[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What’s worst
Kissing a Man 70 68.63%
Lying about being a C.O 14 13.73%
Peeing on a underage girl 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
57958 pageviews
1057 comments

Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks

Rumour

m_cullins said: image

From Illseed
RICK ROSS THE P.O.?

I can't lie. This is an old rumor. But, nobody ever had forensic evidence. Was Rick Ross a C.O. or a P.O.? Minus the beard...? I mean, I also heard he was a college football player...we all have a past...

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/stor .. /20293141.aspx

Rick Ross

[pic - click to view]

Rick Ross was a police officer?

[IMG]
 eza said: image
Rick Ross said this was photoshoped but it looks real to me you be the judge imageimage the only coke this brother handled can in the form of a can imageimage
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

wisdom558 said: image
Rick Ross Issues A Statement About Rumors !

So Apparently Some Fake Pictures Of Rick Ross In A Police Uniform Are Surfacing Around The Net And The Boss Is Not Happy..

My life is 100 percent real. These online hackers putting a picture of my face when i was a teenager in high school on other peoples body. If this sh*t was real don’t you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything else? I’m in the entertainment business and a lot of people like to hate because I’m on top of my game. Like i said before my life is 100 percent real.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.on smash.com/

Too Wasted said:
Video clips of Rick Ross as CO

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=obkR1S2ej-k

07-21-2008

Rick Ross Confirmed as a Correctional Officer.

whokid said: image

Despite constant denials from rapper Rick Ross, details have emerged proving the entertainer worked as a corrections officer in the mid-90s.

According to TheSmokingGun.com, Department of Corrections records have been released showing the rapper (born William Leonard Roberts) worked as a prison guard for 18 months beginning in December 1995. Provided by DoC spokesperson Jo Ellyn Rackleff, Ross’ personal information including his Social Security number was verified and proved his employment.

Further details show he graduated from the DoC training academy where he was later a.ssigned to the South Florida Reception Center in Dade County before leaving in June 1997. The facility is allegedly one of the three statewide locations which intakes new prisoners. He reportedly was earning a salary of $25,794.34 upon his departure.

When previously asked in a YouTube video if he had ever worked in a prison after being called out by fellow Miami rapper Trick Daddy, Ross responded “No, that’s not true.”

Ross was unavailable for comment at press time.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2008/ .. os-1.html#more

this n*gga str8t up said no, he wasnt a cop. damn...n*ggaz aint sh*t!:rolleyes:
 Too Wasted said: image

Why good morning there officer Rick Ross!!

[pic - click to view]

Mario Speaks on Rick Ross Being a CO

youngmic said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. 42mnh6qdem09bJ

07-26-08
Maino/The CLipse/Fabolous speak on Rick Ross

THEINFAMOUS said: image
Rick Ross says he's laughing at the bloggers. Well, some bloggers certainly are taking liberties with the Miami MC's recent corrections-officer scandal .

Since TheSmokingGun.com reported earlier this week that the rapper was once a prison guard, some people have been posting Photoshopped pictures of Ross on various police-movie posters. There's Ross' head on RoboCop's body, Ross' head replacing Martin Lawrence on a fake "Big Momma's House" poster, Ross' face replacing Sylvester Stallone's on a faux "Cop Land" poster — you get the picture (no pun intended). Meanwhile, the message boards have been heating up with talk of rap's Biggest Boss. Some people are confused, while some have vilified him.

This is the same guy whose music they were pumping just two weeks ago. His music is still just as banging as it was prior to this scandal, and from the two freestyles he just dropped, his skills have not diminished. So the question is: With so many people having bought into Ross' 'hood-legend persona, has this dance in the rumor mill created a rift between Ross and his fans that can't be patched up?

"I think real n---as won't think so," the Clipse's Malice said a couple of days ago in New York when asked if this episode will hurt Ross' credibility. "That don't mean what he's talking about [in his rhymes] ain't true. The thing I wish is he came clean, if in fact that is him [in the photos]. 'Cause you ain't gotta make no excuses for whatever you did. You might have thought differently at one point in time. I don't think that should discredit that man."

"I'm not even going to go that far into it," said Mal's brother, Pusha T. "I don't know what it's gonna do to him, what it can or what it should do to him. I know the hip-hop community has given passes for much [worse]."

Fabolous suggested that his Def Jam labelmate keep making hits and not to let the banter get to him.

"I don't know if it will really hurt him," Fab said on the set of Ryan Leslie's "Addicted" video. "As an artist, I think Rick Ross makes great music. He's always shown me love and respect whenever I met him. Everybody has a past. I don't know if [being a prison guard] is his past or not. That's not my place to say. I think if he continues to do what he does, sweep all that garbage under the rug — you know what? That's success. That's success taking a shot back at him. All of a sudden past pictures come up. He should just keep doing what he do."

Maino, on the other hand, wasn't as forgiving. During a recent listening session for his album, he gave his opinion on Ross. (The footage was posted on Blogxilla.com.)

"I'm disappointed," the Brooklyn MC said when asked about Ross. "I'm really disappointed. I pride myself on being 100 percent who I am. If I went to college and had a job before, I would just say that. ... Him, in my opinion, I just think he should have just addressed it. ... 'Look, man. I was 19. It was a part of my life. ... I got to the coke later.'

"I don't have a problem with what he was doing before the rap game," Maino added. "That ain't my beef with him. The thing is, he was denying he was doing it. He said [the pictures] was Photoshopped and wasn't real."

Fat Joe didn't speculate on the authenticity of the pictures, but he did give a little insight into Ross the person. "He's a great dude. He's my friend," Joe said. "We'll just wait to see what [else] he has to say about it."

In n videotaped interview that recently hit the Web, Rick Ross denied ever being a prison guard.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. oss__rick__rap...

I think Pusha T threw a subliminal at Wayne image

Last edited by Wasted; 07-25-2008 at 07:18 PM..

1057 comments for "[08-04-08]Rick Ross "I’m rich off cocaine, cause I did it"/AC Hood/Khaled Speaks"

9 years ago '05        #2
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 coolbreeze1981 said:

Rappers Weigh In On Rick Ross
July 25th, 2008 | Author: Andres Tardio

As we reported earlier this month, reports have been surfacing regarding Rick Ross' past. According to reports from TheSmokingGun.com, "The Biggest Boss We've Seen Thus Far" may have worked as a correctional officer when he was 19. The reports cite social security numbers, photos and graduation documents from the Florida Department of Corrections Training Academy.

Ross has vehemently denied that the claims have any truth to them. Now, other emcees are responding to the allegations and giving their take on the situation.

The Clipse's Malice spoke on his views, saying that he wished Ross would have never denied the allegations if they were indeed truthful. When asked if this would affect him, he replied that it wouldn't do much.

"I think real n*ggas won't think so. That don't mean what he's talking about [in his rhymes] ain't true. The thing I wish is he came clean, if in fact that is him [in the photos]. 'Cause you ain't gotta make no excuses for whatever you did. You might have thought differently at one point in time. I don't think that should discredit that man," he told MTV.

The other half of The Clipse, Pusha T's didn't speak much on the matter.

"I'm not even going to go that far into it. I don't know what it's gonna do to him, what it can or what it should do to him. I know the hip-hop community has given passes for much [worse]," he added.

Fabolous' advice is simple: keep making hits.

"I don't know if it will really hurt him. As an artist, I think Rick Ross makes great music. He's always shown me love and respect whenever I met him. Everybody has a past. I don't know if [being a prison guard] is his past or not. That's not my place to say. I think if he continues to do what he does, sweep all that garbage under the rug — you know what? That's success. That's success taking a shot back at him. All of a sudden past pictures come up. He should just keep doing what he do," Fab told MTV.

Maino's take came in a video interview over at Blogxilla. He voiced his disappointment.

"I'm disappointed. I'm really disappointed. I pride myself on being 100 percent who I am. If I went to college and had a job before, I would just say that. ... Him, in my opinion, I just think he should have just addressed it. ... 'Look, man. I was 19. It was a part of my life. ... I got to the coke later.' I don't have a problem with what he was doing before the rap game. That ain't my beef with him. The thing is, he was denying he was doing it. He said [the pictures] was Photoshopped and wasn't real."

Trick Daddy Speaks
Rick Ross previously being employed as a corrections officer has been making waves on the net for the past week. While Ross has been adamant that a C.O. has never been his occupation, The Smoking Gun revealed otherwise. Lost in the mix has been how these revealing pictures surfaced in the first place.

There have been accusations that have linked Trick Daddy to being the one responsible for leaking these pictures to sources. Many may know that Ross and Trick haven’t always been on the best of terms so the rumors incited Ross to call Trick Daddy a "sucka."

Today, HipHopDX caught up with Trick to get his side of the story that he has remained mum on since the beginning. Trick adamently denied he had anything to do with the pictures reaching the internet.

“Where’s the blog or the video that shows me saying I leaked the pictures?” Trick asked. “Somebody tried to use me to try to start some mess. They wanted to use Trick and I won’t let it go down like that. Whoever did leak the picture, why don’t they just be a man and say it? Don’t try to lean on my shoulder and put sh*t off on me.”

“I don’t have no comment to say about the picture and no comment to say about the situation,” Trick said to DX. “I am not going through no type of problems with Rick Ross or nobody else in this Hip Hop game. Definitely not anybody from my hood. Anybody know, love or respect Trick knows that is out of character for me. I don’t do sh*t like that!”"

So does the fact that Rick Ross called Trick Daddy a “sucka” change anything?

“What does a person say when someone says somebody did something like that? It’s just a lot of bad judgment,” Trick concluded. “All of the instigators out there always want to compare (me to Rick Ross). The only way to get around all that is to truly show that we have love for one another.”
The Real Rick Ross Speaks on the Rapper Rick Ross

stfdkd37 said:
By Ismael AbduSalaam

Incarcerated former drug kingpin “Freeway” Ricky Ross has decided to break his silence on the recent revelations into the past of the rapper that bears his name, Miami artist Rick Ross.

Since the rapper’s debut, many have wondered of a possible connection, since the artist not only bears the name of the former kingpin, but also sports a similar beard and cites stories of extensive drug and criminal activity in his rhymes.

Now that the rapper, real name William Roberts, has been confirmed to have worked as a correction officer, the original Ricky Ross tells AllHipHop.com that he attempted to steer his rap counterpart away from public embarrassment.

“After seeing all the stuff that has been going on with the Correctional Officer (William Roberts) that stole my name, [it] makes me think back to a year and a half ago when we spoke,” Ross explained to AllHipHop.com. “I tried to talk to him like a big brother and let him know to be you, and that he couldn’t be me. And that if he wanted to rap the lifestyle that he couldn’t frame it based on my life.”

Roberts has repeatedly denied that he based his music persona on the real Ross’ criminal exploits.

Ross, who today regrets the actions that helped destroy his community and land him in prison, can only shake his head at the unnecessary predicament Roberts has put himself in.

“How different his life would have been if he would have taken my advice,” Ross reflected. “You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”

In the early and mid 80’s, Ross controlled most of the Los Angeles drug trade, and had ties to the Iran-Contra scandal due to his suppliers.

In 1996 Ross was sentenced to life in prison for attempting to purchase over 100 kilos from a federal agent.

He successfully appealed and had his sentence reduced to 20 years.

Ross is scheduled to be released on August 13, 2010.

"Mr. 305" Owns Up To Ricky Ross Photo Leaks

THEINFAMOUS said:
Ya Heard is SOHH.com's official Gossip & Rumor Blog]

Whatever happen to the codes of the streetz? I thought he premise of being in hip-hop was not running your mouth..that is unless your job is to run your mouth. Yesterday I ran a post on a rumor I was hearing that Miami rapper Jacki-O was behind those pesky Ricky Ross photos. But it seems there's a beatmaker wants all the credit for himself. Check it out below.

Apparently some beatmaker who goes by the name of Mr. 305 wants all the credit for leaking the Ricky Ross pictures. Here's what he told us:

Despite Trick Daddy’s denials, Mr. 305, a beat maker who claims to be a long-time a.ssociate of Trick, told SOHH exclusively that the Dade County rapper is responsible for the leaked photos of Rick Ross and had long been planning to use the photos against him.

“I had custody of these things for a little minute since the first Ozone Awards they had. Trick and Ross were going through it then. Trick was getting offended that Ross was saying that he was the boss and the ‘Mayor of Miami’ because Trick started all that.”

Mr. 305, who says he grew up with Trick Daddy, claims that Trick asked him to obtain the photos saying, “I gotta straighten that n*gga.”

“I did my lil research and I got the documents,” he said. Then Trick and Ross squashed their beef.

“Recently, [Trick] had just came and asked for them,” said 305. Shortly thereafter the photos were all over the internet.

“I don’t know what’s going on now ‘cause he’s backing down saying that he didn’t do it,” said Mr. 305. “I don’t know if he’s scared of Ross now or what.”

305 says he hasn’t spoken to the rapper in about a week. “I don’t know what happened with Trick. He dodging my calls like I’m trying to get him on a recorded conversation saying he did it. I don’t know what’s up with dude.”

Trick Daddy’s alleged a.ssociate wants credit for his part in the photo leak. “I need my credit, Mr. 305. People saying Smokinggun.com did everything. I was the one that did everything. It all got out of hand [but] since it’s out there I gotta get paid for my part.”

Mr. 305 is still in possession of the negatives of the photos in question but he’s willing to sell them to the highest bidder, even Ross himself. “He can’t deny the negatives. If he want ‘em he could buy ‘em back.”

Is it me or is this Ricky Ross thing getting way out of hand? I'm reaalllllllyy starting to get over this nonsense.

[Editor Note: The views of this blog do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

Got A Hot Tip:

WOW

VIDEO: DJ Khaled & Ace Hood on Rap City (07-29-08) [Speaks on Rick Ross C/O Rumor]

MorrisBX said:

What the hell?
That's crazy.

Last edited by Wasted; 08-04-2008 at 12:57 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #3
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
04 Aug 08

Rick Ross “When I say I’m rich off cocaine, it’s cause I did it"

Arson said:
In what can only be billed as an act of self defense or self incrimination, Rick Ross (the rapper) granted Don Diva magazine an exclusive interview, sounding off on the recent allegations leveled against him concerning his tenure as a correctional officer.

Ross—who was recently rebuked by “Freeway” Ricky Ross[click to read]—told the magazine everything he talks about in his music is real.

“When I’m making my music and I’m talking about blow, it’s because I did it,” the Miami rapper says. “When I say I’m rich off cocaine, it’s cause I did it… I took a lot of losses in this game. I took losses in the street, losses in this music.”

Ross also says he never had a hand in sending another man to jail. “I never ratted on a n*gga, I never locked up a n*gga.”

“I believe in the death penalty for rats."

Ricky was no BOSS

Last edited by Wasted; 08-04-2008 at 12:57 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #4
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
From Illseed
RICK ROSS THE P.O.?

I can't lie. This is an old rumor. But, nobody ever had forensic evidence. Was Rick Ross a C.O. or a P.O.? Minus the beard...? I mean, I also heard he was a college football player...we all have a past...

Last edited by m_cullins; 07-14-2008 at 02:50 PM..
 07-14-2008, 02:57 PM         #5
wisdom558 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

So Apparently Some Fake Pictures Of Rick Ross In A Police Uniform Are Surfacing Around The Net And The Boss Is Not Happy..

My life is 100 percent real. These online hackers putting a picture of my face when i was a teenager in high school on other peoples body. If this sh*t was real don’t you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything else? I’m in the entertainment business and a lot of people like to hate because I’m on top of my game. Like i said before my life is 100 percent real.

Source: smash.com/
 9 years ago '04        #6
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
nahh he didnt play college ball all though he was all american i believe...he played for Carol city chiefs he had a lot of scouts afta him though buh he was in the streets runnin around...

and yeah i heard of him being a C.O. b4 being a rapper buh i doubt if thats true
 9 years ago '04        #7
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
I am more interested in the history of that photoshoot where he was pouring coffee.
 9 years ago '05        #8
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This n*gga 5-0.
 9 years ago '04        #9
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
anyone have the original pic?
 07-14-2008, 03:23 PM         #10
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its on allhiphop.com todays rumors...i think the n*gga was a cop!
 9 years ago '06        #11
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
until they come up with the original photos to prove its fake, i say he's bullsh*tin
 9 years ago '07        #12
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 249 249
he looks old as fu*k to be in highschool
 9 years ago '06        #13
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
When n*ggas get to addressing rumors that means somethings bothereing them. If it's true, keep your mouth shut, it's a "rumor", remember. Seems like he's trying to protect his image. Damn....that has to be him though.
 9 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25656 25656
man idk i can't call it but it does seem crazy but i think if he was a co/po that when his first album came out they would of been doing it and showing documents and paper work but why wait but it could be possible and if it's true some more proof should be shown

update if you got to albany state university website the college he went to it says he is alumni he is on the list with Walter Curry so idk

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-14-2008 at 04:27 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #15
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,929 | Props total: 7323 7323
I believe it. n*gga was different as fu*k in this video. Wouldn't be suprised if he was a cop. n*gga wasn't bout coke 5 years ago.
 9 years ago '04        #16
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
I started crying laughin when I seen that photo. Ol cop a.ss n*gga.
 07-14-2008, 05:12 PM         #17
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ Sergeant Ross.

his wack a.ss and his fans lost.
 07-14-2008, 05:18 PM         #18
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOLY sh*t! if this is true, his life is a 100% fake. but i guess he did know noriega, THE REAL NORIEGA!!!! :slap:
 9 years ago '07        #19
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
 9 years ago '07        #20
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
if this sh*t is real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago