[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-22-2008, 12:29 PM         #381
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur whole perspective is wack man...im @ work just bs'ing what are u doing with your life?
Fat a.ss n*gga don't cop a plea by sending me reps. "You at work, BS'ing?". Get off them damn people computer, and do what they pay you to do fat a.ss. Haul some sofa's, you Big Daddy V looking a.ss n*gga.On them people damn computer, probably eating a bag of pork skins now, fat a.ss n*gga.
 9 years ago '04        #382
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
LoL hate!! tell ya mom I said *licks fingers* Heyyyy

Holla
 07-22-2008, 12:44 PM         #383
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat a.ss n*gga lost...
 07-22-2008, 12:57 PM         #384
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross is dumb whack.

ravishing rick rude > rick ross
 9 years ago '06        #385
Deesmitty04 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 1 1
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Has the fat a.ss n*gga spoke on this yet?
LOL na his brain is clustered tryna come up wit somethin to say bout this one lol
 9 years ago '08        #386
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
iam saying CO's are some of the biggest drug dealers out there

how you guys think drugs get into prisons?

9 years ago '05        #387
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
i dont see the big deal about being a c.o. ain't it just like being a security guard? not a cop. now a p.o. is a different story. but the fact he denied being a c.o. is funny. it don't mean u can't be a drug dealer or a "boss" as he says. it dont take years to become a drug dealer. maybe he became one after that, or was smugglin coke into jail as a c.o. u never know.
 07-22-2008, 01:43 PM         #388
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
nahh he didnt play college ball all though he was all american i believe...he played for Carol city chiefs he had a lot of scouts afta him though buh he was in the streets runnin around...

and yeah i heard of him being a C.O. b4 being a rapper buh i doubt if thats true

oh its true believe that this nicca neva sold no drugs in his life he tryin to live boobie life and he cant only bossin he was doin was tellin inmates chow in 15 minutes lol florida rappers are fake as hell
 07-22-2008, 01:46 PM         #389
hiphopismyjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he denied it thats what make him a fake he aint or neva was a boss his boss is jay-z and e class dude is a fake admit it this is the begining for the end for this down south reign the east is back hiphop shall live
 07-22-2008, 01:50 PM         #390
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude stole the name of the one of guys responsible for introducing crack cocaine to the black community. then glorified coke like it was something great. i swear these dudes dont care, they will do anything for a buck.
 9 years ago '06        #391
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,546 | Props total: 6800 6800
wonder how his supposed girl Foxy Brown feels about this
 9 years ago '04        #392
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4839 4839
bi*ch a.ss Ho a.ss Fake a.ss fu*k a.ss Rapper Rick Ross.

i wonder how the n*ggaz in the hood feel who jam this dude everyday like he was a real g or sumtin.

Im glad im a great judge of charachter.

In the words of Riley Freeman " Real recognize real and these n*ggaz startin to look a lil unfamiliar"
 9 years ago '04        #393
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
lmao@ these puzzzy a.ss fanboys trying to chalk people making a big deal out of this on some 'whats wrong with having a real job?"

NOTHING, but when you're a wack a.ss rapper, who don't even rap about anything productive and then lie to maintain your image AFTER you're caught, you're a lame, period

nobody believed this homo was ever a drug king pin, any real n1gga already knew that this f@ggot using a real hustlers name in such a fashion was fake from the jump, the outlandish tales of coke this and that, noreaga, were obviously fairy tales, that alone was bad enough when you actually hear it, but he ain't the only one so people let that slick talk sh1t slide in the place of what they feel is "good music" (more like good beats, cuz dude is wack as fucck)

he fuccked up, by trying to deny some sh1t that would inevitably come out, his word was already sh1t, now that he's blatently lying about some sh1t people can prove, it just makes his entire story look even more fake

it ain't about hating on him for having a job, or even if whether or not he actually sold a lil drugs after his stint as a fuccking pig, it's about this n1gga being a fruad, who will spit the most negative bullsh1t to these kids without any basis for it

thats why i'm happy to see his a.ss get exposed, a lot of rappers lie, and i could care less, i'd rather a n1gga go into character anyway, sh1t makes for good music....but dude was over dooing it, he provides nothing positive to the music skill wise or content wise which is what i really care about, so i'm glad that now his little made up universe is even more obviously fake, so that maybe these dumb a.ss kids will recognize that they don't gotta be HIM, to be a "boss", cuz even HE ain't even HIM
 9 years ago '06        #394
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3716 3716
 sunzoo said:
lmao@ these puzzzy a.ss fanboys trying to chalk people making a big deal out of this on some 'whats wrong with having a real job?"

NOTHING, but when you're a wack a.ss rapper, who don't even rap about anything productive and then lie to maintain your image AFTER you're caught, you're a lame, period

nobody believed this homo was ever a drug king pin, any real n1gga already knew that this f@ggot using a real hustlers name in such a fashion was fake from the jump, the outlandish tales of coke this and that, noreaga, were obviously fairy tales, that alone was bad enough when you actually hear it, but he ain't the only one so people let that slick talk sh1t slide in the place of what they feel is "good music" (more like good beats, cuz dude is wack as fucck)

he fuccked up, by trying to deny some sh1t that would inevitably come out, his word was already sh1t, now that he's blatently lying about some sh1t people can prove, it just makes his entire story look even more fake

it ain't about hating on him for having a job, or even if whether or not he actually sold a lil drugs after his stint as a fuccking pig, it's about this n1gga being a fruad, who will spit the most negative bullsh1t to these kids without any basis for it

thats why i'm happy to see his a.ss get exposed, a lot of rappers lie, and i could care less, i'd rather a n1gga go into character anyway, sh1t makes for good music....but dude was over dooing it, he provides nothing positive to the music skill wise or content wise which is what i really care about, so i'm glad that now his little made up universe is even more obviously fake, so that maybe these dumb a.ss kids will recognize that they don't gotta be HIM, to be a "boss", cuz even HE ain't even HIM
chuch:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #395
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
So he REALLY did know the REAL NORIEGA...
 07-22-2008, 06:20 PM         #396
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:

[pic - click to view]

Hey n*gga seal needs a sidekick
 07-22-2008, 06:22 PM         #397
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:

[pic - click to view]

[BMAN] said:
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE UGLYEST n*gga ON BX

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

HAHAH

Yo n*gga Brent Barry wants that extra small jersey
 07-22-2008, 06:23 PM         #398
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruck Fehab said:
Thank you!!!! I been wondering about that f*g**t sh*t
Word I think the webmaster of this site is a flaming f*g**t..
 07-22-2008, 06:26 PM         #399
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruck Fehab said:
Thank you!!!! I been wondering about that f*g**t sh*t
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
On another note **scrolls up** ........... back.

Why does boxden have an add for "gaythugdating.com"

Mad suspect bx... mad suspect.

Because the webmaster of this site must have made a deal with a site he has PLATINUM access to, fu*king time to expose his gay a.ss LIKE ROSSSSSS
 07-22-2008, 07:07 PM         #400
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the big ross man

sheriff rick ross-co p coltrane
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy