[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 67.96%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.59%
Peeing on a underage girl 19 18.45%
Voters: 103. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #321
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 5 5
 Bedewe22 said:
@ this n*gga Ross not being able to function without $10,000,000 when he survived on $25,794.34...
I was thinking the same thing. He didn't have to lie, he's been lying HARD for a few years now. I don't think it would have been a big deal if he didn't lie. All in interviews talking about making 10 mil. a yaer before rap
 10 years ago '04        #322
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,102 | Props total: 6867 6867
Bawwssss!!
 10 years ago '04        #323
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,052 | Props total: 25145 25145
maybe he took the job to help out some of Noriega's peoples who were locked up....hence "the real Noriega, he owe me a hundred favors..."

Who knows? Rap is all WWF sh*t these days....

im goin back to my oldschool rap and my R&B sh*t....at least that sh*t is authentic...
 07-21-2008, 09:43 PM         #324
Gutanig1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate liars!!!!!!!!!!!(:banghead::banghead:screams)lol

Last edited by Gutanig1; 07-21-2008 at 09:48 PM..
 07-21-2008, 09:44 PM         #325
fmf_123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
maybe he took the job to help out some of Noriega's peoples who were locked up....hence "the real Noriega, he owe me a hundred favors..."

Who knows? Rap is all WWF sh*t these days....

im goin back to my oldschool rap and my R&B sh*t....at least that sh*t is authentic...
for some reason that made me
 07-21-2008, 09:59 PM         #326
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why y'all tripping? Ross isn't lying....he really IS a boss!

Just happens to be the "Shawshank Redemption"/"Green Mile"/"breaking rocks on the chain gang" kind of boss.
 10 years ago '06        #327
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,277 | Props total: 409 409
Regardless of if he was a CO and that was 10 years ago this n*gga had a real job making more money then alot of people at 19! this n*gga wasnt off into the drug prolly at 19 and if so he was new to it. people act like n*ggaz who rap cant have regular past! some point in age this n*gga was broke and looking for a way out. i can understand him being a.sshamed of it but oh well! jay z fu*ked nas baby mama while they were together for a year. and nas signed with jay on def jam! nobody is invinceable and people have obstacles. if r kelly can fu*k a 13 year old and p!ss on her head Rick Ross could have been a CO and still sold dope. im guessing he did but if not oh well! dude has some serious street cred and n*ggaz ride with him! unlike someone like trick daddy who nobody fu*ks with! washed up rapper who has had troubled past! he'll end up like dmx in a few years if not sooner!. Rick Ross could have been a fed for all i care! this fat n*gga gon wake up tommorow morning but a.ss nekkid next to a pretty bi*ch, he gon yarn tell her to get the fu*k, go do a show, get bout 35 gs and hit the club and take him another bi*ch home and fu*k her and go right back to sleep and repeat the process 7 days a week!. micheal jordan didnt make the basketball team til he was like a junior in high school and he turned out to be best ever! all this sh*t is coming from a guy who has no record label and no one behind him! wake up and smell the coffee. Its dry snitching that trick is doing!
 10 years ago '08        #328
N/A 2 heat pts
space
space
$639 | Props total: 1 1
If he's 32 now, and he was a c.o. in '95, that would make him 19.

A 19 yr old in connects with Noriega?

.......Ok
 10 years ago '08        #329
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 108 108
we in the jail house (house), we in the jail house (house)
im on patrol in the cell blocks right nowwwwwwwww!
 10 years ago '08        #330
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,472 | Props total: 175 175
 07-21-2008, 10:44 PM         #331
CommSense123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and this means what? hes still a terrible rapper.
 10 years ago '04        #332
rayray2fly 
space
space
$144 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga been tellin lies since day one...n*gga admitted he aint know Noriega so it shouldnt be a surprise bout this CO sh*t

AllHipHop.com: What did you mean when you said “Noriega owes me favors”? [Manuel "Manolo" Noriega, the Panamanian military leader who was tried and convicted for drug trafficking. He resides in a Miami federal prison]? What does that mean?

Rick Ross: Noriega owe a hundred favors, you know what I’m sayin’? It’s just like, you know, I kick it with [Pablo] Escobar nephew. He live down here. That’s my n***as, you know what I’m sayin’? So I just meant like, you know, real ties with real n***as. That’s what that meant. I don’t know Noriega personally, but I know n***as who have met Noriega. I know n***as who was in federal prison two, three cells down from Noriega. You know what I’m sayin’? And when I talk to them, I let ‘em know you know that’s something I meant to ‘em in the movies. I’m into s**t like that. So I’m gonna stand to that. That’s all that means.

07-22-2008, 12:23 AM         #333
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
Regardless of if he was a CO and that was 10 years ago this n*gga had a real job making more money then alot of people at 19! this n*gga wasnt off into the drug prolly at 19 and if so he was new to it. people act like n*ggaz who rap cant have regular past! some point in age this n*gga was broke and looking for a way out. i can understand him being a.sshamed of it but oh well! jay z fu*ked nas baby mama while they were together for a year. and nas signed with jay on def jam! nobody is invinceable and people have obstacles. if r kelly can fu*k a 13 year old and p!ss on her head Rick Ross could have been a CO and still sold dope. im guessing he did but if not oh well! dude has some serious street cred and n*ggaz ride with him! unlike someone like trick daddy who nobody fu*ks with! washed up rapper who has had troubled past! he'll end up like dmx in a few years if not sooner!. Rick Ross could have been a fed for all i care! this fat n*gga gon wake up tommorow morning but a.ss nekkid next to a pretty bi*ch, he gon yarn tell her to get the fu*k, go do a show, get bout 35 gs and hit the club and take him another bi*ch home and fu*k her and go right back to sleep and repeat the process 7 days a week!. micheal jordan didnt make the basketball team til he was like a junior in high school and he turned out to be best ever! all this sh*t is coming from a guy who has no record label and no one behind him! wake up and smell the coffee. Its dry snitching that trick is doing!
1st off shut the fu*k up and stop trying to defend the n*gga. It wouldnt be a big deal if the n*gga didnt straight up lie about the sh*t talkin about some photoshop and his life %100 real ect...

2nd, Take some basic english classes and learn how to construct a paragraph if all else fails hit enter a every once in a while every few sentences.
 07-22-2008, 01:14 AM         #334
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
1st off shut the fu*k up and stop trying to defend the n*gga. It wouldnt be a big deal if the n*gga didnt straight up lie about the sh*t talkin about some photoshop and his life %100 real ect...

2nd, Take some basic english classes and learn how to construct a paragraph if all else fails hit enter a every once in a while every few sentences.
:applause:
thanks now I don't have to type that sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #335
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 3 3
 Scribbler said:
Why y'all tripping? Ross isn't lying....he really IS a boss!

Just happens to be the "Shawshank Redemption"/"Green Mile"/"breaking rocks on the chain gang" kind of boss.
 07-22-2008, 01:18 AM         #336
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N/A said:
If he's 32 now, and he was a c.o. in '95, that would make him 19.

A 19 yr old in connects with Noriega?

.......Ok
a 19 year old CO is also not common.

dude must be up close to 40 right now
 10 years ago '05        #337
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Poloboy69 said:
wow somebody sounding really hurt.. n*gga bringing up Michael Jordan and sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #338
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 07-22-2008, 01:23 AM         #339
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only entertainment people. Don't take them for real. It's an image thing.
 10 years ago '05        #340
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
Dammn ya'll Cold as FUUCK! We'll i tell u one thing, he aint goin nowhere, this sh*t aint gonna taint his career what so ever. If Lil Wayne can kiss a dude he aint related too and not go no where then dont expect old pie flippin ross to dissapear either. n*ggas juss ignore the truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
118 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy