[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #561
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21245 21245
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
The clinic, to get condoms.

Them bi*ches fine in The A, but a lot of them got that ninja...Ain't no getting rid of that sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #562
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
i agree wit maino
 9 years ago '04        #563
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Arson said:
not from the A, n*ggaz don't know Griffin that well, gotta use ATL to let n*ggaz know I'm from Ga n*gga say he from Griffin dudes like where that at?
aint dat where jody breeze say he from?? i think i rememberin hearin of griffin, ga cuz of dat n*gga lol...

ohh yeah my n*gga C2 crucial is from albany ga
 07-26-2008, 01:11 AM         #564
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trick daddy is a bi*ch. that n*gga scared to say he did that. he knows rick will fu*k him up. fu*k trick daddy! i thought trick was the mayor? well guess what, he's not. that n*gga is a bi*ch. throwing stones and hiding his hands.

trick daddy gets the bi*ch made of the month award!
 9 years ago '05        #565
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10786 10786
Looks like Rick Ross is another fake gangsta wannabe.
 07-26-2008, 01:51 AM         #566
thabesttodoit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
indeed...
 07-26-2008, 03:12 AM         #567
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if dudes in ya hood could vouch for u that u sold that fergie well what u got to worried about when u was 19 it was a job just just admit if u did it and move on i could say this rick ross is one of my favorite rapper's
 9 years ago '06        #568
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
In all truth. Even if you are realistic in what you say (it doesn't necesarily have to be a direct tie with your life but), somebody is always ready to try and discredit it. Just because they're mad or they don't like you. So you have to take the good with the bad. It's not just the Rosses and Weezy's of the game. You can be real, and somebody will try and discredit that.

On the flip side. The rappers that aren't fabricating or embellishing who they are, and do have truth to their back stories. What do a lot of you say? I don't care if that n*gga does have a rap sheet or been to prison. That don't make him real or tough. That doesn't make him a nice MC. So, that makes me question some of you guys thinking. I mean, you guys jump on the rappers for lying or whatever the case may be. But those that do present a realistic view of their life, get dissed too. So which one is it with you fans?

My opinion on Ross, well, I could care less. I was never a fan of the man to begin with. I'm more worried about my reality than his. I don't need a rapper to tell me the truth. When I have to deal with my own truth and life at the moment. I can understand why people might be upset or taken a back. He did lie about his job status. It's really not as serious or as big of a deal, as it's being blown up to be. But so what. Why are you looking for a rapper to tell you the truth about your life? If you can't separate fantasy from reality, then that's your problem. Not any of the rappers.
 07-26-2008, 04:51 AM         #569
Young.Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people so worried about this man's past though? People take this rap sh*t too seriously.
 9 years ago '08        #570
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
The clinic, to get condoms.

Them bi*ches fine in The A, but a lot of them got that ninja...Ain't no getting rid of that sh*t.

On Topic: n*gga still shouldn't lied though.
 07-26-2008, 10:02 AM         #571
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'm disappointed. I'm really disappointed. I pride myself on being 100 percent who I am. If I went to college and had a job before, I would just say that. ... Him, in my opinion, I just think he should have just addressed it. ... 'Look, man. I was 19. It was a part of my life. ... I got to the coke later.' I don't have a problem with what he was doing before the rap game. That ain't my beef with him. The thing is, he was denying he was doing it. He said [the pictures] was Photoshopped and wasn't real."

DING!

I know the hip-hop community has given passes for much [worse]," he added.

DING!
 07-26-2008, 12:22 PM         #572
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the real rick ross chiming in now
 07-26-2008, 03:17 PM         #573
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolbreeze1981 said:
u lookin 2 club or do da family vacation thing.........
i'm goin wit my older bro...can't really club tho..im only 16
 9 years ago '06        #574
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 480 480
Cot dam...maybe he got the plug while locked up
 9 years ago '08        #575
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
I was just wondering why Ross's career has to end because of his law enforcement past when other rappers have been excused for much more. Now by no means am I a hard Rick Ross fan or a supporter of rappers lying about their lives. In fact I was 1 of the main ones complaining about straight laced a.ss n*ggas becoming dope boys when the mic comes on. ( This is not to say that Ross was a straight laced a.ss n*gga, but he was a C.O. and he did lie about. So this really brings into question how illegal his past was.) The only reason I'm asking this is because we can all remember a certain Lilweezyana native that survived the most shocking exposure in Hip Hop history. But he went on to go platinum in seven days. But everywhere I turn its "fu*k officer ross" or "this is the end of the Carol City Cop". So really whats the difference?

[pic - click to view]

watch this
 07-26-2008, 09:18 PM         #576
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually wonder when he comes out with his next album or single or whatever how well it will do.
 07-26-2008, 09:33 PM         #577
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
easy...bcuz when confronted about the issue Rick Ross LIED...Wayne didnt...remember Baby and Wayne Kissed on 106th and park before

all Rick had to do was keep it 100..no need in denying ur past

but i dont think Ross career going to end he's still a talented rapper...good music would keep his momentum afloat

Last edited by Don Peru; 07-26-2008 at 09:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #578
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
I say it has to do with the fact waynes fans are more loyal & over look the gayness & rick ross str8 lied. If it was the usual f!ght video or cats going to his old "hood" saying he not from there etc he couldve played it off cuz as cats hating & "she say,he say". If ne thing the c.o. pic wouldve made his image more believable as to tell how he go the "connects". In the end its only entertainment.

Last edited by pimppoet; 07-26-2008 at 09:42 PM..
 07-26-2008, 09:44 PM         #579
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne got a pass for kissing a man, anything can happen in rap
 9 years ago '07        #580
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
As I suspected... another undercover Wayne thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy