[07-29-08] Terrence Bombs On Rosci /Terrence and Rosci Back on 106 and Park

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2008, 11:10 PM         #121
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
lol damn 50 prolly paid him to do that sh*t lol...
50 stays winning beefs

Last edited by Sub 0; 07-12-2008 at 11:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #122
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
son it has occured to me that 50 has mastered the Art Of War....this n*gga will not lose....terrence roasted that bi*ch like jamie foxxx roasted that wack comic at that emmit till sh*tt.....he went all the way in....and then to contradict himself he had that fu*kin fabolous "baby dont go" look on his face
 07-12-2008, 11:34 PM         #123
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good...I Don't Like Rocsi's a.ss
 9 years ago '07        #124
fukdawurl 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 Nickel said:
son it has occured to me that 50 has mastered the Art Of War....this n*gga will not lose....terrence roasted that bi*ch like jamie foxxx roasted that wack comic at that emmit till sh*tt.....he went all the way in....and then to contradict himself he had that fu*kin fabolous "baby dont go" look on his face
did this n*gga say Emmitt Till?? :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '07        #125
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21460 21460
 bankhead said:
a y'all think about for a minute the day before that gabrielle union was there she was flirtin heavy with terrence. and roxi was hatin hard. he may have tried to holla at gabrielle durin commercial break, and roxi probably c*ck blocked hard. because if you recall close to the end of this video he said "dont worry roxi wont be there to mess you up while your doing your thing
 9 years ago '06        #126
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
the facial expressions was funny as sh*t...
 9 years ago '07        #127
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Hilarious
 9 years ago '07        #128
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
if u pause at 0:53 you'll see derek fisher cheesin wit glasses on
 9 years ago '05        #129
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
Yooo this thread has me on the floor lmao. I never watch BET anymore but I happened to catch it today and thought i was the only one like why he goin like that. Can you read? Rocsi needs a breath mint...Im no square n*gga so she should have fought back but all that extra sh*t that n*gga TJ was doing was corny (he is a cornball n*gga forreal). I didnt see her walk off but I left the room and came back and cuz pulled someone out the audience I was like o sh*t she walked off? But he was even going in on the audience members they picked to say stuff (like the recreate the video chick). She was like yea we gonna end in Alaska and he says we gon be on location ?she said i mean if you want, you doing too much and he tried to carry it like "thanks well heres how Lloyd thought the video should go" on some now have a seat sh*t. LOL at that n*gga feeling "accomplished" and they are no more celebrities than your local news anchors. He been taking tips from Tigger. LMAO at the Emmit Till roast, no one else caught that?? LOL . There are much better BET hosts/correspondents they can put on there that people will tune in for. sh*t although she is loud/hood let Tocarra newly skinny a.ss host, after I saw those Vogue pics with her casabas out??? I'd watch at least once a week. "When I'z seen dem melons Miss Tocarra...I'z knowed dere was a Gawd". All in all that was some unprofessional sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #130
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol funniest part of this sh*t was that dude sittin in the back like 'is this sh*t reeeeeally goin down like this' LOL @ his eyes
 9 years ago '04        #131
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
mad funny but real talk that n*gga could catch a s3xual harrassment suit for that "why dont you have a body like ciara" comment....would be surpirssed if bet bodied him so that they could avoid being sued too....imagine if you said that to a chick in a normal office setting...you would be pink slipped by lunch....but still it was jokes
 9 years ago '05        #132
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10834 10834
That was rare.
 9 years ago '06        #133
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
terrance is lame tho draggin the email joke on for years...
 9 years ago '08        #134
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
:wow: Dudes put that ether to her a.ss on live TV..You can see it in here face that she was upset at him for putting here on blast like that...
 9 years ago '06        #135
thaavcappo 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
yea..that boy got her...u could see it on her face...
 07-13-2008, 02:06 AM         #136
lamon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga did get in her for no reason...this n*gga must be tryin to get his own show..she wasnt takin that sh*t lightly. did she ever come back to the show?

i donmt watch 106& park cause they let free go...

she was a thick little bi*ch, short as fu*k but thick
 9 years ago '04        #137
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 WEREWOLF said:
i dunno i kind of like rocsi ...she got that cute little face combined with a fu*kable body ....id never treat a goddess like that.
lmao@ these hoe a.ss n1ggas man, a godess? what on earth, qualfies this bird, to be a goddess? you can't be serious

all you save-a-hoe n1ggas should take a flying leap, the b1tch got clowned, she has no problem with clowning other people, but because she has a snatch, here come a bunch of n1ggas that never met, or never will meet her to her rescue, fucck outta here, that sh1t was HILARIOUS and i HATE terrance, that is one of the only times that poop butt a.ss homo ever gets props from me
 9 years ago '04        #138
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
That sh*t was wack.

He's a bi*ch for roastin her like that and makin her look dumb as hell on TV :lol but she's still a sensitive little hoe for catching feelings like that and storming off the stage and not returning.

On another note, I would beat Rosci's pus*y downnn. Btch does look good.
 9 years ago '04        #139
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 stfdkd37 said:
i can hear 50 telling him to do it

yo terrence

what up 50

yo here thats yours

yo fif this is 10 g's

n*gga i know i want u to do me a fav tho

iight what up

embarrass that bi*ch rocsi

yo fif i can't say nothing to out the way on tv fam

n*gga i know just make fun of her say she can't read cuz chances are the bi*ch prolly can't

iight u sure tho

yes n*gga make her cry make that hoe cry just like i made buck terrence did u hear me i said make her cry just like i made buck

iight 50 i got u

yeah and get a new co-host 2
 9 years ago '04        #140
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
**meanwhile somewhere in Connect.... 50 cent is having a nice chuckle and a smirk to himself***

makes me wonder if 50 cent is a master mind behind this...i wouldnt be surprised hmm...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
198 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago