Trae and Z-Ro - ABN Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

HIGHLIGHTS?
UMM HMM 10 35.71%
STILL THROWED 15 53.57%
WHO'S THE MAN 7 25.00%
WHOA 3 10.71%
CAN U STAND THE RAIN 10 35.71%
MISS MY DAWG 9 32.14%
I WANNA GET HIGH 4 14.29%
NO HELP 6 21.43%
DOWN IN TEXAS 2 7.14%
S.O.S. 4 14.29%
THIS IS 3-16'S 6 21.43%
PICTURE ME ROLLIN 5 17.86%
TURNIN HEADS 3 10.71%
IN MY CITY 2 7.14%
STILL GETS NO LOVE 7 25.00%
KEEP ON 6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-15-2008, 05:40 PM         #141
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thoed G said:
z-ro!
come out in tha gutta of houston and theyll tell it all
 9 years ago '05        #142
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
 tru_overdose said:
trae >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
z-ro
i got a homeboy that feel like that. He told me I Listen To Z-Ro Too Much..but he barely listen to z-ro except when i have it on in the whip..i played "I Found Me"...He Was Like Damn..That n*gga Goin' Off....he just like trae because i guess he barely listen to z-ro..that negro just listen to Wayne and Boosie...
 9 years ago '04        #143
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
z-ro....traes voice just gets a lil annoying after a while. i'll still listen to him over 95% of other rappers anyday but z-ro is above him in my opinion
 07-15-2008, 05:49 PM         #144
pimpjay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
z ro but trae's beats always are better than z ro.
 07-15-2008, 06:07 PM         #145
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
well i respect a true fan....lol but as a true fan your probaly gonna support anything he puts out.....never gonna see sh*t as wack...

but it was...go back and listen....a whole lot more than just 2 tracks

Z-ro is that dude....but i've been saying forever Trae is over rated....real talk.

Break down his lyrics and he's not sayin sh*t......just got the unique sound to his voice...

and he is over rated.....some say under but lets be real...lol texas nikkas talk about him like he is the next scarface.....but he's been out for how long now??

and the nikka had all the promotion needed for his last album.....first single with Lil Wayne...and still.....

dont hate...just an opinion with clear reasons why i think trae is over rated.......

Z-ro is that dude that i'll say it again.....He is the king....he went at TI also.....but TIP knew he'd be out of line to respond to ro.....fact
You one these catz i got on tha forums for,who is you to say that n*gga overated, who is you is you to say he hed all tha promo he need,Fact!!!no one over there had tha promo they eva needed except face or bun .and yeah he had wayne on there but so what that dont make tha world know a album is in stores,yo opinion is you but dont disrespect these n*ggaz on sh*t you dont kno< if tha promo was that great why is every one leaving tha lable,i see i need to get n*ggaz from the strrets of houston to get on here to check a few catz
 07-15-2008, 06:13 PM         #146
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
lol fu*k how a n*gga feel...if you cant handle real then keep it moving...

i went back to see if i was wrong but heard the same sh*t...even more...

damn...honestly that nitti beat, "S.O.S"....some of the worst production i have ever heard....real talk....lol both sound just akward too.....the beat must have been hard to ride....

and I miss my dawg....they did switch the beat up....but its too upbeat for the mood of the song

Still gots no love is recyled verses and hook lol from different older songs rolled into a new beat on one track.

in my city...same thing...

I could go on and on...

I like the track with Hawk though...one of the 2 or 3 decent...

No hate i'll say it again......thats just real.
..fu*k how you sensitive a.ss nikkas feel....

Still gots

yeah....i'm sure there was lil wayne fans who actually thought C3 was good.....same with G-unit fans....some people just have trouble admitting they're favorite rappers release any wack.....

but keepin it real this was.....Ro just need to stop fu*kin with trae period....i know thats fam but damn.....
and that ti beef back and forth sh*t didnt happen just like that slim thug and ro beef didnt happen,because them n*ggaz cool wit trae and they aint want to fall out wit trae and abn behind that sh*t. if u think im llyin why u think slim wit trae so much or why did ti just peform in houston and yell out i been fu*kin with trae so therfore i fu*ks wit houston,kno yo sh*t !!!!!!!!!Trae might not be tha worlds favorite rapper but hes by far tha most respected and feared thrugh tha bottom of houston(know yo background pimp)
 07-15-2008, 06:24 PM         #147
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yeah I'm not feelin the album as much as I do Z-Ro's solo's. Trae seems generic to me Z-Ro carries the album and is slept on on worse then any southern artist I heard.
both n*ggas slept on and yo wack a.ss opinion is generic if you think one carries more than the other them n*ggaz both bring sh*t to tha table
 07-15-2008, 06:32 PM         #148
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
the question at hand is not why is abn anticipated, we all agree ZRO AND TRAE>>>>>>

the question was which is better, ZRO OR TRAE

like i said

ZRO>>> TRAE AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE

AND

ZRO & TRAE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rapgame
tha statement wasnt bout yo choice ,its about they not even close its no other n*gga that can pair up wit either to make tha world be waitin on a album like them two .they as close as close is gone get thats like sayin pimp and bun aint close or outkast aint close,you on crack!!!!!!!!!!!! each one of these groups are super groups because each bring a feelin tha other dont
 07-15-2008, 06:39 PM         #149
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
:sleepy: you called it classic before it dropped. yur name is a.ss HoleBy Nature. could you have your lips open any wider d*cksucker
believe me im far from on d*ck ,like you far from being able to breath wit all thes rap n*ggaz d*ck in yo throat, and how tha fu*k yo anti thug a.ss on here talkin bout thug sh*t we you dont like thugs ,thats whats wrong wit tha world today they pick up some game from music and try and think they opinoin is facts. Square a.ss n*gga you aint even from tha city they in talkin like u know
 07-15-2008, 06:45 PM         #150
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
stay in the gutter you ignorant fool. no-one wants to come to Houston to visit the gutter:hang:
you a.ss backwards to sh*t on tha streets of houston but you on here like u fu*k wit these n*ggas ..............................n*gga u Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-15-2008, 06:49 PM         #151
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you continue to display your stupidity. the world isn't anticipatin sh*t. these n*ggas aren't close to UGK or Outkast level as a GROUP

Take the L now gutta

Z-Ro in my personal top 10
if they aint a super group who else been doing it scine 1997 and still here being a major factor ,square a.ss............n*gga U Gay
 07-15-2008, 07:01 PM         #152
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
so have to be from Houston to know Z-Ro sh*ts all over Trae? andI have to be from Houston to know this album isn't classic?
nope!!!!!! but he dont sh*t all over Trae and tha album is a classic cause so much sh*t now days only give you 4 to 5 tracks to jam off a cd you can by far jam atleast 85 percent of this cd easily wit tha exception of a few songs Real Talk Gay a.ss n*gga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-15-2008, 07:08 PM         #153
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
major factor how? wu-tang makes waaaaaay more noise then these 2. Mobb Deep is more of a "major force" how about the Lox :sleepy:How about 8Ball and MJG ? thats 4 groups that are more of a factor

you keep sayin a n*gga's gay? are you 12
n*gga tha south dont be on that wutang sh*t like that,and mobb deep to buisy gettin they a.ss slapped around and robbed to get into that sh*t, and yeh we fu*k wit tha lox they fu*k wit abn an so does ball and g so they cant be to wack. and by tha way i can go back and forth all day so either take or bring yo 12 gigabyte lookin a.ss tha fu*k on hahahahaha:applause::applause::applause and you:banghead::banghead::banghead: holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #154
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 KeepinItTrill said:
anybody who follows both of em knows

Ro > Trae all day everyday of the gotdamn week
True. That boy Trae is SEVERELY Overrated!! I think he took away from the album
 07-15-2008, 07:17 PM         #155
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
so now you're changing the defintion of classic? d*cksucker. n*gga calls me gay but you reply to every n*gga in the thread lookin for a man to argu with sounds homo to me. did you give Lil Flip aids :sick:

85% in't classic you c*m junkie sperm breath homo
naw im done arguin wit them ,im strictky on yo corny nick cannon lookin a.ss<and it sounds to me you beggin fo someone to come help talkin bout what im arguing about ,get it right this me and yo queen of shoalin a.ss .and that c*m junkie remark futher explains why u dont c to many real n*ggas on this sh*t,u otta there
 07-15-2008, 07:18 PM         #156
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
you've always gotta be on my d*ck dont you lil ugly dirty motherfu*ker
i wouldnt entertain that slimwillie cat ,he a 50 cent a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '08        #157
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,154 | Props total: 305 305
Z-Ro and its not close at all, trae is just ok...
 9 years ago '07        #158
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't listen to him, the cd is fire except for a couple of beats that Rap-A-Lot switched up, and you can tell they switched it cuz they add the same sound to every track they changed

and to Italy, the reason they put No Help and In My City, is for people who are just getting into Z-Ro and Trae collabo's might not be familiar with their old music and exposing them to it will get them to check for other Trae and Ro albums. The Still Throwed beat was a homage to UGK, so was 3-16's.

i would'nt be surpised if some old school fart tried to sue trae and ro over that sample off that in my city song. i bet rap a lot records was too stingy with their money to get that sample cleared.
 9 years ago '07        #159
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
whats even more fu*ked up is that them n*ggas completely jacked mobb deep's sampled instrumental and put on a retail album. that was originally mobb deep's song off of america's nightmare.
 07-15-2008, 08:35 PM         #160
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
whats even more fu*ked up is that them n*ggas completely jacked mobb deep's sampled instrumental and put on a retail album. that was originally mobb deep's song off of america's nightmare.
i think what happened was in my city and the mo city don freestyle carried theyself on the mixtapes and pushed over to be real songs,they had to pay to use both of them
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy