Trae and Z-Ro - ABN Discussion Thread.

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

HIGHLIGHTS?
UMM HMM 10 35.71%
STILL THROWED 15 53.57%
WHO'S THE MAN 7 25.00%
WHOA 3 10.71%
CAN U STAND THE RAIN 10 35.71%
MISS MY DAWG 9 32.14%
I WANNA GET HIGH 4 14.29%
NO HELP 6 21.43%
DOWN IN TEXAS 2 7.14%
S.O.S. 4 14.29%
THIS IS 3-16'S 6 21.43%
PICTURE ME ROLLIN 5 17.86%
TURNIN HEADS 3 10.71%
IN MY CITY 2 7.14%
STILL GETS NO LOVE 7 25.00%
KEEP ON 6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 FaceMob said:
I already know I heard the Snippets. That sh*t gonna be fire. Im just gonna cop Tuesday, if I download I may be like fu*k it.

@ Italy...please use.

[pic - click to view]

naw you still gon buy it, even if you download it, Im still coppin Tuesday also

as usual, Trae and Ro don't disappoint

Ro on 3-16's :wow::wow::wow:
 07-12-2008, 08:50 PM         #22
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, Imma get the sh*t regardless. fu*k it. :banghead:
 9 years ago '07        #23
space
space
 FaceMob said:
Yea, Imma get the sh*t regardless. fu*k it. :banghead:

9 years ago '05        #24
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 CheezyDoDo said:
Yea I agree its like every since Tha Carter 3 came out anything that comes out after it is trash.Becasue tha carter 3 was proably the best album in the last 10 years
That was completely the most Bullsh*t statement I've heard in a minute Carter 3 was wack as fu*k, only song that had substance was Dr.Carter the rest of that sh*t was sub par lyricism and somewhat alright production, Nas new joint is waaaaaay better, I mean honestly look at albums from the past 10 years, Aquemini, Ghetto D, Its Dark and Hell Is Hot, The Blueprint, Trap Musik, I can name a 100 albums from the last 10 years sh*ttin on The Carter 3now about this ABN album I wasnt feelin it too much it seems like it was rushed, they coulda came harder than that, well guess all I have forward to look to is that new Jeezy and T.I
 9 years ago '07        #25
space
space
^Ro came hard as fu*k on 3-16's
 07-12-2008, 08:56 PM         #26
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
That was completely the most Bullsh*t statement I've heard in a minute Carter 3 was wack as fu*k, only song that had substance was Dr.Carter the rest of that sh*t was sub par lyricism and somewhat alright production, Nas new joint is waaaaaay better, I mean honestly look at albums from the past 10 years, Aquemini, Ghetto D, Its Dark and Hell Is Hot, The Blueprint, Trap Musik, I can name a 100 albums from the last 10 years sh*ttin on The Carter 3now about this ABN album I wasnt feelin it too much it seems like it was rushed, they coulda came harder than that, well guess all I have forward to look to is that new Jeezy and T.I
Called sarcasm.
 07-12-2008, 08:57 PM         #27
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
1st off i didnt even download the sh*t Imma buy it Tuesday. Second, damn near all of the tracks are new, whats recycled besides In My City and No Help? They took 3-16's from UGK but the vast majority of lil n*ggas never heard SuperTight. No Help was on Traes - Restless joint and why be pissed when thats one of the best joints they did to date not to mention you got 16 new tracks. k!ll yourself if you aint feelin that sh*t.
well i respect a true fan....lol but as a true fan your probaly gonna support anything he puts out.....never gonna see sh*t as wack...

but it was...go back and listen....a whole lot more than just 2 tracks

Z-ro is that dude....but i've been saying forever Trae is over rated....real talk.

Break down his lyrics and he's not sayin sh*t......just got the unique sound to his voice...

and he is over rated.....some say under but lets be real...lol texas nikkas talk about him like he is the next scarface.....but he's been out for how long now??

and the nikka had all the promotion needed for his last album.....first single with Lil Wayne...and still.....

dont hate...just an opinion with clear reasons why i think trae is over rated.......

Z-ro is that dude that i'll say it again.....He is the king....he went at TI also.....but TIP knew he'd be out of line to respond to ro.....fact
 07-12-2008, 08:59 PM         #28
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nikka you a clown...lol like i said no matter what you would have said it was hott..

and telling me to k!ll myself? the picture of a rope it in? lol did you take all night to think of that?...come on now.....you know how many times people use that phrase on here and use a picture like that?

Be a little more originally.....at least come correct if your tryin to talk sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #29
space
space
yes they did
 07-12-2008, 09:13 PM         #30
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

and to Italy, the reason they put No Help and In My City, is for people who are just getting into Z-Ro and Trae collabo's might not be familiar with their old music and exposing them to it will get them to check for other Trae and Ro albums. The Still Throwed beat was a homage to UGK, so was 3-16's.

I feel you...like i said from the start...i'm not hating....when i said i was disapointed...lol that means i was look foward to it....a fan...but it wasnt what i expected.....keeping it real most the beats were recycled.....I've been a big ro fan for a long time.....i know the cat.....If the beat wasnt recycles from a track off an album it was from a track off a mixtape.....

I know what you mean....for the people who are just now getting into Ro.....but i am a fan...and i wasnt looking foward to the new album.....all brand new songs.....that defines "disapointed"....lol not hate....
 9 years ago '06        #31
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,537 | Props total: 18041 18041
lol at i miss my dawg being well always love big poppa
 9 years ago '06        #32
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
In Jukebox now for yall to get so enjoy.
 9 years ago '06        #33
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
Its in the jukebox now so enjoy.
 9 years ago '06        #34
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
lol at i miss my dawg being well always love big poppa
lol

that beat is just off to me..

*continues to bump 'I Wanna Get High'*
 9 years ago '05        #35
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
 Joemama0203 said:
lol

that beat is just off to me..

*continues to bump 'I Wanna Get High'*
damn i miss my dawgs
 9 years ago '08        #36
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
classic
 9 years ago '04        #37
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 553 553
 Italy said:
I feel you...like i said from the start...i'm not hating....when i said i was disapointed...lol that means i was look foward to it....a fan...but it wasnt what i expected.....keeping it real most the beats were recycled.....I've been a big ro fan for a long time.....i know the cat.....If the beat wasnt recycles from a track off an album it was from a track off a mixtape.....

I know what you mean....for the people who are just now getting into Ro.....but i am a fan...and i wasnt looking foward to the new album.....all brand new songs.....that defines "disapointed"....lol not hate....
I disagree,the only 2 songs recycled were In My City/No help.

Now they've done a remix to get throwed and if I remember correctly pimp c produced 3-16(Meanin he sampled himself).But other than In My City/No Help everythin is new material,the only prob is the new beat for Miss My Dawgs.

Compared to the original that sh*t is horrible,the rest is on point even wit the few beat changes RAL made.I do agree trae can be alil overrated at times,but I do think he held his own wit ro on the album.Not better jus held his own like he did on No Help/Past collabs.

Also most if not all of us have heard the snippets for a wk now,can 1 really be that disappointed by the beats/recycled material?If u take off the only 2 recycled songs the rest is brand new,and I doubt u'd be disappointed.But hearin all week how RAL made changes from tosin is prob what disappoints,cause other than that the album was tight.

I dont kno,sum will feel how they feel.I jus dont agree that half the beats were recycled,either way another solid release imo from the G-Maab vets
 9 years ago '05        #38
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
the n*gga that is sayin dis album is wack must of been smokin some fire a.ss dip n*gga dis sh*t is rollin and trae was wreckin the whole album wtf u talm bot mane
 9 years ago '04        #39
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
im purchasing this sh*t....this sh*t goes in 4 real
 9 years ago '04        #40
golarge  OP
space
space
$964 | Props total: 0 0
its a shame that this album wont sell many records b/c Rap-a-lot has like the worst promotion ever unless your name is scarface and they still wouldnt do that much for him. I dont see why n*ggas still sign wit them, but i J-prince be runnin sh*t down in houston
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago