Rocsi walks of stage on 106 & Park due to Terrence attitude (VIDEO!)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '08        #81
SexySha21st 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
I didnt even know ppl still watched BET let alone 106 & Park. I saw this video though.....Terrance was gettin on her hard talkin about her breath and her body. Then she walks off in the middle of the show. No 1 cares if the show gets cut off or they a.sses get fired. That show is wack and after AJ n Free got off dat show shouldve been cancelled cuz it been corny ever since and it wasnt dat hot 2 begin with.
 9 years ago '06        #82
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
After AJ & Free it was a.ss. I knew that this wasn't going to last, but they could've done better. Maybe it'll be on the Black Carpet.
 07-18-2008, 03:49 PM         #83
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
you lose at life if you think rocsi is fine

i also hear shes get clowned a lot by about everyone on the show for trying to sound so "hood". shes not black but goes out of her way to sound/look/act like she is.

"yo yall dis nex videa is by the straight gangsta young jeezy ya heard, atl putcha set up nah mean" "awwwww snap yo, dat sh*t was bananas yall"

somebody needs to inform theses mexicans/dominicans/haitians that just because a brotha is beating it, and you work for a black entertainment channel, and you interview black people, YOU ARE NOT BLACK.
shut ya a.ss up. the ignorance and stupidity in your comment is palpable from across the globe. commit that
 9 years ago '04        #84
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 StreetZ17 said:
After AJ & Free it was a.ss. I knew that this wasn't going to last, but they could've done better. Maybe it'll be on the Black Carpet.
Man...that show was wack when AJ and Free were on it. The only reason people watched was because Free was fine.
 07-18-2008, 05:27 PM         #85
kobe24ftw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k her i say bring back free
 9 years ago '04        #86
david1972 1 heat pts
space
space
$349 | Props total: 0 0
terrence sent the bi*ch flowers.......wow
 07-21-2008, 05:33 PM         #87
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this picture describes Rocsi completely:

9 years ago '04        #88
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
im confused,today rocsi was there with mario co hosting and terrence was gone. are they trying to give em a week each to ease the tension?
 08-07-2008, 10:18 AM         #89
JHov08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This video was removed my youtube, Where else can I find it?
 9 years ago '06        #90
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18953 18953
 ThatBytch said:
aint no man gonna be fukkin with my money, it aint like he look all that spectacular either, but she do be fukkin up tho and he keep savin her a.ss and iont even watch bet like that but for the few times i pass thru she fukkin up
@ this hatin a.ss bi*ch.....I bet all types of men have fu*ked up ya money startin wit ya pops......

, prolly would jump in the sack quick wit Terrence, fu*kin bird....

who cares if she fu*ks up? She's fu*kin up on TV gettin paid doing big thing while you armchair quarterbackin' from ya sofa......I hate people like you yo.....got a million things to say about what you would do and all that other sh*t....bi*ch go do it!!!! That's what I thought though, u ain't doin nuthin wit yaself, you just like the rest of us......, so pipe the fu*k down........
 9 years ago '07        #91
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
wow^^^
 9 years ago '04        #92
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 carltouss619 said:
your dumb a.ss hell. first off how does some one act or look Black. Second, Haitians aren't Black?? you retarded. Thats probably the most asinine sh*t I have ever read on here.
actually, plenty of people do that. if you need a reference, watch Malibu's Most Wanted
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy