Rocsi walks of stage on 106 & Park due to Terrence attitude (VIDEO!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
132 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
6 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
haitians are clearly west africans. they are black as you can get. i never saw a MEXICAN quite act "black" thats usually puerto ricans and dominicans, and in a sense they are. from poeple like david ortiz to damn jennifer lopez. they are black or mixed. puerto rican is not a race, neither is dominican or haitan
 10 years ago '04        #62
MIXTAPEKING864 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
No mtv sux all white people shows and comercial n*ggaz
 07-13-2008, 07:10 PM         #63
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BEt Sux they need 2 Bring Back Hits
 10 years ago '05        #64
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,907 | Props total: 10065 10065
Big ups to Terrance J.
 07-13-2008, 08:44 PM         #65
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
you lose at life if you think rocsi is fine

i also hear shes get clowned a lot by about everyone on the show for trying to sound so "hood". shes not black but goes out of her way to sound/look/act like she is.

"yo yall dis nex videa is by the straight gangsta young jeezy ya heard, atl putcha set up nah mean" "awwwww snap yo, dat sh*t was bananas yall"

somebody needs to inform theses mexicans/dominicans/haitians that just because a brotha is beating it, and you work for a black entertainment channel, and you interview black people, YOU ARE NOT BLACK.
who cares.....plus latinos come from black and yes i mean BLACK grounds you a.ss....alot of people have african descendants you need to read more....but really who gives a fu*k what color she is.....i hate when people say...black people who act white...white people who act black......latinos who act black....all kinds of sh*t....i mean i dont think no RACE acts a certain color....WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THEY OWN THIS TYPE OF STEREOTYPE..like this race trying to be this race...Who cares we all bleed the same blood... grow up

Last edited by CaTcHTheRaInBow; 07-13-2008 at 08:46 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #66
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 ThatBytch said:
aint no man gonna be fukkin with my money, it aint like he look all that spectacular either, but she do be fukkin up tho and he keep savin her a.ss and iont even watch bet like that but for the few times i pass thru she fukkin up
he isn't saving her at all. In fact he's pointing out her mistakes, making her look like even more of an a.ss than what she already is. I don't watch 106 but clearly you can see that sh*t through the video
 10 years ago '07        #67
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 tru_overdose said:

i also hear shes get clowned a lot by about everyone on the show for trying to sound so "hood". shes not black but goes out of her way to sound/look/act like she is.

"yo yall dis nex videa is by the straight gangsta young jeezy ya heard, atl putcha set up nah mean" "awwwww snap yo, dat sh*t was bananas yall"

somebody needs to inform theses mexicans/dominicans/haitians that just because a brotha is beating it, and you work for a black entertainment channel, and you interview black people, YOU ARE NOT BLACK.
how exactly is a black person supposed to sound/look/act? I'm confused man. School me
 10 years ago '08        #68
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
i ain't gonna lie i'd beat
 07-13-2008, 11:08 PM         #69
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:

I don't know about you, but I act like I have some sense.

Have some self-respect, don't limit yourself (even in theory) to having to act a certain way.
 10 years ago '05        #70
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 1 1
where is rocsi?
 10 years ago '04        #71
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,162 | Props total: 3999 3999
i only watch when yall say something crazy... but who cares.. they are equally lame, but yeah he went there and it was mad funny. but i for some reason believe she must have dimed him out about something job related and he found out. hence a comment he made. like they going to fire his a.ss so he like fu*k you "ole daisey duck sounding , quack quack a.ss ho, im going out with a bang.. lol.
 10 years ago '08        #72
AC_89 205 heat pts205
space
space
$39,933 | Props total: 14674 14674
lol,she don't look that bad and she's not up there today,they got keri hilson hosting with terrance

Last edited by AC_89; 07-14-2008 at 05:52 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #73
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I'll watch it everyday if they have Keri Hilson on there (I'll turn when they show the videos, tho). Her new video......:wow::wow::wow:
 10 years ago '07        #74
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,364 | Props total: 514 514
 tru_overdose said:

your dumb a.ss hell. first off how does some one act or look Black. Second, Haitians aren't Black?? you retarded. Thats probably the most asinine sh*t I have ever read on here.
 10 years ago '05        #75
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
anybody got a link to the video...its been removed everywhere
 10 years ago '04        #76
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
She didnt really walk off the stage they were just on hell date.
 10 years ago '04        #77
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
anybody got a link to the video...its been removed everywhere
 10 years ago '06        #78
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,104 | Props total: 1533 1533
funny
 10 years ago '07        #79
dionedre3000 
space
space
$9,003 | Props total: 824 824
 Angry_Black_757 said:
like 60 posts in less than 24 hours but nobody watches BET anymore. right
 07-16-2008, 09:47 AM         #80
dball3434 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NeXPhazE said:
She didnt really walk off the stage they were just on hell date.
LOL :banghead:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago