[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-26-2008, 09:53 PM         #581
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt keep it 100.. thats why he aint gettin a big pass..
 9 years ago '04        #582
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Wayne admitted it. Rick Ross is denying it. Point blank. All ross has to do is admit it and we can move on. What Ross did in the past doesn't mean sh*t to me. I'm just focused on Port of Miami, Trilla and future Ross Projects
 9 years ago '08        #583
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
 wtr1906 said:
As I suspected... another undercover Wayne thread
I'm actually a big Wayne fan but theres no denying that the n*gga got away with murder.
 9 years ago '06        #584
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
I'm gonna go ahead and make it a consensus...the n*gga lied...period...

Most people probably knew that Ross a.ss wasn't no real drug kingpin...if he was, why the fu*k would he quit to start rapping?!
 07-26-2008, 10:01 PM         #585
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROSS IS fu*kED

but he got his money from the fakeness, he will live good for the rest of his life

BX people need to stop worrying about him, HE IS SET STRAIGHT financially

you can't say that for alot of these kids/mans here worrying about this fat fu*k.
 07-26-2008, 10:04 PM         #586
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ICanDoIt said:
I'm gonna go ahead and make it a consensus...the n*gga lied...period...

Most people probably knew that Ross a.ss wasn't no real drug kingpin...if he was, why the fu*k would he quit to start rapping?!
Do you really need to think or wonder?, his fu*king RAP NAME is the name of this man
[pic - click to view]

^Dude right there is Reality

The WHITE EXECS at the Label, cleverly marketed this Fat fu*k who used to rock tight as fu*k Jersey's into THE VISION of BIGGIE + RICKY ROSS the Drug King, put some good production and let the fat sh*t pull the act. He does it amazing, not sure how much of that is him but most of that is sh*t dude was told to act for his rap swag.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 07-26-2008 at 10:06 PM..
 07-26-2008, 10:05 PM         #587
SCbuttaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that ROSS STILL A BOSS WHO WANNA fu*k WIT EM'?

DIDN'T THINK SO

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 9 years ago '07        #588
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Don't talk about the BOSS. He'll arrest yo a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

07-26-2008, 10:21 PM         #589
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat a.ss n*ggas was a CO, he gets no pass. n*gga's been saying this for a minute, and he been denying it. Maino explained this sh*t, best if you want to hear it, go to Youtube, n*gga. I won't be so kind, the fu*k n*gga is all over TvV, talking about all the coke he has moved, all the bi*ches he fu*ked, and all the whips he's got. Ok, that's cool, but let's talk about the badge you wore fat a.ss, fu*k n*gga. Better yet, we don't even have to talk about the badge, let's talk about why you lied about wearing the badge.

Fat a.ss n*gga, been lying (nothing new) in his bed crying and stuffing his face with cup cakes, since n*ggas exposed him. Fat n*gga always the 1st to jump his fat a.ss in front of a camera, flashing them ugly a.ss whodunit chains, and talking reckless about n*ggas. Now that this sh*t has came out, Fat a.ss nowhere to be found. Cover up them man b00bs, wipe the tears (or chicken grease) from your face, man up, and Explain yourself fat boy.

Nas lost...

Get'em

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-26-2008 at 10:22 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #590
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i dont wanna here this bull sh*t about cause wayne didnt lie about it its ok. n*gga is gay he kisses men and he does coke. He aint getting no pass from me. I rather be a cop then a n*gga dat kiss me and does coke .

wayne is just as fake as any other rapper he lies about how he does things to
the only different is wayne stans dont care about facts all they care about the music and his swagger. All ross has to do is make good music and he will be fine. But wayne is one of the fakest rappers of all time. Its just the fans dont care fans are getting dumber and dumber by the day
 9 years ago '08        #591
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
so if Jay Z admitted he r*ped Memphis Bleek every night from 2000 to 2006 ya'll n*ggaz give him a pass cuz he admitted? thats some true f*g**t sh*t
 07-26-2008, 10:47 PM         #592
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, Wayne shouldn't get a pass either, n*gga is homo, straight up dinner smasher.
 07-26-2008, 10:47 PM         #593
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i dont wanna here this bull sh*t about cause wayne didnt lie about it its ok. n*gga is gay he kisses men and he does coke. He aint getting no pass from me. I rather be a cop then a n*gga dat kiss me and does coke .
wayne is just as fake as any other rapper he lies about how he does things to
the only different is wayne stans dont care about facts all they care about the music and his swagger. All ross has to do is make good music and he will be fine. But wayne is one of the fakest rappers of all time. Its just the fans dont care fans are getting dumber and dumber by the day

Fans may be getting dumber and dumber, but I also think a majority of fans know it's fake and don't care because a lot of it is undeniably good music. Never was a ricky fan though. The only song I liked from him was "White Houses" and "Maybach Music."
 9 years ago '04        #594
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lmao!!!!

some of yall funny as fu*k

ill chill wit a liar over a man that kisses another man anyday

lmao

where the fu*k r yall from???
 9 years ago '08        #595
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2143 2143
Dog I`m pretty sure the n*ggas` career isn`t going to end...
 07-26-2008, 11:00 PM         #596
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is Ross Gonna Rap about now?
 9 years ago '05        #597
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 274 274
lying, admitting, or anything involved w/ male on male contact <<< being the boys.. i'd rather always being the boys than always being gay
 9 years ago '08        #598
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
@you n*ggaz sayin just b/c wayne admitted it he get a pass.

"I'm the one who k!lled your mom"
"well at least you admitted it"

9 years ago '08        #599
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
seeing people reaction to this whole thing made me realize that rick ross has a fan base I didn't know so many people fu*ked with the dude

I mean people all let down and sh*t ,and people trying to give ways of how he can get out of it I mean I listen to dude but I didn't know other people did

I know he sale a lot but I thought he was like a ummm one of them rappers that people know aint all that but fu*k with em because they songs be hot

But the way people reacting got me thinking rick ross became important to hiphop like the n*gga certified and sh*t ...

07-27-2008, 01:05 AM         #600
OnE3nD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the realest ish written on here all week...people are acting like everything dude said was his life story...the only weight this dude moved across the Atlantic was his own.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy