[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
 199
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
85 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 67.96%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.59%
Peeing on a underage girl 19 18.45%
Voters: 103. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
Khazano 
space
avatar space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 144 144
 REAL_NESS said:
Its only a bad look because Ross tried to straight deny it instead of owning up.
pretty much. he coulda spun it a bunch of ways that would of allowed him to maintain his image while still owning up.

although that paper itseld is still pretty suspect...a typing monkey could make that report with photoshop so long as they know Ross's SS #.
 10 years ago '07        #202
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
I knew you were a child, only children make mother jokes and jokes about someone elses children. But hey I'm confident in myself and how my child is taken care of. So please continue on about me and my child I know you're envious. Stop believing these "rappers" and you might make something of yourself one day.
Yo just shut the fu*k up already n*gga. Stop refreshing this page to see what n*ggas said about you and your bastard child. What type of "grown" "educated" man has a San Andreas avy? Leave that for ya seed or something. Now dip outta here.
 10 years ago '04        #203
MILLYMILL2000 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 9 9
 dahurricaneg said:
Old a.ss n*gga you looking like a groupie stfu and stop taking L's lol
Only groupies worry about what a "rapper" makes or says in his real life. Only a groupie counts the next n*ggas money. Only a groupie will make 90 threads about how they hurt your feelings because you found out he was lying. :thumbsdow
 07-21-2008, 04:59 PM         #204
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
I knew you were a child, only children make mother jokes and jokes about someone elses children. But hey I'm confident in myself and how my child is taken care of. So please continue on about me and my child I know you're envious. Stop believing these "rappers" and you might make something of yourself one day.
Stop trying to sound all intellectual and sh*t old a.ss n*gga lol..because you read a few books don't mean you smart then anyone else..so do YOURSELF a fav lol ..stop sitting on the net trying to look for pus*y in chat rooms cause your baby momma left you and your bastard child..and stop neglecting your kid f*g**t a.ss ROss lover lol
 10 years ago '04        #205
MILLYMILL2000 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 9 9
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Yo just shut the fu*k up already n*gga. Stop refreshing this page to see what n*ggas said about you and your bastard child. What type of "grown" "educated" man has a San Andreas avy? Leave that for ya seed or something. Now dip outta here.
Nope not going anywhere buddy. If I'm refreshing, what are you doing then?
 07-21-2008, 04:59 PM         #206
Mr. Sin*is*ter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here I Aaaaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!
 07-21-2008, 05:00 PM         #207
Mr. Sin*is*ter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A n*gga had to work!
 07-21-2008, 05:00 PM         #208
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Only groupies worry about what a "rapper" makes or says in his real life. Only a groupie counts the next n*ggas money. Only a groupie will make 90 threads about how they hurt your feelings because you found out he was lying. :thumbsdow
This f*g thinks I care about Ross I'm just laughing at how man t*ts is fake
 10 years ago '04        #209
MILLYMILL2000 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 9 9
 dahurricaneg said:
Stop trying to sound all intellectual and sh*t old a.ss n*gga lol..because you read a few books don't mean you smart then anyone else..so do YOURSELF a fav lol ..stop sitting on the net trying to look for pus*y in chat rooms cause your baby momma left you and your bastard child..and stop neglecting your kid f*g**t a.ss ROss lover lol
Ok I'll dumb it down for you. You are a lame cuz u think rappers are real. All them n*ggas is fake just like you.
 10 years ago '07        #210
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Nope not going anywhere buddy. If I'm refreshing, what are you doing then?
It's dinner time go feed the lil one. I can hear it's stomach rumbling from over here. I'm gonna call child services and let them know that your neglecting your child to defend Ross online. Not cool man not cool.
 07-21-2008, 05:02 PM         #211
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Ok I'll dumb it down for you. You are a lame cuz u think rappers are real. All them n*ggas is fake just like you.

Mad cause your baby moms left you and your fat child? lol
 10 years ago '06        #212
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
so he was working there for like 2 years when he turned 19 o no that means all that gangsta sh*t he said that i believed in so muchi s tainted :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #213
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$454 | Props total: 65 65
most C.O.'s be selling sh*t on the side in jail so it's still possible what he spits is real
 07-21-2008, 05:04 PM         #214
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
n*gga I'll hog tie you with ya mother's draws. Watch how you talk to me. Soft a.ss n*gga on here crying and defending ya boo Ross. Go put your tampon in n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #215
MILLYMILL2000 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 9 9
 dahurricaneg said:
Mad cause your baby moms left you and your fat child? lol
:thumbsdow I'm bored with you and your friend. You're lame
 10 years ago '04        #216
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$10,066 | Props total: 25190 25190
if he denies actually having a job it just makes his whole "other story" seem like bullsh*t.....ahhh well, majority of the rappers out here lie about what they did and who they shot,etc....he still dropped a hot album regardless..
 07-21-2008, 05:08 PM         #217
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
:thumbsdow I'm bored with you and your friend. You're lame
Aww you crying over there bi*ch n*gga? Baby moms left you just admit it and that's why your bent..
 10 years ago '06        #218
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
True in most cases. But why would he deny this then?
 10 years ago '04        #219
Bossalinie 
space
avatar space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 42 42
the realest boss you seen thus far

 07-21-2008, 05:13 PM         #220
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahaha! your favorite rapper has been exposed. no reason for him to deny this in the first place. his life is 100% real, right, so why lie about being a CO? what a fu*king joke.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy