[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
909 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whats worst
Kissing a Man 70 67.96%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.59%
Peeing on a underage girl 19 18.45%
Voters: 103. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #381
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 381 381
LoL hate!! tell ya mom I said *licks fingers* Heyyyy

Holla
 07-22-2008, 11:44 AM         #382
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat a.ss n*gga lost...
 07-22-2008, 11:57 AM         #383
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross is dumb whack.

ravishing rick rude > rick ross
 10 years ago '06        #384
Deesmitty04 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 1 1
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Has the fat a.ss n*gga spoke on this yet?
LOL na his brain is clustered tryna come up wit somethin to say bout this one lol
 10 years ago '08        #385
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
iam saying CO's are some of the biggest drug dealers out there

how you guys think drugs get into prisons?

10 years ago '05        #386
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 22 22
i dont see the big deal about being a c.o. ain't it just like being a security guard? not a cop. now a p.o. is a different story. but the fact he denied being a c.o. is funny. it don't mean u can't be a drug dealer or a "boss" as he says. it dont take years to become a drug dealer. maybe he became one after that, or was smugglin coke into jail as a c.o. u never know.
 07-22-2008, 12:43 PM         #387
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
nahh he didnt play college ball all though he was all american i believe...he played for Carol city chiefs he had a lot of scouts afta him though buh he was in the streets runnin around...

and yeah i heard of him being a C.O. b4 being a rapper buh i doubt if thats true

oh its true believe that this nicca neva sold no drugs in his life he tryin to live boobie life and he cant only bossin he was doin was tellin inmates chow in 15 minutes lol florida rappers are fake as hell
 07-22-2008, 12:46 PM         #388
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he denied it thats what make him a fake he aint or neva was a boss his boss is jay-z and e class dude is a fake admit it this is the begining for the end for this down south reign the east is back hiphop shall live
 07-22-2008, 12:50 PM         #389
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude stole the name of the one of guys responsible for introducing crack cocaine to the black community. then glorified coke like it was something great. i swear these dudes dont care, they will do anything for a buck.
 10 years ago '06        #390
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$26,849 | Props total: 10165 10165
wonder how his supposed girl Foxy Brown feels about this
 10 years ago '04        #391
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,136 | Props total: 9058 9058
bi*ch a.ss Ho a.ss Fake a.ss fu*k a.ss Rapper Rick Ross.

i wonder how the n*ggaz in the hood feel who jam this dude everyday like he was a real g or sumtin.

Im glad im a great judge of charachter.

In the words of Riley Freeman " Real recognize real and these n*ggaz startin to look a lil unfamiliar"
 10 years ago '04        #392
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 1 1
lmao@ these puzzzy a.ss fanboys trying to chalk people making a big deal out of this on some 'whats wrong with having a real job?"

NOTHING, but when you're a wack a.ss rapper, who don't even rap about anything productive and then lie to maintain your image AFTER you're caught, you're a lame, period

nobody believed this homo was ever a drug king pin, any real n1gga already knew that this f@ggot using a real hustlers name in such a fashion was fake from the jump, the outlandish tales of coke this and that, noreaga, were obviously fairy tales, that alone was bad enough when you actually hear it, but he ain't the only one so people let that slick talk sh1t slide in the place of what they feel is "good music" (more like good beats, cuz dude is wack as fucck)

he fuccked up, by trying to deny some sh1t that would inevitably come out, his word was already sh1t, now that he's blatently lying about some sh1t people can prove, it just makes his entire story look even more fake

it ain't about hating on him for having a job, or even if whether or not he actually sold a lil drugs after his stint as a fuccking pig, it's about this n1gga being a fruad, who will spit the most negative bullsh1t to these kids without any basis for it

thats why i'm happy to see his a.ss get exposed, a lot of rappers lie, and i could care less, i'd rather a n1gga go into character anyway, sh1t makes for good music....but dude was over dooing it, he provides nothing positive to the music skill wise or content wise which is what i really care about, so i'm glad that now his little made up universe is even more obviously fake, so that maybe these dumb a.ss kids will recognize that they don't gotta be HIM, to be a "boss", cuz even HE ain't even HIM
 10 years ago '06        #393
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 4774 4774
 sunzoo said:
lmao@ these puzzzy a.ss fanboys trying to chalk people making a big deal out of this on some 'whats wrong with having a real job?"

NOTHING, but when you're a wack a.ss rapper, who don't even rap about anything productive and then lie to maintain your image AFTER you're caught, you're a lame, period

nobody believed this homo was ever a drug king pin, any real n1gga already knew that this f@ggot using a real hustlers name in such a fashion was fake from the jump, the outlandish tales of coke this and that, noreaga, were obviously fairy tales, that alone was bad enough when you actually hear it, but he ain't the only one so people let that slick talk sh1t slide in the place of what they feel is "good music" (more like good beats, cuz dude is wack as fucck)

he fuccked up, by trying to deny some sh1t that would inevitably come out, his word was already sh1t, now that he's blatently lying about some sh1t people can prove, it just makes his entire story look even more fake

it ain't about hating on him for having a job, or even if whether or not he actually sold a lil drugs after his stint as a fuccking pig, it's about this n1gga being a fruad, who will spit the most negative bullsh1t to these kids without any basis for it

thats why i'm happy to see his a.ss get exposed, a lot of rappers lie, and i could care less, i'd rather a n1gga go into character anyway, sh1t makes for good music....but dude was over dooing it, he provides nothing positive to the music skill wise or content wise which is what i really care about, so i'm glad that now his little made up universe is even more obviously fake, so that maybe these dumb a.ss kids will recognize that they don't gotta be HIM, to be a "boss", cuz even HE ain't even HIM
chuch:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #394
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 5060 5060
So he REALLY did know the REAL NORIEGA...
 07-22-2008, 05:20 PM         #395
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:

[pic - click to view]

Hey n*gga seal needs a sidekick
 07-22-2008, 05:22 PM         #396
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:

[pic - click to view]

[BMAN] said:
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE UGLYEST n*gga ON BX

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

HAHAH

Yo n*gga Brent Barry wants that extra small jersey
 07-22-2008, 05:23 PM         #397
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruck Fehab said:
Thank you!!!! I been wondering about that f*g**t sh*t
Word I think the webmaster of this site is a flaming f*g**t..
 07-22-2008, 05:26 PM         #398
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruck Fehab said:
Thank you!!!! I been wondering about that f*g**t sh*t
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
On another note **scrolls up** ........... back.

Why does boxden have an add for "gaythugdating.com"

Mad suspect bx... mad suspect.

Because the webmaster of this site must have made a deal with a site he has PLATINUM access to, fu*king time to expose his gay a.ss LIKE ROSSSSSS
 07-22-2008, 06:07 PM         #399
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the big ross man

sheriff rick ross-co p coltrane
 10 years ago '05        #400
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I got a fresh shiny badge, Fresh uniform (yea)
Bout to have the Cell Block on smash
Plus i got a Squad Car with a 454 in the hood
That bi*ch got 125 on the dash

Took the biggest Loss that you've seen thus far

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
20 hours ago