most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

HIGHLIGHTS?
UMM HMM 10 35.71%
STILL THROWED 15 53.57%
WHO'S THE MAN 7 25.00%
WHOA 3 10.71%
CAN U STAND THE RAIN 10 35.71%
MISS MY DAWG 9 32.14%
I WANNA GET HIGH 4 14.29%
NO HELP 6 21.43%
DOWN IN TEXAS 2 7.14%
S.O.S. 4 14.29%
THIS IS 3-16'S 6 21.43%
PICTURE ME ROLLIN 5 17.86%
TURNIN HEADS 3 10.71%
IN MY CITY 2 7.14%
STILL GETS NO LOVE 7 25.00%
KEEP ON 6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
Fuc Wat yall talkin'! everybody got his own opinion and i guess u can't change their mind.. the album was off the damn chain...if yall can sit down for one sec and just listen and not be so damn judgemental about the sh*t...it's nice...i don't give a damn what another person says..i bet u could say the same thing..I'm Just Waitin' On Z-Ro To Drop That Cracc Mixtape & Crack Album...
 07-15-2008, 08:48 PM         #162
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldn't say i was disappointed..but yeah it could have been better...but than again i don't really fu*k with trae like that...but z-ro is a monster....the album is pretty good...but when z-ro drop that C.R.A.C.K album...i'm pretty sure that's gonna make this album look like trash....that's the joint i'm looking for....but that 3-16's joint is heat...also "down in texas" with hawk..that sh*t go hard as fu*k..and the s.o.s. joint...that's my new personal anthem...cause it's a few n*ggas i plan on slapping the fu*k out of...so i can't say i'm disappointed....it's got some joints on here..
 9 years ago '07        #163
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Steveo54 said:
gotta disagree, and i follow both of them....ive just always like trae better, he just sounds better to me....also, zro tries to rap to fu*king fast sometimes, and im not a big fan of that.
Trae is more appealing than Ro is to the masses

but Ro's verses and hooks >

Trae has the better beats but he has the same monotone flow on every last one of em (which is cool when he's solo, but doesn't hold a candle to Ro)

a good example is Still Gets No Love and Rain, Ro dominates all the tracks they do together

Ro's harmonizing on tracks is unmatched

I respect your opinion, just stating why I think Ro's better

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 07-15-2008 at 09:17 PM..
 07-15-2008, 09:16 PM         #164
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE ONLY THING IM DISAPPOINTED IN IS THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE DOING A BUNCH OF VICTORY LAPS ON MOST TRACKS

=MEANING THAT=

BACK IN THE GUERILLA MAAB DAYS, THEIR ALBUMS WERE MOSTLY FILLED WITH DEPRESSING SONGS ABOUT PAIN, BEING BROKE AND THE DAILY STRUGGLES LIFE CAN BRING A YOUNG MAN IN THE SOUTH.

SONGS LIKE:
TOO MANY PROBLEMS
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
NOTHING LEFT 2 LIVE 4
JEALOUS n*ggaS
HARD TIMES
I FOUND ME
MERCY

i swear i can name about 70 songs but you get the point

I WISH THEY WOULD BE ON THAT TYPE OF sh*t FOR THIS ALBUM SOMETHING THAT I CAN GO TO WHEN IM DOWN.

I MEAN THE MUSIC IS STILL HIGH IN QUALITY, DOPE HOOKS, DOPE LYRICS, FOR THE MOST PART SURPRISING PRODUCTION, BUT IT LACKS THAT FEELING I JUST MENTIONED.

IT SEEMS AS IF THEY JUST RUSHED IN THE STUDIO, AND SLAPPED IT TOGETHER. BUT I GUESS IM EXPECTING TOO MUCH SINCE Z-RO AND TRAE DONT DEAL WITH EACH OTHER ON A DAILY BASIS LIKE THEY DID BACK IN THE DAY

BACK THEN THOSE TWO WERE HOMELESS LIVING ON THE STREETS TOGETHER BEFORE THEY JOINED THE S.U.C. AND UP UNTIL LIKE 2000, LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE.

BUT YEAH THATS WHATS KEEPING THIS JOINT FROM BEING CLASSIC TO ME.

THIS ONE IS MORE LIKE A 4.0/5.0, which is very good because i dont throw around high scores for nothing

i am very tough on albums, it takes alot to impress me bc i grew up on albums like chronic and doggystyle ya diggg
 07-15-2008, 09:21 PM         #165
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpjay said:
z ro but trae's beats always are better than z ro.
nice point.

you obviously know your history

and on their future albums (Tha Truth and Crack respectively) i am almost sure trae will have better production, mostly bc he is more sociable and easier to get along with

and z-ro does his own beats, and his production on the boards are hit and miss..
 9 years ago '05        #166
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
can't go wrong with Ro... plus Trae sounds like he got nasal problems half the time. lol nah, they both did their thing but I just prefer z-ro all day over trae..
 07-15-2008, 09:34 PM         #167
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
easily ro in my opinion...he just makes better sounding music...plus it's easy to listen to him...it's hard as fu*k to listen to trae...he just doesn't have the voice for this rap sh*t....i can't listen to him by himself...
 9 years ago '04        #168
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
Ro.. Trae is more something to ride to.. Ro is for when you wanna sit down and listen.. even tho back in the G-Maab/Losing Composure/STDD days Trae would spit some real sh*t, but now he's more on his G sh*t then anything else... fu*k it bring back Dougie D and make another G-Maab album
 9 years ago '04        #169
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 549 549
 deejay_emcee said:
THE ONLY THING IM DISAPPOINTED IN IS THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE DOING A BUNCH OF VICTORY LAPS ON MOST TRACKS

=MEANING THAT=

BACK IN THE GUERILLA MAAB DAYS, THEIR ALBUMS WERE MOSTLY FILLED WITH DEPRESSING SONGS ABOUT PAIN, BEING BROKE AND THE DAILY STRUGGLES LIFE CAN BRING A YOUNG MAN IN THE SOUTH.

SONGS LIKE:
TOO MANY PROBLEMS
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
NOTHING LEFT 2 LIVE 4
JEALOUS n*ggaS
HARD TIMES
I FOUND ME
MERCY

i swear i can name about 70 songs but you get the point

I WISH THEY WOULD BE ON THAT TYPE OF sh*t FOR THIS ALBUM SOMETHING THAT I CAN GO TO WHEN IM DOWN.

I MEAN THE MUSIC IS STILL HIGH IN QUALITY, DOPE HOOKS, DOPE LYRICS, FOR THE MOST PART SURPRISING PRODUCTION, BUT IT LACKS THAT FEELING I JUST MENTIONED.

IT SEEMS AS IF THEY JUST RUSHED IN THE STUDIO, AND SLAPPED IT TOGETHER. BUT I GUESS IM EXPECTING TOO MUCH SINCE Z-RO AND TRAE DONT DEAL WITH EACH OTHER ON A DAILY BASIS LIKE THEY DID BACK IN THE DAY

BACK THEN THOSE TWO WERE HOMELESS LIVING ON THE STREETS TOGETHER BEFORE THEY JOINED THE S.U.C. AND UP UNTIL LIKE 2000, LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE.

BUT YEAH THATS WHATS KEEPING THIS JOINT FROM BEING CLASSIC TO ME.

THIS ONE IS MORE LIKE A 4.0/5.0, which is very good because i dont throw around high scores for nothing

i am very tough on albums, it takes alot to impress me bc i grew up on albums like chronic and doggystyle ya diggg
I think the reason it sounds like a victory lap is because it was recorded on the road.I think when they started they had done a few shows together,and then went out on their own.

They've been tourin for the past yr,and u can hear a diff in an artist music when he/she is on the road.I dont doubt they'll still make songs about the struggle,but when ur on the road gettin $$ ur music changes alil.Luckily theirs didnt change for the worst but I can understand how a longtime fan would want sum of that oldschool G-Maab sh*t.

Still,my only prob wit the album is the beat change for Miss My dawgs.that new beat alone kept this from bein a classic imo,otherwise its a 4.5/5 for me.Its a great album and definitely one of the best this yr,but if they had kept the original beat I'd luv it more.

Still a tight album,gon stay on repeat til sumthin better drops
 9 years ago '06        #170
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
man, does anybody got the dirty version of ABN's original version of "Miss My Dawg"? that version they put on the album aint near as good as the original, the beat is fu*king horrible. all i got is a clean version.
 9 years ago '07        #171
space
space
some people have it but they wont release it, I wanna hear it too :(
 9 years ago '06        #172
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^ damn
 9 years ago '07        #173
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
^^ damn
yea that Tosin cat said he had it but wouldn't upload it :banghead:
 9 years ago '06        #174
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^ man that some bullsh*t
 9 years ago '06        #175
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Rides a lot like a mixtape more then an album.... sh*ts pretty hot, I dont think I really skip anything but its not anything on there that I have on repeat, I mean its cool that I can just let the CD ride but theres really no stand out joints, just a bunch of good joints

not a classic but solid as hell
 9 years ago '06        #176
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
only thing that disappointed me was "Miss My Dawg". the original sh*ts all over the one on the album, whoever decided to use that beat must of be smokin crack cause that sh*t is horrible. i wish the dirty version of the original would leak tho

and yea they was a cpl of old tracks on there, but at least hey was dope as fu*k

album is a fu*kin banger for sure. south stay droppin heat (Killer Mike, ABN, MJG all within like 2 weeks)
 9 years ago '07        #177
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
only thing that disappointed me was "Miss My Dawg". the original sh*ts all over the one on the album, whoever decided to use that beat must of be smokin crack cause that sh*t is horrible. i wish the dirty version of the original would leak tho

and yea they was a cpl of old tracks on there, but at least hey was dope as fu*k

album is a fu*kin banger for sure. south stay droppin heat (Killer Mike, ABN, MJG all within like 2 weeks)
don't forget Ro's Cracc mixtape and Crack album are comin in August
 9 years ago '06        #178
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^ yea that sh*t should be crazy. Jeezy comin in August too.
 9 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
^^ yea that sh*t should be crazy. Jeezy comin in August too.
yezzir, I hope Jeezy's album is fire too
 9 years ago '06        #180
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^ no doubt. Jeezy usually bring that heat tho. Tip droppin August/September too. damn. South fu*kin doin it in '08 Bohagon fixin to try and bring crunk back this month too. forgot about that, see how that sounds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago