[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #321
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
@ this n*gga Ross not being able to function without $10,000,000 when he survived on $25,794.34...
 9 years ago '08        #322
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Bedewe22 said:
@ this n*gga Ross not being able to function without $10,000,000 when he survived on $25,794.34...
I was thinking the same thing. He didn't have to lie, he's been lying HARD for a few years now. I don't think it would have been a big deal if he didn't lie. All in interviews talking about making 10 mil. a yaer before rap
 9 years ago '04        #323
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
Bawwssss!!
 9 years ago '04        #324
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,736 | Props total: 20245 20245
maybe he took the job to help out some of Noriega's peoples who were locked up....hence "the real Noriega, he owe me a hundred favors..."

Who knows? Rap is all WWF sh*t these days....

im goin back to my oldschool rap and my R&B sh*t....at least that sh*t is authentic...
 07-21-2008, 10:43 PM         #325
Gutanig1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate liars!!!!!!!!!!!(:banghead::banghead:screams)lol

Last edited by Gutanig1; 07-21-2008 at 10:48 PM..
 07-21-2008, 10:44 PM         #326
fmf_123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
maybe he took the job to help out some of Noriega's peoples who were locked up....hence "the real Noriega, he owe me a hundred favors..."

Who knows? Rap is all WWF sh*t these days....

im goin back to my oldschool rap and my R&B sh*t....at least that sh*t is authentic...
for some reason that made me
 07-21-2008, 10:59 PM         #327
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why y'all tripping? Ross isn't lying....he really IS a boss!

Just happens to be the "Shawshank Redemption"/"Green Mile"/"breaking rocks on the chain gang" kind of boss.
 9 years ago '06        #328
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
Regardless of if he was a CO and that was 10 years ago this n*gga had a real job making more money then alot of people at 19! this n*gga wasnt off into the drug prolly at 19 and if so he was new to it. people act like n*ggaz who rap cant have regular past! some point in age this n*gga was broke and looking for a way out. i can understand him being a.sshamed of it but oh well! jay z fu*ked nas baby mama while they were together for a year. and nas signed with jay on def jam! nobody is invinceable and people have obstacles. if r kelly can fu*k a 13 year old and p!ss on her head Rick Ross could have been a CO and still sold dope. im guessing he did but if not oh well! dude has some serious street cred and n*ggaz ride with him! unlike someone like trick daddy who nobody fu*ks with! washed up rapper who has had troubled past! he'll end up like dmx in a few years if not sooner!. Rick Ross could have been a fed for all i care! this fat n*gga gon wake up tommorow morning but a.ss nekkid next to a pretty bi*ch, he gon yarn tell her to get the fu*k, go do a show, get bout 35 gs and hit the club and take him another bi*ch home and fu*k her and go right back to sleep and repeat the process 7 days a week!. micheal jordan didnt make the basketball team til he was like a junior in high school and he turned out to be best ever! all this sh*t is coming from a guy who has no record label and no one behind him! wake up and smell the coffee. Its dry snitching that trick is doing!
 9 years ago '08        #329
N/A 2 heat pts
space
space
$639 | Props total: 1 1
If he's 32 now, and he was a c.o. in '95, that would make him 19.

A 19 yr old in connects with Noriega?

.......Ok
 9 years ago '08        #330
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 60 60
we in the jail house (house), we in the jail house (house)
im on patrol in the cell blocks right nowwwwwwwww!
 9 years ago '08        #331
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
 07-21-2008, 11:44 PM         #332
CommSense123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and this means what? hes still a terrible rapper.
 9 years ago '04        #333
rayray2fly 
space
space
$144 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga been tellin lies since day one...n*gga admitted he aint know Noriega so it shouldnt be a surprise bout this CO sh*t

AllHipHop.com: What did you mean when you said “Noriega owes me favors”? [Manuel "Manolo" Noriega, the Panamanian military leader who was tried and convicted for drug trafficking. He resides in a Miami federal prison]? What does that mean?

Rick Ross: Noriega owe a hundred favors, you know what I’m sayin’? It’s just like, you know, I kick it with [Pablo] Escobar nephew. He live down here. That’s my n***as, you know what I’m sayin’? So I just meant like, you know, real ties with real n***as. That’s what that meant. I don’t know Noriega personally, but I know n***as who have met Noriega. I know n***as who was in federal prison two, three cells down from Noriega. You know what I’m sayin’? And when I talk to them, I let ‘em know you know that’s something I meant to ‘em in the movies. I’m into s**t like that. So I’m gonna stand to that. That’s all that means.

07-22-2008, 01:23 AM         #334
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
Regardless of if he was a CO and that was 10 years ago this n*gga had a real job making more money then alot of people at 19! this n*gga wasnt off into the drug prolly at 19 and if so he was new to it. people act like n*ggaz who rap cant have regular past! some point in age this n*gga was broke and looking for a way out. i can understand him being a.sshamed of it but oh well! jay z fu*ked nas baby mama while they were together for a year. and nas signed with jay on def jam! nobody is invinceable and people have obstacles. if r kelly can fu*k a 13 year old and p!ss on her head Rick Ross could have been a CO and still sold dope. im guessing he did but if not oh well! dude has some serious street cred and n*ggaz ride with him! unlike someone like trick daddy who nobody fu*ks with! washed up rapper who has had troubled past! he'll end up like dmx in a few years if not sooner!. Rick Ross could have been a fed for all i care! this fat n*gga gon wake up tommorow morning but a.ss nekkid next to a pretty bi*ch, he gon yarn tell her to get the fu*k, go do a show, get bout 35 gs and hit the club and take him another bi*ch home and fu*k her and go right back to sleep and repeat the process 7 days a week!. micheal jordan didnt make the basketball team til he was like a junior in high school and he turned out to be best ever! all this sh*t is coming from a guy who has no record label and no one behind him! wake up and smell the coffee. Its dry snitching that trick is doing!
1st off shut the fu*k up and stop trying to defend the n*gga. It wouldnt be a big deal if the n*gga didnt straight up lie about the sh*t talkin about some photoshop and his life %100 real ect...

2nd, Take some basic english classes and learn how to construct a paragraph if all else fails hit enter a every once in a while every few sentences.
 07-22-2008, 02:14 AM         #335
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
1st off shut the fu*k up and stop trying to defend the n*gga. It wouldnt be a big deal if the n*gga didnt straight up lie about the sh*t talkin about some photoshop and his life %100 real ect...

2nd, Take some basic english classes and learn how to construct a paragraph if all else fails hit enter a every once in a while every few sentences.
:applause:
thanks now I don't have to type that sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #336
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Scribbler said:
Why y'all tripping? Ross isn't lying....he really IS a boss!

Just happens to be the "Shawshank Redemption"/"Green Mile"/"breaking rocks on the chain gang" kind of boss.
 07-22-2008, 02:18 AM         #337
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N/A said:
If he's 32 now, and he was a c.o. in '95, that would make him 19.

A 19 yr old in connects with Noriega?

.......Ok
a 19 year old CO is also not common.

dude must be up close to 40 right now
 9 years ago '05        #338
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Poloboy69 said:
wow somebody sounding really hurt.. n*gga bringing up Michael Jordan and sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #339
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 07-22-2008, 02:23 AM         #340
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only entertainment people. Don't take them for real. It's an image thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago