[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #401
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I got a fresh shiny badge, Fresh uniform (yea)
Bout to have the Cell Block on smash
Plus i got a Squad Car with a 454 in the hood
That bi*ch got 125 on the dash

Took the biggest Loss that you've seen thus far

9 years ago '04        #402
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,741 | Props total: 6449 6449
He gave me a parking ticket just last week
 07-22-2008, 07:20 PM         #403
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the big ross man

sheriff rick rossco p coltrane
 9 years ago '04        #404
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 23583 23583
if u have ever been in jail before you would know that c.o's are grimey as fu*k.
it's called making a living.
The only thing that makes him look bad is him denying the fact that he was. thats what fu*ked him up, should of just told the truth
 9 years ago '07        #405
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5487 5487
i agree with the threadstarter, he deserved what was coming to him...

he got his little money, its time for him to hang it up before he gets k!lled lol
 9 years ago '08        #406
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
n da words of dave chappelle

got cha bi*ch!!!!
 07-22-2008, 07:59 PM         #407
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
wuts the big deal about him being a c.o. evrybody gota past, dudes runnin miami now
its not that hes a former c.o. to me. Its that his entire gimmick and everything he raps about is a complete lie. Like most rappers
 9 years ago '04        #408
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 irhabi007 said:
So he REALLY did know the REAL NORIEGA...
 9 years ago '05        #409
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 joeyb8420 said:
wuts the big deal about him being a c.o. evrybody gota past, dudes runnin miami now
naw, i live in broward county and chill in dade county......ross dont run sh*t and neither does khaled, i actually like ross but i got way more respect for n*ggas like trick daddy
 07-22-2008, 08:46 PM         #410
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
With an iron motherfvcking fist. The black rap Boss Hogg is what you got on your hands now, Miami-Dade. And y'all can't touch him either. Even TRY to and Sheriff John Brown, Roscoe P. Coltrane, Starsky, Hutch, Robocop, Crockett, Tubbs AND the entire cast of SWAT will swarm that a$$. That's what happens when an officer goes power-mad.
 07-22-2008, 08:51 PM         #411
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that police rumor been circling around Florida for a long time now

n*ggas finally got proof
 9 years ago '06        #412
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 Adwerdz said:
if u have ever been in jail before you would know that c.o's are grimey as fu*k.
The only thing that makes him look bad is him denying the fact that he was. thats what fu*ked him up, should of just told the truth
that's all I've been saying to people. Rappers get exposed as fake all the time, most of them admit it, keep it moving, and keep doing the music...

Ross got exposed, denied vehemently that it was him even claiming that his life was "100% real". It wouldn't have been this big an issue if dude didn't try to cover it up...
 9 years ago '07        #413
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
lol no more guest appearances (features) 4 him... i wonda wat he's gonna talk about on his next album... that if he has the audacity to make 1
 9 years ago '05        #414
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Maroon_Tiger said:
man, yall act like rick ross was a real person... hes a rapper.. an entertainer... hes not a drug kingpin.... hes good at making music... thats it...

if anything it helps kids see than people like plies, and rick ross and just about every other rapper, are creating a fake SWAG, to sell records... thats how they make a living... you cant hate on that... alot of those entertainers are probably clean cut guys... but their industry thrives on "characters", so they gotta put up a front to sell as a hiphop artist.. you cant sell records as a normal guy unless you're lupe fiasco-ish talented
:banghead:

“CRACK KING” (FREEWAY RICKY ROSS):

[pic - click to view]

Ricky Donnell Ross (pictured above) grew up poor in Troup, Texas. He and his family moved to South Central, Los Angeles.

Ross was a talented tennis player at Dorsey High in the 1970’s. His dream of a college scholarship evaporated when his coach discovered he could neither read nor write.

Ross dropped out of school and attended a trade center where he learned to bind books. To pay his bills, Ross picked up a side racket, stolen car parts. He was arrested in the late 70’s for stealing a car and had to quit the trade center while the charges were pending.

During the Christmas holidays, a friend told Ross about a jet-set drug called cocaine, the friend also told Ross that the drug was going to be the new thing and everybody was doing it. At the time, in South Central, cocaine was virtually non-existent because it was the drug of the rich and famous. Intrigued, Ross set off to find out more about this drug.

Ross got connected through a former teacher who hooked him up with a South American contact who sold Ross inexpensive amounts of cocaine.

Ross would eventually head the first cocaine ring in South Central, grossing upwards to $3 million dollars per day.

Despite being the biggest drug deal to come up from the streets of South Central, Ross had a reputation for helping people out and giving money back to the community. He also drove flashy cars and wore expensive clothes and he never got high, he didn’t drink or beat women.

He invested the money in millions of dollars worth of real estate, including houses, motels, theaters and several other businesses. His nickname ‘Freeway,’ came for the fact that he owned properties near the Harbor Freeway in Los Angeles.

Ross would set up five cookhouses, where he turned the powder into crack. The houses had huge steel vats of cocaine bubbling atop restaurant-size gas ranges.

Ross was being supplied with 100 kilos of cocaine a week, which was rocked up and distributed to major gangs in his area. At wholesale prices, that’s $65 million to $130 million worth of cocaine per year, depending on the going price of a kilo.

Ross expanded his empire to include: St. Louis, New Orleans, Texas, Kansas City, Oklahoma, Indiana and Seattle.

In city after city, local dealers either bought from Ross or got left behind. It didn’t make a difference to Rick what anyone else was selling if for. It would just go in and undercut himself $10,000 a key.

Before long, the supplier was giving Ross hundreds of kilos of cocaine on consignment-sell now, pay later-strategy that aided in the expansion of Ross’ crack empire.

In 1987, under pressure from a Task Force, Ross decided to retire from the drug trade and move to Cincinnati but he shelved these plans when he was approached and agreed to help a friend unload 13 kilos of cocaine, the friend offered the kilos to Ross for $10,000 per kilo.

Ross started during business in New York and Miami. In 1986, Ross was arrested on federal charges in Los Angeles for conspiracy to distribute cocaine in St. Louis. The case was later dismissed for lack of evidence.

In 1988, Ross allegedly attended a meeting in Kentucky, about the transportation of cocaine from Miami on an unknown date.

In 1989, the DEA tried to seize a.ssets owned by Ross that were believed to be the proceeds of drug sales.

Ricky Ross also became the suspect in a bank robbery in Indianapolis, Indiana. A bank teller identified Ross from a photographic spread as the bank robber. The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Indiana decline to prosecute the case.

Ross was suspected of another robbery for the theft of $337,673 in jewelry from the ‘Shane Company’ in Indianapolis.

Early investigative reports found that beginning in 1987, Ross had recruited young blacks from Los Angeles to travel to Cincinnati to sell cocaine and crack on the streets. Most of these people were reported gang members. The recruits were given apartments, beepers, cocaine and instructions on how to conduct street sales by using phone booths, pagers and mopeds. The drugs were stored in the trunks of parked cars placed around the neighborhoods. In Cincinnati, Ross was known as the “Six Million Dollar Man” because people perceived that he was making a fortune.

In June 1989, ten individuals, including Ross were indicted on drug charges in Cincinnati. After Ross was arrested on state charges in Los Angeles for a.ssault on a police officer, he was transported back to Cincinnati and held without bail, pending trial on indictment.

Ross pled guilty to the charges in Cincinnati and was sentenced to 121 months in prison and three years supervised release-a sentence within the guideline range.

After his release, he was arrested again in 1993 on a warrant issued from Smith County, Texas, arising out of the interception of a call in 1988, which Ross agreed to supply a cousin in Tyler, Texas with two kilos of cocaine. Ross pled no contest to the Texas state charges of conspiracy to possess cocaine and was sentenced to ten years to run concurrently with his federal sentence in Ohio. He was paroled in 1994 by the state of Texas.

After his release, Ross said he hoped to head back to his old neighborhood as soon as possible and devote his life to warning youngsters about the mistakes that kept him locked up for most of the last five years. Ross was reportedly broke, having lost his drug profits to attorney fees, shaky business deals and double-crossing rivals. Ross also stated that he learned to read and write in jail.

Ross didn’t keep that promise to go clean, in 1996, Ross was sentenced to life imprisonment after being convicted of trying to purchase more than 100 kilograms of cocaine from a federal agent. The sentence was brought to a federal court of appeals where his sentence was reduced to 20 years. Ross is eligible for parole in two 2008.

Currently a movie is in pre-production based on his life, titled “Freeway” Ricky Ross. The movie is slated for a 2008 release.
 9 years ago '06        #415
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Adwerdz said:
Yep. He shoulda just fessed up in the beginning. Real n*ggas woulda respected his grind. He aint hurtin though. He still rich as hell.
 07-22-2008, 09:55 PM         #416
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
man, yall act like rick ross was a real person... hes a rapper.. an entertainer... hes not a drug kingpin.... hes good at making music... thats it...

if anything it helps kids see than people like plies, and rick ross and just about every other rapper, are creating a fake SWAG, to sell records... thats how they make a living... you cant hate on that... alot of those entertainers are probably clean cut guys... but their industry thrives on "characters", so they gotta put up a front to sell as a hiphop artist.. you cant sell records as a normal guy unless you're lupe fiasco-ish talented
thanks for missing my whole point. i dont care that he put on a thug front, because 95% of these guys are fake. i dont like the fact he glorified coke and tried to make it seem like its great. songs like hustling are anthems to young boys on the corner.
 9 years ago '04        #417
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
 GoldynChyld421 said:

[pic - click to view]

Man why is this picture I did all over the internet right now?

Somebody gettin credit for my sh*t!
 9 years ago '05        #418
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
@ everyone roasting Rawse.
 07-23-2008, 12:38 PM         #419
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of Rick Ross's new earrings:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #420
gacha 1 heat pts
space
space
$505 | Props total: 349 349
''... You are just a lame lil' homie, that's a fact
Workin wit the police, actin like you know me
Fresh out of jail, already in yo' ho's cheeks''

Funny sh*t considering what happen
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy