[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #261
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Nas lo...*Pauses*

Well, naw, ROSS is losing more tha Nas today, which is a big feat, because nobody loses more than Nas...But this is all Nas fault, so he still takes a L along with Ross.

Damn, you should be on Nas street team, because you stay promotin that n*gga... Even though his name wasn't even brought up in this post
 9 years ago '05        #262
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 Hyphy707 said:
who gives a 4uck? dude wanted a good job, so he went and applied himself to get it, who cares? that's why rap is so garbage now, everyone wants the next rapper to blow or with talent to be more ignorant than the last. ya'll live in fantasy land, if you think none of these dudes really ever had a job. 100% of these rappers who said they were d-boyz never were, why is everyone so surprised to find out that they're frontin'? Why are people so concerned with people's personal lives, instead of focusing on the music? I guess the weak minded look up to that sh*t. Guaranteed none of these dudes are as hood as they claim, none. Don't believe the hype, I bet all your favorite rappers has embarassing dirt on them. Look at Weezy, he raps about being shot and almost dying, but he was the one pullin' the trigger! he don't say that in his raps, do he?
U sound like Rick Ross's lil bi*ch on the message boards tryna stand up for him. fu*k a bi*ch a.ss stand up for a CO ternt drug dealin a.ss rappa who lied bout his entire life a.ss n*gga.

Lookin @ his salary reminds me of the one interview where Ross was like I cant function if I don't make 10 mil a year but afta all this it would've still been cool if he didn't deny the accusations becuz everyone knew he wasnt real to the extent he portrayed. Its one thing to be a Wayne a.ss liar and its anotha to be a Vanilla Ice/Milli Vinilli a.ss liar. Ross falls under the Vanilla Vinilli side
 9 years ago '04        #263
diane303 
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
I wonder if he'll go back to his Day Job as a C.O now.
 9 years ago '06        #264
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 Hyphy707 said:
who gives a 4uck? dude wanted a good job, so he went and applied himself to get it, who cares? that's why rap is so garbage now, everyone wants the next rapper to blow or with talent to be more ignorant than the last. ya'll live in fantasy land, if you think none of these dudes really ever had a job. 100% of these rappers who said they were d-boyz never were, why is everyone so surprised to find out that they're frontin'? Why are people so concerned with people's personal lives, instead of focusing on the music? I guess the weak minded look up to that sh*t. Guaranteed none of these dudes are as hood as they claim, none. Don't believe the hype, I bet all your favorite rappers has embarassing dirt on them. Look at Weezy, he raps about being shot and almost dying, but he was the one pullin' the trigger! he don't say that in his raps, do he?
I Feel Whut U Sayin' Mayne.. People "AREN'T" Mad At Ross For Havin' A "Legit" Job! But If That Is Him In Those Pictures Why Lie About It? If U Claim U "100%" REAL AND SHiiT!

How Tha fu*k Can U Claim U "REAL" In Tha First Place When U Change Ur Appearance To Look Like Anotha n*gga???? Real, Huh? I Think Not

And U Sayin' Why Believe What Rappers Say Or W/E.. Thats What "Music" Is SUPPOSE To Be About.. Expressin' Ur Feelings, Trying To Reach Out To People Who May Be Going Through Tha Same Struggles U Once Went Through.. Try To Lift Their Spirits Up..

Tha "People" Aren't Livin' In "Fanasty Land" As U Say.. Its Tha fu*kin' Rappers If U Ask Me.. Livin' In Fanasty Land Is Tellin' A Bunch Of Bullsh*t Lies Just To Get Some Fuuckin' Street Cred?!:thumbsdow:finger:
 07-21-2008, 07:27 PM         #265
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are the streets saying about Ricky Ross now that his C.O. past has come to light??? Also, how are the local rado DJ's treating the situation?? Are they clowing him on the air? Or maybe they acting like its not true and not even talking about it??....I have some fam that stays in hialeah & they told me about this years ago when he dropped Port of Miami, but I didnt think nothing of it.

Im just wondering how are the streets reacting to the news & how are the local DJ's that used to support Ross reacting to the news????

This is for only for those in the 954 & 305. Those that at in the streets and can speak 1st hand how and what the pulse of the block is feeling on this one.....TALK ABOUT IT!!!!
 07-21-2008, 07:28 PM         #266
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FIRST HIS CD I THOUGHT WAS SLEPT ON I EVEN SLEPT ON IT sh*t GOES NICE IN THE WIPE ALOT OF HITS.....SECOND SO WHAT IF HE WAS A COP B 4 MAYBE HE WAS REALLY STUDYING TO BE A BETTER CRIMINAL I DONT fu*kIN NO...IM JUST SAYING LETS SAY IF ALL THAT sh*tS TRU HE WAS A COPER WHO MUSIC IS STILL NICE SO STFU
 9 years ago '05        #267
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
fu*king priceless ...
 9 years ago '06        #268
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 memyselfni said:
rick ross is one ignorant fool.

why be ashamed that you had a legit job at one time

this is why kids today are screwed up in the head

cause people like rick ross make them ashamed of working real jobs

and make them think its ok to to be criminals and drug dealers
Realest sh*t Eva Said!
 07-21-2008, 07:38 PM         #269
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bossalinie said:
the realest boss you seen thus far

word
 9 years ago '04        #270
Ced662 1 heat pts
space
space
$478 | Props total: 3 3
A n*gga had to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #271
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
i knew there was a reason i couldnt really listen to dat n*gga music...

it would b better if dat n*gga would just admit dat he was a c.o...if dis sh*t is true...i cant never really believe none of these rap n*ggas anyway...u would b a dam fool if u really believe what all these rap n*ggas b sayin thru da mic...some n*ggas may have sold a lil weed or lil coke but they never were drug-lords or was runnin da drug game like most say they were...rap game is like wrestling now bruh...
 07-21-2008, 07:39 PM         #272
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
obviously Ross that's why he denied it

:applause:
 07-21-2008, 07:40 PM         #273
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Next chain he gets should have a police badge on it.
 9 years ago '04        #274
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
ohhhh man. he was probably giving norieaga ho-hos, grilled cheese and giving him extra shower time.... no homo.

but, i mean dont lie about ur past because it will come back to haunt you.
 07-21-2008, 07:43 PM         #275
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"im the reason why rick ross is drivin phantoms.....im the reason man...lessss gooo"
 9 years ago '06        #276
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space

O S T !
 9 years ago '06        #277
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 Zo1987 said:

[pic - click to view]

Next chain he gets should have a police badge on it.

Or he should keep the chain he got just add one of these on the head.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #278
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
trick daddy is the realest n*gga eva. iono why he doin it but he dont care. he made plies look dumb and now ross. ion even kno why they got problems
 9 years ago '06        #279
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
On another note **scrolls up** ........... back.

Why does boxden have an add for "gaythugdating.com"

Mad suspect bx... mad suspect.
 9 years ago '04        #280
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9 9
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I got a fresh shiny badge, Fresh uniform (yea)
Bout to have the Cell Block on smash
Plus i got a Squad Car with a 454 in the hood
That bi*ch got 125 on the dash

Took the biggest Loss that you've seen thus far

Trick exposed his a.ss, then he said somebody photoshopped his head on the picture
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy