Nov 16 - Young Buck got it popping at the awards!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Running Scared Gets ProtectionOrder On Game
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #41
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,865 | Props total: 297 297
But the dude that punched dre supposely came off as wanting his autograph then he hit dre if he was real he would have hit dre one good time then told dre to square up that dude pulled a bi*ch move
 11-17-2004, 09:34 AM         #42
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaGram said:
look close at the video again for those who seen it, after I read this article I looked close again and I seen him, he has on a black hat and gray hoody. They were BEATING THAT DUDES a.ss!
LMAO

[WEBSITE LINK]
yo i looked at wo videos, the one on mtv, and the one from the news, young buck did stab the dude, but the angle and the size of the blade could not puncture his lung, but buck did pass the blade off and the cat he passed it to stabbed money in the back or chest ive seen it, thats what did it
 11-17-2004, 09:44 AM         #43
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^lol....damn idiot^^^
 11-17-2004, 09:47 AM         #44
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingsmenXV said:
yo...I analyzed this video to the T!!!!!!! like in TITTY...yes...to the T. And I see Buck, 50 and Banks. Banks didn't look startled or shook he looked like he was trying to identify the pu**y n*gga who was getting held by that big n*gga. People, take a look at after the camera looks at the pu**y hugged up with the big n*gga and then the guy comes at him swinging. When the camera pans out you will now see 50 a little bit to the right side of Lloyd Banks wearing a black hat with a white doorag under it. I'm no G-Unit d!ckrider, but it looked like them n*ggaz was down to get it popping. So fu*k all you homo n*ggaz who was hype hearing that somebody from G-Unit was stabbed when my n*gga Buck was doing all the stabbing, hahaha...Jealousy creates incidents like this, fu*k Suge the fu*k Knight (don't tell him I said that, he'll beat the fu*k outta me, seriously, LOL) nah, shed some humor on this event cause n*ggaz be to into this sh*t, so HOLLA ATCHA BOY!

first off the dude was not asking for help security did there jobs to an extent, second this is not a luaginh matter ashole, more than buck and the dude's life got fu*ked up that night, second this is all about money it was a good biz move by suge, dre has a rep to fu*k up people, suge knows this so he hires someone to punch dre in the face, y because dre has money, and if dre hits him back hell also goto jail, but if he dosent f!ght back he loses his street credit and therefore loses record sales, and suge wins, but suge blew his spot up when he said snoop your next
 11-17-2004, 09:49 AM         #45
NOLOGY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As Far As I Can See That Was Buck That stabbed Old Boy And That n*gga Llyod Banks Wasn't Shook He Was Trying To Find The Best Angle To Get At The Dude Cause If You Look You'll See That When They Pulled That Big a.ss Security Gaurd Off The Dude And n*ggas Started Passin Licks Banks Got Into It At The End When They Was Whoopin On That n*gga By The Curtain And That Was Buck With The Shank That Jooked Him He Came In After They Got That Close Up On The n*gga That Swung On Dre And If You Look Buck Is Forcing His Way Through The Crowd(buck Was The n*gga With The Gray Zip Up Hoody And The Black Hat) And When He Gets To The Dude He stabbed The Dude While They Was Pulling The Dude Away Frome The Stage

Now All You Mufu*kas Screamin Bout Street Credibility Need To Stop Yall Sound Homos3xual As sh*t, Quit Jumpin On Them n*ggas d!cks So Hard Yeah He stabbed That n*gga Now All Yall Got Respect For Him And sh*t That's Garbage Any n*gga Can Pull Out A Shank And stab A n*gga In A Crowd He Was Just Stupid To Do It At A Taping Of An Awards Show With Cameras At Every Angle Around That bi*ch Yall Gotta Be Some Lame Muthafu*kas, "he Get's My Street Cred" 90% Of You bi*ches On Here Don't Even Be In The Street. What Kinda Street Cred You Got? fu*k A Street Cred! Yall Some Lame Duck a.ss 60% Of Yall Is White Boys Posin Like n*ggas And 30% Of Yall Is Fake a.ss n*ggas And The Other 10% Is Dudes That Don't Give A fu*k About sh*t Like That.
 12 years ago '04        #46
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
man didnt banks get beat down in this vid...hey can sum1 tell me how i can see who buck is in the vid...on the mtv i cant see a knife
 11-17-2004, 09:58 AM         #47
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even The Cops Who Have Guns Was To Scared Do sh*t They Stood On Stage And Watched, Them Cats Was Pet To Get Into That, Them White Boys Couldnt Throw Down With TheM THUGS, And Go To Channel 7 The Id Buck

Last edited by MugsyMalone; 11-17-2004 at 09:59 AM..
 11-17-2004, 10:40 AM         #48
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^i wanna see what video you n*ggas looking at to ID a black guy in a hat as Buck. Maybe its just my monitor isnt that good or the vid is not the same one. But as far as i can tell there IS NO WAY you can tell that is Buck
 11-17-2004, 10:57 AM         #49
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acez28 said:
^^^i wanna see what video you n*ggas looking at to ID a black guy in a hat as Buck. Maybe its just my monitor isnt that good or the vid is not the same one. But as far as i can tell there IS NO WAY you can tell that is Buck

goto abc news they break it down, zoom in and all that
 11-17-2004, 11:18 AM         #50
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they zoomed in on the knife. We already knew that it was something in that guys hand but where do you see that it was Buck. I never seen a clear shot at the face. Only person i can see is Banks.
 11-17-2004, 11:33 AM         #51
Jreeone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen the Vid over and over there is NO WAY u can say that is BUCK fu*k that all I see is a black guy with a knife thats bullsh*t but I bet SUGE was behind this sh*t mad because he cant get no paper off them no more.
 12 years ago '04        #52
KillaGram 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 4 4
OMG, I think I'm sorry I started this tread about 25 percent of you are idiots. GRAY HOODY BLACK HAT, AFTER THE CAMERA ZOOMS IN AND ZOOMS BACK OUT. I didnt say the first dude with the gray on, clearly that first dude is way bigger than Buck. If you disagree that the second dude is buck then take it up with the California Police cause frankly I dont give a S*#t if it was him or not. They are the ones with the warrant out on him not me, lol. I'm just stating facts not arguing.

Last edited by KillaGram; 11-17-2004 at 12:00 PM..
 11-17-2004, 01:05 PM         #53
yoyoyoyo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought buddy who threw the 1st punch at the white lookin samoin guy looked like 50..its hard 2 tell..u see the guy come in there throw that punch then he went and handed the knife 2 buddy in the white then right at the end, u see white t in the top left stab the guy and the guy stumbles off the screen.check it out
 12 years ago '04        #54
Polk County 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 29 29
Yall n*ggas blowin' this sh*t up
Yall dont know who the fu*k is who
Only one noticable is Banks
I bet yall watched that sh*t bout a million times
 12 years ago '04        #55
KingsmenXV 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
ok i like Buck and G-Unit but this doesnt give them street cred. If anything the n*gga the stole on Dre gets my cred. If it was one on one or 2 on one then cool but Its weak if it takes 20 n*ggas to get with one n*gga thats being held down by someone else.
Suge's n*ggaz are battery pack n*ggaz.
 11-17-2004, 05:43 PM         #56
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 336db336boy336 said:
But the dude that punched dre supposely came off as wanting his autograph then he hit dre if he was real he would have hit dre one good time then told dre to square up that dude pulled a bi*ch move
Yeah but he had the nuts to do it. He had to know he was gonna get his a.ss beat. Then he was by his lonesome.....no one there to help him at all. That took some nuts....
 11-17-2004, 06:30 PM         #57
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why can't we all just get along? really...what's up with our people?
 12 years ago '04        #58
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
sumbody shud watch the awards next time they replay it and see what buck had on that nite
 11-17-2004, 08:31 PM         #59
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see how ya cant see 50 cent 50 cent is right next to lloyd banks like somebody said wit a black hat and was chillen next to lloyd banks I only saw it twice and thats all I can see Iam about to watch it more but U can def see 50 and banks and what I see is them lookin on.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago