[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 02:23 PM         #521
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALL THESE RAPPERS ARE FAKE

lil wayne - fake blood, kissed a man,didn't start selling drugs until he was 24

the game- fake blood,butterfly tattoo covered it up with LA covers that up with star,and change of heart

t.i.-snitch,from the surburbs (riverdale/cobb county)

rick ross- a c.o.

^

Last edited by realtalk; 07-25-2008 at 02:25 PM..
 07-25-2008, 02:27 PM         #522
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the first pic
 9 years ago '07        #523
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Three said:
being gay is worse than bein a pedophile

ICanDoIt said:
"If the bi*ch ain't wanna get pissed on, she would've moved out the way" - Riley Freeman
 9 years ago '05        #524
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11796 11796
"When The last time you seen a negative?"
 9 years ago '05        #525
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 Verse said:

[pic - click to view]

TOP FLIGHT n*gga!!!!!!!
top flight security of the worldddddddddddd craig
 9 years ago '06        #526
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 Three said:
being gay is worse than bein a pedophile
I don't know sh1t about being either, but nothing is worse than fukkin with little kids. Nothing.
 Ghettoquiz said:

[pic - click to view]

Funniest pic in the world.

THEINFAMOUS said:
"When The last time you seen a negative?"
I cried when I heard that. n*ggas is on digital pics now, so that sh1t was so true.
 07-25-2008, 03:41 PM         #527
jag1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fabolous & The Clipse Weigh In On Ross

Fabolous:
The Clipse:
 9 years ago '05        #528
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,533 | Props total: 7664 7664
how gangsta is rick ross?

Im sure other rappers are gonna play it safe, im sure some been on dance troupes step teams and cheerleading squads.

lol @ whens the last time you seen a negative.... damn....

Last edited by HUDA2daF; 07-25-2008 at 05:33 PM..
 07-25-2008, 06:00 PM         #529
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUDA2daF said:
how gangsta is rick ross?

Im sure other rappers are gonna play it safe, im sure some been on dance troupes step teams and cheerleading squads.

lol @ whens the last time you seen a negative.... damn....

LMAO @ kriss kross. like i said before ross is talented but he did let me down for not keeping it trilla. i don't even think he can use the word trilla anymore. i would love to hear kriss kross's i mean rick ross's explanation for lying.
 07-25-2008, 06:09 PM         #530
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahaha @ rick ross lookin' like somebody's greasy a.ss daddy...I can't breath!
 07-25-2008, 06:09 PM         #531
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg this thread is 2 funny!
 07-25-2008, 07:03 PM         #532
BZ-B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross reminds me of him...

9 years ago '04        #533
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
lol those pics are crazy........
 9 years ago '07        #534
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
Ross gettin ethered like hell in here
 9 years ago '05        #535
space
space
Rick Ross says he's laughing at the bloggers. Well, some bloggers certainly are taking liberties with the Miami MC's recent corrections-officer scandal .

Since TheSmokingGun.com reported earlier this week that the rapper was once a prison guard, some people have been posting Photoshopped pictures of Ross on various police-movie posters. There's Ross' head on RoboCop's body, Ross' head replacing Martin Lawrence on a fake "Big Momma's House" poster, Ross' face replacing Sylvester Stallone's on a faux "Cop Land" poster — you get the picture (no pun intended). Meanwhile, the message boards have been heating up with talk of rap's Biggest Boss. Some people are confused, while some have vilified him.

This is the same guy whose music they were pumping just two weeks ago. His music is still just as banging as it was prior to this scandal, and from the two freestyles he just dropped, his skills have not diminished. So the question is: With so many people having bought into Ross' 'hood-legend persona, has this dance in the rumor mill created a rift between Ross and his fans that can't be patched up?

"I think real n---as won't think so," the Clipse's Malice said a couple of days ago in New York when asked if this episode will hurt Ross' credibility. "That don't mean what he's talking about [in his rhymes] ain't true. The thing I wish is he came clean, if in fact that is him [in the photos]. 'Cause you ain't gotta make no excuses for whatever you did. You might have thought differently at one point in time. I don't think that should discredit that man."
"I'm not even going to go that far into it," said Mal's brother, Pusha T. "I don't know what it's gonna do to him, what it can or what it should do to him. I know the hip-hop community has given passes for much [worse]."

Fabolous suggested that his Def Jam labelmate keep making hits and not to let the banter get to him.

"I don't know if it will really hurt him," Fab said on the set of Ryan Leslie's "Addicted" video. "As an artist, I think Rick Ross makes great music. He's always shown me love and respect whenever I met him. Everybody has a past. I don't know if [being a prison guard] is his past or not. That's not my place to say. I think if he continues to do what he does, sweep all that garbage under the rug — you know what? That's success. That's success taking a shot back at him. All of a sudden past pictures come up. He should just keep doing what he do."Maino, on the other hand, wasn't as forgiving. During a recent listening session for his album, he gave his opinion on Ross. (The footage was posted on Blogxilla.com.)

"I'm disappointed," the Brooklyn MC said when asked about Ross. "I'm really disappointed. I pride myself on being 100 percent who I am. If I went to college and had a job before, I would just say that. ... Him, in my opinion, I just think he should have just addressed it. ... 'Look, man. I was 19. It was a part of my life. ... I got to the coke later.'

"I don't have a problem with what he was doing before the rap game," Maino added. "That ain't my beef with him. The thing is, he was denying he was doing it. He said [the pictures] was Photoshopped and wasn't real."

Fat Joe didn't speculate on the authenticity of the pictures, but he did give a little insight into Ross the person. "He's a great dude. He's my friend," Joe said. "We'll just wait to see what [else] he has to say about it."In n videotaped interview that recently hit the Web, Rick Ross denied ever being a prison guard.

I think Pusha T threw a subliminal at Wayne

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 07-25-2008 at 07:45 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #536
space
space
Man somebody HAD to have made theses up in advance like 2 weeks ago This shyt coming too quick
 9 years ago '06        #537
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25778 25778
By Ismael AbduSalaam

Incarcerated former drug kingpin “Freeway” Ricky Ross has decided to break his silence on the recent revelations into the past of the rapper that bears his name, Miami artist Rick Ross.

Since the rapper’s debut, many have wondered of a possible connection, since the artist not only bears the name of the former kingpin, but also sports a similar beard and cites stories of extensive drug and criminal activity in his rhymes.

Now that the rapper, real name William Roberts, has been confirmed to have worked as a correction officer, the original Ricky Ross tells AllHipHop.com that he attempted to steer his rap counterpart away from public embarrassment.

“After seeing all the stuff that has been going on with the Correctional Officer (William Roberts) that stole my name, [it] makes me think back to a year and a half ago when we spoke,” Ross explained to AllHipHop.com. “I tried to talk to him like a big brother and let him know to be you, and that he couldn’t be me. And that if he wanted to rap the lifestyle that he couldn’t frame it based on my life.”

Roberts has repeatedly denied that he based his music persona on the real Ross’ criminal exploits.

Ross, who today regrets the actions that helped destroy his community and land him in prison, can only shake his head at the unnecessary predicament Roberts has put himself in.

“How different his life would have been if he would have taken my advice,” Ross reflected. “You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”

In the early and mid 80’s, Ross controlled most of the Los Angeles drug trade, and had ties to the Iran-Contra scandal due to his suppliers.

In 1996 Ross was sentenced to life in prison for attempting to purchase over 100 kilos from a federal agent.

He successfully appealed and had his sentence reduced to 20 years.

Ross is scheduled to be released on August 13, 2010.

9 years ago '05        #538
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
william better be schwayze come August 2010
 07-25-2008, 09:51 PM         #539
Infamous Ozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross is roasted
 07-25-2008, 09:51 PM         #540
Candle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always figured Ross was just illustrating stories of the real Ross. Like the real Ross said, that lifestyle is regretful. Ross didn't have to pretend to be someone we all knew he wasn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy