[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 3 3
 dahurricaneg said:
fag**t said read a book what was the last one you read bi*ch? And don't tell us about the Batman comic your mom got you
Well if you must know what I last read, "The Prosecution of George W. Bush For murder" By Vincent Buliosi
 9 years ago '04        #182
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
Despite constant denials from rapper Rick Ross, details have emerged proving the entertainer worked as a corrections officer in the mid-90s.

According to TheSmokingGun.com, Department of Corrections records have been released showing the rapper (born William Leonard Roberts) worked as a prison guard for 18 months beginning in December 1995. Provided by DoC spokesperson Jo Ellyn Rackleff, Ross’ personal information including his Social Security number was verified and proved his employment.

Further details show he graduated from the DoC training academy where he was later a.ssigned to the South Florida Reception Center in Dade County before leaving in June 1997. The facility is allegedly one of the three statewide locations which intakes new prisoners. He reportedly was earning a salary of $25,794.34 upon his departure.

When previously asked in a YouTube video if he had ever worked in a prison after being called out by fellow Miami rapper Trick Daddy, Ross responded “No, that’s not true.”

Ross was unavailable for comment at press time.

07-21-2008, 05:46 PM         #183
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U smell that pus*y? damn n*gga it stank..go suck Ross's man b00bs milly you know u homo.
 07-21-2008, 05:47 PM         #184
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Well if you must know what I last read, "The Prosecution of George W. Bush For murder" By Vincent Buliosi
nice google search lol
 9 years ago '04        #185
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Square a.ss n*gga . You soundin real emotional. I'm far from a fake gangster. I never claimed to be hard. But I can smell ur pus*y through my monitor right now n*gga. F*ck outta here.
Aren't the street lights on. Didn't your mother tell you about disrespecting grown folks. Go to your room young man.
 9 years ago '05        #186
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
Lmao....
 9 years ago '04        #187
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #188
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
 dahurricaneg said:
nice google search lol
Na brother I read I have an education something you need. If you'd like some more info on books to read pm me and I'll help you out. I have a 9 yr. old so I have books for you.
 07-21-2008, 05:50 PM         #189
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Na brother I read I have an education something you need. If you'd like some more info on books to read pm me and I'll help you out. I have a 9 yr. old so I have books for you.
IF you have a 9 year old get off the net bum a.ss n*gga and go spend some quality time lol.

U on here 24/7 cause your baby momma left you right? n you lookin for poon
 9 years ago '04        #190
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
 dahurricaneg said:
U smell that pus*y? damn n*gga it stank..go suck Ross's man b00bs milly you know u homo.
Na I don't like men. Maybe you like, but it's always the gay men that swear someone else is like them. But hey man if that's your thing, by all means enjoy your self.
 07-21-2008, 05:51 PM         #191
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

[pic - click to view]

ROss got owned with that one LOL
 9 years ago '07        #192
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Aren't the street lights on. Didn't your mother tell you about disrespecting grown folks. Go to your room young man.
Go read to ur bastard 9 year old instead of sittin on here defending your man crush. You groupie status right now.
 07-21-2008, 05:52 PM         #193
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Go read to ur bastard 9 year old instead of sittin on here defending your man crush. You groupie status right now.
LOL word go to your bastard 9 yr old
 9 years ago '04        #194
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
 dahurricaneg said:
IF you have a 9 year old get off the net bum a.ss n*gga and go spend some quality time lol.

U on here 24/7 cause your baby momma left you right? n you lookin for poon
Na I enjoy idiots like you claiming someone isn't real enough or someone is fake because what they say in there rhymes isn't true. Who the fu*k cares what these "rappers" did in there personal life. My money isn't based on them, I don't care what they do. Just make good music and I'm good.
 07-21-2008, 05:53 PM         #195
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
who u think u talkin to, i'll put u in the hole...lol

and at that n*gga who said u like his music?? this n*gga built his whole steez on bein a coke king pin. im debating whether or not i delete his music from my ipod tonite...fu*kin clown boot Ross!

GoldynChyld421 said:
BOSS!!!

"Lineup, Them beds better be made!" - Ross

Last edited by Don Peru; 07-21-2008 at 05:58 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #196
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
$453 | Props total: 65 65
The questions over Rick Ross’ previous employment status has seemingly been answered by website TheSmokingGun.com, which released records showing the Miami rapper was at one time a corrections officer.

Ross, born William Roberts, is known for his gritty tales of drug dealing and the street life, but he also apparently graduated from the Florida Department of Corrections (DoC) training academy.

The rapper's social security number matches that of a William Roberts, who was a.ssigned to the South Florida Reception Center in Dade County.

The 32-year-old rapper was appointed a prison guard in December of 1995 at the tender age of 19. He left the job in 1997.

In a previous statement Ross denied the allegations and labeled pictures of him in a correctional officer’s uniform were fraudulent.

"My life is 100% real," Ross told AllHipHop.com in a previous statement regarding the photo. "These online hackers putting a picture of my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body. If this s**t was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything? I'm in the entertainment business and a lot of people who like to hate because I'm on top of my game. Like I said before my life is 100% real. I live by this die by this. Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake."

The woman identified in the pictures shaking hands with Ross is Marta Villacort, who was head of the South Florida Reception Center.

At press time, Rick Ross was unavailable for a comment on the prison report.

[CODE]http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/07/21/20323960.aspx[/CODE]

[CODE]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0721081rickross1.html[/CODE]
 07-21-2008, 05:54 PM         #197
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Na I enjoy idiots like you claiming someone isn't real enough or someone is fake because what they say in there rhymes isn't true. Who the fu*k cares what these "rappers" did in there personal life. My money isn't based on them, I don't care what they do. Just make good music and I'm good.
Old a.ss n*gga you looking like a groupie stfu and stop taking L's lol
 9 years ago '05        #198
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
If this sh*t was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything?" He added, "Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake."
the irony in these words
 9 years ago '04        #199
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I knew you were a child, only children make mother jokes and jokes about someone elses children. But hey I'm confident in myself and how my child is taken care of. So please continue on about me and my child I know you're envious. Stop believing these "rappers" and you might make something of yourself one day.
 07-21-2008, 05:56 PM         #200
choclit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
***enters Rick Ross d*ck ryders with angry "not true" comments****
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy