[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #541
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
Funny how the real Rick Ross repudiates the very sh*t William Roberts raps about and puts his name on.
Coonery at its finest.
 9 years ago '08        #542
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23331 23331
 C Nugget said:
Funny how the real Rick Ross repudiates the very sh*t William Roberts raps about and puts his name on.
Coonery at its finest.
Thats the realest sh*t that I seen thus far
 9 years ago '06        #543
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 99 99
Tha "Rapper" Rick Ross LOST When He Changed His Fuuckin' Appearance To Portray Anotha "MAN". How Can ANYONE Respect That? You A GROWN AZZ MAN.. Live "Your" Life ..:finger:

Last edited by ~ KiLLa KaZi ~; 07-25-2008 at 10:04 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #545
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25736 25736
got everyone back
 9 years ago '04        #546
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
People dont understand the difference between story-telling, and the life you selling.
 9 years ago '06        #547
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
@ Pusha throwing that sub at wayne kissing baby... classic
 07-26-2008, 12:03 AM         #548
coolbreeze1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rappers Weigh In On Rick Ross
July 25th, 2008 | Author: Andres Tardio

As we reported earlier this month, reports have been surfacing regarding Rick Ross' past. According to reports from TheSmokingGun.com, "The Biggest Boss We've Seen Thus Far" may have worked as a correctional officer when he was 19. The reports cite social security numbers, photos and graduation documents from the Florida Department of Corrections Training Academy.

Ross has vehemently denied that the claims have any truth to them. Now, other emcees are responding to the allegations and giving their take on the situation.

The Clipse's Malice spoke on his views, saying that he wished Ross would have never denied the allegations if they were indeed truthful. When asked if this would affect him, he replied that it wouldn't do much.

"I think real n*ggas won't think so. That don't mean what he's talking about [in his rhymes] ain't true. The thing I wish is he came clean, if in fact that is him [in the photos]. 'Cause you ain't gotta make no excuses for whatever you did. You might have thought differently at one point in time. I don't think that should discredit that man," he told MTV.

The other half of The Clipse, Pusha T's didn't speak much on the matter.

"I'm not even going to go that far into it. I don't know what it's gonna do to him, what it can or what it should do to him. I know the hip-hop community has given passes for much [worse]," he added.

Fabolous' advice is simple: keep making hits.

"I don't know if it will really hurt him. As an artist, I think Rick Ross makes great music. He's always shown me love and respect whenever I met him. Everybody has a past. I don't know if [being a prison guard] is his past or not. That's not my place to say. I think if he continues to do what he does, sweep all that garbage under the rug — you know what? That's success. That's success taking a shot back at him. All of a sudden past pictures come up. He should just keep doing what he do," Fab told MTV.

Maino's take came in a video interview over at Blogxilla. He voiced his disappointment.

"I'm disappointed. I'm really disappointed. I pride myself on being 100 percent who I am. If I went to college and had a job before, I would just say that. ... Him, in my opinion, I just think he should have just addressed it. ... 'Look, man. I was 19. It was a part of my life. ... I got to the coke later.' I don't have a problem with what he was doing before the rap game. That ain't my beef with him. The thing is, he was denying he was doing it. He said [the pictures] was Photoshopped and wasn't real."

Trick Daddy Speaks
Rick Ross previously being employed as a corrections officer has been making waves on the net for the past week. While Ross has been adamant that a C.O. has never been his occupation, The Smoking Gun revealed otherwise. Lost in the mix has been how these revealing pictures surfaced in the first place.

There have been accusations that have linked Trick Daddy to being the one responsible for leaking these pictures to sources. Many may know that Ross and Trick haven’t always been on the best of terms so the rumors incited Ross to call Trick Daddy a "sucka."

Today, HipHopDX caught up with Trick to get his side of the story that he has remained mum on since the beginning. Trick adamently denied he had anything to do with the pictures reaching the internet.

“Where’s the blog or the video that shows me saying I leaked the pictures?” Trick asked. “Somebody tried to use me to try to start some mess. They wanted to use Trick and I won’t let it go down like that. Whoever did leak the picture, why don’t they just be a man and say it? Don’t try to lean on my shoulder and put sh*t off on me.”

“I don’t have no comment to say about the picture and no comment to say about the situation,” Trick said to DX. “I am not going through no type of problems with Rick Ross or nobody else in this Hip Hop game. Definitely not anybody from my hood. Anybody know, love or respect Trick knows that is out of character for me. I don’t do sh*t like that!”"

So does the fact that Rick Ross called Trick Daddy a “sucka” change anything?

“What does a person say when someone says somebody did something like that? It’s just a lot of bad judgment,” Trick concluded. “All of the instigators out there always want to compare (me to Rick Ross). The only way to get around all that is to truly show that we have love for one another.”
 9 years ago '08        #549
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
@any rapper speakin on ross cuz a huge amount of them are frauds just like him
 07-26-2008, 12:10 AM         #550
coolbreeze1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
@any rapper speakin on ross cuz a huge amount of them are frauds just like him
wut part of da A u from
 9 years ago '08        #551
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 coolbreeze1981 said:
wut part of da A u from
not from the A, n*ggaz don't know Griffin that well, gotta use ATL to let n*ggaz know I'm from Ga n*gga say he from Griffin dudes like where that at?
 9 years ago '04        #552
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 coolbreeze1981 said:

"I'm disappointed. I'm really disappointed. I pride myself on being 100 percent who I am. If I went to college and had a job before, I would just say that. ... Him, in my opinion, I just think he should have just addressed it. ... 'Look, man. I was 19. It was a part of my life. ... I got to the coke later.' I don't have a problem with what he was doing before the rap game. That ain't my beef with him. The thing is, he was denying he was doing it. He said [the pictures] was Photoshopped and wasn't real."
exactly
 07-26-2008, 12:25 AM         #553
coolbreeze1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
not from the A, n*ggaz don't know Griffin that well, gotta use ATL to let n*ggaz know I'm from Ga n*gga say he from Griffin dudes like where that at?
I know Griffin, im from Albany
 07-26-2008, 12:27 AM         #554
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
I'm Goin To The ATL Soon....What should i hit up?
 07-26-2008, 12:30 AM         #555
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhantomBeatz said:
The clinic, to get condoms.

Them bi*ches fine in The A, but a lot of them got that ninja...Ain't no getting rid of that sh*t.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-26-2008 at 12:32 AM..
 07-26-2008, 12:32 AM         #556
Complex Am I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought there was a video of Trick saying Ross was. C.O.?
 07-26-2008, 12:34 AM         #557
coolbreeze1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhantomBeatz said:
u lookin 2 club or do da family vacation thing.........
 9 years ago '07        #558
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
hahahaa Rick Ross.

Uncle Phil looking a.ss n*gga.
 9 years ago '04        #559
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
Maino had the most realistic reply

Fab had an idealistic reply but at the end of the day leaving it in your music is one thing but trying to perpetuate it as truth in interviews is when you've gone too far.

This is what movies like Scarface have done to rappers.
 9 years ago '08        #560
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
they got that 'ninja' everywhere homie. eastside atl/decatur 7414
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy