
did anybody see this

She was overdramatic as hell
 9 years ago '07        #639
neeko21 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 855 855
iunno maybe he was a crooked cop like Matt Damon on The Departed gettin all the ins and outs of the law so he could deal weight but thats jus imo
 07-29-2008, 02:21 AM         #640
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i typically don't care about silly sh*t like this...but i'm truly disgusted by this n*gga rick ross continuing to carry this lie about for no reason at all....sad sh*t..

By Tai Saint Louis
Hip-Hop star Rick Ross has hit back at recent reports surrounding his previous employment with the Florida Department of Corrections.

During an interview on Friday (July 25), Ross addressed the latest developments as “rumors” and maintained that he is a victim of a massive smear campaign.

Speaking to Phoenix, Arizona Hip-Hop station Power 98.3 (KKFR-FM), he responded to the question of his past employment by simply saying “Don’t believe the hype.”

“In the game we in, it’s real competitive,” Ross told Power 98.3 FM. “Competitors have to do what they have to do to eat. We making the best music. Y’all seen the BET Awards, y’all saw the magazine. We the biggest in the game, we the best in the game. Just keeping it real. And anytime somebody can attack my character, like I said, you get nothing from the Boss. I don’t give haters the pleasure.“

In video footage of the interview, which took place during a fan meet-and-greet at the Virgin MegaStore at the Arizona Mills Mall, Ross is seen dancing and interacting with fans, apparently undaunted by the continuing appearance of “evidence” of his two-year stint as a Correctional Officer at the South Florida Reception Center in Miami-Dade County.

Ross said he views the discussions the documents have created among his fans, foes and colleagues alike as part of in the rap game.

“When you get to my level, you’re a great conversation piece,” Rick Ross calmly explained. “I’m big on the blogs, I’m big on the magazines, and I appreciate that as an artist. That’s why I’m in the game. I got in this game to introduce people and to make great music. And that’s what it’s about.

“Just keep the rumors coming,” added Ross, who’s sophomore album Trilla debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200 album chart.

“We gon’ keep the records coming, we gon’ keep the music coming. Like I said, I’m one of the realest sources of this real street music in this game. Straight out of Miami, straight out of M-I-Yayo. One of my closest homies was on America’s Most Wanted.”

Ross also revealed that he and Foxy Brown were no longer an item.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy