most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
91 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #21
LitO 
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 88 88
^ Me too..
 11-21-2004, 07:24 PM         #22
FrankWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said:
Carmine, 18, and John, 17, took a beating last weekend after they allegedly harassed a 15-year-old girl at a Long Island mall.

The 17-year-old brother of the aggrieved girl delivered a beat-down to the Gotti boys after they "pinched her butt and made disgusting comments" at the Roosevelt Field Mall on Saturday, says our source.

The enraged brother and two of his friends approached the Gottis and their 10-person crew after his sister complained about their boorish behavior.

"Next thing you know this kid was really beating the c- -p out of Carmine," a witness to the melee told PAGE SIX. "All the Gotti friends were taking cheap shots, punching and kicking the back of this kid's head, but he didn't care. He just continued to beat Carmine till he was bloody, and then he went after John and whupped him, too.

"He was in a zone, repeating, 'Not my sister. I don't care who you are.' And the Gottis' crew couldn't hold him back. The whole crowd of people was cheering, adults were coming up to the kid after the f!ght and congratulating him. He really showed those boys they aren't above the law."

The Gotti brothers have appeared on their A&E show, "Growing Up Gotti," picking up girls at the mall.

Mall security guards and police broke up the fracas, but no charges have been filed. Our source claimed that mall security had received "several complaints" about the Gottis' behavior prior to the f!ght from fed-up store owners and shoppers.

"One security guard said they got a complaint from the mother of a 12-year-old girl the Gottis and their friends had harassed," another witness said.

The youth who beat up the Gottis "was like 5-foot-10," not that big. Their grandfather [John Gotti] would be rolling over in his grave if he saw that. They not only fought like cowards, they're a bunch of wimps."

Victoria Gotti told PAGE SIX's Fernando Gil the attack on her sons was an unprovoked act caused by sheer jealousy: "Carmine dated a girl he liked. Jealousy makes people do crazy things. This boy was no exception to the rule. It's unfortunate that boys can't talk out their differences."

The father of the 17-year-old boy told us, "This is a private matter between our two families, and I hope that it gets resolved soon. It was an unfortunate incident."

[WEBSITE LINK]
Hell Yeah!! Those dudes are huge f*g**ts anyways, and probably wanted to do other dudes up the a.ss, and not even fck that sh*t. Hell, I wish I could have done it myself, but instead I would have beat up the whole motherfu*king crew. Those weak a.ss dudes, taking cheap shots and sh*t, should tell you that this crew of there's is as wack a.ss at f!ghting as they are. Damn, I wish I could have been there! I would of stomped on their fu*king heads when they were down, so they can stop with all that flugazy sh*t, and so they would cry like bi*ches on TV. What a bunch of f*g**ts, got what they deserved..
 12 years ago '04        #23
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
 BpWally said:
hahahahahahh

I always thought the gotti boys look like the Icy hot Stuntaz
Bahahahahha... Thats some good sh*t right there.
 12 years ago '04        #24
Calamity 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,416 | Props total: 736 736
dont care

11-22-2004, 01:30 AM         #25
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you don't care you shouldn't post anything.
 11-22-2004, 06:29 AM         #26
klasic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good those kids is gay anyways!!!
 11-22-2004, 06:33 AM         #27
deeznuts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good, those kids are f*gs from what I saw on TV
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
133 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
37 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy