Nov 16 - Young Buck got it popping at the awards!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2004, 09:58 PM         #21
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Montana said:
what you mean a.ssuming?Reaches in his pocket.......doesn't throw a punch........he throws his hand out like he jabbin someone with something......backs up......put it in his pocket.......while he turning around take shis right hand out and put it into his left hand give daps to the dude in the white t with his left hand........dude immediatly put his right hand (the one he gave daps with) in his pocket and acts liek the dude who gave him dap never even made contact with him.....oh.....and someoen got stabbed........lol.Guess he did that himself.Only question right now is....is it buck.It's obvious dude stabbed him
Ok after reading what the guy under you posted i see someone (which clearly isnt Buck) hit the guy with something and then put his hands in his pocket. But i doubt that was the stabbing because that was to the face and i thought they said the guy was stab in the body? Plus more you n*ggas are confused about which guy it is. they guy who hits/stabs? the guy first has on a gray jacket with white stripes down the sleeve. That is not the same guy who everyone else is saying is Buck with the black hat and gray hood on which you can see something is in his hand but there is no way to tell if thats Buck and you dont see him put anything in his pocket or pass it off to someone else. If the first guy is the one who stabs him then thats not Buck. The other guy maybe Buck but no way of telling if that is. So n*gga get ur facts straight b4 you go a.ssuming sh*t.
 11-16-2004, 09:58 PM         #22
T_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just rewatched it and that's not buck in the beggining,........first off i spotted buck and i'm pretty sure he stabbe dhim but no real evidence.......buck is the one who comes over the top after the camer zoom in and the one guy come back in the picture throwin punches......

BUT........buck shouldn't be charged.If you look when the cmaera zoom in the dude shurt is full of blood on the top right......which means he was already satbbed.....before buck even came in the picture
 11-16-2004, 09:59 PM         #23
thepaperchaser 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammit man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-16-2004, 10:02 PM         #24
T_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acez28 said:
Ok after reading what the guy under you posted i see someone (which clearly isnt Buck) hit the guy with something and then put his hands in his pocket. But i doubt that was the stabbing because that was to the face and i thought they said the guy was stab in the body? Plus more you n*ggas are confused about which guy it is. they guy who hits/stabs? the guy first has on a gray jacket with white stripes down the sleeve. That is not the same guy who everyone else is saying is Buck with the black hat and gray hood on which you can see something is in his hand but there is no way to tell if thats Buck and you dont see him put anything in his pocket or pass it off to someone else. If the first guy is the one who stabs him then thats not Buck. The other guy maybe Buck but no way of telling if that is. So n*gga get ur facts straight b4 you go a.ssuming sh*t.
Shut the fu*k up "ACE" come at me all homo and sh*t liek a feamle then try and act hard at the end..........there is now ay to tell if it's buck or not and i never said it was but it's clear he stabbed him so you get your facts staright........and it wasn't to the face cause when the camera zoom in his shirt has blood on it
 11-16-2004, 10:03 PM         #25
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and further more n*ggas if you watch the close up of the guy they was beating the sh*t out of, who comes back into the picture.....the guy who threw the first punch/stab and starts hitting the guy again. WHICH YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE ITS THE SAME JACKET AS THE FIRST GUY AND IT IS NOT BUCK
 11-16-2004, 10:06 PM         #26
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Montana said:
Shut the fu*k up "ACE" come at me all homo and sh*t liek a feamle then try and act hard at the end..........there is now ay to tell if it's buck or not and i never said it was but it's clear he stabbed him so you get your facts staright........and it wasn't to the face cause when the camera zoom in his shirt has blood on it
I wasnt talking to you specifically until you came at me...directly n*gga. And if you read my other post and look at the video u can see its not Buck if that was the time he was stabbed. And come on now be logical. If a n*gga hit you in the nose and ur sh*t bleeds.....wont it be on ur shirt? If ur face is bleeding the first place its gonna get is on ur shirt.
 12 years ago '04        #27
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, the only person I can clearly makeout is banks.

On another note, he was dressed rather sharply there.
 12 years ago '04        #28
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 561 561
yea umm dude that got shanked is in the hospital stable condition but wit a collapsed lung....and this is directed to the dumb n*gga who said nobody was stabbed
 11-16-2004, 11:17 PM         #29
tryz13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

check it out, shows the knife isolated, but looks like someone else may have stabbed the dude before buck did, the way he holdin the knife is weird for the swipe he took at the guy, guess im gonna havta be sayin free buck
 12 years ago '04        #30
*PacNasJayBig* 
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 0 0
crazy stuff but yeah erry1 talkin bout BUCk but 50 and banks are clearly lightin him up 2

funny stuff

PEACE
 11-16-2004, 11:42 PM         #31
Humayun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had written off g-unit as a bunch of studio gangsters, but after seeing this, they've totally regained my respect. sh*t was off the hook.
 12 years ago '04        #32
t-man20001 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
anybody know where can i see the video?
 12 years ago '04        #33
*PacNasJayBig* 
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 0 0

11-17-2004, 02:00 AM         #34
Reflekt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aiight, after watchin it the first two times i can clearly see Banks, gettin his stomp on a lil. Buck has on what seems to be a Yankee fitted and he is rockin a grey hoodie. Check the abc7 video, it points him out more clearly, if it is him.
 11-17-2004, 02:17 AM         #35
kjigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that aint Buck...
 12 years ago '04        #36
t-man20001 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
thanks for the link homie
 12 years ago '04        #37
KingsmenXV 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
yo...I analyzed this video to the T!!!!!!! like in TITTY...yes...to the T. And I see Buck, 50 and Banks. Banks didn't look startled or shook he looked like he was trying to identify the pu**y n*gga who was getting held by that big n*gga. People, take a look at after the camera looks at the pu**y hugged up with the big n*gga and then the guy comes at him swinging. When the camera pans out you will now see 50 a little bit to the right side of Lloyd Banks wearing a black hat with a white doorag under it. I'm no G-Unit d!ckrider, but it looked like them n*ggaz was down to get it popping. So fu*k all you homo n*ggaz who was hype hearing that somebody from G-Unit was stabbed when my n*gga Buck was doing all the stabbing, hahaha...Jealousy creates incidents like this, fu*k Suge the fu*k Knight (don't tell him I said that, he'll beat the fu*k outta me, seriously, LOL) nah, shed some humor on this event cause n*ggaz be to into this sh*t, so HOLLA ATCHA BOY!
 11-17-2004, 07:11 AM         #38
blazemix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingsmenXV said:
yo...I analyzed this video to the T!!!!!!! like in TITTY...yes...to the T. And I see Buck, 50 and Banks. Banks didn't look startled or shook he looked like he was trying to identify the pu**y n*gga who was getting held by that big n*gga. People, take a look at after the camera looks at the pu**y hugged up with the big n*gga and then the guy comes at him swinging. When the camera pans out you will now see 50 a little bit to the right side of Lloyd Banks wearing a black hat with a white doorag under it. I'm no G-Unit d!ckrider, but it looked like them n*ggaz was down to get it popping. So fu*k all you homo n*ggaz who was hype hearing that somebody from G-Unit was stabbed when my n*gga Buck was doing all the stabbing, hahaha...Jealousy creates incidents like this, fu*k Suge the fu*k Knight (don't tell him I said that, he'll beat the fu*k outta me, seriously, LOL) nah, shed some humor on this event cause n*ggaz be to into this sh*t, so HOLLA ATCHA BOY!
thats just what i saw, i dun studied that sh*t 2.
this sh*t ain't gonna do nothin but good things for g units cred, pu**y named ja sayin g unit studio gangstas, i ain't never seen ja do sh*t but cryin & bi*chin.
i ain't no d!ckrider but fact is fact, they got in on.
maybe this will shut them weak fools up once & for all.
 11-17-2004, 08:43 AM         #39
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i like Buck and G-Unit but this doesnt give them street cred. If anything the n*gga the stole on Dre gets my cred. If it was one on one or 2 on one then cool but Its weak if it takes 20 n*ggas to get with one n*gga thats being held down by someone else.
 11-17-2004, 09:04 AM         #40
gutta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are you poppin off by stabbing somebody. All that shows is that you are bi*ch, you dont have any fists that hurt anybody. Anybody that carries any sort of weapon is bi*ch made
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
125 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
38 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
171 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
60 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy